Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dad Catches Me With His Friend

47
16 Comments 16
85.5k Views 85.5k
693 words 693 words
Famous Story

From an early age like most I started to get a desire to wear womens clothing. I would always take my mom's thing's and put them on and masturbate in them. The feeling was nothing like I have ever felt before.

Around the age of 16 I had gotten a job and started buying my own things,lingerie and such with the money I earned from the job.

Prior to that,around the age of 13 my mom had left my dad and he struggled to keep his head above water to provide he and I with a good home.

Mom left him because she caught him in a compromising position with another guy so she just packed her stuff and left. It was always weird,mom and I were never close anyway so it didn't really bother me at the time when she did leave.

So anyway,after she left, dad would always have some random guys stop by the house and disappear into the bedroom for a few hours and knowing what they were doing,I wanted my own lover to play with.

My wish came true that Friday night. Jack came by the house looking for dad and I told him that he would not be home for about an hour or so and that he could come in and wait if he wanted.

Jack was a stocky man,but good looking  around 40 or so and I knew his daughter from school.

He came in and sat down on the couch and I offered him a drink. I get his beer and return it to him and I go to my room.

I have a plan,now this plan is either going to work or it is going to blow up big time in my face,but no guts,no glory,right?

Once in my room,I put on a pair of red satin panties and matching bra,black thigh highs and black heels,my hair was already shoulder length,so no wig needed. I put on some bright red lipstick and a bit of eye makeup, slip on my one piece black dress,look in the mirror and say to myself "let's go slut".

I walk out into the living room and Jack let's out a "HOLYSHIT!"

I walk over to him where he is sitting on the couch,get down on my knees and spread his legs apart.

RAIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RAIZA

I take my hand and rub his cock through his pants,looking him straight in the eye.

I feel his cock growing through his pants as I caress him and I take and unzip his pants.

I fumble around to pull his cock out and I say nothing. I just slip his cock into my mouth and start sucking on it like there's no tomorrow.

His cock feels great in my mouth,the head hitting the back of my throat a few times. His moans let me know that I am doing a good job. I suck his hard cock for awhile and then I tell him to follow me to my room.

I sit on the bed and grab his cock and glide it back towards my mouth and continue sucking on him. His pre cum now quinching my thirst.

He pulls me up off the bed and bends me over the dresser,my hands holding on. He slides my panties down and they fall to my feet. He hikes my dress up a bit and slowly inserts his cock into my ass.

My years of fucking a dildo have paid off,he slides in with only a slight bit of trouble and just a little bit of pain on my part.

He pounds me bent over the dresser for 30 minutes and I feel his cock expand in my ass and I know he is going to cum and I look up in the mirror to watch his face as I feel his cock spurt his thick creamy load into me,his eyes are closed and he is grunting loud,as his hot cum spews into me I glance back toward the door in the mirror and see Dad standing there......

Published 
Written by Daddysgurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments