Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crossdresser and I at Costco

14
3 Comments 3
28.1k Views 28.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I went to Costco over the weekend with my friends girlfriend. She went off shopping, and I went off to get a few things. I walked down some random isle, and saw a girl leaning down. I snuck a peek at her butt and saw a little bit of a thong showing over the top of her shorts. She was wearing a blue hoody. I looked up and saw that she had really short brown hair. I tried to see her face, when she stood up. A box fell from her hands and onto the floor. Being the nice guy that I am, I picked it up for her. She faced me.

I looked at her face. I was a man. No make-up. Eye brows were tweezed, but the face was clearly male. I handed the box over to him, and didn't notice it was a box of condoms until I saw him holding onto it. "Thanks," he said in a slightly high pitched voice. I looked at his chest. I saw a bra, and I just thought that maybe it was one of those dudes who get off wearing girls underwear in public.

"No problem," I said, staring at his chest. I guess he noticed because he bent lower and met my eyes. "Something the matter?" he asked with a smile. "no, no. I just noticed that you had a thong on. I know that sounds weird, but are you dude?" I asked, exyremely embarrassed, and biting my lip. "I'm a crossdresser," he whispered into my ear, "don't tell no one." he smiled playfully.

I laughed a little, "That's cool, I won't tell." My eyes found there way to his crotch. I could see no buldge or anything, just dark blue short shorts. He noticed, and placed his hand over the front of his shorts, "what?" he asked, a little embarrassed. "Its just that I can't see a buldge. If I was wearing shorts like that, my pice would be falling out," I said. He looked at me, and smiled, "Well, the thong puts a lot of pressure on you, it keeps you tucked in good. Do you want to see?" he asked, then said, "You wouldn't want to see, I keep forgetting you aren't a gay or a CD. I've never met a straight who is so interested in things like that." Secretly, I kind of did want to see. Not in a gay way, but I was truly interested in how he did it. It would be embarrassing for me to say yes, and then to be refused. I decided to just go for it, and see what happeneds. "Well, I would, but it would look weird if me and you walked into the guys or the girls. You look so much like a girl, and I obviously look like a man," I said.

He looked at me, and bit his lip. He looked like a girl. An extremely attractive girl. "What about in here?" He said, pointing towards the inside of the shelving units. They just might be secluded enough for him to show me his technique. He grabbed my handsand walked through.

There was a hefty amount of space inside the shelving units. There was also a box of some sort of product big enough for me to have a seat while he shows me. I took a seat on the box, and he stood in front of me. He tugged down the front of his shorts, exposing the front of the thong. It was see-through. I could see no pubic hair except for a little line above the base of his penis

"See?" He said pointing to his penis, which was tucked up neatly in the thong. I grabbed his shorts, and pulled them down more. The next move I made, I grabbed the top of his thong and pulled his down a little. I stopped pulling it down when I reached the base of his penis. The line of pubic hair was starting to make me hard. His skin wasn't pale, his legs were shaved and tan, so was his tummy.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

"If it wasn't for your penis, you'd be a hot girl," I said. I ran my finger through the line of pubic hair, he giggled and said, "Thanks," and pulled his thong down more.

His penis wasn't big. It wasn't hard. I was glad. I was semi-hard. I had only seen a couple of penis' in my life, it wasn't bad. "What does yours look like?" He asked. I unzipped my jeans, then asked, "How old are you?" He pulled his thong up, tucking his penis back in. "I'm 17," and left his shorts down by his knees. "How old are YOU?" He asked. I told him I was 19, and he gave a squeal. I unbuttoned, and stood up. I pulled my underwear down and my cock flopped out.

"oh, you're big," He said staring at it. I couldn't tell if he was looking at it in a sexual way, or was just curious. "Can I see your ass?" I asked. He turned, stood on his tippy-toes, and pushed out his butt like a girl. I wrapped my hands around my penis. He saw and skooted back closer. A few seconds later I was fully hard, and masturbating to his ass in a thong.

I sat back down, he turned, he was hardening in his thong. He reached down, I went to tell him no, but shushed me with a finger to his lips. His hand wrapped around my erection, and began to stroke me. I closed my eyes, I imagined my friends girlfriend naked, then realized that I had come here with her, and she was probably looking for me.

"Can you do it faster?" I asked, he was stroking me and saying things under his breathe like, "you got a big fat cock," and, "This is the biggest cock I've touched," followed by soft moaning. He stroked faster. His face was inches away from the head of my cock. If I came, i'd cum right in his face.

I finally had to cum. "I have to cum," I whispered. A few rubs later, he pressed his toungue up against my head, and my cum spurted out. Most missed his face, some landed on his tongue, the rest splatted on the floor. He swallowed what cum he had on his tongue, and rubbed the rest out of my softening penis. He took the cum in his hand and placed it into his mouth, and swallowed.

He stood up, pulled his thong up more, and then pulled his shorts up. I pulled my jeans up, and buttoned them. "That was nice of you, man. By the way, I'm Jake," I said placing my hand on his butt, my finger tracing the outline of his thong strap unter the tight shorts. "Oh, its my pleasure, and I'm Daniel, but when I'm CD, I call myself Dana," He said.

"Well, Dana. I should find my friends girlfriend. Here's my number, lets hang out sometime. Our friendship doesn't have to be sexual or anything, you seem like a cool dude," I said, handing him a piece of torn cardboard that I wrote my number on. He gave me a smile, "Okay, i'll give you a call sometime. Bye Jake," He said. I looked back before I left the shelving units, and saw him sit down on the box, and look at my number on the torn cardboard piece.

I eventually found my friends girlfriend, and we made our way down to the checkout. "What took you so long?" She asked. I looked at her, and then at my crotch, "Are you serious?" she asked. "You horndog," she said smiling. We paid and left. I was glad I met Dana. He's a nice guy. Its not like I want to date him, or get a handjob again, but its always nice to make new friends.

I've been hanging out with Dana for the last few days. We haven't done anything sexual since Costco. We're just friends. For now.
Published 
Written by hardjake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments