Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing Room

"A sequel to Training, our runner is found showering in the changing room by her coach"

5
3 Comments 3
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The hot water cascaded over her aching, trembling body. It sounded so loud as it splashed onto the concrete floor of the empty changing rooms, echoing around the stark brick interior. She turned the tap, making the water pound her body with more force. Turning to the wall she pressed her hands to the cracked white tiles allowing the water to massage her back as she stretched out her calves. It had been two weeks since he'd touched her and the marks were almost gone. She knew every one of those marks, exactly where they had been on her arse cheeks, how they had darkened and then faded to yellow. With her eyes closed she recalled his hands on her, then his ruler, then his cock. She mourned the passing of his marks, even as her body responded to the precious memory.

'There you are!'

She jumped at his voice and turned away from the wall. He stood between her and her towel.

'Did you finish early? I expected to find you out on the track.'

'No. No, Sir. I was the last one there. They were switching off the lights, I had to come in.'

She didn't know what to do. Should she cover herself with her hands, should she turn away, should she make a dash for her towel? Her frantic blushes were covered by the pink flush that the water's caress had brought out in her pale skin.

'You did well in your last race but I know that you can do better. It's not enough to win. You have to be the best. I want you to be the best.'

'Yes, Sir,' she brought her hands up to her throat so that her arms covered her breasts, 'I'm getting better all the time.'

'That's for me to decide.'

He unzipped his hooded top and took it off placing it on top of her clothes. His hard, fit body filled out his t-shirt making her nipples go hard behind her forearms. 'It's hot in here,' he said, then he seemed to look at her for the first time and he frowned. 'You're naked.'

'Yes. Yes, Sir. I'm taking a shower.' She felt incredibly foolish for pointing out the obvious.

He studied her, his eyes running over her body critically.

'Put your hands down.'

She dropped her arms; horribly aware that he'd be able to see her arousal now. He continued to run his eyes over her.

'Turn around.'

She did. He was silent for quite a while, she began to think he had left.

'The marks from your last punishment have almost gone,' he said at last, 'This wanton behaviour of yours makes me think that I wasn't harsh enough with you.'

Molten heat flooded her pussy at his words. Her longing was almost unbearable.

'Wanton behaviour?' She said.

'You think it is acceptable to stand in front of your running coach with no clothes on? Your nipples erect, your lips parted, your eyes sulty?'

'I... No. No, Sir. My behaviour is terrible and I should be punished.'

'Good girl,' he said, 'Now put your hands on the wall... lower down... no, lower. That's it.' He was quiet again. She could feel his eyes on her exposed pussy and arsehole. She shivered as she realised that it wasn't just water soaking the inside of her thighs. Something trailed up her back and slid off her shoulder. She turned her head and saw him standing next to her. His toned, athletic body without a stitch of clothing on it; a brown leather belt in his hand and a hard cock standing proud. A soft moan escaped from her lips.

He put a hand under her chin lifting her head so that she looked into his eyes. Just for a moment there was a smile and a twinkle, then his face was stern again. He let go of her, leaving her longing for his touch again, and he turned the tap up. Water now beat down on her back and buttocks making her gasp.

'Look at the wall,' he said and stepped back. She faced the wall and braced herself. Even over the sound of the water she heard the belt coming. The sting as wet leather hit wet skin felt as if her arse had been set on fire. She strangled a scream and stood panting.

'What do you say?' he said.

'Thank you. Thank you, Sir.'

'Good girl.'

He stepped up close again and bent forward so that his face was right next to hers. She could feel his breath on her cheek and couldn't help turning her face so that their lips were almost touching. He ran his hand over her burning arse allowing a finger to dip into the crack and brush her quivering arsehole. Then he slipped the finger lower sliding it into her throbbing pussy.

'You are such a very good girl,' he said.

Just as she thought he was going to kiss her he stepped back again.

'Now. How many?'

She trembled. It had hurt so much but her body was buzzing with an ecstatic fizz. How much pain could she take? How much pleasure could she take?

'Five?' She said.

'Five for you,' he said, 'And five for me.'

She was confused. Surely he didin't want her to strike him?

'I'll take my five first,' he said.

The whoosh left her in no doubt that his five were meant for her. She couldn't help her scream this time.

'How many is that?'

'One,' she managed to say.

'And what do you say to me?'

Thank you, Sir.'

'Good girl.'

Four more followed. The first three were gentler but the last one made her knees buckle. She counted them all and thanked him each time. As she stood with her hands against the wall, breathing through the pain, he stepped in close again. His hand was gentle on her beaten arse and this time when she turned her head he brushed her lips with his. the exquisite thrill from that barely-there kiss eclipsed the pain on her arse cheeks and fed the fire of desire coursing through her body. His finger stroked her g-spot this time then rubbed her clit before sliding back to caress her arse.

Then he stepped back again.

'Now it's time for your five,' he said, 'I'll strike the first.

MaitteCruz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaitteCruz1

Then for each one you have to tell me if you want it harder or softer. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Sir.'

She cried out as the leather struck her abused skin.

'One. Thank you, Sir. Softer,' she said.

'You're not thanking me any more. You thank yourself. What is your name?'

'Al...'

'No!'

He struck the wall with the belt, right by her head.

'Your name is Slut. What is your name?'

'Slut,' she sobbed.

'Good girl. Are you ready?'

'Yes, Sir.'

The belt struck softer this time and she was overwhelmed by a sense of disappointment.

'Two. Thank you Slut. Harder!'

This time she screamed as the leather sliced across her buttocks.

'Four. Thank you Slut. Harder!'

Her legs gave way at the final strike. As she sat on the cold, wet floor with the hot water pouring over her she saw a thin trickle of blood running into the drain.

'Five. Thank you Slut,' she gasped.

Strong hands slipped under her arms and lifted her to her feet. For a few heartbeats he held her close so that she could hear his thumping heart.

'No-one could ever punish you as harshly as you punish yourself,' he murmured into her ear. He let go of her. 'Hold out your hands.'

She held out her shaking hands. He stroked the wet leather belt across them and then wound it around her wrists so that she could only move them about six inches apart. Then he pushed her to her knees and moved around so that his back was to the wall, dragging her around with him by her bound hands. The water bounced off her head, running over her eyes and mouth as she knelt before his erect cock.

'Suck it, Slut,' he said.

She leant forward and took it in her mouth. First sucking and exploring the tip before sliding it to the back of her throat. He rewarded her with a gasp of pleasure. Her head bobbed back and forth as her mouth fucked his magnificent cock, cheeks and tongue providing thrilling sensations as she worked its length. She could hear his breathing quicken so she sped up, then her head was pulled back by the hair.

'Not yet,' he said.

Still holding her wet hair he pulled her to her feet. Face to face for a moment his eyes explored her face and a tiny smile lifted the corner of his beautiful mouth. Then he lifted her arms above her head and looped the belt over the shower head. Water gushed over her face making her splutter and struggle before he moved the belt closer to the wall. She stood on her tiptoes, facing the cold wall, hot water pouring down her back. Her arse cheeks burned with pain though she longed to see the marks. Her nipples were hard and aching as they brushed against the wall. She waited.

At last, at long last, she felt his cock slide along her crack and her body started to tremble. He put his hand on her throat and whispered in her ear.

'You have done very well Slut and Sir is very pleased. Now I'm going to fuck your arse.'

She almost came then. Her body hurt, she was scared but every part of her longed to feel him inside her in the filthiest way possible.

He slid his cock into her slick pussy, making her gasp. Then he slid it up to her arsehole. He did this several times. When she thought she would scream with frustration he pressed his cock against her tight hole. At first she thought that she would fail him, that her body wouldn't yield but he pushed through. She gasped at the sudden pain and then he pushed through again. He paused, allowing her time to adjust to the new sensations. As she relaxed he began to thrust back and forth. She held still at first then, as the pain turned to pleasure, she began to push back against him, drawing him deeper.

'That's it,' he said, 'Good girl.'

She heard herself moaning. His thrusts became more urgent and he banged against her beaten arse. The flash of pain made her cunt contract, tightening her grip on his cock. He grasped her hips and drove deeper. Her pussy began to throb, building up to delicious release. He reached a hand up and pinched a nipple. She gasped. He kept pinching and put a hand on her throat again.

'Are you ready to come Slut?' He said into her ear.

'Yes!' She said.

'Ask my permission.'

'Please, Sir. Please may I come?' Her body trembled with the effort of holding back her climax.

'Tell me why I should let you.' His mouth was right by her ear, his hand stroked her throat, his cock fucked her arse.

'Because my name is Slut. I am your slut, only yours, and I will do whatever you want to please you. Pleasing you is all I want to do. Please, Sir. I am your slut.'

'Good girl,' he said, 'Five more thrusts and then I want you to come.'

He pulled back so that his cock was almost out and then slid it in deep. He did it slowly, then three more times and he paused. She waited, on the brink, and he slammed it home for the fifth time. Her body exploded with liquid ecstasy. Pleasure flooded to her extremeties as her pussy pounded hard. It was so powerful that she could hear herself screaming.

'Oh good girl,' he said, 'You are such a very good girl.'

He withdrew his cock and spun her round so that she could see him spurt cum all over her belly.

'Thank you, Sir,' she said, 'Thank you so very much!'

Water from the shower was already washing his spunk away.

He lifted her and unhooked her from the shower head. Carefully he undid the belt from her wrists and rubbed her hands to make sure the circulation was back to normal. He took a moment to examine the marks on her arse then dried himself with her towel and got dressed.

'Training starts at 6am tomorrow,' he said and left.

© Kat Steel @ Dungeons and Passions 2011

Published 
Written by KatSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments