Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovery

24
11 Comments 11
29.8k Views 29.8k
619 words 619 words
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy and tell me what you thing. There shall be more soon.

I was sixteen when it happened. After hearing from girls at school about shaving their pubic hair I went home and decided to give it a shot. They had said that no guy would want to fuck them if they were hairy. Now I wasn't planning on having sex anytime soon but I kind of wanted to try it. My parents were not home so I figured that if I was going to try now would be the best time.

I guess now would be a good time to describe myself. I have wavy black hair down to my ass and an athletically toned body. I'm slightly tanned and I have dark brown eyes. I'm 5'8 and 105 lbs.

I ran the bath tub before undressing and climbing in. The water was cool and I shivered at the touch. My nipples became slightly erect. I took my razor and gently began to shave. It was a strange sensation and I was nervous. The last thing that I wanted to do was cut myself down there.

 Once I was done I felt a strange sensation I had never felt before. The cold water touching my pussy felt surprisingly good. I decided I liked it. The longer I stayed in the water the harder my nipples became. They got so hard it started to hurt. I was horny and I knew it. I had to do something or I was going to go crazy with lust. 

I climbed out of the tub and decided to get into bed. I was going to try something. I let my hand start to caress my left breast. I caught my breath. A strange tingling sensation reached my pussy. I slowly let out a soft moan.

I began to rub and pull at my nipple.

EricaBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EricaBright

it felt good. My breathing began to get heavy and I started to softly moan.

"Ohh" I said slightly embarrassed at the sound I was making.

I allowed my other hand to slowly travel down my body. Finally I found what I was looking for. When my finger hit my clit I gasped. It was like my pussy was on fire. I wanted more. Slowly I began to rub in circles alternating between fast and slow. I was loving it.

"Ohhh. Yes. Fuck yes."

The words that came out of my mouth surprised me but I couldn't stop.

"Oh shit. Oh fucking shit. Fuck me. Fuuuuuck."

I put my head down onto the pillow and closed my eyes. My pussy was so hot I almost couldn't take it. My fingers were attacking my throbbing clit. I decided I wanted to try something else. I grabbed my pillow and straddled it. I then slowly began to rub back and forth on it.

"Holy shit. Yessss!"

My reaction shocked me. I had not expected to like it so much. I began to erratically hump my pillow. I was so wet my juices were soaking the pillow. As I rode my pillow I continued to pinch my nipple.

My moans became louder as I reached my climax. By this time I was moaning and grunting like a maniac.

"Uh uh uh fuckkkk yesss. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. FUCKKKKK."

My orgasm subsided and I rolled off my pillow. As my breathing slowed and I began to relax I found myself smiling. I raised my fingers to my mouth and sucked on them. I was surprised to find that I enjoyed the taste and I liked them clean. I sighed. I had likes masturbating and could not wait to do it again.
Published 
Written by lovesexmoney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments