Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Friend at the Adult Toy Store

"I am usually not this forward, but he was so handsome."

26
13 Comments 13
19.0k Views 19.0k
945 words 945 words

I decided to go to my favorite Adult Toy Store.  Now, this is not one of those dark, dingy places that make you feel uncomfortable.  It is well lit and attractive.  The people who work there are very nice, polite, helpful and make you feel right at home.  So I can go and feel at ease while I browse.  This store carries lingerie, clothing for clubs or stripping, stripper shoes, toys, and videos. 

Because I was driving straight to this store and then home again I decided to be a little more daring in my choice of clothes.  I wore a short orange and black dress that showed off some cleavage.  I used an adhesive bra to bring my flesh together to form some cleavage and filled out my bra with some padding.  I wore a black bra with matching thong panties, a black garter belt, and black hose.  I chose little black booties with chunky four-inch heels. My makeup was equally bold.

I arrived and was greeted by a pretty clerk.  And as I looked across the store I saw him.  Tall, well built, handsome with deep penetrating eyes.  He was about forty or forty-five years old and at least six-feet-two-inches.  I could barely keep my eyes off him.  The moment I first saw him, all I could think of was his cock.  I imagined a large, thick, beautiful cock.  I started looking at the clothing, especially the shoes.  I always wanted a pair of sexy stripper shoes.  I then moved on to the toys.  And every time I look over at him, he was looking at me. 

I was very interested in a foxtail butt plug, but it just wasn't in the budget.  Suddenly there he was standing next to me.  His cologne was intoxicating.  He smiled and asked what I was looking for.  I looked at him a bit sheepishly said that I really wanted foxtail butt plug.  With that, he stepped behind me and reached up to take one off the shelf and hand it to me.  As he reached up for the top shelf he leaned in against me and I could feel is firm cock pressing against my backside. 

I was beginning to melt and said to him, "Your cock feels so good against me.  I imagine it is truly beautiful." 

He said, "I think you will look stunning wearing that tail. 

He then added, "I think you would really like a pair of those shoes also." 

That is when he said, "I would gladly buy the shoes and the tail if you model them for me." 

Because they sell the clothing, they have dressing rooms.  I told him I would love to model them for him.

He selected a pair of black patent leather shoes with six-and-a-half -inch heels and two-inch platforms.  He then got down on his knees, took my feet out of my booties and slipped on the heels.  He then took my hand to help me up.  It took a moment to get used to the heels, but they felt and looked amazing.

He picked up a tube of lube and paid for everything.  With that, I went into the dressing room to slip in my new tail.  I slipped my thong off to the side and in it went.  The plug was so smooth I needed very little lube.  I loved the way it hung below the hem of my dress and it felt so exciting as it cascaded down my legs. 

So out I went into the store to show my new friend.  I spun around and he smiled with approval and gave my backside a gentle slap and a squeeze.  It was then that he said he wanted a better look.  He took my hand and led me back into the dressing room.  He lifted the back of my dress and began to squeeze and play with my backside. 

He also took time to stroke my little clitty cock.  He tugged at my tail and I knew now that I would do anything for him.  He turned me around, embraced me in his strong arms and began to kiss me gently, exploring my mouth with his tongue.  As we broke off our kiss, I stood and looked at him.  Without thinking I dropped to my knees, unfastened his pants and eased out the most beautiful uncut cock I had ever seen. 

I began to suck and make love to this magnificent cock.  It was at least eight inches and thick.  I pushed my tongue between his foreskin and plump head, licking the underside of the bulbous head.  I licked it from his balls to the tip and took it in my mouth.  I swallowed as much as I could.  He held my head and gently began to fuck my face.  It was a moment I will never forget. 

He added, "We cannot take too long in here," and soon filled my mouth with a delicious load of thick, creamy, cum.  I swallowed every drop and licked my lips. 

Before he left he handed me a paper with an email address and you can be sure that I will contact him!  There is nothing more I want but to feel his cock inside me! 

I left the store wearing my new stripper heels and with my tail still firmly in place.  When I arrived at my apartment I parked and walked in with my tail wagging behind me.

sofimeggan14
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofimeggan14

Yes, I was very happy.  I don't know how many people saw me and I don't care.  I think I will get online and send my new friend a message and maybe a few photos.
Published 
Written by MelanieCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments