Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Felix becomes Felicity - Chapter 7

13
4 Comments 4
13.7k Views 13.7k
692 words 692 words

FELIX  becomes FELICITY

Chapter 7

…We both fell asleep almost immediately. I got up whilst he was still asleep in the morning and put on his shirt loosely over my naked body. I woke him up with breakfast , we kissed and he left late morning.  I had been lucky to escape him not discovering my penis! I had to think hard about what to do about this.

I would just have to have to tell him my secret, that I was really a guy!

Bradley was going to take me out to dinner that evening, and I thought it a good time to tell him before things really did get too heavy. We were already in love, and it wouldn't be fair on him to find out my secret the hard way.

I went shopping earlier in the day and bought a sexy, very lacy, red wonder bra, panties and suspender belt. I slid some lace topped sheer black stockings onto my smooth long legs, and stepped into the red silk dress I had also bought. It skimmed my mid thighs and flared like a baby doll dress from under the bust line, with thin straps over my shoulders.

My cleavage looked sensational and my bosom swelled over the top of the low cut front of the dress. My platinum blonde hair hung in tight curls around my shoulders. I slipped into some red patent strappy sandals with a 4 inch heel, and put a little short sleeve crochet shrug over the top.  I looked stunning!

Bradley picked me up and his jaw dropped, “You look sensational my love!” he whispered as he hugged me. “I feel so proud to have such a beautiful woman on my arm.”

Sure enough we got a lot of looks. This stunningly attractive young couple walking hand in hand down the street.

After the meal Bradley pulled up outside the house. It was now or never. “Bradley, there’s something I have to tell you honey. I don’t know how to put this but I’m a ……….”

“Shhh,” he whispered, “I know what your going to say, you’re a boy.”

I was totally shocked, and I coloured up.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

“How, who…!”

He stopped me putting his finger to my lips.  “Your sister told Thomas some weeks ago. He told me.  I wasn’t sure how to take it at first to be honest. But I’ve grown to love you felicity, and I don’t care what you are or you aren’t, to me you are the most beautiful stunning girl I’ve ever seen.”

I burst into tears and kissed him, “I love you  Bradley.”

My parents were still on holiday so Bradley slept with me that night and the rest of the week. We kissed and hugged totally naked! We had anal sex repeatedly, and gave and received aural sex. It was a revelation! I loved him inside me and me inside him. We were smitten with each other. He didn’t care I had a penis, in fact he totally relished our sessions!

My life changed at that point for good. I guess blossomed into a woman.

I resisted having a full sex change as we both enjoyed my penis still being there! We got married, well it was a civil ceremony now legal between men in the UK.

I wore the full white wedding gown, it was gorgeous.

I qualified in Law and now work for a top firm in the city as does Bradley. We are now looking to adopt a baby and I have very strong maternal feelings.

I meet my mum and sister regularly for girly chats and shopping.

As I flourished David sank into drink, drugs and depression having lost his job due to  missing stock and fraud. He visibly shrunk. My Mum left him happily, divorced him, and found a really nice steady Teacher guy.

I believe David is now living in a doss house for alcoholics .

Whilst I despise him, in a way I have him to thank for forcing me into a life that I now embrace and love. Indeed it is now total perfection !

Published 
Written by trinitytowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments