Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curious No More

"I used to call myself bi-curious, but now I know!"

54
33 Comments 33
27.0k Views 27.0k
773 words 773 words
I began dressing in my sister's clothes. I would get so hard and excited when I felt the soft panties against my cock and the bra wrapped tightly around me. But my dress up time was always short. Now that I live on my own I have my own femme wardrobe and plenty of time to dress and perfect my makeup and appearance.

The more I dressed and the longer I stayed dressed, the more I wondered what it would be like to be held closely by a man and feel his warm embrace. Soon I began to wonder what it would be like to feel his hard cock press against me through our clothes and his hands caressing my ass. My fantasies grew more and more. I wanted to be kissed and to kiss him back! I wanted to hold someone's hard hot cock in my hand. I wanted to wrapped my lips around a cock and suck until my mouth was filled with warm, wet cum.

As I said I was bi-curious, but I had to know. I bought an ten inch cock-shaped dildo to practice sucking and getting it deep down my throat. I was so excited when I finally passed it down deep in my throat. If I could do this, I knew I could do the same to the real thing. I also began using that dildo to fuck my boi pussy. I knew I was ready, but who and where?

I looked online for gay hook-up sites. There seemed to be two in my area. A book store with a glory hole and a park where guys went to meet. I decided to try the park.

I bathed and shaved myself smooth. I applied my breast forms and slipped on my pink bra. Then I stepped into my pink thong. Very short and very tight black shorts were next and a halter top. I added my make-up, wig, a little jewelry and then a pair of platform wedge shoes.

I arrived at the park and found guys sitting in their cars looking as if they were reading the newspaper. I stepped out of my car and started walking down past the cars. I was so nervous. They were all watching me! One of them waved me over.

AriahDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriahDoll

He asked if I had been there before and what I was looking for. I couldn't even speak. He asked if I want to suck cock and I nodded yes. He wanted to know if I had ever touched another guy's cock. I shook my head 'no'.

He moved the paper and his shorts were around his ankles. He told me to touch it. So I started running my hand along the length of his cock. It started getting harder. I wrapped my fingers around it and started to really stroke it.

He asked if I wanted to suck it and I could only nod my head and moan. He stepped out of the car and there in front of my face was this beautiful hard cock. I began to kiss and lick it; soon I had the head in my mouth. I was in my glory, bobbing my head up and down. He put his hands on the back of my head and began to push his cock to the back of my mouth. I knew what he wanted. When his head touched the back of my mouth, I swallowed and he slipped in. I swallowed again and he went deeper until he was balls deep. I pulled my mouth off his cock, smiled at him and swallowed him once again. Soon he was fucking my face, not hard, but firmly in and out of my mouth and down my throat.

I felt his cock get rigid and he seemed more determined. I knew he was about to cum so I kept sucking harder and faster. The first two blasts of cum came while he was deep in my throat and they went right to my belly. The rest he shot into my mouth. I can't say it tasted good, but it felt so right.

He asked me if I wanted more. When I turned around there were three more guys lined up ready to feed me their cocks and their cum and I was ready to suck and swallow every one.

I was no long bi-curious. I was in the moment of being a cock-loving, cum-hungry whore! I knew this would not be my last trip to the park and that I would be looking for more ways to meet and satisfy my desire for cock and cum.

Published 
Written by MelanieCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments