Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extended Vacation Chapter 3

"Cassie continues her new life"

17
6 Comments 6
14.7k Views 14.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Cassie has her first full day as a woman as she continues her seven weeks living as a woman 24/7.

EXTENDED VACATION

Chapter 3

I arrived at my new apartment around 5 PM, and it took me over three hours to unpack and get organized. It was very enjoyable to move in and have a fresh start. I loved looking at my closet and all of my drawers as everything was for Cassie. My bathroom was exciting as well, as I had lots of make-up and accessories for being totally feminine. Despite the enthusiasm and the fun, I was exhausted and fell asleep around 9 PM.

The next morning I woke up around 6 AM and I slipped out of my nightgown (a very short pink silk lacy one) and put on my running clothes. I pulled back my hair to form a short pony tail and applied a little make-up. I had been running a lot the past year to keep my weight down, but this was the first time I ever ran in short girl shorts and a sports bra for my top. I looked in the mirror and I was totally passable, despite the little amount of clothing.

One of the reasons I chose my new apartment was the location. It was close to the University, so it was an ideal place for running. I ran about 3 to 4 miles and was back in my apartment a little after 7:00. There were a lot of fellow runners and all smiled and nodded, even a couple of college guys turned around and checked out my ass after I passed them. I didn’t have a schedule for the day other than grocery shopping and organizing my apartment. I showered and applied a little make-up and put on some shorts and a t-shirt to work around the apartment.

The apartment was very nice and the furnishings were very high quality. It featured a full kitchen with lots of counter tops and cabinets filled with everything I would need, including a blender, toaster and other appliances. The dining room was adjacent to the kitchen and featured a black lacquer table and six matching chairs. The living room had a three cushion beige microfiber sofa and matching chair with ottoman. There was also a large coffee table, two floor lamps and an entertainment center that featured a 35” television, DVD player and a nice stereo. There was a sliding glass door that opened up to a small patio featuring a table, two chairs and a lounge chair.

The two bedrooms were on opposite sides of the living room and one was primarily an office with a large desk with a chair and a full size bed. My bedroom was much larger and featured a king size bed, a large dresser that could be used as a dressing table, two bedside tables and a smaller entertainment center with a 27” TV. My walk in closet was my favorite part, as I loved to see all of my outfits hanging in perfect order. The closet also featured a wall where I could hang my wigs and belts and featured a full length mirror and ample room for my shoes. There were two bathrooms, one in the entrance hallway and one in my bedroom. Both featured full bath tubs and showers and mine even had a Jacuzzi built in.

I made a list of things to get at the grocery store as well as some items for the apartment including some plants and flowers to make my place feel more like home. Around 11 AM I got dressed to run my errands. It was a warm spring day about 75 degrees, so I chose a light outfit. I put on a pale pink tank dress that was held up by two straps on my shoulders. The dress was made of stretch cotton and hugged my figure pretty well. I wore pink thong panties and a pink bra where the straps barely showed under the dress straps on my shoulder.

The length of the dress was mid thigh, so I wore pearl colored panty hose that had a slight shimmer to them and a pair of pink high heel sandals. I kept on my black wig and carried an over-sized bone satchel for all my belongings. I wore silver jewelry including several bangles on my wrist, big loop earrings and a long necklace. I put a lot of make-up including pink lipstick and touched up my nails by applying another coat of light pink polish.

My apartment was more like a condo than an apartment, as there were several buildings all featuring four apartments, two on the bottom floor and two on the top. The parking lot was directly in front and my car was parked within 25 feet of my front door. I walked out into the sunshine and hopped in my Expedition and drove off to explore my new location. I decided to stop for lunch at a Mexican restaurant about a mile from my apartment.

I sat at a small table in the lounge section and ordered a margarita and a lunch combination. I was waited on by the bartender a middle aged Mexican gentleman named Pedro. I sat cross legged in my high chair and watched as he tried to look at my legs from across the room. I flirted with him throughout lunch and once I was done with lunch I left my phone number for him to call me under my plate.

I turned a few heads when I entered and exited the restaurant and it gave me lots of confidence. When I returned to my car I drove to the grocery store and did my shopping and picked up flowers as well. Then I went to the Home Depot and picked up some beautiful indoor plants and a couple of outdoor ones for my patio. When I returned home, I started to carry in the plants when I met one of my neighbors.

Her name was Alex (short for Alexis) and she was about my age. She helped me carry in all my things and I invited her in for a glass of wine. She accepted and she sat down at my dining room table and chatted while we drank some chardonnay and I put away the groceries and arranged my plants. Over the next hour we had finished the bottle of wine and I had learned a lot about her.

She was 45 but looked younger with long blonde hair and lots of freckles.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

She was about 5’ 4” tall and had a very thin athletic body with small perky breasts that were almost visible through her t-shirt. Alex had just finished a divorce from a marriage of four years and had no kids. She had moved into the apartment above mine about two months prior.

When the subject turned to me, I told her that I had to have some more courage to tell the story. I made two strong cosmopolitans and proceeded to tell the story of my adventure, she was the first person to hear my story. We each drank two cosmos by the time I had finished. She did not act surprised as she probably guessed I was some type of transsexual after sitting with me for an hour. She was very accepting and understanding. She told me she wanted to see my clothes and that she felt my story was very erotic. I thanked her for her support and she gave me a kiss on the cheek as we stood up to see my closet.

I couldn’t help but notice her fantastic ass that was nicely tucked in a pair of denim shorts, as she walked towards my bedroom. I was getting the impression that she was giving me a little shake of her ass as she strolled away. I caught up with her and placed my hands on her hips to see her reaction. She spun around and she put her arms up and around my shoulders and we fell into a deep kiss.

“Wow, I don’t know if I am a lesbian, now, but I want you now before I over analyze this,” she said.

Obviously the drinks had reduced our inhibition and I quickly pulled off her white t-shirt and stripped down her shorts. Alex now stood before me in a pair of black panties and nothing else. I led her to the bed and spread her legs apart removing her panties and started licking the inside of her thighs. She was already so wet that I could taste her pussy juices as it seeped from her pussy. I ran my tongue across the entire length of her cunt and probed her clit with my tongue. Alex let out a loud gasp as I touched her magic button and she pulled my head deeper into her pussy.

“God, Cassie that feels so good,” she moaned as I continued to dart my tongue on her clit.

She was rapidly approaching an orgasm as my mouth sucked on her pussy inhaling the juices as the aroma of her privates filled my nose.

“Oh God baby. I am cumming already,” Alex said as she started shaking in mini convulsions as the orgasm took over her body.

Alex recovered quickly and as she pulled herself together, I kicked off my sandals and took off my hose and slipped the dress off of my shoulders. I fell into her arms on the bed as we embraced and kissed passionately.

“What can I do for you to make you happy?” she asked.

I smiled and reached into the drawer of my night stand and pulled out one of my favorite sex toys. It was a double dildo shaped like a “U”. It had two large heads and was twenty inches from one end to the other. I used one end of the thick cock to rub on Alex’s clit and she started to moan again in pleasure. I moved the head so that it started to spread her pussy lips and gently pushed in the first half inch. I watched her face as her eyes seemed to disappear as they rolled upwards.

Alex reached down and started to feed the big cock into her pussy inch by inch. I lay down next to her on my side with my back to her as she was jamming about six or seven inches of the massive cock head inside her wet cunt. I slipped off my pink thong so I could enjoy the cock with her.

Slowly I started rubbing my man pussy with the other end of the dildo and then inserted the head inside me. The flexibility of the double dinger made it difficult to get inside but soon Alex was helping me slide it in completely. Once I had the head completely in I started to accept more of the big cock as Alex continued to gently feed more and more of it inside me. I could tell she was very hot as she started to buck her hips to the sensation of the cock inside her and this resulted in settling the dildo further up my ass.

We were both moaning in delight, but I felt Alex move and soon she was facing me lying on her side. She had pulled a tube of KY Jelly from my drawer and proceeded to squirt some on her fingers and then rub it between her ass cheeks.

“I love cocks in my ass Cassie,” she said.

Alex grabbed the other side of my dildo and then slid slowly into her fabulously hot ass. We were side by side both with six inches of man-made cock inside our assholes. I was in ecstasy as my ass was so full and the sensation of this resulted in my cock getting rock hard. Alex slipped my small cock right inside her pussy. I couldn’t believe the pleasure rushing through my body as I was completely filled in my ass and my cock was inside a wet pussy.

“Fuck Cassie, I am cumming again, please cum with me,” she screamed.

“Oh, yes here I cum,” I said as I exploded.

Our strong climax resulted in us both being dislodged off of the dildo and my cock shot out of her pussy and my stream of cum shot all over her trimmed mound and stomach. I couldn’t resist and I licked all of my cum off of her and then shared a wet kiss with Alex sharing my load of goo with her. We held each other for about five minutes and then we both decided to get cleaned up.

“Let’s go out tonight!” She said, “I know a real fun place we can go to, after all it’s Saturday night! “

I agreed and she told me to come to her place around 8 PM and to dress sexy. She walked into my closet and pulled out a dress and told me this one would be perfect. I knew then we were going to be trouble tonight.

Published 
Written by cassandrababy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments