Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Audrey

"True account of a night out."

6
1 Comment 1
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The people involved in tonight’s tale are, Anne, her god-parent Audrey, and myself.

A few weeks ago, Anne told me about her god-parent Audrey getting ripped off by the guy that was living with her. Apparently he’s been seeing someone else after moving in with Audrey for a year or so. During that time he’s persuaded her to buy a bigger house and get a mortgage to do so. Then things started going wrong and he’s claiming half of the house and other bits and pieces. It’s usually the woman that does this to the guy but Audrey has found out lately that this guy actually has a history of doing this before.

Anyway, he left to live with this other woman – heard this before somewhere? – and Audrey found out that it was somewhere in a place called Coppull, near us.

Anne explained that it was especially a shame, because Audrey was such a great person to get on with and was always good fun to be with. Audrey then asked Anne if she’d like to do some detective work with her to find the address in Coppull? Anne suggested it’d be easier if she asked me as well so’s I could drive them round and they both could keep an eye out for his car being parked up somewhere.

A pretty slim chance, I grant you, but the only thing open to her.

Anne then rang me and told me that Audrey had asked her if I’d like to take part, if and when she finally decided to go ahead with her madcap plan?

I jumped at the chance of doing something different for a change and readily agreed, telling Anne to tell her I’d love to be a Sherlock Holmes for her.

Nothing was heard for a couple of weeks until a phone-call last night!

Apparently, Audrey was round at Anne’s house to see if it was still okay for her and me to go out looking for his car and thereby find the address of this other woman?

Anne rang me and asked if I was okay for tonight as well – to which I said yes.

She then said we’re going to disguise ourselves a bit so’s he doesn’t catch a glimpse of Audrey in my car, so would I wear one of my wigs?

I thought it a bit unnecessary, but decided to go along with it for a laugh – what the hell?

Then she whispered to me to put my sussies and nylons on as well, adding, “Tell you what, put your miniskirt and everything else on as well, because I’ve told Audrey all about you as Suzy, and she can’t wait to meet you!”

I thought it was rather nice that Anne felt so okay with who I am and what I like doing, that she felt it’d be okay to tell Audrey all about me as well, so I agreed, and she said they’d be round at my place at 8.30. I then realised I’d soon be meeting Anne, and a woman I’d never even seen before – one of Anne’s close friends – fully dressed as Suzy!

Well that’s the background, so now you know who’s who and what’s going on.

Just before 8.30 I heard the front door opening and took hold of one of my old briars and a magnifying glass. Anne was first in, followed by Audrey – both wearing wigs!

They nearly peed themselves when they saw me – both collapsing onto the settee in a huddle as they took in the sight of me.

“Well, will I do as Sherlock Holmes then? I asked them.

Another bout of laughter before they finally sorted themselves out and sat up.

“I don’t always meet Anne’s friends for the first time dressed like this!” I grinned as we struggled to our feet to shake hands, “Hi! I’m Graham!”

Another bout of laughter as they pointed to my miniskirt, which had partly ridden up to partially expose my cock and balls! So, with them both facing me, I immediately lifted up the front of my miniskirt and said, “Well I might as well show you everything now, to save you having to wait until you catch sight of something accidentally, later on!”

You know how women have this knack of screaming just before they burst into laughter? Well that’s exactly what happened then, when they both looked down and pointed at my suspender-framed cock and balls!

“Audrey, he’s not wearing knickers!” Anne gasped as she reached forward and held the hem of my skirt really high, totally exposing my dangling cock and balls and making no secret that her eyes were firmly riveted to them for at least a 10 – 12 seconds!

“I did notice that!” Audrey giggled back, “And it looks like you’re getting more than an eyeful of them right now, as well!”

“Well they’re a waste of time if you’ve got a pair of balls down there!” I blatantly grinned back at them, “You end up with a ball hanging either side of the gusset!”

“And look at the tits!” Anne said to Audrey as she squeezed my 44c falsies and flicked her finger over the protruding nipples.

NataliaVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVixen

Audrey reached out and grabbed my left tit before giving it a good squeeze! Another whoop of laughter as we all sat down again – the girls’ eyes now firmly fixed – and I do mean fixed, on my totally exposed cock and balls, as I sat there with my knees apart, making no attempt whatever to cover them up!

Once they’d calmed down, Audrey outlined her plan for us to drive over to Coppull and simply drive round the town to see if we could spot her former boyfriend’s car parked up outside a house somewhere. I didn’t give it much hope but it was going to get me out of the house for the evening, with me brazenly dressed as Suzy! I must say, it was a real turn-on to let the girls see me dressed like that, and even more of a turn-on to lift up the front of my miniskirt and flash my cock and balls at them! Eventually, we all got into the car – the girls apprehensive at me being seen by a neighbour whilst dressed as I was.

There’s not much to relate now except we did stumble across his car after only driving round for half an hour or so – a task I would’ve said was totally impossible with all the cars parked up and the sheer amount of streets there were in the place.

On the way home, the girls wanted to pull in at a Tesco store for a DVD or something.

I told them I’d stay in the car as I didn’t want to get arrested.

About 20 minute later I could hear this loud laughing as I sat there with my knees wide open, idly scratching my cock and balls! It was the girls!

I couldn’t see them at first because of the glare on the windshield from the car-park lights, but then caught site of them walking toward me.

“Stop it, you’ll go blind!” Anne shouted.

“Or at least make a sticky mess!” Audrey added.

It was then that I realised that they thought I was having a wank!

I thought about explaining things like… a woman will idly play with her hair when watching a film, but didn’t bother because it did my ego good to let them think they’d just caught me wanking myself!

“Well, which one of us were you thinking about just then?” Anne asked when they got back in the car.

“Both of you!” I replied as she leant over and once more flipped up the hem of my mini to totally expose my meat and two veg! I secretly smiled and winked at her as I started the car and calmly left my skirt folded back in my lap so’s everything was exposed!

Needless to say, the drive home was a riot, with all the usual innuendoes and giggling one might expect from those two, and the evening ended with me going into the house while they walked up the backs to Anne’s house.

So, there you have it, a typical evening at the Cutler household!

Published 
Written by Suzy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments