Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Her Shoes Part 2

"This is the second part of In Her Shoes so to fully understand what’s gone on"

8
3 Comments 3
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
please read the first part.

After a short time of resting my feet on Peter’s bum I now slipped my foot back rubbing the sandal against his balls and cock. His knees started to widen slightly as I teased I could see his balls quickly rise up and tighten as they had before. His cock was now straight along my foot and his body was rocking back and forth in time with my foot. I could feel the pre-cum lubricating my foot and shoe it was obvious that he must be getting close once again as his breathing was getting harder.

Again I stopped but this time put the heel of my shoe hard into his balls which made him try to pull away from me.

“Get on your back Now!” I demanded.

He quickly lay down on the wooden floor legs towards me. I clamed the instep of both my feet tight each side of his cock and using his pre-cum as lube I began to wank him slowly. He started to breathe much harder as my feet began to pick up so speed suddenly he let out a yell, his cum shooting in the air before dropping onto my feet. I carried on for a while until his cock had gone flaccid before finally releasing my grip around it feeling it slip out from my footed vice.

“You dirty boy what have you done,” my voice was more raised.

“I’m sorry Miss I didn’t mean to.”

I rose from the chair keeping my feet tight together his warm cum was now sliding down over my feet eventually running between my toes.

I now walked past him the turned to face his head,

“Clean it up Now!” I demanded.

Peter rolled over and began to lick from the tips of my toes his tongue struggling to part my toes as the straps of my shoes kept them quite tight. He traced up and down each strap making sure to get as far under my foot as he could, when he got to my insteps he seemed to really relish stretching his tongue right under trying to lift the balls of my feet from the rear.

Finally he had cleaned my shoes and feet totally which felt good. I strutted around more before telling him to dress although I felt I wanted to try more. This was only our first meeting and I was still unsure how far I could push him.

I returned to the chair once more sitting down and crossing my leg over my knee.

“You may now take off the shoes and put on my own.”

“They are your shoes Miss I bought them for you and the anklet.”

“Oh in that case thank you,”

I was quite taken aback the shoes were expensive looking and the anklet must of cost a small fortune. All I had done was boss him a little and then made him cum over my feet and here he was giving me gifts just for doing so.

I rose once more from the chair before telling Peter it was time for me to leave. I decided to drive home in the sandals he had bought me I didn’t want to seem rude by changing back into my own. Peter disappeared into the kitchen quickly returning with a carrier bag he picked up my shoes for me placed them into the box my new shoes were in and put them inside the carrier.

As we got to the door before he opened it he knelt before me barring my way. He kissed each foot in turn before getting up and opening the door for me.

“Thank you Miss I hope we can do this again soon?”

“May I mail you Miss.”

All I could think is wow he must really of enjoyed himself as I strutted towards my car unlocking it and climbing in.

“Yes you may,” I finally called back as I shut the door of the car.

I started the engine and moved out onto the road giving a little wave to the curtain twitcher’s for my short journey home.

The next evening I logged into my computer to discover that Peter had already sent me a new mail from what I read it was obvious that I had pretty much got things right for him.

Over the following fortnight we exchanged mails on a daily basis with Peter now asking if we could meet again and more about the things his wife would require of him as her sub. Due to the content of the mails and the fact that it was something still new to me I agreed to go stay with him from the Friday until the Sunday.

On the Friday I decided to wear exactly the same clothes as our last meeting to drive over in and added the sandals that he had bought me two weeks before. I packed a small case with what I would need over the Weekend along with a holdall that I carefully locked then went downstairs to say goodbye to Julia.

I arrived outside of Peter’s home this time parking out on the road. This time I wanted to make sure his neighbours had something to talk about! I grabbed my case from the rear of the car and walked up the driveway swaying my hips with each step.

SiriToppp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiriToppp

It seemed to have the right affect as I glanced back before ringing the bell those curtains were once again twitching.

Peter opened the door for me and ushered me inside.

“May I take your case Miss?”

“Thank you,” I replied.

That night I kept our play pretty much the same keeping Peter naked as I did before except this time he was serving me glasses of wine whenever I wanted a drink.

I ordered him to give me a manicure but this time I choose the nail varnish. I decided to select a pretty pink but this time when he finished I made him give me a matching manicure.

This time as we played each time he was close to orgasm I would stop just before the point of no return. Their was no way I wanted his cum that night I had plans for the following day.

Eventually when I was tired I demanded that Peter show me my room.

“I hope it’s ok with you Miss but I had hoped you might be as good as to allow me to sleep at your feet?”

“Yes I think so too!” I loved the power of authority over him.

I followed him up to the master bedroom.

The room was very feminine which I guessed was his wife’s taste and very appealing. The only out of place thing was the black satin sheets with red pillows which to be honest just didn’t work with the rest of the room.

“Where are my clothes?”

“I put them in the wardrobe on the left Miss,” sure enough everything had been laid out for me inside except for the holdall which he had placed to one side at the bottom.

I made Peter remove my shoes before slipping out of my clothes into my white baby doll night dress, making sure to turn my back to Peter before I pulled on some matching panties.

I climbed into the already turned back fresh sheets with Peter laying across the large sumptuous bed at my feet. Every now and then I would get a kiss on the feet or a gentle lick which I found soothing, I soon drifted off into a lovely deep sleep.

On the Saturday morning Peter gently woke me up placing a breakfast tray on my lap, he was still naked from the night before.

I told Peter to get dressed as we were going out while I enjoyed my breakfast in bed and that I would see him downstairs.

Placing my tray on the side I had a shower and got dressed.

I pulled on some fresh white panties and a matching bra then stepped into some tight denim shorts finishing off with a white cropped vest leaving my belly exposed to show off my pierced navel. I then blow dried and styled my hair and fixed my makeup.

Making my way downstairs I decided to go barefoot just for the pleasure of sending Peter back up to fetch my shoes for me.

Just like a good dog would do he was soon at my feet with that begging look in his eyes waiting for me to give him permission to put my shoes in their rightful place.

I had chosen pink leather flat post sandals with a small strap around my heel. He kissed each foot in turn as he lovingly placed them on each foot. As he was fixing the second shoe my foot raised up to his growing groin teasing him a little.

“We will take your car,” my voice raised once more to make sure he obeyed.

“Can I ask where we are going Miss?”

“Don’t worry I will direct you,” making sure not to give any clue to where we might go.

The sun was already high and beating down hard just as I hoped Peter would be for most of the day.

He opened my door like a true gent but before I allowed him to close it I raised my foot once again rubbing into his groin teasing some more. I finally slipped my foot into the foot well allowing him to close the door. As he climbed into the drivers seat I could see he was already flushed with beads of sweat already forming on his brow.

We got a few stares as we pulled off the driveway with me giving a slight wave and smile to the immediate neighbour across the road who was in the garden.

I deliberately confused Peter further before heading him into town via a back road. I told him to turn into a multi storey car park and finding a place. Again he opened my door for me before climbing out I once again teased his cock, it was just to good an opportunity to miss especially as I had noticed a security camera close by. Peter pushed against me almost trying to hump my shoe and foot right there.

Finally I climbed out of the car leaving him with an obvious bulge once more, giggling I pointed to the camera telling him to smile.

He locked up the car and I linked arms with him so I could guide him to where we might go.

Published 
Written by kylie_kained
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments