Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cruising The Drive In

43
14 Comments 14
23.8k Views 23.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was a Friday night and all of my friends were at home with family. I was really bored and I asked my dad if I could take the van and go to the movies. He said it was ok and told me to be home by midnight.

The van was a 1977 Chevy van, it was brown in color and had the moon windows cut into the side. It had the typical "Captain' s chairs" up front and in the back had what you'd expect from a '77 van. It had a couch that turned into a bed.

Around 7:00pm I grab the keys and tell my parents that I was leaving and that I would be home by midnight. I walk out to the driveway, get in the van and head down the street. I pull into a parking lot about a mile away from the house and go into the back and pull out a bag I had stored in one of the cabinets. Inside the bag was what I was going to wear tonight to the movies.

I pull out my black floral print satin panties and matching bra and put them on my now naked body. I insert my silicone breast forms and slip on my black sheer pantyhose and black heels and slip my short black one piece dress over my head. The hem just falling a few inches below my ass. I fluff my long brown hair, apply minimal make up and head downtown.

I pull into the shopping center that also held a drive in movie theater, I pay my admission and head to the area where they show adult movies on the big screen. It's usually packed with men and some couples. I pull into  my spot and get situated with the speaker and  my drink. The movie soon starts and I find myself rubbing my cock through my pantyhose as the girl on screen is sucking a monster dick. She works it over with such talent and skill and I wish that was me with a hard rod in between my lips. I run my hands over my tits and notice the man in the car next to me has his pants down and his stroking his hard cock watching the girl on screen now getting fucked.

He glances over at me and catches me looking at his hand wrapped around his throbbing meat. He turns slightly and opens his legs and strokes his cock in my direction. I take this as an open invitation and get out of the van and open the passenger door to his car.

I get in with my knees on the passenger seat, lean over and take his cock into my wet mouth. The passenger door open wide and my hose and panty covered ass sticking up in the air.

I works his glistening cock over with my hot mouth for a good while. Moaning softly as he slowly gyrated his hips up and down in his seat to gently fuck my mouth. His hand grabbing the back of my head and pushing it up and down on his stiff pole. His salty pre cum wetting my tongue as my saliva runs down the shaft of his cock. I soon feel his cock start to twitch in my mouth and he starts unloading his cum down my throat. Spurt after spurt I swallow every drop. I lick his cock clean after he finishes, kiss the head of his dick and get out of his car and get back in the van. I don't know if he knew I was a boy dressed as a girl or not, but I do know he enjoyed it very much.

After a few minutes I decide to get out and walk around to see what was going on in the lot. I knew there was always sex going on everywhere around me so I wanted to see what I could find. I make my way to the bathroom area as I knew that was the place to find a hook up. And find a hook up I did.

I see my English teacher coming out of the bathroom with a man and they head back over to his car. My teacher was a married man, but we always had a feeling he was into guys as well and this was proof positive. I think to myself, what should I do. I always wanted to fuck him and this was the best chance of that happening.

"Mr. Tenley" I just blurted out.

He turns to and looks right at me.

"Do I know you?" he says.

"I'm Danny from your English class." I explain.

"Oh my" he says with a certain gleam in his eye.

"You sure look alot different away from school, what are you doing down here?"

My heart is racing at this point and I blurt out the first thing that comes to mind,

"Hopefully you Mr. Tenley."

His little grin soon turned into a full ear to ear smile.

"I'm right over there in the brown van." I tell him.

Both he and his friend exchange some words. I can't hear what they are saying. Then Mr. Tenley turns back to me and asks if it's ok that his friend join in.

"Absolutely." I tell him.

We make it over to the van and get in the back.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

They lay me down on the bed and get in beside me and start kissing me on my neck and lips. Their hands running up and down my body. My cock straining in my panties and hose. My hands rubbing their cocks through their sweat pants. I reach in under their sweats and grab their rock hard cocks and stroke them up and down.

Mr. Tenley is the first to take his pants off then followed by his friend, whom I never did get his name.

"You want this hard cock in your mouth Danny?" he says with authority.

"Yes." I reply.

He slips his manhood past my lips and hits the back of my throat. I start sucking him slow and deep as his friend forcefully rips a hole in my black hose and slides my panties to one side and starts eating my horny awaiting ass.

"I'm going to get this nice and wet so we can fuck you baby." he says.

I moan in pleasure as his tongue darts in and out of me. His fingers sliding in and out as well. It's all I can stand and I moan loudly as I start cumming. Pumping a huge load into my panties and on me, the man quickly scoops it up and smears it all over his hard cock and my ass and slips his cock deep into me.

"Oh God!" I scream as his cock feels enormous in me.

Mr. Tenley continues to fuck my mouth as his friend has his way with my ass.

"Don't hurt him too bad, I want some of that ass too." he tells his friend.

"Oh this is the best ass I've ever had." he tells Mr. Tenley.

"You're going to love it." he says.

Mr. Tenley's friend fucks me hard for twenty minutes. The van rocking violently.

"I want to dump my load down this whores throat." he says.

He pulls out and he and Mr. Tenley switch places. His friend stick s his cock in my mouth and Mr. Tenley shoves his hard rock cock deep into my well worn ass.

"You were right, this is a great ass. Nice and tight." Mr. Tenley says.

"I told you. His mouth feels just as good." he replied.

I can taste myself on his cock as he pumps in and out. Gagging me once in awhile as he goes deep into my throat.

"Oh shit, I think I'm gonna cum!" he moans loudly.

He grabs my head, pulls it up and shoves his cock deep into my mouth. My eyes open wide as he start pumping his load into my throat. I choke a bit and cum squirt out of my mouth. The force of the burst is great as he dumps what feels like a gallon of cum into my belly.

"Yeah swallow that shit whore!" he yells.

"Eat it up bitch."

He finishes cumming and pulls out and now I can focus on fucking Mr. Tenley a little more.

"Such a good little bitch." Mr. Tenley says.

He is fucking me harder and harder with every thrust. He is sweating heavily. My moans getting louder and louder and more breathy as he fucks my worn out ass.

"Fuck that bitch good." his friend says.

"Fill that us up with cum."

"Do you want my cum in you?" Mr. Tenley says.

"Yes, give it to me." I tell him.

"Oh God.... oh shit.... ohh...ohhhh... here I cum!" he starts screaming.

He thrusts into me hard as he pumps his juice into my ass.

"Oh yes, give it to me baby, give it all to me." I moan.

"Oh god, it feels so good, yes, yes, yes." he moans loudly.

He grunts with every spurt of cum as I can feel it inside of me. And then he collapses on top of me. His dick going soft inside of me. We lay there for about 10  minutes when he pulls his limp cock out of me and I feel his cum start dripping down my ass and onto the bed of the van. I quickly straighten up my panties to cover my ass as to not make a mess in the van and give my dad any suspicion. We made small talk as they got themselves together and as they exited the van Mr. Tenley said that he can't wait to see me again.

"I will see you Monday." I said with a smile.

They get out and walk back to their car and I get back into the driver seat of the van. I look at the clock and it is only 10:00 pm. I still have 2 hours to go, should I find someone else or should I go home early? I sit there for only about 5 minutes before my mind is made up for me. There is a knock on the passenger window and he opens the door.

"I heard the good time you were having from outside here and was wondering if..."

"Get in baby, I'm always ready for more."

 

Published 
Written by cum_dump_boy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments