Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A night at the resturant

"I was looking sexy enough to eat at the resturant."

17
8 Comments 8
18.7k Views 18.7k
471 words 471 words

I met John online; he was the owner of a small town restaurant, who was also married.  I agreed to meet him that night after he closed.  When I pulled up to the restaurant the lot was dark.  I hustled up to the door in my tight mini and stiletto heels, my heart was racing faster with each step.  When I got to the door John was waiting and quickly let me in.  We sat in the back and he offered me a drink. 

I noticed he couldn't stop staring at my thighs. After some small talk and a few drinks, he leaned in and kissed me deeply and started to massage my smooth thigh.  I was starting to get hard, but I wasn't the only one. I was massaging his manhood through his pants, and I could feel it throb with each stroke.  He pulled down my top and lightly bit my nipple.  I was so aroused, I thought I was going to cum right there.

After what seemed like an eternity of foreplay, John led me to the back room where he had a futon set up.  He put on some music, and when he sat down I went straight for his pants. I tore the button off, and pulled his pants to his ankles.  I took his big, hard, manhood into my mouth and sank down as far as I could.  I couldn't take it all the way; it was too big.  I choked but could not get enough. He came right there.  I tried to swallow as much as I could, but had to pull out after what seemed like a gallon of cum. 

After he came, I started to stroke him while kissing from his belly to his neck until he was hard again.  I put my rear in his face and he gave me one of the best tounging I've ever had.  When I was nice and wet I sank all the way down on John's big shaft.  I felt an enormous amount of pain, which turned to total ecstasy as I rode him. John pulled me in close as I sat on him, and he began to pound my rear over and over; faster and faster. It didn't take long when he began to stroke me before I came everywhere, and he came all over my rear.

When it was over, I quivered all the way to the ladies room to clean up.  I remember as I cleaned up, I could not stop my legs from shaking. I rode all the way home with no panties under my mini, and my shirt was torn.  It was one hell of a night at that little restaurant.

Please tell me what you think of my little encounter, so I know whether or not to post another.

Published 
Written by summer1979
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments