Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Suggestive

"Cari seduces a handsome but dominant man."

16
10 Comments 10
15.2k Views 15.2k
7.3k words 7.3k words

As a young college student my life and my dedication to the joys of being a transvestite had become conflicting. I had to put my college classes first, but living off campus made my female life so much more workable on weekends. I now looked at my sexy mini-skirted flirty self in a very different way now that I had discovered that attracting men had a quite enjoyable side. I realized that there were at least some men in the world that I could trust, and I finally felt so free to be the feminine me, who seemed liberated, by accepting that I could also be attracted to the opposite sex!

My first experience when I had a doting, sexy, older boyfriend taught me I was eye catching, pretty, at times alluring, and that I could please a man. As a result, my confidence was elevated as was my realization that I was a very sensual person. When I would go out to the clubs in my teensy alluring tight dresses and very high heels I would walk with a sexy sway, flirt with the guys, and even pose in a sexy manner for a laugh before I would smile in genuine delight. I loved my feminine side and the attention that I got as a sexy girl was arousing, exhilarating and thrilling, especially because I was really a smooth shaven boy! I knew that there had to be other interesting people and experiences to explore as my alter ego Cari.

I did, however, recognize the unmistakable electricity and excitement I found in the possibilities that went beyond just dressing in public. I did truly like the attention I received as a woman, the comfort of being treated like a woman, and even more - I so loved it when I had been “taken care of” by my former boyfriend and first lover, John. Being lucky enough to often have drinks bought for me at the club was wonderful and perhaps the first step in how I sized up guys when I met someone. I did like handsome, fit and friendly men, but they had to prove to me to have a level of elegance and sophistication in their dealings with me.

That usually meant that older, reasonably intelligent, and somewhat thoughtful men seemed more my type, as I feared or was uncomfortable with young guys who were impulsive, overly aggressive or talked too openly about sexuality or themselves. There seemed so few of this mature kind of man or classy type of guy in this bar. My goal when I went out dressed was always just to have fun and enjoy the crazy people and personalities that frequented Jacques - which I affectionately called the Star Wars Bar, and was complete with all kinds of scum and villainy!

On one night my frustration surfaced, though. Finding quality guys to even talk to at times seemed impossible. One Friday night I met a very handsome young man from Ireland. He had red hair and a smile that lit up a room. Unfortunately he got “poached” from me by one of the transgender call girls who frequented the bar. Shelly was a slim, beautiful brunette with implanted breasts and surgically augmented lips and nose. Her look and physical enhancements took her to a level beyond me in my mind and I was jealous of her because he left with her. I was discouraged and I was also in a state of being about as horny as a girl could be!

This led to a few too many drinks bought for me by a couple of not very desirable men which led to unwisely deciding to head off to another bar in a nearby section of the city at closing time. This bar, however, made Jacques look almost like heaven in comparison. The bar, which I simply will call infamous, was perhaps Boston’s seediest, sleaziest, and perhaps most dangerous bar in the city. This bar was frequented by people that included those who had been permanently thrown out of Jacques, and they were perhaps the best of the people there!

My foolish decision to show up at this place suddenly had an unexpected reward. When I walked in I saw my Irish friend Ian standing talking to a couple of people near the lower bar. There was no sign of Shelly and I assumed he found her rates a bit too prohibitive! I so wanted him and his attentions, so I impulsively hatched a crazy plan.

A month earlier I had purchased a beautiful long mink coat from a second hand store, which I was wearing. I went back to my car, stripped off all my clothes, put on high five inch red heels and just my mink. I quickly swayed down the street feeling devilish and smiling at my naughty idea. I walked into the bar boldly, feeling sexy, tipsy and confident. I walked over to Ian and with a big smile - spread my coat open and showed him what I was wearing beneath my mink. The look on his face was priceless. I had become the definition of the word tease!

Fortunately, as I suspected, Ian seemed quite interested! We were soon off to my car. I was outrageously needy and about as wanton as a gal could be. I rubbed his crotch as we drove to a large parking lot in South Boston, five or so minutes away, where a quick kiss found us leaping into the back seat. It wasn’t long before I found myself throwing off my fur, leaving me naked as a jaybird. I was soon jumping atop his hot body. I quickly got out a condom and rolled it over his hard, decent-sized cock. I immediately centered my bum over his manhood and began to ride his cock while face to face. I was like a girl who had been starving for weeks. I was lost and thoroughly enjoying Ian’s up-thrusts and groans. I had so missed the feeling of a man’s cock inside my sleek, smooth body.

As our lovemaking began to rapidly surge toward a crescendo a sudden knock on the glass of the car stopped us in our tracks. I am usually rather cautious but in my wanton state I had no idea that I had parked in the middle of a factory parking lot. Now dozens of night shift employees were headed to their cars and our rocking party car stood out like a beacon in the night! I grabbed my mink and covered myself and Ian. I sat motionless half scared to death as a few callous men shouted shall we say – encouraging words to us. I so feared my real sexual identity may have been compromised while I was naked before them, but the partially steamed up windows must have helped!

I sat motionless in fear atop Ian as his hard cock began to shrink inside me. This was no joke. I feared for my life as this place was not what one might call an area of the city known for tolerance and openness. The men’s comments were nasty and sexual. Terms like “way to fuck that bitch” were easily overheard. Finally they wandered off as my sweaty nude body went from overheated to goose bumps as we lay naked and motionless in the car in the cold night air covered only by my mink. I drove away once it was quiet and dropped Ian off without the joy of finishing that act of somewhat mutual need!

I hoped the next morning that Saturday night would be an improvement over Friday’s embarrassment and failures! I usually met certain transgender friends at Jacques on the weekend, and my friend Sandy was a good person to know for many reasons. Sandy was a good five inches taller than me and she'd had had a couple of operations to enhance her appearance, including breast augmentation. I think Sandy looks almost one hundred percent female and even her voice seems purely feminine.

Sandy knows almost all of the regulars who come in to the club. We often joke about being lezzies because we are very close. Sandy would always warn me about the bad guys to stay away from. Unfortunately, most of the guys were in that category. Early Saturday night she introduced me to a man named Roger, and she whispered in my ear that Roger was a great guy who I might really like. I was quite surprised to hear that kind of uncommon inside information from her!

Roger was a very well dressed man a little over six feet tall and perhaps around forty years old. He reminded me a bit of my first boyfriend as he was trim and handsome. Roger had neatly flowing brown hair and I loved his quick smile. I am only 5’5” tall and at 130 pounds I seemed quite tiny next to him. Perhaps it was the usual free drinks or Sandy’s endorsement that helped me find myself getting very comfortable with Roger. I instantly valued how Roger doted on me. Roger had both a quick wit and a great sense of humor too. 

He generously bought me whatever drinks or snacks I wanted and we soon talked comfortably about each other’s likes and dislikes. When talk turned sensual, I found the flirting and energy between us to be quite pleasurable. This guy seemed like a true gentleman, yet he had me confessing my sins and naughty penchants better than a clergyman!

Roger and I talked to near closing time, when suddenly I became acutely aware of the magic of his gentle touches and his very friendly nature. I had been sitting on the bar stool, legs crossed and showing lots of leg next to him. I also realized just how overtly sexy and alluring that my teensy short tight hot pink spaghetti strapped mini dress and my sexy high five inch leopard print heels must have looked to him. I tuck my manhood between my legs when I dress and it was in quite a state of hardness, making my panties feel way too tight! In spite of looking a bit like a high class whore, (as Sandy had said to me!) I felt pretty and desirable around him.

I also felt so feline and so sensual. It had been a few weeks since I had genuinely enjoyed a man’s company as last night’s heated rush was long in my rear view mirror. Roger had me feeling that feminine high I so enjoyed when I was treated with caring and respect as a “female”. My appearance had such an obviousness to him that even I did not fully understand.

My ease with him and my mildly drunken state had me feeling very erotic and sexual. I was melting in his company. Still my shyness, youth, fear of the unknown, inexperience and lack of confidence as a “woman” had me fearfully thinking of the future. I was perhaps not willing to risk anything beyond meeting him as soon as tonight. Last night proved what bad judgement could bring on. I wanted to find more ease with myself as the female in a more sheltered circumstance.

I already had complete confidence in Roger, which I almost never had found with the exception of John. He nicely asked if I’d like to go home with him and I winked. “I’m tempted,” I said honestly. I shyly but coyly told Roger not tonight, but that I wouldn’t be opposed to a date with him in the future. Roger seemed pleased enough and got my phone number, promising to call me early Wednesday evening to arrange a date for the weekend. I was very happy and sensed something very special in Roger. He made me quiver in his company and his strength and confidence made me swoon.

Roger walked me to my car a block and a half away. I loved how he held my hand and how we walked arm in arm. He so skillfully held me gently and close to him. It was getting cool, and at my car he hugged me while giving me the warmest, most breathtaking kiss that I’d ever experienced as a woman. I arched my back and stood tall on my high heels, feeling so small, so feminine and so vulnerable in his arms. My body almost melted into his hold and I had to fight the urge for more. I thanked him, knowing in my heart that he would indeed call me on Wednesday.

Being back at college as a regular guy Monday was a nice change. I was able to focus on my studies, but by Wednesday my female mind kept thinking about Roger. I got home to my apartment early, enthused and hopeful about hearing from him. I decided to partially dress femininely for his call. Now comfortably at home, I was a hairless, smooth-skinned boy enjoying simply being dressed in a sexy red silk negligee and string panties. I sat a bit anxiously in front of the TV waiting for his call. When the phone rang right when he said he would call it pleased me greatly. Very few guys in a transgender bar are what I would call dependable. I had sensed that Roger might just be an exception.

I immediately felt comfortable while talking with Roger. We talked, joked and even flirted with each other for over an hour before he asked me about what I found sexy and sensual. He inquired if I ever tried any bondage or discipline – which I had not, but I did admit to sharing some positive fascination about it. Roger got me to admit that I had a submissive side. I admitted that I do like it when a guy takes charge. He was so persuasive and considerate that I was spilling some of my deepest secrets.

This quite private, yet erotic, phone discussion was causing me to get stimulated. I admitted to Roger that I enjoyed it when I got a spanking in the past. He was quite pleased with me before we agreed that he would pick me up at 8:00 P.M. Friday night at my apartment. Roger’s suggestion that we might explore my submissive tendencies had me practically breathless in anticipation. My awareness of these propensities were ever expanding in spite of my denials to date.

On Friday I got out of my Chemistry class early and got home before 4:00 P.M. I spent the next two hours in my apartment preparing myself in what I call my feminine delight odyssey! I take a warm bubble bath with bath oils and proceed to shave every inch and corner of my slim body all over, from face to toe. In the mirror my lack of pubic hair and baby-like face and my longish light-brown, almost blonde hair makes me look like a feminine pre-teen boy, except for my constantly hardening seven and a half inch erection. I wanted to be perfect tonight. It was very exciting knowing that I would be dressing not just for myself tonight. Getting all dressed up for a man for a date already has me in such a state of feline excitement that I think only a true transvestite or trans girl can understand.

I reveled in the preparation and joy of taking great care with my make-up. My tools included eye liner, false eyelashes, powders, blush, lipstick, and lip liners and more. I then painted my toe nails and glued long red nail extensions over my own longish nails making my male hands look suddenly so feminine. Next I added my first high quality blonde wig. It is designed to be taped to the scalp in the front and is so realistic that it can be convincingly be combed and brushed backwards off the face. I find my facial appearance breathtakingly feminine enough and incredulously (to me) pretty. With such long blonde hair I feel I have stunning appearance. In less than an hour I have skillfully glued and painted myself into a very sexy young blonde “gal”. All I needed now are my best choice of my wondrous female clothes of which I have an incredible two closet filled collection.

I have a full closet filled with dresses and high heels! I have dozens of stockings, panty hose and a number of garter belts. I have over two dozen panties and a dozen or so bras. I always match my colors, and tonight I decide will be simple basic black. My waist is a trim thirty inches but with my special waist cincher it will be three or four inches less. I put on a black garter belt over the cincher and add black silk stockings that attach with garter belt clips. I add a strapless bra and pull my breasts close to center, resulting in totally realistic appearance of cleavage. In my full length mirror I cannot believe how sexy I look – even without my high heels!

I have four black dresses, all of which are close to my heart. I know which one I’ll most likely choose but I try each one on, adding my tall black platform sandaled high heels for final affect. I also tried on the light green skin-tight spandex spaghetti strapped micro mini that I wore to the bar last week – which obviously now, in the mirror’s reflection, leaves nothing to the imagination. I understand why Roger found me so sexy and attractive. I also think that he saw me as a very naughty girl because few would dare to wear a dress like this out in public like I had! I knew what he might expect from me tonight, and I was torn in spite of my apparent need. I was not sure at all that I was ready to be a man’s woman again in spite of a wondrous first experience with John.

I would go with a more conservative black dress with a tight flared waist, high back, but exposed sheer chest and shoulders. The dress had a shaded black breast area which made my breasts look real. I changed into a longer wig and at least I thought I looked very pretty and even cute in it yet with a subtle sexiness. I wanted to look like an elegantly dressed woman and I was very pleased with the result. At eight the doorbell rang. I do love a man who is dependable and on time!

Roger met me at my front door. He smiled and complimented me telling me I looked breathtaking. This guy knew how to make a girl’s day. He was already drawing me in! Roger then took me by the hand and led me down the stairs to the street level. The forecast was for a warm fall evening so I felt good in this sexy black light dress and felt even better in the silky flesh colored stockings I had changed into. The contrast seemed better showing my smooth legs rather than mute them in black. I swayed my bottom just a bit while walking to his parked car about a couple of hundred feet up the street. I felt like a million and Roger seemed to just know how to treat a girl right!

Roger had a very nice car and it felt quite enjoyable to ride along as his date in this bit of Lexus luxury. During the ride, Roger asked me about school and my goals in life. He seemed to know a bit about a lot of things but he was surprised that I enjoyed being a guy as much as I did being a girl. He said that he assumed I was going to transition to female and would have surgeries. He assumed that I’d already had breast enhancement but I told him it was just clever bra and body contouring and even body color shadowing. I told him that I had no plans to alter my body and he said I was amazing to be able to look and be so feminine and to just be a transvestite. I guess that was quite a compliment that no one had ever mentioned to me.

Roger was taking me for drinks before dinner so we stopped at the club in Bay Village for a drink before a short walk to the restaurant. Roger was in a suit and white dress shirt and I must admit that I looked almost as well dressed in “black.” Johnny, the bartender, had to get a picture of us all dressed up, and he took several of us from different angles and distances. He would even put one of our pictures up on the wall in the bar because he said we looked like a Hollywood couple! I was quite proud of how much we looked like a normal couple, though Johnny joked that I looked like Roger’s daughter rather than his date! I so loved Johnny and his sense of humor.

After two drinks we left to walked to the nearby restaurant for our dinner. It was only three blocks away but we were a little early so we took a little detour through park square to kill a little time and enjoy the night. We passed an adult lingerie shop which was still open. We both remarked at a sexy white spaghetti-strapped bustier with matching white stockings and panties in the window that was incredibly sexy. Roger said he just had to buy it for me! In we went, and he bought it for me. I was so excited, and I promised him that I would model it for him!

Roger must have had incredible instincts or just plain great radar, because my feminine emotions were suddenly locked on the stunning garment that sat at the bottom of the bag he was holding while walking with me.

Corinawild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Corinawild

“I can’t wait to try that on.” I blurted out honestly.

“My condo is only two blocks from here…" Roger said.

“Let’s go!” I said, thrilled that he lived so close. I had suddenly become a crazy, heated, sleazy gal who was fascinated and in lust with the feline bedroom outfit bought just for me.

Roger seemed delighted and almost amused. “I can’t wait to see you in that, Cari. You look so hot now, and in that I may lose my mind, girl!”

His condo was large, beautiful and as elegant as he. There was a huge antique white and black marble fireplace in the center of the living room. His kitchen was huge and open with shiny, elegant black granite countertops. The dark furnishings looked like I was in an English Castle. I was more interested in finding the bathroom so I could try on this magic outfit! I went to the bathroom and stripped to my high heels. I put on the string bikini bottom and pulled up the sexy bustier / camisole. Then I put on the matching white silk stockings fastening them to the garters. In the mirror stood the sexiest girl I had ever seen. I was as excited as a little girl at her own birthday party.

I walked out of the bathroom and confidently posed on the shag rug for him. I could not believe the incredulously sexy “girl” was me!

Roger had a camera nearby and coolly snapped a quick photo. “You are stunning!” he said.

He took two more as I posed, both thrilled and in lust! Roger was as excited as I was. I had unconsciously but quite willingly surrendered to him the moment he had bought this magical bedroom outfit. The kiss began almost the moment he finished taking the photo. Roger stripped in seconds and was nude and hard! I knew the outfit was just what I needed to feel comfortable in as a man’s woman, and I was ready for much more!

I felt so filled with desire that I found myself on my knees. I was drawn to his naked body, and his cock was magnificent. It was so large and long, yet so thick. He was circumcised and the head of his incredible member was like an overgrown mushroom! A “girl-boy” usually learns quickly what pleasing is about.

I was unafraid, in spite of his size. I was just so needy and so ready to be me. My first boyfriend had taught me almost all that I needed to know. I loved pleasing a man this way and Roger was soon moaning and moaning. I looked up at him, able to smile only with my eyes and feeling so proud of myself for being so pretty, and yet yearning for much more. Getting him so hard immediately had me hard as a rock as well. What joy I was finding in man pleasing!

I was like a starving girl. I was so enthusiastic and worked up that I had Roger near orgasm in less than a minute. Fortuitously he lifted me instinctually knowing that his “girl” deserved more. I hugged him and found myself being picked up in his arms. I was melting, swooning and in complete comfort as I was carried into to the bedroom. Roger placed me down on the bed like a treasured child and gave me a wondrously deep kiss. Soon the magic of our coupling began to evolve into the most beautiful moment of my young life.

Roger was atop me and his lips and mine were locked in intense passion. Soon his tongue and mine were intertwined in the most mutually fervent kiss I could ever remember. I never felt more loved. I never felt more naturally female. My arms were around his back and his backside in ardent and willing surrender. In my “silk love outfit” I was his and in his arms I was where I belonged. There would be no stopping our expression of mutual infatuation and mutual need.

I was so happy that Roger didn’t hesitate to roll on a condom as I surged in the excitement of what was to come. He entered me gently as possible as I cried out in as much joy as there was pain. Beneath him and with my legs being spread and bent back I felt like I was ready to have all of him. The ridiculously huge cock head he possessed caused more than some discomfort but I wanted him so badly that he was soon thrusting into me almost fully. Roger’s strokes were thrilling and even exhilarating. To say I was inspired, electrified and in awe would be understating the height of my delight and joy.

Feeling Roger’s balls now pounding my girlishly round bottom was mind blowing and incredulous. In both my physical and my emotional realms this submissive realty had me so electrified and aroused that I somehow felt a desperate need not to become too submerged in all this wonder. I cared deeply about his pleasure. A good girl or a good “woman” looked out for her man first. Somehow I felt a desperate but conscious need not to become too overwhelmed in spite of this stunning loving.

As his powerful thrusts became rhythmic and driven I somehow I found myself biting my lip simply so I would not be vanquished by the throws of an early orgasm. My heart and soul were already there and my overwhelmed mind was above and beyond! His physicality and strength had me so helpless and his intense thrusts left me so thrilled that I was losing my mind!

The beauty of having an emotional connection with a man is intense. Even better was our mutual awareness. Roger already had me amazed, certainly overtly aroused, and in a state that was causing my body to shudder and quiver in the beginnings of orgasm. Roger must have sensed this from my desperate wails and my intense grip on his relentlessly grinding ass as I was also meeting his every thrust in pure instinct and lustful need.

Roger suddenly stopped his thrusting and this next deep kiss almost took me over the edge! Roger just knew. He lifted me and put me over his lap! He spanked me hard as I winced and whimpered. I was shocked and surprised by this but in an odd way it seemed almost comforting. This action sobered me at least temporarily! His naughty smile and quick kiss to my hot red bottom made it all feel better! “I love your naughtiness Cari. You know I am in charge of you and that I am your Daddy!” His words had me smiling and a bit dumbfounded as well.

Now Roger was on his back and was lifting me and centering me over his huge hard missile. He had already torn off my already stretched new and now used panties. I so loved being on top and it was like he just knew it. In my sexy white bustier top he felt my nipples while firmly squeezing and cupping my breasts as I rode him. This just added to my madness. I soon became lost as a female pleaser grinding down on his cock and balls loving every down thrust and just so needing every stroke after stroke. Roger met my down thrusts with powerful up thrusts and the ride was sending me to heaven. Having my breasts held firmly while riding and feeling every huge thick inch of him deep inside me was just way too much!

I became conscious of the huge wall mirror on the entry side of the bedroom and our reflection was as clear as day. A truly sexy and beautiful woman was riding a man with a huge hard cock. It was perfect love scene or even perfect pornography. Then I saw the large bouncing erection on the stunning girl beneath her white nighty and I realized that the scene was even more incredulous than it looked. “She” was a he, and she was me. I was so moved by the reflection that it happened right then. I was truly over-come by the stunningly beautiful scene of the expression of such real and mutual sexual passion and need!

My cock and even my brain now exploded in lightning like flashes. As I began to flow and explode into the throws of the most intense orgasm of my life I shouted and cried out in high pitched wails. “Oh Roger” I kept screeching. “Oh Roger!” My anus and sphincter contracted intensely magnifying the wondrous effect of the deepness and thickness of his cock in my body. I spurted load after load of hot cum onto my lover’s belly and into my hot sexy love outfit.

My physical and emotional contractions brought Rogers orgasm on almost as quickly. His guttural grunts and groans filled the room with the music I most wanted to feel and hear! Roger’s cries and his trembling body beneath me just kept me in the throes of the longest and most satiating orgasmic experience of my young lifetime. When it finally subsided I was dizzied and flabbergasted as I bent down needing so badly to kiss him. The depth of our kiss and the genuineness of our emotions did not require any words.

Roger and I both seemed stunned by the passion and the physical and emotional wonder of it all. We kissed for many minutes with his huge but still hard cock deep inside me. I was a wreck yet still lit up being so astounded and stunned by all of these feelings of incredulous wonder. It wasn’t until many hours into the morning that our hunger subsided. We never needed or wanted any food!

Sunday morning came and to my great delight I found that Roger was in no hurry to let me leave. He told me how pretty I was and beautiful and sexy my bottom was! He said that he always felt that I had the sexiest ass in the bar as well! He kept telling me how naughty I was and I joked that maybe I needed another good spanking. Roger didn’t hesitate! I sensed Roger was a quite dominant man and his expert tanning of my backside by his powerful hand lit me up in ways I had never comprehended or experienced. My cock was painfully hard as he told me to thank him for each spank. “Daddy” needed to teach his “girl” to be good, even though I had been!

Now more than just the thought of being a man’s little girl seemed to cause me a bit of a rush and an amazing outpouring of new emotions. I felt almost helplessly small, incredibly feminine and a bit dazed and confused by how I seemed to enjoy being controlled by him. In contrast though I never felt safer and more protected in the company of a man. I loved submitting to the spanking and I felt a readiness to learn more about a man who I knew had dominant tendencies from our sexy conversation on Wednesday night. I had so much of a sense of trust for this man and the role of being “his” was making my heart tremble with nervous excitement.

“I have some toys and a room you might like Cari.” Intrigued, I admit I swooned a bit as Roger walked me down the stairs to a room that he had to unlock in the basement. I knew people had special rooms and even some extremists had dungeons and stuff. When we entered the room I was actually a little disappointed at first. I was expecting at least something that could be at least naughty. Roger put the lights on and there was simply an exercise room with benches and machines.

It was well lit and one wall was curtained in black. Roger walked me over to the curtain area and pressed a button as the curtain moved automatically revealing some things that I found most intriguing. Hidden behind the curtain was an area that doubled the purpose and size of the room. I was wide eyed as I saw an entire area and wall exposed. There were a menagerie of rather unique devices. I had been a spectator at some of my friend’s parties where bondage and discipline was themed. I knew what people used at least some of these “things” for!

Like a good host Roger walked me by each and explained them “in the second person”. He would say “The Cross is for people who might like to be spread for varying purposes…The slings are almost always used as fucking devices… The bench’s here have use for discipline and also sexual purposes.” I was aghast but breathless. I knew down deep in my heart that things were changing. To my surprise I was more than curious. There was an unusual black leather pad on the floor. Roger explained that a submissive would kneel down on it and she would usually have her hands tied behind her. It was for the purpose of servicing of her dominant. It had cuffs attached for ankles as well. I found it stunning!

Like the proverbial moth drawn to a flame I let my emotions and my erotic flashes speak. I asked if I could see what the leather pad felt like. Roger grinned and told me that I most certainly could. I knelt down on it as Roger showed me where to place my knees so the ankle shackles could be attached. I felt so vulnerable and yet that is perhaps just what caused me to ask to have my legs shackled. Roger had an efficiency with this gear that was demonstrative of lots of experience. With two quick clicks my ankles were locked while Roger asked if I also wanted to try the handcuffs.

I didn’t really know why but I wanted to be vulnerable and helplessly in his control! Yes - I said trembling in a combination of fear, excitement and anticipation! Roger quickly went to a drawer in the wall and soon my hands were cuffed firmly behind my back. “Are you OK? He asked kindly. Like an excitable school girl my answer was another yes. “Yes Daddy,” he said, looking me in the eyes. I gladly and obediently repeated and enthusiastically replied with a very feminine, “Yes Daddy,” and looked up with a smile!

Roger had me look at myself in the mirrors to my right. I was helplessly poised to be a man’s pleaser and I knew it both consciously and unconsciously. I was so pretty, so helpless and I was stimulated and aroused beyond belief! Roger knew I wanted to go further but he was a gentleman of “the code” and asked first. Now for the first time in my young life I was helplessly about to serve a man. When he shoved his huge cock into my mouth and throat I knew I would at least give my all to be the very best “girl” I could be for him!

I loved Roger’s huge cock and as he grabbed my head and began to use my mouth and throat I found my soul in a place I never would have dreamed of. I loved bringing him pleasure. I had no control at all as Roger overwhelmed me with his eight thick inches until I could feel his balls slapping at my chin. I focused on breathing through my nose while I struggled with my gag reflex. Roger would sometimes pause and allow me a bit of time to recover but he was pretty relentless. Amazingly, I still felt like I so belonged right where I was!

A girl in my situation has no choice but to remain focused on her job and purpose and though I struggled I was enthused and even thrilled by my predicament. The crazy even very confusing thing was that my servitude and helplessness seemed so very, very right. I had surrendered to him like no other person on earth and if a girl-boy could have a revelation while performing fellatio on a man with her hands and feet tied behind her back I sure did. I so wanted to please him and I worked and sucked his cock better and harder than I ever sucked a cock in my life!

Roger was moaning, thrilling me and bringing joy to my enthusiastic struggles. My throat was his and I spread my lips and mouth so wide that I was completely his. I was neither slave nor prisoner yet it was so much better. I was now being owned by a man who apparently - I was more than willing to be owned by. I was his for his pleasure and hearing his moans had me near to what I might call my own emotional orgasm. I was never more turned on and never more willing to please anyone at any time or place.

Roger’s moaning filled the room. I was succeeding in every way possible. There was such freedom in the joy of being helplessly his! One of my friends at the bar used to tell me how B&D had set her free. Now I didn’t think she was crazy at all.

Suddenly Roger pulled out leaving me breathless and empty. I opened my eyes ready and hoping to see his man cum gush from the huge head of his man tool. I was more surprised though when he bent down and I got a long kiss on the lips. I found myself lusting for more and his searching tongue was more than rewarding enough. Roger looked me in the eye and said “You know how to please your Daddy and it looks like Daddy has found a perfect little slut to please him. You’re a very good girl. I’ll spare you the spanking. I’m going to get you out of this and into the sling.”

So it began. My next official act as Daddy’s submissive slut was about to begin. I was strapped by ankles and wrists into the sling and was soon getting fucked furiously. My reflection in the mirror on the ceiling seemed so incredulous as I could voyeuristically watch his huge hard cock slam into my ass in rapid fire thrusts that were taking me to places I had never dared!

 Roger’s orgasm ignited mine and the intensity of my anal orgasm rocked me throughout my entire body. The circumstance of being collared and strapped into a sling that had allowed Daddy to fuck me in every way imaginable as I lay helplessly at his mercy had what was clearly an unforgettable effect!

I soon learned the ground rules of a submissive. I learned that it was okay to orgasm with him but never before him. The Dom must always be pleased first. I didn’t just agree with that as soon I would be living and enjoying that! I’d be punished if I failed in my duties so I was fortunately a fast learner. Incredibly, that next weekend there were times that I’d be bad on purpose and “test” Daddy. I’d get my bottom tanned by anything from his hand to a paddle or worse. I’d try not to give away my smile and yet I also loved the clarity of it all!

I would return again on the very next weekend already in the role of learning to be his. When I would arrive I would either be locked into a leather collar or be asked to dress as his house maid. On some occasions I’d be asked to bring an outfit to go out in which I would be told about in advance. When you become the owned submissive to a handsome and creative man like Daddy, every day and every hour that we are together is as exciting and as rewarding as any time I have lived.

The farthest thing from my mind was what was really happening between us. On the third weekend we were together in his home my emotions and heart spoke quite unexpectedly. Daddy had fucked me so thoroughly and so wondrously while I was tied to the wooden cross in his exercise room that I was in dream land. He came over and cuddled me warmly and as our naked bodies pressed together – he kissed me on the lips. Then it just slipped out of my grateful, appreciative and candid lips. “I love you Daddy!” I sad as though I’d been saying it for years.

The second those words escaped my mouth I felt a sense of panic. Why had I just said that? I was still tied by the wrists and ankles to the cross with my naked bottom bent back in that most vulnerable position. Daddy shocked and surprised me in a manner I completely did not expect. He bit me on the ear gently and then whispered, “I love you too! I think I’ve fallen in love with my little boy-girl slut!”

Our relationship and my servitude would begin to grow. The guy part of me felt that I had fallen of the road and crashed. The female side of me was just the opposite. I was exactly who, what and where I needed to be. I had a lot of figuring out to do but for now I was his on the weekend and my own person during the week. Ownership did have its privileges and I felt so lucky to be pretty, feminine, and to be owned as his girl each weekend and at least for the wonder of now!

 

 

Published 
Written by carichristi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments