Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Evie Gets Her Reward

"The final part in the story of Mistress Sarah and Evie"

9
4 Comments 4
10.4k Views 10.4k
4.8k words 4.8k words
I went downstairs to the kitchen, carrying the cold tea. As I walked into the kitchen, I could see up the drive through the window. There was a car parked at the top of the drive, a taxi. I ran back upstairs to Mistress Sarah. “Mistress, are you going out again?” I asked.

“No dear,” she replied. “why do you ask?”

“There is a taxi parked at the end of your drive. It looks like the same one as yesterday,” I said.

Mistress Sarah smiled and said, “Evie dear, I’m not sure, but I’d guess it’s you the driver would like to see. You did say he seemed somewhat interested when he saw you last night. After all, he did give you his private number. You should go out and see what he wants.”

“Yes Mistress.” Looking down at how I was dressed, I felt very sexy and aroused, but I could not go out like this. Sexy red lingerie and my cock sticking out through my panties like a flag pole. “Should I change Mistress?”

Mistress Sarah just said, "There’s no need for you to change princess, I have just the thing.” She got out of bed and went to her wardrobe. She took out a short summer dress, mainly white, with a pattern of flowers. “I bought this for you, for a special occasion. maybe this is it! It’ll work well with the red.”
 
I took the dress from Mistress Sarah and stepped into it. As I was doing this, Mistress Sarah bent over to get something from the bottom of the wardrobe, giving me a beautiful view of her amazing arse. I couldn’t help myself, I said, “Mistress you have such an amazing body, please may I fuck you?”

“Thank you for saying that Evie, it’s good that you appreciate what I have to offer you. If you’re a good girl I may let you fuck me before you have to go later. But first you must see what ‘your’ taxi driver wants,” Mistress replied.

She straightened up and I could see she was holding a pair of red shoes with four inch heels a perfect match for what I was wearing. Not too high to be too slutty, but high enough to be very sexy.

After the mind twisting I had already gone through that morning, I was fully Evie. Rob’s hard cock tenting the front of my dress was there, but it didn’t matter. I was Evie. I slipped into the shoes and spun around saying, “Mistress, would you zip me up please?”

“Of course, Evie, but it is something you’ve got to learn to do for yourself,” Mistress Sarah said.

Pleased with myself, I asked, “How do I look Mistress?”

“You look like the perfect sissy boy. Which is of course exactly what you are, a sissy boy!” Mistress said.

“What should I say to him? What should I do?” The questions tumbled from me, starting to feel a little unsure.

Mistress Sarah took hold of my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes. Very calmly she said. “First, you must remember, you are mine. I am allowing you to do this, but you are mine. Just say what comes naturally. If he asks you a question, you must answer him honestly and fully, hold nothing back. I’m sure you’ll be fine Evie, the perfect little sissy boy.”

“Thank you Mistress.”

“Oh! Just two things. You have ten minutes. Any longer and you’ll be punished and you must not make him cum.”

I hadn’t actually thought of that, but I happily agreed to Mistress Sarah’s restrictions. I quickly looked at the clock and walked downstairs and out the front door. Rob’s cock was making the front of my dress sway with each step and I could feel a breeze on his balls swinging from the crotchless panties. I loved every sensation I was feeling.

Each step towards the taxi was like a step towards a new world. A world where Evie was free to be herself -well as much herself as Mistress allowed. I stopped by the driver’s window, which was already wound down. It was the same driver as last night. He looked at me and smiled. It pleased me that I could create that sort of reaction. I was Evie and proud.

“Mistress told me to ask you why you’re sitting here?” I said.

“Actually, it was you I was hoping to see,” he replied. “you look amazing this morning Evie. My name’s Steve, by the way, I forgot to tell you that last night. Do you have time for a quick chat?”

Remembering Mistress Sarah’s instructions to be truthful I replied, “Mistress said I have ten minutes,” looking quickly at the time on his dashboard, “and I only have about eight of those left.”

“Would you come and sit in the passenger seat?” Steve asked.

I walked around the car. Steve’s eyes followed my every move, including the springing sight of Rob’s cock still tenting the front of my dress. Opening the passenger door, I slipped into the seat. As I sat down, I flicked up the back of my dress a little so my bare pussy was on his seat. Steve’s eyes seemed to bulge as he clearly saw my stocking tops against my thighs.

As I got in, Steve said, “I can smell sex on you. Have you had a busy morning?”

“Yes,” I said. “I’ve just bought my Mistress to an orgasm with my fingers, while wanking Rob’s cock with the other”

“Mmmmm,” said Steve. “So you’re bi then?”

“I’ve never been with a guy, but I guess I’m bi-curious, if Mistress lets me.”

“But you just said, you were wanking a guy called Rob!”

“When I’m not Evie, I’m Rob.” I explained.

Steve never stopped looking me up and down, as he said, “I’d love it if you could visit sometime, I’m sure we could have some fun. You could visit me as Evie, maybe with a little bit of Rob.” His eyes rested on the obvious bulge in the front of my dress.

I was getting chatted up and basically invited for sex and the slut in me was loving it. “What would you want me to do if Mistress allowed me to visit?” I asked. “I’m very new to all this.”

Steve took my hand and placed it on the bulge in his trousers. “You could wank me off,” he said.

Instinctively I started to rub him. He was looking into my eyes and smiling. He could tell, although I had a Mistress, I was very sub and very slutty. We both looked at the clock at the same time, only about five minutes left. 

He unzipped and unbuckled his trousers, pulling them down a little, his hard cock sprang free. About eight inches long, not massive but still a nice size. I didn’t hesitate, and closed my hand around his warm hard cock, gently stroking it. I remembered Mistress Sarah’s instructions, I was not allowed to make him cum, I slowed my stroking to a gentler pace. I could tell from Steve’s face he was enjoying it. His hand was caressing my thigh, occasionally his hand went high enough for his fingertips to just touch Rob’s cock.

“What else would you have me do?” I asked.

He took his hand from my thigh and gently cupped the back of my neck, slowly pulling my head down towards his hard cock. “You could suck me off,” Steve replied.

I was scared, but I was horny. I had spent quite a bit of time yesterday sucking dildo’s and even sucking my own cum from them, but this was a big step. Evie took over completely. I pushed my tongue out and for the first time tasted another man’s cock. I lapped up the little beads of pre cum that were forming on the tip of Steve’s cock. I closed my eyes and parted my lips, lowering my own head, Steve had stopped pushing. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and closed my lips around it. Steve let out a low moan as my tongue explored.

As soon as my lips closed around the glistening head of his cock, Steve’s hand had slid down my neck, along my side and waist and had reached my thigh. I could feel his fingers playing with my stocking tops and garter straps. I didn’t want to stop, in one long slow motion I took his cock deeper into my mouth, inch by inch. As I went deeper Steve’s hand slid around and cupped my cock, Rob’s cock, and began slowly wanking me. I didn’t mind it felt great. Soon my nose was pressed against his body. I could smell a clean musky, manly smell.

Steve gasped, “Oh my god, you can deep throat me. No one has ever managed that on their first attempt.”

Steve’s cock was tensing in my mouth and I was worried about making him cum. I wasn’t allowed that. I held still and just very gently sucked. Steve was trying to thrust his cock, but I did my best to move with him to reduce the effect.

My eye’s flicked to the clock.... damn, my ten minutes was up. Pulling up off his cock I sat up. “I’m very sorry Steve,” I said, “I was only allowed ten minutes and that’s up. I’ve got to go. I promise I’ll call you if Mistress lets me”. With that I dashed back to the house as fast as I could. As I walked in, I could tell I was in trouble.

Mistress Sarah stood there waiting. She was wearing a tight black corset, full black panties and thigh length, high heeled black boots. Every inch the Mistress - my Mistress. Her arms were crossed and she held something that looked a bit like a spatula, but I knew from previous discussions it was called a paddle.

In a very stern voice Mistress said, “You’re late. I said ten minutes and it’s been nearly twelve. Bend over with your hands on your knees, you sissy slut.”

I bent over saying, “I’m very sorry Mistress.”

The paddle came hard across my arse. “You will be silent slut,” Mistress said. The bottom of my dress took a little of the force out of the stroke. Whack, the paddle again. “You will not speak, unless I ask you a direct question, understand!”

“Yes Mistress.”

Whack. “That was not a question, that was a statement.”

She must have realised the bottom of my dress was absorbing some of the sting of her paddle. She ordered me to stand up and remove my dress. I didn’t dare speak and ask for help with the zip, but after a little struggling I managed it and stepped out of the dress, I was sad to take it off it had felt so right. Mistress Sarah took the dress from me and draped it over a chair. Picking up something from the table, at the same time.

Mistress Sarah walked in front of me. I wanted to plead with her, but the look on her face was enough to make me stay quiet. She pulled the straps of my basque from my shoulders. With one hand she pinched one of my nipples and deftly clicked a freezer clip over it. This was a product I had used on myself, not long after we had first meet online. She had instructed me to use nipple clamps, which I didn’t have, but I had improvised and she had come to like the idea. Mistress Sarah quickly did the same to my second nipple. Give both clips a couple of flicks with her fingers, she pulled my basque straps back up.

“Bend over again slut!” Mistress ordered me.

As I bent over, Mistress Sarah walked behind me. I was expecting the paddle again, but instead I felt her hands on my arse. I’d forgotten I was wearing crotchless panties. Her hands took hold of each side of the opening and easily pulled them apart, now completely exposing my bare arse. Her hand cupped my hanging balls and hard cock.

“My little slut is excited isn’t she?”

I couldn’t tell from the way she was choosing her words if that was a question or not and I suspect Mistress Sarah was doing that on purpose. I took a chance and remained silent this time.

Whack. Now that stung a lot more. “That was a question sissy, answer me.” Mistress said.

Quickly I answered. “Yes Mistress, I’m very excited Mistress.”

Whack. “I said just answer, don’t bother adding extras.”

Whack, whack. I quickly realised no matter how or when or even what I answered, I was going to be spanked.

“I’m doing this for your own good Evie,” Mistress said. “You must learn to obey me.”

I knew that wasn’t a question, but it was becoming instinctive “Thank you Mistress.”

Whack, whack, whack! 

The spanking would pause for a few moments while Mistress Sarah would rub her bare hands over my warm arse. I was guessing it was getting to be a nice rosie red colour by now. And then more spanking. Suddenly, in one of the pauses, I felt something cold and wet being rubbed into my pussy, followed by something fairly long but slim be eased right inside me. It was quite a nice feeling, I’d taken much bigger the day before with Mistress Sarah’s strap-on.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

This was slightly different, it felt like there was something hanging from it. Standing bent over in the position I was I could see though my legs and I recognised what it was. It was the hand pump bulb from an inflatable butt plug.

Mistress Sarah saw me looking, “Yes! Slut, you know what that is, don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress,” I replied.

Mistress Sarah went and sat down on the sofa, spreading her legs, I could see her pussy through her panties, it was wet and dripping. She slid one hand inside her panties and dipped her fingers into her pussy. Pulling her hand out, she looked me straight in the eyes as she slowly licked her fingers clean. She was enjoying this. To be honest, so was I. I'd always wanted to be really spanked and I had given Mistress Sarah the perfect excuse.

“Get on your hands and knees, slut!” Mistress Sarah instructed me. “Crawl over here to me and face your arse towards me.”

I did as I was told. Mistress Sarah reached down and took hold of the bulb, she gave it three or four quick pumps, that was enough for me to feel it was in place and quite deep.

“Now then you sissy slut!” Mistress said. “You are going to tell me slowly exactly what happened outside.”

At least her tone had calmed down now. I began to tell Mistress all that had happened. With every line that I told her, she pumped the bulb two or three times and spanked me with the paddle the same number. My pussy was getting quite full and the cheeks of my arse were tender. I tried to speed up what I was saying, but Mistress interrupted me.

“Slow down bitch! We’re enjoying this aren’t we?" 

I had no choice, “Yes Mistress.”

I continued telling her. By the time I had finished telling her everything, my pussy felt fully than I had ever felt it before and my arse with almost numb.

“So you really are a cock sucking little whore aren’t you my Evie!” Mistress said. “And that’s good, I have plans for you, now I know. But for now, you’ve made me really horny again, turn around and eat my pussy.”

As I was turning, she lifted her bum and took her panties off. She placed her hands either side of her pussy and gently pulled it open. “Eat me slut,” she said.

I could see right into her pussy, she was dripping wet. I didn’t need to be told twice. I had always had a passion for eating pussy and Mistress Sarah’s was beautiful. Eagerly I dived right in, my tongue lapping her clit as I eased three fingers deep inside her. Then using my tongue and lips I tried my best to lap up all her juices, but it seemed like a never ending fountain. Mistress Sarah was writhing and moaning as she pushed my face hard into her pussy. I was in heaven.

Mistress Sarah seemed to have gotten over being annoyed at me and was enjoying me on my knees pleasuring her pussy. I thought now was as good a time as any and asked her, “Mistress? May I be allowed to see Steve sometime?”

“Of course you can sweetie. He deserves you finishing him off if nothing else.” Mistress said, with a smile on her face. I wasn’t sure if the smile was because I was pleasing her or at the thought of her slut, sucking cock. “Go and fetch your phone and his card, I’ll call him for you now princess. You’re going to need a taxi to the station anyway, it might as well be Steve.”

I quickly got up and fetched my phone and the card from the table. I handed them to Mistress Sarah and stood waiting. She started dialing before saying, “Get back on your knees and carry on Evie, I need an orgasm.” I continued lapping her pussy. Mistress must have put the phone to speaker phone, as I could clearly hear the ringing tone.

“Hello, who’s this?” It was Steve’s voice.

Mistress didn’t bother answering his question. She just asked, “Did you enjoy my little Evie sucking your cock? Was she good?”

“Er... yes, he’s...... she’s amazing!”

“Would you like to borrow her for an hour or two?”

I was being offered out like a piece of property. I didn’t really mind, but it was still a shock. I knew I was Mistress Sarah’s property, I just hadn’t realised she would be so free with me. I’d hesitated in licking her pussy.

“I didn’t tell you to stop slut, keep licking me,” Mistress said.

Steve said, “Excuse me?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I was talking to Evie,” Mistress told him. “She was late back from sucking your cock, so I’ve had to punish her. She’s had a really good spanking, her arse cheeks are almost the same colour as her lingerie, I’ve got her pussy stuffed with an inflatable dildo and right now she’s on her knees eating my pussy. Anyway, how far away do you live?”

“About half an hour,” I could hear Steve reply.

“She needs to catch the 5 o’clock train, you can pick her up from mine after lunch,” Mistress said.

“Okay, I’ll be there.”

Mistress hung up the phone and said to me, “There you go sweetie, I’ve sorted your taxi out for you for later, but I need to cum. Lick me slut, suck my clit, lick my pussy, lap up all my juices and make me cum.”

It only took a few more minutes to bring her to a massive orgasm. When that had subsided she relaxed back and said, “Thank you Evie, I needed that. Hearing about you sucking cock, and knowing you’ll be doing it again later, made me so horny. I can’t wait to watch you doing it for me sometime. You’re my cocksucking sissy. Now, stand up and turn around.”

I did as I was told and Mistress released the pressure in the dildo and slowly pulled it from my stretched pussy. I had a feeling it wasn’t the last time I would be stretched.

“Now, Evie,” Mistress Sarah said, “You’re going to need that lingerie later. Let’s go upstairs and find you something else to wear.”

“Yes, Mistress.” I followed Mistress upstairs. Watching her beautiful arse ahead of me was making me really horny. I knew Mistress had promise that I would get to fuck her, but I couldn’t help but wonder if I would ever get to fuck her in her arse. My pussy felt a little tender, but overall I felt amazing. I really had become Mistress Sarah’s sex toy and she was already showing that she’d use me how and when she felt like it. But that’s where I wanted to be and that included trying another man’s cock.

Mistress Sarah had me stand still while she slowly removed my lingerie. She took every opportunity she could to tenderly touch me, even softly kissing the tip of my hard cock as she bent to take off my stockings. The process was reversed as she dressed me in an electric blue and black lace trimmed cami, again kissing my cock while she was on her knees pulling my stockings up. She attached them to the garter straps of the cami.

As she stood, she took me in her arms and passionately kissed me. One hand caressed down my body and around to my cock. Mistress whispered in my ear, “I think my little princess wants to cum, doesn’t she? Her clitty is very hard.”

“Yes please Mistress, please may I cum for you?”

Mistress Sarah didn’t reply, she slowly dropped to her knees and kissed the tip of my cock again. Slowly her tongue seemed to wind its way around my cock head. I heard her mumble “Mmmm tastes good.” before her lips closed over me. It was all I could do to not cum instantly. With her hands on my hips, Mistress slowly pulled me into her mouth.

I looked down and watched as my cock disappeared between her lips. It was one continuous motion, even as I felt the head of my cock slip into her throat, she didn’t stop until her nose was pushed hard against my body. I could feel what I assumed must have been a swallowing action as my cock head seemed to be being massaged. Pulling back a little, she used my hips to guide the motion as she thrust my cock in and out of her mouth.

I was getting very close, my cock was twitching and tensing. Once more she took me fully inside her mouth. That was too much for me and the first stream of cum went right into her throat. I could feel her swallow, as she pulled back and allowed me to squirt what seemed like an endless stream of cum into her mouth. As I finished cumming and relaxed a little she stood up, holding me close, she kissed me, as our lips met, she pushed my cum into my mouth with her tongue. I automatically swallowed every drop.

“Thank you Mistress,” was all I could say. My cock was still rock hard.

“Looks like my cum slut is still horny,” Mistress said, as she sat back on the bed. She edged herself up the bed and lay back on the pillows. “Eat my pussy Evie,” she said, opening her legs wide for me.

I crawled onto the bed and between her knees. With my tongue still coated in my own cum I lapped her pussy, probing as deep as I could get with my tongue, before softly kissing her clit. Mistress was softly moaning as my tongue and lips worked over her pussy. I eased one, then two, then three fingers inside her, while sucking her clit. Mistress’s moans were getting louder as I slipped a fourth finger inside and began pumping my hand.

I was about to see if I could slip my whole hand into her pussy as she said, “Come up here princess, I want to taste my pussy from your lips.”

I pulled my fingers out slowly and buried my mouth into her wet pussy. My face was covered in her juices. I slowly kissed my way up her body, just soft gentle kisses, I was being careful not to wipe my face too much.
As my lips reached hers, I realised the tip of my cock was slipping into her pussy. I hesitated, I had wanted this for a long time. I had had dreams about fucking Mistress, but I had always assumed it would happen as a direct result of an instruction.

Mistress saw my hesitation and whispered, “Keep going baby, I want you inside me.”

Easily my cock slid full length deep inside Mistress Sarah’s pussy. I stayed still and savoured the moment. Kissing her softly I said “Thank you Mistress.”

Even though I had only just cum, I could tell I wasn’t going to last long. This was a dream come true. I was dressed as a sissy, I had been used all weekend as a sissy and now my cock was buried deep inside Mistress Sarah’s amazing pussy. A couple of full length thrusts and I could tell I was right on the edge. Even thrusting very slowly, from tip to balls deep I couldn’t stop the orgasm building inside me.

“I’m sorry Mistress. I’m going to cum.”

With that she thrust her hips up, forcing my cock deep inside her and tensed her muscles, clamping hard on my cock. It was too much. Even though I had just cum, I still managed to pump even more inside her. Mistress Sarah’s hadn’t reached her own orgasm, but I hoped she would forgive me this time. I raised myself to my hands and knees to take my body weight from her, pulling my now limp cock from her pussy.

With a smile on her face and a hint of laughter in her voice, Mistress Sarah looked down between our bodies and said, “Your cock now looks like a proper little clitty and that’s not going to satisfy me.” Putting her hands on my shoulders and gently pushing, she said, “You know what to do, Evie.”

I crawled back down her body, pausing only briefly to kiss her tits, my mouth was soon over her pussy. I could smell my own cum mixed with her juices. I happily lapped them all up, before concentrating on her clit. Again I slipped four fingers as far inside her pussy as I could. Mistress Sarah was beginning to moan with pleasure. Lapping steadily at her clit, I bought my thumb into the palm of my hand, making it as small as possible. Her pussy was dripping with her own juices and the remains of my cum. My whole hand eased inside her to my wrist.

Thrusting my hand carefully, and sucking hard on her clit, soon bought her to a massive climax. I withdrew my hand, licking it clean, before licking her pussy clean. Every touch of my tongue made her shudder with delight. I crawled back up beside her for a kiss and snuggled up in her arms. With the strain on our bodies, we quickly fell asleep like this.

I don’t know how long I slept, but I woke to find Mistress Sarah sucking my now semi hard cock. Noticing I was beginning to stir, Mistress Sarah said “Wake up princess, it’s almost time for your taxi.” Mistress continued to suck my cock, by the time I was fully awake I was rock hard.

“Come on slut,” said Mistress “it’s time for you to get changed. And I think exactly what you were wearing this morning would be perfect.”

I got up and, with a little help from Mistress Sarah, changed back into my slutty red lingerie, my hard cock sticking out from the crotchless panties. Mistress Sarah handed me the summer dress and I stepped into it. Without asking, she zipped me up. It was one o’clock by the time we got downstairs, I slipped into the heels and turned to give Mistress a kiss goodbye.

Mistress Sarah said with a wink, “Enjoy yourself you cocksucking little slut.”

I picked up the bag containing my clothes and walked to the taxi.

Published 
Written by Maid2frill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments