Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night to Remember or to Forget?

"A pretty transvestite finds herself getting a little too comfortable out on the town!"

16
11 Comments 11
19.7k Views 19.7k
6.4k words 6.4k words

As a petite, pretty, and now fairly confident young transvestite, I feel fortunate to have discovered so many things about myself. I am proud to have a slim, smooth and well-exercised shape. I have longish streaked blonde hair and my goal is to always develop and improve my feminine elegance.

My friends tell me I possess a very strong believability in my appearance as a young woman. I think it is due to the constant experimentation and hours of practice that I joyfully spend in front of my mirrors. I have over two dozen size three through seven dresses. People seem to always say that I look great in them!

My personal pride and my well-practiced self-assurance help to make my ventures in public a very positive and exciting experience for me. I have spent well over a year dressing as Cari out in public. I spend almost every weekend with enough confidence to be seen as a young woman in specific bars and nightclubs in my home city of Boston, each Friday and Saturday night.

At eighteen years of age, I am perhaps a bit ahead of most gals in experiencing the transgender world. I used to find that I was shocked to feel that there were times that I found myself mysteriously attracted to certain guys. It took a long time for me to explore these conflicting yet powerful feelings.

A lot happened in this first year out as a lady in public. I was constantly ogled and chased by all types of guys while naively dressed way too alluringly than I should have been. My friends told me I often looked like an elegant but almost blatant-looking call girl. I was addicted to extreme femininity as my look, simply because of how good it simply made me feel.

I found myself often talking to older, somewhat elegant, well-spoken men. They seemed less aggressive and more of the type of guy that I felt most comfortable spending time with. It was both confusing and often very exciting to experience and try to deal with these new feelings. I was always overly cautious and found myself staying in safe, non-sexual situations at all times.

I was now going to college full time while working thirty hours a week. I lived off campus, having the ultimate freedom for a dedicated crossdresser. I did however always make sure that my school always came first. The busy, hectic nature of the full learning/working week almost always inspired my relaxation on the weekend.

My second priority was that I had to fill the need to feed my true hobby and passion – which was dressing up as a woman. The transgender world is far from an idyllic or perfect place. Fantasies are often best left as just that. The dangers are too real. However, I just loved everything about dressing up as a girl. I took the risks and became acutely aware.

I learned, even in my mid-teens, to use great caution. I was aware that too many people that I have met have major difficulty with many aspects of the “LGBT” community. I was aware of girls like me that met violence and sadly more. In many ways, I was foolish to venture out in public dressed, but it was a need I couldn’t deny.

As a result, sorting out genuine and trustworthy people is just plain difficult to do. Drugs and prostitution make the environment almost toxic at times as well. It is really not as glamorous an environment as it may seem to those who have never experienced it.

One night, though, along came a quite handsome, smooth-talking nice, and almost normal guy! He got my attention because he was elegant and refined. He was very much older than me. I liked him but my fear caused me to have to meet him at the club several weeks in a row before I developed trust in him.

During that time, he bought me dozens of drinks. We danced together at times and we became kind of an unofficial couple. He and the bartender at the club we frequented convinced me that the idea of our dating could be “normal and innocent.” Eventually, I gave in. My naiveté and curiosity led to us having a nice dinner date. Being escorted, made me feel so very feminine, so happy and almost normal in my role as a girl.

After dinner, we had drinks back at the club. Things suddenly turned in a much-unexpected direction. My first kiss from a man moved me beyond anything I ever imagined. It soon led to drinks at his home and the eventual loss of my panties and more!

Suddenly I - the pretty boy in dresses - had a boyfriend! In the next six months, I learned that pleasing a man was every bit as sexually and emotionally rewarding as being pleased by one. I’d gone over to the other side yet I viewed myself as simply a heterosexual girl, who was dating a hetero guy.

I found being a man’s girlfriend and lover was a far better experience than I could have ever dreamed! I loved everything about being submissive and being a pleaser for a man. Being made love to by a man validated my feminine persona and inner woman more than anything on the planet.

As good as my life was in the role of being a man’s mistress, it soon became very complicated. He was married which was perfect for me but our difficulties began when he wanted so much more. Ironically, I was shocked to learn that this meant that he wanted to leave his wife for me!

This was just way too intense for me. In spite of how attracted I was to him and how very much I loved being his exclusive lover, I felt we needed to part as a couple. Unfortunately, dodging him began to drive me crazy. He began to show up whenever I went out to the clubs. I had to reject him constantly and I needed a change and a break from the Boston dating and transgender scene.

My getaway plan was to take a week-long trip to gender friendly Montreal, Canada during my college spring break. It was a five-hour drive but for me yet it is a perfect escape. I’d been to Montreal as a kid on trips and twice with college friends. I had also gone once for a long weekend as Cari and it had been the best vacation of my life.

The only problem with a crossdresser’s getaway to Canada is customs. It is very weird - if stopped - to explain my wigs, high heels and dresses in my luggage at the border! My friends suggested telling the border agents that I did drag shows for a hobby.

A friend of mine did shows with a transgender charity and fundraising group. I borrowed their business card to show my membership. Since I have volunteered and done some lip-synching shows at times myself.

Fortunately I had no problems this time at the border. It’s always easier going into Canada. Logistics aside, I finally got into my hotel room and made the full stunning transformation into my favorite alter-ego Cari.

Finally, my almost six weeks of winter frustrations were coming to an end. I find peace in Montreal for many reasons. This is the most non-judgmental city I know. Sensuality is valued and I’ve never experienced a more open and accepting culture.

Montreal is both a sophisticated and cosmopolitan. French women are usually slim, well made up, wear high heels and love to look very attractive. They dress impeccably and almost always in elegant feminine clothing. Getting dressed to the nines here is normal!

Perhaps best of all is that the LGBT community here is front and center and even celebrated! Many French men think a “girl with something extra” is a gift from heaven! There is just no place like Montreal that I have ever heard of. I’d been asked out many times by some very attractive men on my previous trip there. I rejected them due to my prior inexperience and safety fears.

Montreal immediately presented me with a scary situation that I will never forget. It was a circumstance that could have been one of the biggest mistakes of my young life. When I arrived, I got all dolled up early. In setting daylight I decided to walk from my car to the club the long way, to enjoy the warm, spring night air while in my sexiest mode of dress.

I loved how I found myself very comfortable out in public here. Walking through the busy city streets caused me to be half lost in the arousal of being so femininely and attractively dressed. I so loved walking in my five-inch high heels anyway. Now strutting along the sidewalk downtown on St. Catherine’s Street was pure joy.

I was thrilled by my daring and naughtiness wearing but a teensy, upper thigh length, white skin tight, V-necked spandex mini dress. It was just another of the many borderline hookers like dresses that my friends suggested were a bit over the top for a girl who was in no way a call girl! I loved attention as a sexy girl but now I felt so free to be me in this city.

This cute little mini dress just screamed for people to look at me and even stare at me. It. I’d describe it as scandalously feminine. It is perhaps way too revealing of my soft smooth skin. I was enraptured with myself knowing that I looked incredibly petite and slim and so much like a quite sexy call girl wearing it.

Suddenly as I walked strutting in my high heels, a lot went wrong. I looked up to see no less the thirty parked motorcycles and their edgy looking drivers standing immediately by the sidewalk ahead of me. Oh my God was all I could think. What should I do now - I fretted.

 Dozens of these rough looking bikers were standing on the very sidewalk on which I was walking. I contemplated a quick U-turn but felt it would have made me stand out even more. I quivered in sudden fear. I thought briefly about running, but my white leather, five inch high heels would prevent that!

My impulses and indecision told me to just keep moving. Now with my heart in my throat, I sauntered carefully trying to make my wiggle and my erotic hooker like walk and appearance - less exaggerated. In my outfit, that was pretty impossible! I looked down at the sidewalk fearful, yet being careful strutting in my very high heels.

Now I was even afraid to look up. I heard a comment in French. I glanced sideways and I realized that I was getting cat calls from the bikers. I was shocked that they seemed complimentary! I was not being threatened or scorned. Many of the leather-clad bikers were genuinely smiling at me! Even though I looked more the part of a Montreal streetwalker, they approved of me with whistles and cat calls!

With a deep breath, I finally realized I was indeed safe! Suddenly my confidence surged as I walked onward and away from them. Thrilled by my safe escape and daring, I even wiggled my round derriere in an overtly sexy manner before I turned back at them and smiled. This is just one of many reasons why I truly love this wondrous city! In other cities, I could possibly be dead!

In Montreal, I can dare to be myself far beyond what I ever would in my home town of Boston. I had not felt this free in what seemed to be ages. In Boston, people know most everyone, especially in the smaller closed environment of the two transgender clubs I frequent in Boston. Here it was completely different and no one even knew my name.

Now I was feeling even more-sexy and even sexually aroused. I felt horny and my manner of dressing made that indelibly clear. The teensy white minimal spandex mini dress left nothing to the imagination. It exposed my shoulders, upper breasts and literally every inch of my legs. It was almost like having a body clinging little stretch towel wrapped around me after coming out of the shower with only a couple of straps to hold it up!

I gleefully entered Le Pyramid Lounge on St. Laurent Street and went to the bar. I felt like every eye was on me and I loved it. I sat and before I could order a drink one was being sent to me!

Being happy hour the bonus was two for one as well! I thanked the man across the bar with a long distance toast. For some reason, the drinks both went down a little too easily and I was soon sent two more. Soon another round was being bought for me as well.

I easily downed the four quick drinks in minutes. I knew I shouldn’t drink so much on an empty stomach. As quickly as I finished the fourth, more were soon at the bar at my barstool! If I wasn’t careful I would be losing personal control but already the events of the night soon were becoming a blur. The man who bought me the drinks invited me to another club. I let him take me by the hand.

 

oOo

 

The next morning I woke up in my hotel room bed in a quite confused and blurry daze. I had a dull headache and I had to pee in the worst way. Slowly as I awoke, I realized that I was very hung over. Last night had been something very different and more than odd, to say the least.

I quickly realized that I was still wearing my skimpy dress. I was still even in my high heels! This was not good. What kind of night must I have had? Slowly things began to come back to me that I didn’t think could be possible or real. My night could not have been as bizarre as I had just thought. It just had to be a dream!

Getting up from under the covers was a struggle in my high heels. I kicked them off under the covers and went to the bathroom. I then realized my panties were gone. Little did I know that there would be more signs of an evening that I would perhaps be best to forget and certainly not recall!

I got a drink of water for my hangover and took two aspirins. Slowly things were coming back to me some. As I sat to pee like the girl I was dressed as, I felt a sore spot on my bottom.

When done, I went over to the mirror. I lifted my dress exposing my bum. On my right ass cheek, there was a bright red mark. A closer look clarified my confusion. It was quite unmistakably a handprint! My naked bottom had quite a spank mark. Suddenly I realized the crazy dream I thought I had last night was perhaps not a dream at all!

What had happened last night? I slowly took off my dress and heels in desperate need of a shower. Where were my panties? I looked in my bed and found nothing. My mouth and throat felt a bit sore.  As my awareness began to increase, the blurry events of last night were staring in return - in spite of my aching, hungover, still slightly spinning head.

Before showering, I decided to sit down and try my best to recall the events of this last night. I know I had left my room headed to a favorite Transgender Night Club on Rue St. Laurent. I remembered the joy of walking half naked in my naughty dress and high heels in the cool August evening air. I then remembered the bikers and I smiled to myself about how bold I had been.

Then I did also remember meeting the guy who had bought me several drinks during Happy Hour. I recalled that I had gotten literally double the drinks and drank at least six. That was apparently the beginning of what my head and body were now paying for.

In frustration and in my desire to look even more feminine, I had been starving myself and dieting. Having eaten so little before drinking so much had turned into a formula that was not a good one. At five foot five inches and one hundred thirty pounds, I had very little body weight to absorb alcohol! I’d lost even a couple more pounds recently and my slim smooth body was not up to the task of keeping myself steady.

I then remembered that the man suggesting we go to another club. It seemed like a good idea because the club on St. Laurent was very quiet on a Monday night and didn’t even begin to get busy until midnight. I think I drove him in my car – or at least I must have. That was terrible judgment!

I rarely give control away of my safety ever. I find Montreal is such a safe haven as a transvestite. Unfortunately, I was allowing myself to lose complete control and awareness of my surroundings. I also seemed to be doing this quite unconsciously.

My weeks of starving myself down to model-like thinness and my skipping both lunch and dinner didn’t help. I had lost control in a way that I never, ever wanted to let happen. I then remembered how strange the night began in this up-scale gay club on St. Catherine’s Street.

We had gone to a large complex called The Sky Club which is a huge multi-level club facility in the middle of the famous Gay Village. The club offers everything from dancing to drag shows, even including nude dancers of every kind. It is a busy often wild place with mood changes depending on the room area of the club that one chooses to visit.

The club is home to every type of person. There are rooms for all types. There are areas frequented by Lesbians or for Gay men. There are multiple dance halls and even areas that serve food. I recall vaguely being at a high table on a stool, talking to the man who bought me drink after drink back at the cabaret club. That’s when things truly began spinning out of control.

Then I recalled how it had all began. I remebered it like I was still there! Now I was seeing the entire night inmy mind. Almost like a movie, I felt like I was now watching what I had failed to see and do!

 

oOo

 

When I leaned forward on my bar stool I had felt a brushing against my derriere and at first thought it incidental. I was drunk, horny and feeling naughty. I was getting a little frustrated with the man I was with. He didn’t seem in any hurry to take me back to my hotel. I was already over the edge and in sexual want and need!

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

The room was very dark and when I once again felt a light touching to me derriere I found myself cooing! I realized that my dress was so short that my forward leaning on the barstool had exposed my little white string panties behind me! My smooth, round bottom had been on display for anyone taking note and someone was doing more than observing!

Apparently someone knew what I wanted! I felt fingers wandering inside the back of my panties! Soon I felt a finger rubbing my anus! I reached my hand behind me and caressed the man’s wrist! I was encouraging his naughty aggressions without even knowing who was behind me!

Still not looking back into the darkness I allowed him to take more liberties. Soon his finger was searching my anal opening and gently thrusting in an invasive manner. Anyone would be horrified – yet in my quite inebriated state - I was crazed in delight! I finally turned and looked back.

I smiled at a mustached man who was caressing and fondling my bottom and winked at him! I was shameless and so turned on by what was going on in this dark but public place! The darkness was my friend as was this new naughty experience that was so absurd that I could have never even think about dreaming up.

The man with whom I was with and talking, was completely unaware of what was going on. As I was leaned forward at our tall little cocktail table my eyes must have been half crossed. Feeling his finger enter and probe my anus was so welcomed. In my needy drunken state I must have sounded like some kind of idiot when I blurted to my companion in front of me a confession. I told him just how much I was enjoying that the man behind me was finger fucking me!

My new acquaintance was appalled! He responded that he didn’t do threesomes! That wasn’t at all what I had in mind, but I was smitten with the reality that the man behind me at least could tell exactly what I wanted! For some reason he looked familiar but I knew I didn’t know him.

When my new naughty friend became aware of the fact that my escort was now aware of what was going on behind me - he suddenly disappeared. I was clearly disappointed. My escort wanted to go off to a new venue. There was no way I was going with him when I knew there was a man at this club who knew just what I wanted and needed!

I’m staying, I said cheerfully and I bid him adieu. I decided to immediately search for that very forward yet insightful stranger! I looked all around hoping to find him, but it was he who spotted me. He took me by the hand and took me to the bar in a large Dance area. He bought me another drink that I certainly didn’t need.

He spoke French and his English was poor but it didn’t matter. He walked me to a dark corner opposite the large dance area. He got down on his knees and immediately pulled my panties down! He gobbled my cock into his mouth and I was hard as a rock in seconds. Realizing I was moments from orgasm and possibly being watched, I pulled him up and gave him a kiss.

Now I took some control leading him to a more clandestine spot in another dark corner. I put a white scrungy around my hair and put my shoulder length tresses into a pony tail. I went down on my knees and unzipped him. Now it was my turn to show this guy a little appreciation!

He was huge and hung like a real man. He was at least perhaps eight, very thick inches. I was amazed at his size and I found him already quite hard. His huge cockhead was the kind of challenge I was up for!

I was so ridiculously needy and I felt like a willing and even proud slut. I returned the favor of his own appreciation earlier. Drunk or not, I do love sucking a good man’s cock especially one so massive!

Soon I was working him deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat. Even as young as I am, it didn’t take me long to become rather competent as a cock sucker. I made him groan loudly as my enthusiasm helped me achieve my goal. Soon my well stretched, red lips met his balls and pelvis! I was rock hard myself and horny as a girl could be!

He was groaning very loudly and in spite of the music I was afraid people would hear. Nervous, in spite of my drunkenness, I stopped and stood, kissing him again. He tucked himself away and took me to the bar buying me another drink! He excused himself and told me to stay right where I was and to wait at the bar while he went to the men’s room.

As I stood there, beside me were three lesbians sitting together at the bar. One spoke to me. “That was quite a show you put on!” She said. I assumed she thought I was one of the drag performers at the club here. “What do you mean?” I asked.

Apparently while we were hiding in our corner while I was sucking cock, we were in black light. It seems my white hair scrungy lit up rather brightly in the darkness! The girl explained that the literally iridescent white lace hair holder made my actions absolutely obvious for all to see! Even though I was a hundred feet away, what was going on with us in the corner was practically for all to see!

We both laughed as did the other girls sitting at the bar! For some reason I wasn’t even embarrassed in my state of need and inebriation! This was Montreal after all! Seconds later my new friend was back taking me by the hand and leading me off into another part of the club. I do love a man on a mission!

I vaguely remember being led through room after room. We found ourselves in a lounge like area where there were high u-shaped upholstered seats that surrounded lower square tables. It was apparently at times used as a food and drink area. He knew that this place would provide privacy. He knew that I was all in!

He pointed to the table and I knew just what he wanted. I got up on one of the low tables that was obscured from all but the open area. On my hands and knees I looked back at him.

He was planning to fuck me right here while I knelt on the low table in the darkened booth! Incredibly in my totally inebriated state, I was more than wiling! I was as excited as a girl could be! What madness had brought me to this situation and place?

He pulled up my dress exposing my panties. I lifted my bottom for him and suddenly he literally tore my pretty, white string, lace panties right off me. It hurt for a second but I remember smiling to myself when he did that! He wanted me as much as I needed him.

He pulled the straps of my mini dress off my shoulders and I helped while he pulled my dress down to expose my boyish soft breasts. There was no need to tear off any more as my teensy white slutty dress was bunched at my waist almost like a wide tight belt. My breasts and ass were fully exposed as I was readied for a fucking that I had practically begged him for!

I turned and blurted out the word “prophylactic” to him. I still had one last ounce of common sense left in my spinning brain. I saw that he was in the process of sheathing himself. I thought I noticed someone else back there behind me, but I was past caring. I needed his cock more than I ever needed a cock in my young life.

For a second or two his invasion hurt, first with a sharp pain. In only seconds, the feel of his huge cock filling me and searching me deeper and deeper, had me cooing like a jungle bird. His hands gripped my breasts cupping them and then squeezing them. His actions put me in the true land of heated lust and need. Soon he was all the way inside me.

Now his balls and pelvis were literally pounding me. He was practically driving me forward on the table. I had to grip the edges of the table to fight to keep my hands from slipping. My willingness had me immediately meeting his thrusts with my backside. My lusty shrieks of joy signaled that the sexual excitement and shameless ride was just what the doctor ordered!

I was so into the feel of his cock. I was crazed with the excitement of sensing and reacting to every powerful thrust of his thick eight inches. He drove his cock furiously into me with animal like strength. Incredibly my lust welcomed each of his pounding strokes. This was just what I needed. This guy was a true stud of a man!

Soon he had me by the waist and his fuck strokes became so furious that he was practically lifting my backside and knees off the table. He was skillfully pounding me with a mercilessness that was making my whole existence spin in disbelief and pure joy. My shrieks must have been too loud. I was cooperating perhaps even too well. I was near to release and orgasm.

I have always marveled at my body’s reaction to anal intercourse. My first lover was hung and talented. The harder and deeper he fucked me, the more it overwhelmed me. His hugeness and skill brought me an indescribably magical combination of pain, stimulation and pleasure.

I learned that very first time when my body shook in crazy intense orgasm that I was more unique than most girls like me. His intense fucking made my stiff, hard, seven inch cock bounce or become so stimulated that I would be crazed in the lust and joy of my submission and ravaging. I struggled at times maintaining control during lovemaking of this kind of intensity!

This was of course different. My surging need and wild enjoyment of my submissive state had me crazed. Suddenly I felt a huge sting to my ass. It stopped me in my tracks as my head spun. I was shocked and momentarily stunned. He stopped his thrusting as well.

I was confused and startled but I still felt his wondrous cock inside me. I just instinctively continued to grind my ass backwards onto every inch of his wondrous cock. I heard sounds and noise behind me.

I was so uninhibited in my state of drunkenness and need that I was still completely focused on the feel and joy of being so well ravaged. My realization and awareness of my circumstance and place seemed unimportant. I was so needful, so wondrously overwhelmed and so lost in the joy of the moment that I was more like a mare in heat than a human being. I still was not sobered either, in spite of the sting which only temporarily slowed my lust.

I suspected but for unexplained reasons – I didn’t seem to care that I could hear that there were now others witnessing my ravishment behind me. I was simply too needy, inebriated and stimulated to care. I was on the same mission my stranger friend was! Apparently the crowd behind me in the dark was enjoying my ability to ride his cock all by myself while my lover was motionless with his hands now on his own hips!

Soon though I felt his hands back at my waist and his furious fuck strokes began to once again cause me incredulous joy. I was screaming “Oh yes and Oh god” in the high pitched tones of a wounded female coyote! This was everything that I wanted and needed! I was elated, euphoric and so filled with need and lust that I was shaking my head in disbelief!

I couldn’t remember a time that I felt more violently yet perfectly ravaged by a man. My cock was just so hard. It was helplessly bouncing like a coiled spring in the madness of my pillaging. I was so wrought and on such a state of overload that I knew I couldn’t hold on much longer. Helpless, yet moved beyond madness - I growled and then I lost all control. I shrieked and saw stars as my whole body quaked and trembled.

I felt the incredulously intense orgasm begin deep in my anus and it just seem to spread all over my existence. My cock was now shooting rope after rope of my own hot cum onto the table beneath me. My anus was contracting wildly around his furiously firing cock. Just as suddenly I heard his groans and knew my shuddering and spasming sphincter was taking him over the edge along with me.

This was just so incredible. My whole body went from pleasured fire and explosion to the most stunning feeling of warmth. I felt lost in the explosions of pleasure and soon found myself dazed by it all. I was stunned, with my elbows now bent and with my ass still raised in the air.

I was breathing hard and my head spun in disbelief and in the afterglow of spectacular feelings of ecstasy. While still on my hands and knees I realized that now I was suddenly alone. My fully exposed body was bathed in my own perspiration as I felt my moist, soft and still hard nipples. As I looked behind me he was gone.

I gathered myself enough to grasp that there were at least two men standing behind me. They were staring at me and I saw them looking at me while pointing at my exposed ass. I heard them talking and the one word I understood was gaping. This just couldn’t be!

It was time to flee, and as I half laid there atop the table in near exhaustion, I immediately struggled to get myself together. Pulling my dress back into place was almost impossible. I must have grabbed my pocketbook fortunately - because I vaguely remember what a wreck I looked like in the mirror in the ladies room! I must have done some make-up work and fixing before I left in search of wherever I had parked my car.

As hard as I tried to recall it, I couldn’t even remember the drive back to my hotel. At least I had woken safe in my hotel room. I hoped my car was undamaged and prayed I left it down in the hotel parking garage!

This morning after was still an exercise in recall and disbelief for me. There was proof for what I thought I had dreamed. There was the obvious evidence of the spank mark on my body. When I checked my IPhone, I saw a photo in the pictures section which I now suddenly remembered. The picture had been taken in the club on St. Laurent by the man who later escorted me to The Sky Club.

In the photo, I am sitting in my hot little white mini-dress at the bar drink in hand. There is a man standing behind me. Upon closer look I realized that HE was the stranger – whose name I never knew, who took all those liberties with me later that night! He had followed me all the way to the Sky Club apparently knowing just what I had needed!

The crazy unbelievable night had unfortunately or depending on one’s point of view – proved to be quite real and most true. I vowed to myself that I would never again be that out of control in my life! Earlier that night I had had most likely hoped deep down - to take a man back to my hotel room. I guess it turned out that I was pretty flexible about the how and where!

 I finally found my way into the nice soothing shower. As I soaped up my petite, sensual smooth shaven feminine boy body, my spinning mind began to recall even more of that previous night. Now I wasn’t so sure I wanted to remember it all! Perhaps it was a night that I should have forgotten.

As sensual and as comforting I found the warmth of the running water against my smooth, sensual skin, I soon found myself with an erection. My recall and spinning brain told me that I had been the ultimate slut, and even a shameless whore. I had anonymous sex in a public place with a man whose name I didn’t even care to know at the time!

I think I know that in my heart I know that I am usually better and more principled than that! As I soaped myself up in the warmth of the shower I felt extremely erotic and exceptionally sensual. I was consciously rubbing my cock more and more while enjoying my feminine aura. With my eyes closed I soothed myself further while realizing that I could indeed be a very naughty girl!

I reveled in the relaxation of the steamy shower as I ran my hands over my smooth and perfectly hairless body. I kneaded my flattish breasts and felt my petite waist and flat stomach. I felt so purely feminine. As I felt my curvaceous round bottom, I smiled devilishly to myself, knowing no man had ever said no to it!

I couldn’t help but slide my middle finger inside my slightly sore and well stretched anus. I was lusting in the knowledge of how my well hung, anonymous lover had ravaged it so completely last night. It felt sore and it offered little resistance to my naughty, searching finger.

With my finger continuing to gently probe my bum, I couldn’t help myself from rubbing my stimulated boner a bit more. Soon my suddenly sentimental thoughts of last night’s blatantly sexual events inspired my lust further. I looked down at myself a bit cross eyed, as my plump, ample, seven inch, pulsing cock soon erupted into a wonderful, relief driven, cum spewing orgasm.

With my anus pulsing around my middle finger, my cock continued to shoot load after load of my genetic fluids. In full wet, slick nudity, I was enthralled by my naked, boyish, feminine aura, in spite of my dull headache. The wondrous, healing power of the shower had helped relax more than my senses. I guess that I had just convinced and proven to myself, that my shameless behavior of the previous night, had at least perhaps been not that bad at all! Now, I could never forget it!

Published 
Written by carichristi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments