Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Visit

"Husband dresses up for his wife so that they can have a little fun during the weekend"

37
11 Comments 11
154k Views 154k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Legendary Story

My wife knew of my enjoyment to wear women’s lingerie when we married and over the months that followed our honeymoon she had often wanted to see more of me dressed up.   I always enjoyed these times although they were not as frequent as I would have liked them to be.

One Friday, after a rather long and difficult week at work, I returned home and was greeted by a tender hug and a loving kiss, as was the usual in our house.   We settled into our normal routine and I thought that the weekend would be nice and relaxing, something that I had not been complaining at all about at the time.

“Will Sabrina be coming for a visit tomorrow?” My wife inquired out of the blue as I walked by her in the kitchen.   The question was so unexpected that it took me several seconds to register and process it.

Eventually I turned around, raised an eyebrow and replied with a single word, “Why?”   As soon as the word escape my lips I thought that maybe I had missed an opportunity to have a totally different weekend than the one I had envisioned, one that would not have been relaxing but far more enjoyable.

“I was just curious,” she countered almost immediately as if the conversation had been rehearsed a hundred times before.   “It has been a while since she came by and I thought that this weekend might be a good time to have her over.”

Now that the shock of the initial question had started to fade from me I was able to contemplate the full ramification of the query and debated on what my answer should be.   After a few seconds I grinned and replied, “I am sure that she will be more than happy to drop by for the weekend.   Would you like her here tonight or would rather for her to have more time to get ready and greet you tomorrow morning?”

This time it was her who took a few seconds to process the question and the best way to answer it.   “I think tomorrow will be just fine.   It will give me more time to think about what us girls will have for dinner.”   The conversation ended there but neither one of us stopped thinking about it as the evening progressed.

Before bed I took a nice long bubble bath, shaved my legs and balls so that Sabrina would be as smooth and pleasing to my wife as possible.   As my wife allowed me to explore my feminine side she explained that she had certain *lesbian* fantasies and often dreamt of spending the night with another woman.   Most men would have loved the idea and thought that this was the perfect lead-in for a threesome… me, I saw it as the perfect chance to *be* the other woman.   The thoughts of what would come to pass during the next day filled my thoughts and made me wish that the night had already been over.

The next morning I woke up early as usual and rushed to the bathroom where I took great care to shave my face as close as possible.   The smell of the floral shaving cream filled the air as I applied it generously to my face, a feminine aroma that I had always found very pleasant.   Once shaved I gazed closely at my reflection in the mirror and inspected every little detail of my face before using the tweezers to eradicate any and all rogue hair that would not befit the lovely Sabrina.

Once the cats had been taken care of I ventured down into the basement taking with me the make-up mirror.   I so wished that I could indulge in this more often, to enjoy not only the application of the makeup but also the way it made me look and feel.   Since time was somewhat of an issue and that my skills in this domain had been far from where I would have liked them to be, I decided to go for a simple look.   After all Sabrina would only be visiting here and not planning on going out to the club… that would be for another day, another dream.

I applied the makeup foundation trying my best to hide the grey of my beard with an old red lipstick, having learned that trick for my wife.   Once the foundation had been applied I moved onto trying to add highlights to my cheekbones.   Whatever I did seemed next to pointless but I continued my efforts despite the apparent lack of success… I had wanted this to be as perfect as could be.

Next I tackled my eyes and applied the eyeliner followed by the mascara but not before I had used the *torture device* to curl my lashes as much as I could.   Once satisfied with the way the eyeliner stretched passed the corner of my eyes, like some Egyptian hieroglyph, I applied a soft emerald powder to my eyelids in the hopes that this colour would nicely contrast the auburn colour of my wig.   I had worried quite a bit about that purchased but found that it had been well worth it over time as I so greatly enjoyed wearing it and feeling the long wavy curls flow over my shoulders and onto my back.

Next came the lips, which were carefully contoured with the lip liner followed by one of my favourite shades of red lipstick.   Although not as *red* as I might have liked them to be, the reflection in the mirror did appear rather sensual and inviting.

Once the makeup had been completed, at least to the best of my limited skills, I moved onto the outfit Sabrina would wear for her visit.   It needed to be something nice but not overly trashy.   I started with the bra that she had bought me a while back which crossed over my back.   I found that this bra offered the best support for my breast forms, another purchase that the wife seemed to have been very pleased with during our previous encounters.   Once the forms were slid into place I forced myself into the garment designed to help me achieve a slightly more feminine form.   Actually all it managed to do was to hide some of my excess weight, flab that I once again promised myself to lose one day so as to be able to be a better, sexier Sabrina.

With my waist properly constrained I selected one of the nice sweaters, one that I had hoped would match the skirt I had wanted to wear for this occasion.   I just could not help myself, Sabrina had always been a very sexual being and for her to not wear a skirt just seemed and felt wrong in some way.   I slipped into my stay up stockings, tucked my manhood between my legs and held it in place with a pair of black-laced panties that I had recently purchased during one of our outings to Wal-Mart.   After that I stepped into the black and white skirt and followed suit with the latest pair of knee-high boots that I had purchased.

Rings, large loop earrings and a necklace quickly followed before the final touch was put into place… my wig.   I glanced into the small mirror and was happily surprised to see what I thought had been a relatively attractive woman dressed in a quasi schoolgirl uniform.   Actually the more I looked at the image the more I thought that Sabrina looked more like a dancers from one of the low end clubs we had visited long ago.

With still time before the wife got up I tackled one of the aspects of this visit that I knew I would greatly enjoy.   I set up and prepared the glue and proceeded with the difficult task of giving Sabrina the nails she always dreamt of having on a permanent basis.   Carefully I applied each nail and bathed in the sensation that washed over me as I saw my hands become as feminine as could be.   With each second that passed I could sense myself slip into my new role and soon the reality settled into my thought - Sabrina had arrived.

With the transformation completed I returned to the computer after all had been put away and waited anxiously for my wife to get up.   I used that time to practice my walking and enjoyed the sound of my heels on the floor, another aspect of Sabrina that I could never get enough of.   Hips swayed with each step, which helped me to further lose myself in the role I so wanted to play.   I reminded myself to be more feminine in my gestures, speech and actions with each step.   I knew that I would likely overdo it but I needed to feel as feminine as possible for my own enjoyment of this moment and day.

My heart raced as it always did when I heard her footsteps down on the stairs.   I knew that she expected to find Sabrina here that morning yet fears still washed over me uncontrollably.   As much as I love Sabrina, her having been here in the house at the same time as the wife had always been a source of great fear.   Fear of being rejected, ridiculed or worst fear that she would think less of me in anyway because of my alter ego.

My wife called to me for some reason from the kitchen so I made my way up the stairs as quickly as my heeled feet permitted and she greeted me with a warm smile and hug as my wife wished Sabrina a “Good morning.”

I returned the beaming smile, surprised that she was as awake as she appeared given the relatively early hour of the day.   My wife had always been a night owl, usually waking up much later than she had today.   The hug seemed to last longer than our usual ones, each of us enjoyed the feel of the other’s breasts pressing against our body.

The rest of the morning was uneventful as we played on the computer and chatted about this and that, they way girlfriends normally do.   Each time she passed behind me to go upstairs my wife made a point to touch me, something that I greatly appreciated, enjoyed and even anticipated.   The stronger her touch was the more I enjoyed it; this helped to further establish Sabrina’s submissiveness for the day.

In the afternoon, as my wife once again touched my neck and shoulder, she allowed her hand to venture further down and unto my breast.   I gasped in anticipation as I wished that I could truly feel her touch as it caressed me, instead I had to rely on my imagination that still permitted me to enjoy this sensation and react accordingly.   I leaned my head back and moaned as I invited her to continue and claim more of Sabrina’s body with her touch.   She smiled, accepted the invitation and leaned in closer before she gently, lovingly pressed her lips against mine.   Our tongue touched in a passionate lover’s kiss that caused both of us to moan ever so softly.   My hand reached up to my wife’s own breasts to return the favour that she had still been sharing with me.   The feeling had been electrical and when the kiss ended I was left in a dream-like state as my thoughts drifted to what had been and what I had wanted to be.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

My wife simply smiled and walked away happy and apparently satisfied in her having teased me as she had.

Later she invited me to help with dinner, something that I quickly accepted.   In the kitchen we both worked to prepare an enjoyable meal while at the same time taking every opportunity to touch or rub against one another.

During dinner she offered me a drink that I accepted with the hopes that it might help to ward away the fears that still hung in the back of my thoughts.   After dinner the table was cleared and she simply walked up to me and whispered in my ear if I had wanted dessert?   I smiled and nodded yes.   Almost immediately she reached beneath my skirt and caressed the front of my crotch as if she had tried to play with a pussy.   That game lasted only for a few seconds as I noticed disappointment in my wife’s eyes while her hand searched further for what she had wanted to find.   Seconds later her hand released my rapidly hardening cock from its confinement as she looked up at me before she moaned a soft whisper, “Hmmmm, that’s better.”

My wife led me to the couch where she told me to sit before she lowered herself onto her knees and took me into her mouth.   My immediate gasp of air proved that I enjoyed her version of dessert but she said nothing, her lips instead slid as far down my hardened pole as they could.   Time seemed to stop as she worked me to climax, her hands on occasion further teased my senses as they reached up and took a solid hold of one of my breasts.

Finally I could take no more and shot a thick creamy load deep into her mouth as my own hands grasped with delight and passion my breasts.   After she had passionately drained me of every last drop she moved up my body, leaned in and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue opened the path to mine without trouble and allowed my wife to share dessert with me.   The kiss was passionate and when it ended she looked down at me and silently watched as I swallowed my own creamy load, some of which had managed to escape to the sides of my painted lips.

The beaming smile on my face had left no doubt that I had enjoyed this event and that I had hoped for more in a near future.

She took my hand and helped me to my feet then sat on the couch where I had been only seconds later.   My wife looked up at me and grinned as she silently asked with her eyes for me to return the favour.   I immediately accepted and helped her remove her pants and underwear before I kneeled in front of her as she parted her legs as wide as possible.

I quickly dove in; my tongue darted for her swollen clit.   With utmost passion and diligence my tongue worshiped her most sensitive area, her moans of pleasure only served to increase my resolve to see her enjoy this moment to the fullest.   As my wife’s fingers made their way through my hair I felt myself fully falls into the role that I had so desperately wanted… of a woman whose sole desire had been to please her partner.

Cries of passion were made to fill the air as my efforts and attention to her sensitive button reached its highest point.   With a gentle hold on my hair she pulled me up and shared another kiss which allowed us to enjoy yet another delectable dessert.

With both of us having pleased the other we could now move to the bedroom where the rest of the evening’s activities would be addressed with a little help from our toys.

As I climbed the stairs I felt her hand venture beneath my skirt and gently play with my rear.   The feeling had been so enjoyable that I stopped mid-step which allowed for her to send her other hand to join in.   Having been made to feel so feminine thus far I let out a moan of pleasure and gratitude as I rolled my hips back to indicate that I wanted more.

“Let’s go,” she chuckled as my wife gently spanked my once go get me to move once again.

I smiled and forced myself to sway my hips in an exaggerated manner.   I knew she would see this as me having gone overboard but I had also hoped that some little part of her would find the sight of my skirted ass swaying attractive.

We arrived in the bedroom and as I turned to inquire what you had in mind she took hold of my face, leaned in and brought her lips to mine.   Again we passionately melded into a lover’s kiss, our bodies pressed tightly against each other while our hands wrapped around our partner and caressed each other with lust and desire.   The taste of our respective *deserts* was still clearly present in our mouths, which only served to make the kiss that much more of a turn on.

When we eventually separated from our kiss she took a solid hold of my breasts and wrapped her lips around my right nipple through my sweater.   I moaned with delight as I silently wished that they had been real and that I could have truthfully felt her desire for them.

My hands gently cradled her head to my breast as her own hands squeezed the mounds on my chest with passionate lust.   After a few minutes her licks unlocked from my breast and quickly moved onto the other which caused me to once again wish that they had been real.

Eventually she stopped her assault of my chest and pulled away, her lips locked into an almost evil smile.   “You know that I love the idea of you being a she-male… so tonight I thought that I would return the favour,” she stated as she open a nearby drawer and reached for something inside.   My eyes grew as wide as possible as I saw her retrieve a large strap-on dildo.   It easily measured 10 inches in length and had been wide enough to make a horse jealous.

She carefully started to slip it on and asked me to help, a task that I had been more than happy to accept.   My wife seemed quite happy with having been able to tease me through rubbing the large phallus against my body and face whenever possible.   When all of the straps had been secured she wrapped her hand around her cock and began to gently stroke it.

“I know that you have been wanting this for a long time,” she softly whispered.   “Now show me just how much you want it.”

I slowly ran my tongue over my painted lips as I carefully lowered myself onto my knees, my eyes glued on the large flesh coloured cock that seemed to be calling for me.   At first I ran my tongue over its length as I closed my eyes and tried to imagine how this monster would be able to become a part of me.   As the thought grew, so did my desire and soon I found myself with the head of this large cock in my mouth.

I moaned softly, hungrily as my wife began to move her hips, forcing the large cock in and out of my mouth and between my lips.

“That’s right you little bitch… suck me!   Show me the kind of cock hungry slut you are.” She said in a commanding whispered voice that cemented my role as the submissive in this encounter, a role that I had been more than happy to play.   I did my best to take as much of the large member into my mouth and even down my throat but the dildo had simply been too large for me, my repeated choking having been undeniable proof of this.

“And you call yourself a cock sucker,” she scolded me with as she pulled her cock from between my lips after the latest effort to have me deep throat her failed miserably.   She reached for another dildo in the same drawer, this one only measured 8 inches long and had been much thinner, although it still had been of an impressive size and girth.   “Now I *know* that you have been practicing on this one… so you do not have any excuses,” she pointed out as she forcefully pushed the second cock between my lips and down my throat.

The initial invasion had been unexpected and had caused me to gag rather badly, but after having managed to regain my breath I relaxed my throat muscles as much as I could and welcomed the intruder with delight.   Once, twice, three times she forced the dildo into my mouth having its balls rest against my chin.   I could feel her enjoyment as she left the large cock buried down my throat for several seconds that made it impossible for me to draw any breath.

“So you are a real cock sucker,” she said with an evil grin as she pulled the cock out just long enough to allow me to breathe before it was pushed as far as it would go once more.   “I can imagine that there are a lot of guys that would love to have you give them a blowjob like that.   I knew that you had been practicing, but did not suspect that you had gotten so skilled at it,” she exclaimed as the large cock was made to slide between my lips as if a man had been fucking my face.

My wife kept this up for several minutes, as she called me by every foul name she could think of which of course only served to turn me on even more.   By now the dildo slid in and out of my throat with little resistance so she figured that it had been time to move things up a notch.

“Now time to prove that you are true cock sucking slut,” she said in a rather forceful voice as she pulled the hand held dildo from my lips and inserted the strap-on back into my mouth.   She moved her hips enough to have the monster slide part way down to give me time to adapt before she pushed it all the way down.

Although I had been able to fully relax my throat muscles the sheer size of this cock still proved to be more than I could handle, but after several pushes I was able to fight off my gag reflex and allow my wife’s cock to invade me fully.

I heard the clicks of several photos being taken as the monster cock was made to slide deeply into my throat before it was pulled out as my wife ordered me to keep my mouth as wide open as possible.   Seconds later I felt a warm splash of gooey liquid land on my face followed by several others, all this while I still heard the sound of our digital camera taking shot after shot.

“Now you are truly a cock sucking slut,” she said as she rubbed the tip of her cock over my cum-covered face.   “The recipe for the cum is a little thin, but I can make it to be thicker for next time,” she said with a grin as she took one more picture of my face covered in white goo and a cock rubbing in it.

This would be the first act of a night I would not soon forget.

Published 
Written by SabrinaStarr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments