Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nanny Femtastic - 6

9
1 Comment 1
7.9k Views 7.9k
733 words 733 words

A Nanny Femtastic

Chapter 6

......... felt incredibly empowered, with women and Men coming onto me! I was loving being between the two sexes but presenting as a glamorous female.

Alex was very dominant and bought me drinks and acted in the male role very much that night. Lou and her slept together generally, but there was no issue with Alex coming onto me.

Later in the evening we found a private booth and kissed passionately. She fondled my breasts through my lace bra, and put her hand up my dress and stroked my penis through my knickers and gaff. It felt like she was fingering my imaginary fanny! She was dominant and I didn't stop her.

Lou disappeared with another girl and me and Alex danced, hugged and snogged!

Most people would have thought we were just a glamorous lesbian couple.

We left later and Alex flagged down a taxi. Lou had disappeared somewhere!

We slept together and she used her strap on penis on me and I placed my throbbing, unleashed penis in her moist vagina and came like I could not believe!

We woke up together entwined our breasts interlocked!

She kissed me softly. "You are amazing Louise," she whispered. "you have become the perfect woman for me." She stroked my breasts and moved her mouth down to lick my nipples. Then she put her mouth around my erect penis. I kissed her back, stroking her breasts and we made love again!

As I got up I put on my lace bra and knickers, Alex put on very plain boxer shorts and a stretch vest to flatten her breasts.

She put on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. She grabbed me "come here baby." and she kissed me hard.

To me she seemed like the ideal guy!

When I got back  Thomas saw me arrive and greeted me. "Good night Louise?" he said winking.

"just stayed with the girls honey" I said laughing.

The following week passed quickly.

Bradley, Felicity, me and the girls were to drive to Dover and use the Euro tunnel to get across to Italy. I sat in the back with the girls and entertained them for the long journey.

I was told that Thomas was joining us in a week or so.  I wondered how he would be? and giggled!

I wore a long, straight,  pink linen skirt with buttons up the front, and a patterned pink silk blouse to travel in.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

As well as a big straw hat and bug eye shades.

Felicity had a gorgeous white lace fitted blouse and long ankle length gypsy skirt. Her breasts were a similar size to mine, and like me she would display as much of them whenever she could.

I had dressed the girls in matching, frilly, primrose yellow dresses and straw hats. They loved the girl clothes me and Felicity put them in.

We arrived at the Tuscany house early evening after many hours on the road.

The house was approached through vineyards, along a winding drive. It was massive and beautiful, Trinity and Bradley had certainly made money!

I took the girls to their room helped them unpack and left them to shower.

I unpacked all my gorgeous light chiffon, silk and cotton dresses and put my assorted bras and knickers in the draw, and thought to myself how lovely life had become.

I dressed in an orange long maxi halter neck dress and brown flat gladiator sandles that were encrusted with rhinestones. The dress was backless, and I thought how I now didn't need to wear a bra to create a female form. My nipples showed slightly through the low cut front of the dress. I put a brown jewel encrusted wide belt tightly around my thin waste. My hair was down to the middle of my back and slightly wavey. I put a jewel detail band around my head to finish the look.

I went down to dinner and Bradley was awe struck! "you look like a goddess tonight Louise." He kissed me on the cheek.

Felicity appeared in a similar dress in white with gold belt and a tiara. She was the real goddess! Her ample breasts looked amazing in her dress that was slit to the waist.

I sat down to dinner and felt amazing. Surrounded by beautiful people, looking like a super model myself! could life get any better?

 

 

 

 

 

 


Published 
Written by trinitytowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments