Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Across The Street Part 3

13
3 Comments 3
7.6k Views 7.6k
978 words 978 words

Mike was leaning back in his desk chair enjoying the after-effects of his orgasm. He leaned forward and looked into his telescope to check on Leann. He saw that she was still in her chair with her eyes closed and her legs spread, floating down from her orgasmic high.

As he flopped back in his chair, he still couldn't believe it. The girl he had been spying and masturbating to her dancing image was actually a male dressed as a female. What surprised Mike the most, was the fact that he was not disgusted at his discovery. The truth be told, he was more than a little excited.

When he looked again he saw that she was sitting up and had taken her discarded nightie and placed it in her lap covering her now shrunken cock.

"Are you still with me?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I'm here," Leann responded in a breathy whisper.

"You know, now would be a great time to consider using our laptops," Mike suggested.

Then to his surprise, she agreed. Leann gave him her email address as she lowered her blinds and ending their cell phone call. Mike went to his desktop and entered the address. A minute later her pretty face filled his laptop screen. Mike still saw no trace of a male in the image before him. He quickly donned his headset and saw that she had done the same.

She had donned her black nightie again and Mike stared at her cleavage He knew her tits were not real but he couldn't stop staring.

"Hey, you're not bad looking at all," she said after scanning his face. "At least now you understand my statement of not being allowed to hang with boys. It would have been dammed awkward for you to show up at my door and tell my folks that you wanted to see their daughter," Leann continued.

"Then I take it they don't know?" Mike asked.

"Please, they would have sent me to a shrink," Leann stated.

"You've never been in public all dressed up?" Mike questioned.

"No, never," she answered.

"Where did you get all your clothing?"

"From the second-hand shops around the city," Leann informed him.

"Your makeup is flawless. Did someone teach you?" Mike questioned.

"There are tons of sites on the web that demonstrate makeup techniques. All it takes is practice," she continued.

As they talked Mike stared at her cherry red lips and long blonde hair he felt a familiar tingling in his groin that told him an erection was on its way. He shifted in his seat to allow his cock to grow comfortably in the satin boxers.

"You know if you decided to quit watching now that you know my secret, I'll understand," Leann said as her voice took on a serious tone.

"I"m not going to stop. You look and dress so sexy that I get hard just looking at you," Mike admitted.

"Prove it," she replied as her face took on a doubtful look at that statement. 

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

Mike reached up and tilted his webcam down so she could see the tip of his rock hard cock visible through the opening of his boxer shorts. Leann issued a sexy moan at the sight of it and then Mike heard her giggle.

"What's so funny?" he asked in a defensive tone.

She responded by tilting her webcam down and raising the hem of her nightie. Mike could see the outline of her cock straining against the silk of her panties. Mike then understood her giggle, they both got hard just by talking. 

"So I take it you like what you see?" she asked.

"Very much," he responded.

As Leann ran her hands over her silk covered tits Mike became even more excited.

"You've watched me, now I want to watch you," he heard her soft voice say.

Without hesitation, Mike stood up and dropped his boxers allowing his cock to spring free. He took his seat again and grabbed his rock hard member and began to masturbate. He saw Leann's wide-eyed stare as he did this and he heard another moan.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Jack that hard cock for me."

Leann ran her hands over her breasts again and licked her red lips as Mike continued to pleasure himself.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked in a soft sultry voice.

"I'm thinking about you and wishing I was in your room and that it was your hand on my dick," he replied.

Leann shivered with delight at his words. She had never considered entertaining company when all dressed and made up.

"Would you make me take off my nightie?" she asked.

"No. You look so sexy in it," he answered.

"Would you let me kiss you?" she asked.

"Anywhere you want," Mike replied.

"Open your eyes and look," she instructed.

As he did Leann lowered her webcam and pulled up the hem of her nightgown. Mike watched as she slid down her tiny panties just enough to release her cock into the air. She then took hold of it and began to masturbate.

"Imagine me sitting next to you in my silky lingerie and kissing your nipples," she moaned.

Mike closed his eyes and saw what she suggested.

"Can you feel my hands on your cock? Can you feel my clitty under my panties?" she asked between moans.

"Yes," was all Mike could say.

The silence was broken only by occasional moans from Leann.

"Leann, I'm going to cum," Mike managed to say between clenched teeth.

"Then shoot your load all over my bra," she begged.

Mike let loose and Leann moaned with pleasure at the sight of Mike's cock spewing its contents onto his stomach.

"Now it's my turn," she informed him.

Mike watched she let loose all over her nylon covered legs accompanied by a long sexy moan.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments