Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploring Even Further

"Shauna meets Jerry's wife and things get heated."

19
5 Comments 5
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

For the rest of the week I was a total wreck, dreading, craving, anticipating, and fearing, the arrival of Jerry’s wife and Rocketman69, whose real name I'd discovered was Jim. Just thinking about all of the possibilities had me literally trembling with lust and, at times, fear. Jerry, too, was in a constant state of arousal. Neither of us could believe what a slut I was becoming.

After work on Friday, Jerry dropped me at the hotel before going to pick Sarah up at the airport. I gathered everything from my room and moved it to the suite Jerry had booked for our weekend sexfest. Once settled in the plush new accommodations, I took a long hot bubblebath in the oversize tub. The bath helped soothe my nerves and the flowery scent of the bath salts made me feeling quite feminine. I felt much calmer as I stepped into my black lace panties.

The black stockings felt amazing as I slid them up my freshly shaved legs. I added a matching black bra before carefully applying my makeup and blonde wig. Studying myself in the mirror, I loved how feminine my body was beginning to feel and look, I only wished that my makeup skills were more adept. I chose my leather mini that barely covered my bottom and black, low-cut sweater, with black patent leather pumps to complete my sultry look.

After adding a spritz of my favorite perfume, I poured myself a drink, dimmed the lights, and arranged myself in a seductive pose on the sofa. The strong drink helped to settle my nerves as I waited to be used by a married couple for the first time. I could feel a wet spot forming in my panties in anticipation of their arrival. Fortunately, I wasn’t stuck in this state for very long before Jerry and Sarah’s arrival.

“Hi baby,” Jerry smiled as he carried Sarah’s luggage to the bedroom.

“Shauna,” Sarah exclaimed, “Wow you look even sexier in person than you do on video.”

“Thank you, Sarah, and so do you,” I blushed, rising to receive a warm hug from her.

Sarah kissed my cheek softly as her hand drifted down to caress my bottom as we embraced. “We’re going to have sooo much fun together,” she whispered in my ear, pulling me against her. “I’m going to take a quick shower and change, then we’ll get the party started,” Sarah added, pinching my bum as she pulled away from me.

Jerry stepped up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his warm body. “You look amazing tonight,” he whispered, kissing my neck.

A warm shiver ran up my spine as I ground my ass against the prominent bulge in his jeans. My clitty began stretching my panties. Jerry held me tighter as his lips caressed my neck again and again. I twisted my head to the side and our lips met. We kissed, tongues slipping against one another, and I ground harder on Jerry’s growing bulge. His strong hands slid up my body to rub my stiff nipples through my tight sweater. Arching my back, I ground my ass harder against Jerry and moaned into his mouth. I desperately wanted Jerry to take me right then, but knew we had to wait until Sarah joined us.

“It’s not enough you’ve had my husband’s cock all to yourself all week, you can’t even wait for me to shower before jumping on it again?” Sarah huffed, emerging from the bath wrapped in a towel.

Jerry and I interrupted our heated kiss to look in her direction. “Just keeping it warm for you dear,” I smiled, wiggling my ass on Jerry’s swollen bulge.

Sarah’s plump lips formed a mischievous smile as she strutted toward us, dropping her towel as she did. Her firm plump breasts crushed between us as her hands slid over my hips and down to caress her husband’s package as our lips came together in a soft kiss.  Sarah’s soft flesh was hot to the touch as my own hands cupped her firm, round ass, pulling her against me. Our tongues danced together in the moist heat of our joined mouths as Jerry’s strong hand became trapped between my panty covered clit and his wife’s lush, bare mound. Sarah’s kiss was hot and passionate, like her husband’s, but softer and less demanding.

“You two are way overdressed for this occasion,” Sarah purred, breaking contact with my lips and pulling the sweater over my head.

While his wife removed my top, Jerry tugged the zipper on my skirt and pushed it down off my hips. Sarah took a step back to admire my exposed body and trailed her manicured nails in a circle around my stiff nipples.

“Mmm, pretty,” she purred, stepping closer and whispering in my ear, “You’ve had free use of my husband’s cock all week. Now it’s time you paid for it.”

Sarah’s soft pink lips curled into a mischievous smile as she stepped back, cupping my neck and gently pushing me to my knees before her. Taking hold of my hair, she parted her legs and pressed her warm pink pussy to my waiting mouth.

“Eat my pussy, slut!” she commanded.

Her words sent a warm tingle through me and, inhaling her musky scent, I eagerly pushed my tongue up into her warm, sweet sex. As I licked and sucked Sarah’s dripping pussy, she pulled Jerry closer and kissed him passionately. I held her firm ass in my hands and swirled my tongue over her swollen clit, causing her to moan into Jerry’s mouth. My own swollen clitty threatened to burst from my panties as I lapped at Sarah’s sweet mound.

Jerry sucked and licked his wife’s stiff nipples as she worked his zipper down to free his beautiful hard cock. Sarah’s legs trembled and sweet nectar poured into my mouth as she achieved her first orgasm of the night. Her grip tightened in my hair, pulling my hungry mouth away from her gushing pussy as her knees weakened and she slumped to the floor. She let out a contented sigh while maintaining her firm grip on my hair.

“That’s a talented tongue, now show me what it can do on my husband’s cock,” she breathed.

Jerry smiled down at me as he removed the remainder of his clothing.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

His cock was magnificently hard and dripping. I licked my lips in anticipation as I moved into position before him. My panties were soaked with my own secretions as my tongue swabbed the thick purple head. Closing my eyes, I savored his taste on my tongue before plunging my lips down the full length of his turgid member. Normally I would have to slowly work my way up to deepthroating Jerry’s thick cock, but I was so turned on performing for Sarah that I inhaled it clear to the root in one long swallow. 

“Ohh, you are a dirty little cock whore,” Sarah cooed, getting to her knees beside me. “You just love sucking my husband’s cock don’t you, slut?” she continued, sliding her hand over my smooth ass.

I moaned my agreement around Jerry’s hard shaft. Sarah slipped her hand into my panties. I pushed my ass out and sucked Jerry’s thick rod into my throat as her finger circled my needy hole. Sarah’s hot lips found my neck as her finger pushed inside me, causing me to moan like the whore I had become. Her teeth lightly scraped my flesh as her finger explored my slutty hole and I fought the urge to cum.

“Mmm such a tight little pussy for such a slutty little whore,” Sarah purred in my ear as she slipped a second finger into me. “No wonder my husband likes shoving his big cock in there. Too bad tonight is my turn. Now that you’ve got his big cock all hard and throbbing, you’re just going to have to watch while he stuffs my pussy with it.” Sarah’s fingers slipped out of my ass as she got to her feet and kissed her husband. “Come fuck me while your slut eats my pussy,” she growled, pulling me up by the arm and directing me onto the bed.

Sarah pushed me onto my back on the bed with my head at the foot as she placed a knee to either side of my head and lowered her dripping pussy to my hungry lips. I began lapping at her swollen clit as Jerry stepped behind her, lining his stiff cock up with her slick opening. My tongue lashed at both her sweet pussy and her husband’s thick rod as he impaled her with it. Jerry’s full balls scraped over my forehead as he buried his hard shaft in her dripping pussy. I gave them a quick lick then trailed my tongue along the underside of his thick shaft as he pulled out.

Jerry began pumping into his wife harder and faster and I lost track of whether I was licking pussy, cock, or balls. I just kept licking whatever was within reach as their passionate moans filled the room. My own moans blended with their’s as I felt Sarah’s warm mouth envelope my swollen clitty.

Sadly, I had been on the verge of cumming for some time and quickly exploded in Sarah’s talented mouth. My orgasm seemed to last forever as I pumped shot after shot onto her tongue. Just a few strokes afterward, Sarah cried out as her body began to shake and the sweet juices poured from her stuffed pussy so profusely, I thought I might drown. Sarah’s trembling orgasm was enough to send Jerry over the edge and he slammed into her one last time, filling her with hot gooey cum.

I was amazed, watching his body’s reactions during orgasm from such a unique new vantage point. Jerry remained still for moment, his wondrous cock pulsing and twitching within his wife’s full pussy. Once the aftershocks of his orgasm subsided, Jerry slowly pulled his spent cock from Sarah’s pussy, and I was rewarded as the remnants of their combined orgasm poured into my waiting mouth.

I greedily gulped down the large initial glob before sucking his spent cock between my lips and licking it clean. Once satisfied that Jerry’s cock was sufficiently clean, I turned my attention to Sarah’s sticky honey pot to get the rest. I licked, sucked, and probed with my tongue until Sarah’s firm thighs shook with orgasm once again. I would have gladly licked Sarah to orgasm once more, but she rolled off of me, saying she needed a break.

We took a moment to catch our collective breath and I mixed us all drinks as Jerry cuddled with his wife. As we sipped our drinks, Sarah slowly stroked Jerry’s thick cock back to life. “Are you ready to show me what you’ve been doing with my husband’s wonderful cock all week, slut?” she smiled at me as Jerry’s staff reached full hardness.

“Yes ma’am, it would be my pleasure,” I smiled back.

“Get over here on your knees then, so I can see what a little whore you are,” she said, pointing to a spot on the bed in front of her.

I obediently got on all fours before Sarah and lowered my head as I pushed my ass up.

“Go on honey, show me what you’ve been doing with this slut all week while I’ve been home all alone,” Sarah ordered.

Jerry wasted no time getting in position behind me and pressing his thick knob to my waiting entrance. Slowly, he pushed and I moaned as his hard cock filled my needy hole. Sarah reached in and began pinching my nipples as Jerry slowly stroked in and out of me.

“That’s it honey, fuck your dirty little whore. Listen to the way she moans when you stick your big dick in her dirty cunt,” she said, reaching down to rub my hard clitty.

Jerry grunted as he slammed his hard shaft into me and began thrusting harder. Between the new thrill of being watched, the amazing fucking I was getting from Jerry, and Sarah’s dirty talk, I was moaning and panting like a whore, and already on the verge of a massive orgasm. My cock and balls were swinging wildly between my legs from the force of Jerry’s thrusting when Sarah pushed her hot tongue into my ear.

The sensation was too much and a loud cry escaped my throat as hot cum sprayed wildly from my swinging cock. I clenched around Jerry’s thick rod and he too cried out as he filled me with sweet, hot cream. My orgasm was so intense everything became a blur. I collapsed beneath the weight of Jerry’s body in a trembling, disoriented heap, gasping for breath.

I was only dimly aware of Jerry’s cock being withdrawn form my gaping hole as Sarah stroked my hair. Sarah was saying something I couldn’t quite make out as I faded from consciousness, satiated and exhausted.

 

Published 
Written by BadDog9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments