Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How It Started

"How we got started in exhibitionism"

25
8 Comments 8
25.8k Views 25.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It all started one night a few years back, when my friend was at our house playing cards with us. Just your normal card game, not strip poker or anything like that. As it was a hot night, and we had no air conditioning, my wife was wearing a pair of silk pajamas. These were a button down top, with a pair of shorts for the bottom half. My wife has blonde hair and, at that time, 36C tits, and a sweet ass that got plenty of looks from guys.

As we were playing cards, I accidently slid one of her cards off the table. I never thought much about it, until I dealt the next card to my friend. It was then that I noticed his eyes were on my wife and not on my dealing, it was just a quick glance, but enough for me to notice. I acted as though I was busy dealing and hadn't seen him, but it had got my attention.

Different emotions were going through my mind. At first I was pissed, but the more I thought about it, it kind of excited me! Hell, if the situation had been reversed, I'd have done the same thing. After that, I noticed that once in a while when he was dealing, he would "accidently" slide a card off the table towards her way. I also realised, when he that thought no one was looking, he'd adjust himself from time to time. After a while, I decided that he'd had enough peeks for the night. Then I thought, why not one more?

“Well, we'd better call it a night. It's getting late," I said.

They agreed and said that we would have to play again next weekend. My friend was real quick to announce that this was a good idea, as he had nothing else planned. To end the night, as I went to pick up the cards to put them away, wouldn't you know it I knocked them all on the floor.

As I cursed, my friend and wife were on the floor picking them up. I picked very few up, as I was busy watching him stealing glances down my wife’s top. She hadn’t even noticed him staring at her.

After thanking him for helping pick up the cards, I said, "Same time next weekend, don't forget."

He assured us he'd be there. All I really wanted at this point was for him to get the hell out . When he finally left, I was so excited but nervous at the same time. It felt like my chest was about to explode. On the other hand, I almost felt sick to my stomach. What would my wife think? Not only my friend looking down her top, but I had even been making sure that there were more opportunities. I decided to get right to it and find out her reaction. He had barely pulled away from the house, when I put her hand on the front of my shorts.

She felt my hard-on and said, "What in the world brought this on?”

“Didn't you notice him looking down your top tonight," I said.

She looked at me in disbelief, saying ,“Oh he didn’t!”

I kept trying to convince her I was telling the truth, and then I asked her if she hadn't noticed how he tended to manage tossing a few of her cards in the floor. She still didn't believe me, so I told her I knew how to prove it. I asked her to sit in the chair she had been using, then. I went and got a small mirror she used when she brushed her hair. Getting a card out I threw it on the floor, then I sat in the chair he had been in. I told her to pick up the card, like she had earlier in the evening.

When she did, I said, "Stay just like that! Now look in the mirror at what he got to see."

When she looked up, I could tell then, that she knew he'd seen all of her tits.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

At first she was pissed. She was going on about the next time she saw him, she'd tell him she didn't appreciate him looking down her top like that. I told her she should be proud, that he was interested in looking at them and how it was a compliment to her. She seemed to settle down after a while and the subject was dropped.

Finally we went to bed and, after a while, as we were watching tv she said, “I still can't believe he was looking down my top. Could he really see all of my tits?"

I told her that she had looked in the mirror and seen it all, hadn't she? I commented how he was most likely jacking off at this very moment. I couldn't help but notice; her eyes had that glassy look to them, so I decided to see if I was correct in my thinking. I rolled on my side and in one motion, slid my hand into her pajama bottoms.

Sure enough! My fingers slid right in, my two middle fingers went right up to the knuckles as her pussy was completely soaked! She immediately moaned and arched her back, raising her ass completely off the bed, bucking violently, and then she started to cum. I fingered her a bit, slowly in and out.

"So, it turns you on knowing he had seen you tits, does it?" I asked her.

At first she said no, but I mentioned how soaked she was and how she had cum, almost as soon as my fingers went into her pussy. She finally admitted that she was turned on, the more she thought about it. Then she asked me if I was mad about all of it, and did I really believe he was playing with his cock while thinking about seeing her tits?

I put her hand on my cock again and this time I asked her if it felt to her like I was mad about it. I reassured her that I was positive he was doing just that. In response, I told her to get her pajamas off and get on her knees. As soon as she was in that position, I slid my cock all the way into her slit with no problem. I'm only average in length, but I have a thick cock.

You couldn't tell it right then, though, as I started fucking her hard, slamming my cock into her soaked pussy. The faster I fucked, the harder she wanted it. I was ready to cum way quicker than I wanted. The excitement of the events of that evening was more than I could take and I couldn’t hold back.

Pulling out of her pussy I shot a huge load which went from her ass all the way up to her hair. It seemed as if I couldn't quit cumming. After we'd both finally regained our composure, we started talking about it again. She asked me if I was sure that I didn't mind my best friend seeing her tits. I reassured her that it actually turned me on knowing that he'd seen them.

Then I added, "Maybe next weekend, we can make sure he gets some more peeks at them."

She wanted to know what I meant, so I told her that her pajamas obviously worked and was she willing to wear them again. I said that I would be sure to "accidently" slide a few cards off the table and I was sure that he would do the same. If she was willing and wanted him to see down her top, I suggested that she used the excuse that the cards were slick and hard to pick up off the floor. That would give him a little extra time to get a good look at those tits of hers.

"We'll see. I'll think about it," she said.

We both knew that there was no doubt; she'd be more than ready by the next weekend !
Published 
Written by TheRookie61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments