Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allen's Sweet Surprise Part One

"Seeing my boyfriend in ladies clothing is sweeter than I expected."

12
8 Comments 8
15.3k Views 15.3k
661 words 661 words
My pussy was dripping as I zipped my car into the parking spot in front of the mall.

I was having another secret meeting with my boyfriend, Allen. Only, this time we'd arranged a little twist to our usual tryst.

After years of Allen and I seeing each other, I'd finally worked up the nerve to share my fantasy of him dressing up like a woman for me.

It wasn't easy for me to do. I'm a shy, reserved girl and Allen was about as masculine a guy as you'd ever find. I was afraid he'd break up with me when I popped the question but the matter was heavy on my heart and Allen was always begging me to tell him the truth and to share my feelings with him.

I was shocked when he agreed to do it for me, even though I felt he'd agreed more out of love for me than the lure of parading around in a bra and panties!

But hey, I figured a yes trumped a no any day and I was just pleased as hell he'd agreed. Now I just prayed he'd enjoy it as much as he did in my fantasies.

"Hey, sweetie," said Allen when I jumped out of my car. His truck was a few spots away and he'd seen me pull in.

"Are you nervous?" I said as he wrapped his big strong arms around me.

"Actually, I'm pretty excited," he said as we climbed into his truck.

"Oh, really," I said.

I'd half-expected him to back out at the last minute and be a no-show.

"Let's not waste time, then," I said. Allen and I were married to other people, forcing our dates to be short and sweet.

Allen started the truck and we traveled to a nearby hotel.

"Back in a minute," he said. He got out of the truck and disappeared into the hotel lobby to rent us a room.

I slipped my hand into my jogging pants and circled my fingers around my clit. I couldn't wait to see Allen dressed like the lady I've always wanted him to be.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

I hoped he wouldn't disappoint me but he rarely did.

An elderly couple pulled into a nearby parking spot. I was glad Allen's truck had tinted windows so I could finger my pussy in private.

Damn...what is he doing in there? Flirting with the desk clerk? I thought. Hurry it up, for crying out loud!

A minute later, Allen trotted out of the hotel's front doors. I pulled my hand out of my sweatpants, eager to have him take over the tough job of pleasing my pussy.

Allen climbed back into the truck and held up a card key. "Room's paid for," he said and I smiled.

He reached into the backseat of his truck and snatched up a black duffle bag. I couldn't wait to see what was inside the bag and to enjoy the naughty adventure Allen had planned for us.

We let ourselves into the room. "Fix the bed up however you want it while I get dressed," said Allen. "No peeking."

Allen lugged his bag into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I fluffed the pillows up a bit and turned the air conditioner on. I knew things were going to get hot in there and the quicker, the better.

After a few minutes I started to get kind of worried.

"Everything okay in there?" I said.

"Sorry, hun," said Allen. "It's just I want everything to be perfect."

Bored, I flipped on the television and watched some snoozy news show.

"Turn that off," said Allen from the bathroom, "then put both your hands on top of the TV set and close your eyes.

I did as he said. I always did as Allen says. I loved him like that.

Eyes closed now, I heard Allen sneak up behind me and I wondered, What is he up to?

Published 
Written by hoterotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments