Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Halloween Party Part 1

21
5 Comments 5
22.8k Views 22.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I managed to control my temper when the program director informed me that I would be making a personal appearance to function as an emcee for a Halloween bash. I thought my promotion to full time air personality would change things. I was wrong.

Now, before I could launch into my rant my boss informed me that this was a costume party at the popular nightclub that was located inside of the larger hotels. The hotel had purchased a ton of commercial time to promote their party. Along with the pay for a personal appearance the management even threw in a free room. It was to help compensate for my missing Halloween night.

It seemed that their people had seen me at the community center when I was just a fill-in jock a few years ago and were impressed. I wondered how impressed they would have been if they knew everything about that last appearance.

I wound up getting the greatest blow job in my life by a stunning young lady dressed as Supergirl. It happened in between two cars in the community center's parking lot. Her sister and boyfriend came looking for her just as she finished me off; it seemed they were concerned with her whereabouts.

In the short conversation that followed I discovered that Supergirl was only sixteen and was prone to forget her age. Now one would think that a good scare would make me flee, not so. I had a brief conversation with this stunning blonde and watched as she slid her tiny panties down her satiny smooth legs. We were soon in the backseat of my Cadillac where this teenage hottie rode me cowgirl fashion for what seemed like hours.

I agreed without further protest. At least it wasn't a city-sponsored bash and there was no chance of running into sex starved teenagers.

I chose to appear as a monk this year. It was a simple costume that required no heavy makeup as I had to be easily recognized and that suited me just fine. After checking in and donning my costume I headed to the club. There were already a number of party goers getting warmed up.  After I met with the management and staff I hung out at the bar with a host of vampires, nurses, and French maids while I waited for the house DJ to appear.

I first noticed them after I left the stage following my welcoming speech. They were two of the sexiest ladies I had seen in a long time, dressed as harem dancers.  One blonde and one brunette. One was in turquoise and the other in black and I did my best not to stare each time I walked past them.

Even in the dim light of the club I could see their long and perfect legs covered in the sheer material of their chiffon pants. When one of them crossed her legs I could see that each pant leg was split from ankle to mid thigh, offering even a better view of their tempting legs.

Tanned and flat bellies were visible under the tiny bralette that covered their breasts. A sheer veil covered their full lipped mouths and they smiled and giggled to each other when they caught me looking.

I returned to the bar and resumed chatting with hotties in between knocking back shots of Jaegermeister. It was after the second contest of the night that the blonde harem girl approached and asked me to join them for a drink. I readily accepted.

I watched her firm backside that was covered in a thong move under her sheer harem pants as she led me to her table, or rather booth, that was tucked in a corner. Its location was off to the side of the main dance floor so the volume was greatly reduced.

"This is Mandy," she said, introducing the brunette in the turquoise.

Mandy gave me a sweet smile and said hello in a soft voice.

"I'm Terri," the blonde stated as she bade me sit between them.

"Hi. I'm Friar Pablo from the mission," I said.

"Are you here to hear our confessions?" Mandy asked.

"Will I have enough time?" I questioned.

"No where near," Terri answered as I took my seat between them.

I was soon enveloped in the aroma of their perfume. Up close they were even prettier than I was able to see at a distance. Their makeup was perfect as were their styles hair styles. Long fingernails were painted to match the color of their outfits.

"What brings two lovely ladies to such a sinful place?" I asked in my Monk voice.

"We are hiding from the Sultan," Mandy stated.

"He plans to rob us of our virginity," Terri continued.

"That is terrible,"I offered. "I will do my best to shield you."

We laughed, drank and smoked. Our conversation was filled with sexual innuendos and it was an effort having to go back work. It was when Terri excused herself to use the powder room that things became interesting.

"Terri likes you, I can tell," Mandy said, sliding even closer.

I didn't disclose the fact that Terri had allowed me to run my hand up and down her silky leg without protest.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

She reciprocated by rubbing my leg and the lump that had developed under my robe.

" I like her too.Terri is very pretty and had a great personality," I responded.

"There might be a problem later," Mandy stated.

"How so?" I asked.

"I like you too," Mandy said softly.

I undid Mandy's veil and placed my lips on hers. They were soft and full and tasted of red wine, as did her tongue. It was a brief kiss as we saw Terri returning from the ladies room. When Mandy excused herself it was Terri's turn to kiss me. She allowed my hand to gently caress her soft, full breasts as her hand circled my now erect cock.

Terri broke off the kiss when we saw Mandy heading out way.. At 11:00 PM it was time for the costume judging and the awarding of prizes. My two sexy friends declined to enter the contest. So I left their table and joined the management and contestants on stage.

The costume judging was my last official act so I was now free to party. I received a check and thanks from the management shortly afterward. I then returned to the girls' table.

We resumed talking and drinking as I continued to stroke their long silk legs.The girls shared the task of jerking off my rock hard cock under my robe. The only time I was stopped was when I attempted to move my fingers toward Terri's crotch. She gently grabbed my hand and kissed my fingers.

"Please, no," she said.

"Pull up your robe," Mandy requested.

"I do have a room," I responded.

"What's the matter? You chicken?" she asked.

I released the girls and slowly pulled the hem of my robe to my waist. Now anyone passing by the table was none the wiser as my upper torso was still covered.

"Much better," Mandy stated.

Her slim fingers located the fly of my boxers and gently extracted my hard cock and began to jerk me off again. She stared at Terri and I for a minute before her head disappeared toward my lap. A second later I felt her talented tongue begin to run circles around my swollen head. 

Her soft lips began to kiss every inch of my shaft before she slowly took it her mouth. Terri and I kissed as Mandy gently sucked me off. Now I've had blow jobs before, but none this good. I reminded Terri again that I had a room with a king sized bed and again she nixed the idea of leaving.

Between the exotic perfume and Terri's sweet kisses it didn't take me long before I was ready to cum. I managed to tell them between gritted teeth that I was ready to shoot. Mandy responded by increasing the speed of her sucking while Terri commenced to spur me on.

"Don't hold back. He can take it," Terri coaxed.

A second later my whole body shook and I lost my load in Mandy's sweet mouth.

Mandy sat up and, very lady like, wiped her mouth. As I was coming down from my orgasmic high I replayed Terri's last words. I shot her a questioned look and she smiled when I asked her to repeat herself.

"Yes, I said he can take it. This is Mark, a long time friend of mine," Terri said softly.

I looked over at Mandy but saw nothing but an attractive girl sitting there.

"This was her Halloween wish. She wanted to go out all femmed up and do some guy in the bar," Terri continued.

Maybe it was all the Jagermeister I had consumed but I found myself turning towards Mandy and taking her in my arms. I planted a kiss on her soft lips as my hand gently rubbed the full breasts under her bralette. Mandy moaned softly as my hand moved downward over her flat belly down to her crotch.

There I found a small but very hard cock hidden under the thong panties. I gently grasped it and was awarded with another whispered moan.

"Are you sure I can't convince you ladies to join me in my room?" I asked when I released Mandy.

Terri leaned into me and place a long lingering kiss on me.

"We were hoping you'd join us in our room. We have everything there we need to freshen up. The only condition is that you have to do Mandy first," she said softly.

"Deal," was all I said.

The girls left and I sat there and waited as they instructed. I argued with myself that I just received a blow job from a guy and had agreed to fuck her as her buddy watched. Now If anyone found out it could be the end of my career.

Strange as it seems I had no desire to leave. It was shorly after 11:30 PM that I found myself knocking on the door of their room. As I waited to be admitted I found myself becoming excited. I had no idea what the rest of the evening would bring and I looked forward to whatever would happen.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments