Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Pregnant

"My wife finally inpregnates me"

14
5 Comments 5
25.1k Views 25.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was a lazy Sunday morning. My wife and I were sleeping in a little. As I went to bed last night, like I do most nights, I put on my sexiest female lingerie. I chose a tight little corset number that has garters attached. It was bright red so I also chose red panties and black stockings. I tightened up the waist to give me a more curvy figure. To fill out the bra cups, I chose some 3XL silicone breast forms.

They give the perfect feel of real breasts. Heavy, perfect shape with nipples and they warm up to feel real. My wife likes to spoon as we sleep, and my breasts were tucked firmly against her back. My cock would twitch against her ass and nestle inside her ass cheeks. She would playfully squeeze my cock as it worked its way deeper.

She has always known that I was a little jealous of her. She is 5' 7" , 130 lbs, and a killer set of tits. Her pussy is to die for. So warm and tight it's almost impossible to resist not coming the moment I enter her. She also knows about my feminine side. I have often dreamed what it would be like to have a warm, hard cock inside me. 

I think, in a way, I always wanted to be a girl. Since I was a kid, my sisters and I played dress up. I was so jealous they had long hair and could wear girl clothes all the time. I had never considered becoming a girl , but the thought of being a girl is something very special to me. 

I love to dress up in very feminine lingerie. My wife knows and appreciates this side of me. She says it's the best of both worlds, a man to protect her and a girlfriend to shop with and try on sexy outfits. We even share lingerie. She's a little bi-curious also and we often switch roles in our love making. I love being the girl and being submissive to her desires.

As morning rose, I noticed her slip out of bed to the closet. Nothing unusual about that. When she re-entered the room she was radiant. Her hair was in a pony tail, she had removed her top to let her breast sway freely, and where her sweet pussy usually was, there was a big beautiful 9" strap-on cock. God she was sexy.
As she approached the bed her big cock waved back and forth. It was so perfect on her. I lay there like a bride on my wedding night, in my sexiest attire, about to be made love to.. 

She then finally spoke. "Sweetie, I've been thinking that it's finally time to start our family. I'm going to make love to you and you're going to have our baby."

My heart dropped. I had dreamed of getting pregnant and now it might happen. I leaned forward to get her cock in my mouth as fast as I could. I was her woman and I was ready to give myself fully to her. 

Her cock was huge and I struggled to take as much as I could. I took it as deep as I could and then withdrew to savor the head. She made me get on my knees and continued to fuck my mouth as she grabbed my tits, tweaking the nipples through the bra cup.

I serviced her big beautiful cock for about 15 minutes. I was also instructed to kiss her pussy hidden by the strap-on and lick her all the way around to the top of her ass. I eagerly nuzzled and kissed her everywhere I could. The strap-on was the kind that goes around the cheeks so her ass was fully accessible to my kisses. 

I felt I was as much as a woman as you can be. Wearing my sexiest lingerie, boobs over flowing my bra, and a huge, firm cock in my mouth. My pussy ached to be filled.

She then finally told that she was ready. I was laid back on the bed. She moved up between my legs and gently spread them apart. Looking down and seeing her with her beautiful tits heaving and moving up to enter my pussy made me so wet.

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

She was going to come inside me and get me pregnant. I was in another reality.

"Are you ready for my big cock to be inside you?" she asked. 

I stuttered "Be careful, but get that cock inside my pussy now!"

She leaned forward, and I could feel the head at the entrance of my pussy. I pushed up a little, and the head of her cock slipped into me as she pushed forward. I was so wet and ready that her cock caused no pain as she fully entered me. She arched her back to drive her big cock deep into my pussy. 

I had never dreamed how full and special I would feel with a cock that deep inside me. Her balls were pushed firmly against my pussy lips. I now know how women feel as they are made love to. To have your lover so deep inside you and feel you are one together. 

My wife now began to get a little excited. 

"I'm going to fuck you slow and deep, and then I'm going to fill your pussy with my come. You're going to have my baby grow inside you."

She now started stroking in and out faster and harder. My pussy stretched and conformed to her cock filling it. She was so deep inside me I could feel her at my womb. I begged her to make me pregnant. 

"Please fill my tight pussy with all your come. Please make a baby in me," I begged. 

I wanted to feel her cock in me so deep and filling me with her hot sperm.

She started to fuck like a she was out of control. I wrapped my legs around her waist to hold her in as I pulled her into me as deep as possible. I grabbed her ass and forced her cock in harder and deeper. I wanted her sperm delivered right to my egg.

Suddenly she got that look on her face. She arched her back, grabbed under my ass and pushed into me as deep as she could.

Suddenly she screamed. "I'm coming. I'm filling your sweet pussy with all my come. I'm putting it so deep in your pussy. Do you feel in inside you?"

I could instantly feel my pussy was being pumped full of her warm, sweet semen. 

As she started coming, I hugged her so tight. I pulled her down to me so our breast were together. I clenched my legs around her ass in an effort to get her come as deep inside me as possible. I could feel spasm after spasm of warm sperm flooding my pussy. She gave a final, deep thrust. Firmly impaling my pussy as I exploded in orgasm.

My pussy contracted around the giant cock as if trying to milk more come out into me. I held her in so deep for several minutes. My pussy was absolutely full of her come, and I wanted it to fill me completely for the best chance of conceiving.

After about five minutes of her buried so deep, she never went soft, she slid out that beautiful cock. My pussy gave out a small pop and a small dribble of come leaked out.

Her cock was very wet with our come. I immediately tried to go down on her to savor our love making. She insisted that I stay on my back with a pillow under my ass so her come would stay in. She even held my pussy shut to keep her come inside me.

She instead slid up to get her cock to my mouth. I loved having her come soaked cock in my mouth again. I continued until her beautiful cock was clean.

I now know that having a cock buried so deep inside you as it fills you with come is the most exciting and womanly act I can do. I feel so much like a woman now, and I take my lovers sperm daily in my pussy. I will soon be pregnant, that I'm sure of.

Published 
Written by Nadia5831
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments