Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Irene's photoshoot

"Cute Tgirl gets into trouble..."

9
5 Comments 5
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
It all started with a mail: “Hi Irene, I’ve seen your pictures on Flickr and I love them. I know you have been out only once but I also know that you are craving to do it again. So here’s the deal: I offer you a private photo shoot, I’ll dictate the poses and the outfit and I’ll pay you 1000 Euro’s for it.”

Oh my god, she had been waiting for an excuse to go outside in Irene-mode again and this sounded like an offer not to be refused. She felt her hands were shaking while she responded, “Mmmm, that sounds good, what are you proposing?”

“Ok, that’s settled then,” the answer quickly came, “I want you to be at Café Engels, next to Rotterdam Central station at Friday the 1st of July at five o’clock in the afternoon.”

“Ok,” she replied shyly, while her heart was pounding wildly.

The swift reply made her shake even more. “I want you to wear that black latex cat suit and that stiletto high heeled over knee boots that seems to be quite popular in your photo stream.”

Oh my god, this was way more than she had ever fantasized about… but her fingers just typed a meek “Ok.”

The night before sleep was restless. She had taken Friday off from work to prepare for the adventures ahead. Soaking in a flower-scented bath and removing every hair from her body got her in the right mood. It was time for makeup. She decided to go a bit further than usual and went for a heavy smoky eyed effect around her piercing blue eyes. Half an hour was spent to attach long false lashes and layers and layers of volume boosting mascara…. Finally blusher, contouring and, mmm, the painting of her soft lips in bright red. 

She put on her long blonde hair and then there was that magical moment of looking in the mirror…

”Hello again, gorgeous,” Irene said, enjoying the sight of the pretty girl smiling back at her.

The next step was nipping and tucking. Irene decided on a red lace thong with a matching bra. Her favorite breast forms gave her a nice size C.

Powdering her body with talcum she put on the black latex cat suit. Inch by inch she squeezed into it, and finally closed the zipper which conveniently went from her chin to the top of her firm ass. She took the little spray can, and polished the cat suit until it shone like a mirror.

The boots came next. Irene always loved stepping into them and zipping them up. The feeling of standing in high heels was magical and she did some girly steps in front of the mirror.

Finally she stepped into the black, heavy boned corset. Breathing out, she pulled the strings as tight as she dared, giving her a feeling of being a bit drunk. “Oh my god, should I really do this?” she murmured.

Irene painted her nails a bright red and accessorized her hands with big rings on every finger, a bit of her trademark on Flickr.

Earrings, necklace and a warm, deep smelling feminine perfume made the transformation complete. Irene looked in the mirror. Wow girl, you rock! she thought.

Then the truth hit home. Oh my god, I have to go outside to meet a guy…. Her heart started pounding, she thought about just to chicken out but then she decided that if there ever was a chance go outside it would be this.

So at four o’clock she opened the front door and stepped outside, with shaking knees and terrified somebody would see. She had donned a long trench coat which only revealed her booted legs. Taking a deep breath she started to walk to her car which was parked some streets away. She passed a neighbor who looked at her ass and some young guys who made cat-whistles at her. Irene was getting braver now and passed them while she wiggled her firm derriere. 

She made it to her car, a small red MX5. When she started it, she was faced with a new problem: “Oh dear,” Irene chuckled out loud, “how I’m going to drive in stiletto heels?”

Somehow she managed and Irene arrived in Rotterdam in time. Driving on the highway dressed as a pretty blonde was exciting enough. After parking she walked the little distance to the terrace of Café Engels, enjoying the sensation of walking in the center of the city, dressed as a pretty girl. She ordered a white wine against the nerves running along her spine, using her best feminine voice. The waiter didn’t seem to notice although he had a keen interest in Irene’s legs.

Just after five o’clock a young man walked onto the terrace and asked politely, “Miss Nyman?” Irene followed him to a waiting car, her heels click-clacking on the pavement, with the faint feeling that there was no way back now… 

During the drive into the Rotterdam harbor the driver didn’t say much, just that he was instructed to pick up a blonde girl and bring her to a place in the outskirts of the harbor.

The place turned out to be an old warehouse. The driver brought her inside and left. Irene felt very nervous, anxious what would happen next. She took off her coat and put it, with her bag, on a chair in a small office in the corner of the warehouse. In an impulse she took the little cat’s ears from her bag and put them on her head. Then she heard a voice and turned around.

“Hello Irene, glad you are here. It’s nice to see you in real life and I must say that you look gorgeous as a little kitty.” She saw a tall middle aged man standing in the door opening, quite handsome, sharp dressed, and smiling at her.

He introduced himself, told her to relax and after some talking he suggested that they should start the photo shoot. He instructed Irene to assume various poses all around the warehouse while he was shooting away. “I always love the contrast of a pretty girl against an old industrial backdrop.”

She tried to pose like a model and did her best to look sexy and seductive. The attention made her feel sexy and feminine. She really enjoyed it until suddenly he put his camera down and said, “I want to try something.”

From a bag he took a white rope and, suddenly changing the tone of his voice, he said, “Turn around!” A bit surprised, Irene turned around and felt the client grabbing her hands behind her back and wrapping the rope around her wrists.

“Wait a minute!” she protested, but he pulled her petite body against his. She could feel his warmth through the thin layer of rubber.

“Don’t worry babe, I just want to play a bit with you.”

Irene panicked and wanted to run away but the client wouldn’t let her. “Oh no, you don’t!“ He roughly pushed her into the office. Irene started to scream. “You talk too much, honey,” he said and produced a cloth from his pocket which he stuffed into Irene’s mouth. Roughly he put her into a chair and tied the rope around her wrists to the back of the chair. Irene struggled and tried to push the gag from her mouth. He quickly wrapped another cloth around her head and picked up some more rope. 

The client started to tie Irene’s right leg to the chair.

KatrinMiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatrinMiles

Irene kicked him and the client slapped her in the face.

“I don’t want to ruin that pretty face,” he shouted, “so never, ever, do that again!”

Irene surrendered, her head was spinning. Here she was, dressed like a hot catgirl, tied up in a godforsaken place in the harbor…. She tried to fight the feeling but she was also becoming very aroused. Oh my god, what is happening to me?

The client began taking pictures of her, obviously enjoying it. He pulled the front zipper of her cat suit down to show her red bra while fondling her body. Suddenly his hand was on her crotch, squeezing and exploring through the latex and Irene was squirming and moaning in her bondage.

She tried to resist it, but the only thing she could think was, Oh yes, take me, more, more, more!

Suddenly it stopped. “Trust me Irene,” the client said, as he gently stroked Irene’s hair, “you will like what I have in store for you.”

She started to feel the thin layer of sweat that was covering her body between the latex cat suit and her skin. The pressure in her mouth from the gag became almost unbearable. She felt a strange mixture of extreme excitement and a will to break free.

The client looked into her eyes. “Are you having a good time, Irene?” he asked with a smile.

“Mmmmph!” was all Irene could say. The client started to remove the gag. He also loosened the ropes around her wrists. The blood rushed in again. Irene tried to scream but only a croaking sound came from between her red lips.

“You like this, don't you?” the client asked.

Irene nodded shyly. The client removed the ropes which tied Irene to the chair and lifted her over his shoulder, gently patting her ass. “Ok babe, let's go on then.” He lowered her on a desk, face down and her hands still tied behind her back. Irene tried to say something.

“Oh no, I do the talking,” the client said and produced a large red ball gag. He pressed it against her lips and slowly Irene felt the red monster fill her mouth. The straps were fastened underneath her long blonde hair. The client took some more rope and grabbed her ankles by her stiletto boots. He expertly tied them together.

He then bowed to Irene's head and whispered in her ear, “How about a nice hogtie, sweetie?” Irene tried to answer but all she could feel was that she was starting to drool.

Irene was lying on the desk of the office in an abandoned warehouse, ball gagged and with her hands tied behind her back. The client picked up some more rope and went on to tie Irene’s legs together. He started above her knees, circling her legs with the white rope and finally making a loop between her thighs, forcing her legs even more together. When he was satisfied he started tying her legs below her knees, across the top of Irene’s over knee stiletto boots. Irene moaned as she felt that she was getting more and more helpless.

The client moved over to Irene’s elbows and pulled them tightly together. Irene had never felt something like this before. Here she was, dressed like a hot fetish doll, at the mercy of a complete stranger. Her heart was racing and she was torn between a strange combination of fear and a feeling of extreme sexiness.

“And now for the final touch,” the client said as he pulled Irene’s spiked heels towards her hands and tied them together with another white rope.

Irene tried to struggle, but it did help her much. She was completely immobilized and at the will of this unknown man. Then he picked her up like a toy doll and lowered her gently on the floor. He took up the camera and videoed Irene while she was trying to get loose. After five minutes of useless struggling she was exhausted and soaked in sweat beneath her latex cat suit.

The man kneeled beside her and began caressing her bound body. He gently stroked the inner side of her thighs, slowly working his way up. Irene felt like she was going to explode. The client playfully followed the long zipper in her cat suit, ending on the top of her round ass. He absentmindedly toyed a bit with the lip of the zipper. Irene became crazy and she looked up to the client with blind panic in her eyes. Oh my god, oh no, he wouldn’t, would he? flashed through her mind as her tucked pussy seemed to pulse with a mind of its own.

The door opened and another man came in, wearing a business suit. He greeted the client warmly. “So this is her, he said. “Nice catch!”

“Yeah, she’s a real doll.”

“Nice legs and look at that ass! She would be perfect for the party. Do you think she will do it?”

“She could use the money,” the client chuckled, “but most of all she likes it too much herself to say no, I think. By the way, you know she’s got a little secret down there?”

“Yeah, you told me, although I can hardly believe that,” the visitor said, “but I guess that just adds some more spice to it, don’t you think?”

Irene listened to the two men while they were talking about her, feeling helpless and humiliated like a cheap sex toy.

“I’ll take care of it,” the client said as he crouched beside Irene. He took a big knife out of his pocket and cut through the ropes that tied her wrists. “Listen doll, you were wonderful and it was a pleasure to work with you. We’re leaving now. Don’t worry; I’ve put an envelope with the money in your bag. Bye now!” He gave Irene a gentle kiss on her forehead and went to the door. 

There he turned around. “Oh yeah, I left the knife on the floor next to you, please be careful with it.” The men left together, shutting down the lights and leaving Irene in a state of excitement and confusion, butterflies in her tummy and spasms racing through her pussy.

Irene lay on her side in the remains of an impossibly tight hogtie, her mouth still stuffed with a red ball gag. Drool was dripping on her black latex cat suit. Slowly she calmed down. What has happened? she thought. She remembered something about a knife. She tried moving a bit and found out she could move inch by inch by careful wriggling. With enormous effort she shifted around and with a feeling of relief she felt a knife. With her fingers she tried to bring it in the vicinity of the ropes around her elbows. Her muscles were complaining as finally she felt the metal cutting through rope, strain after strain. Panting heavily she attacked the rope. Suddenly a snap and she found her arms free again. When they came loose Irene almost cried from joy. She fumbled with the ball gag and out it came, relieving here sore jaws.

After cutting the ropes between her legs she tried to stand up but almost immediately fell down again, feeling the burning sensation of her blood flowing back into her veins again. She crawled on her latex knees to her bag and found the envelope, with 500 Euro’s more in it then she had asked for.

It also had a note: “I had a great time, Irene and I know you liked it too. Don’t worry; we’ll meet again soon…. X.”

Published 
Written by nymanirene
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments