Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaime's Way (part 3)

"Jaime and Jeff step it up a notch"

9
3 Comments 3
6.4k Views 6.4k
8.9k words 8.9k words
As Jeff closed the door he grabbed me by the hand and spun me around, pulling my nude body close to his, breathing in my perfume before locking his lips over mine. My fingers found the button on his jeans and opened them with urgency, more than a little pleased when his huge cock sprung out.

“Damn, I want you so badly, Jaime,” Jeff moaned when he broke the kiss.

“I'm yours to do with as you please,” I answered and wondered where that cheesy line had come from. Pulling his jeans and shorts down, I helped him out of his shoes and then the rest of his clothes.

“Damn I want you inside me,” I groaned. Even though I was in five inch heels and he was totally nude, Jeff still towered over me by at least six inches.

“Oh yea, that's where I want to be,” he said and held me next to his strong body.

Taking his big hand in my small one, I lead him through the house and into my bedroom. I looked up into his eyes and whispered, “I want you so badly, Jeff.”

He leaned down and kissed me passionately, slowly walking me back to the bed. One we were in bed he rolled me onto my tummy and really surprised me by using his lips and tongue on my yearning asshole. He was so tender and loving and I can say I'd never felt anything so good in my entire life.

Reaching to the night stand, I took the tube of lubricant and handed it to him, all the while relishing his tongue as it invaded me in so many wonderful ways. When he began applying the slick gel to me, he made sure it was all over the outside as well as the inside of my tight asshole. He slid a finger into me several times and then added a second, and then a third, opening me slowly so I could easily accept his monster dick.

Rolling me onto my back he began sucking my titties, which drove me insane while he filled my ass with his finger again. After several minutes he moved his mouth up to mine and I greedily let his tongue invade me. Of course by now, I think I was ready to take a telephone pole up my ass with even blinking.

Reaching back, Jeff took my ankles and raised them to his broad shoulders as he moved closer and closer to me.

I smiled up at him and moaned, “Take me, baby. Mmm, put that big fucking cock in my little slut ass!”

He smiled and moved close enough to put the head of his cock against my puckered opening.

“I'm so fucking hot! I need your cock! Do it! Fuck me, baby!”

Jeff pressed forward, the huge head of his hard opening me easily.

“You're so damn big!” I squealed.

“And you're so fucking tight!” Jeff laughed, pushing harder and forcing more of his dick into me.

“Oh, damn, it hurts! You're too big! Oh fuck me! Damn, I need to feel you inside me!”

He was big enough that it really hurt while he was entering me but I didn't care. I wanted him to fuck me and I was more than willing to put up with a little pain. As the head of his cock opened my little asshole I almost lost my resolve. Then he was in me and his rigid cock slid completely into me, stopping only when his balls were flush against me.

“Oh fuck! Oh damn! It feels so good! I've been thinking about this for a long time, baby! Fuck me good and hard!”

When he pulled back and then pushing inside me I thought I would lose my mind!

“Yyyesss!” I hissed as he slid back inside. “Harder! Faster! Fuck me!” I started moaning again and again.

He pulled back and then slammed into me and it felt truly wonderful. So good, in fact, that I couldn't say anything at all, only open and close my mouth speechlessly. Gradually Jeff increased the speed as he fucked me harder and faster. Within a few short minutes I knew I was going to cum hard, but whether my dick would be involved, I hadn't a clue.

Another five minutes and my body began shaking as wave after wave or lustful pleasure washed over me.

“I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming!” I squealed as he plowed into me. I wasn't positive but I think I spilled my seed onto my belly. Within minutes I felt a ball of fire glowing brightly in my belly and knew he was going to take me to another orgasm in record time.

“You're ass is so fucking hot and tight,” he growled.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” I pleaded over and over on my way to a second orgasm.

And boy did he ever. I wondered if he would ever cum and fill my ass with his creamy goodness. But he kept on hammering me, taking me beyond a second orgasm.

“Oooohhhh! Oooohhhh! Make me cum again! I'm so fucking close! Oooohhhh, yyyesss! Yyyesss! Yyyesss!” I screamed, climbing into heights I'd never been to before.

“Oh yea! Oh, fucking yea!” Jeff growled. “Here it comes! Oooo baby, I'm gonna blast your ass!”

“Give it to me, baby! Oh, please! Please! Cum in my ass!”

His body shuddered violently and I knew he was there. It seemed as if his cock doubled in girth and lengthened by at least five feet. I just knew that when he started cumming it was going to be coming out of my mouth but I didn't care just as long as he was satisfied.

I doubted that I would achieve another orgasm vut when I felt the heat of his cum blasting into me I screamed and bucked against him. My body shook so violently I thought I might push him off the bed, but he managed to ride me all the way through.

Jeff finished and fell on top of me, pushing my knees almost to my ears. I was bent like a pretzel and so happy as he kissed my neck. My man had used me for his pleasure and given me so much more than just a healthy load of thick, creamy cum.

“That was fucking fantastic,” he exclaimed and let my legs free.

I wrapped them around his waist and held him in me as my shuddering became slower and slower.

“You're wonderful,” I gasped.

I'm really not certain how long we remained locked together but when my eyes opened next two hours had passed. Jeff was sleeping next to me, his arm possessively draped across me and holding me next to his warm body. I was more than content to lay there and watch him sleep.

After only a few minutes his eyes popped open, “I've got to go pee.”

He climbed over me and hurried to the bathroom where he probably raised the water level by a couple of inches. As soon as he finished I moved in and sat on the toilet to relieve the pressure on my bladder.

“You want to go eat lunch somewhere?” Jeff asked while I sat there.

“Yea, lunch would be good,” I replied and smiled up at him.

I finished and stood at the sink to freshen my makeup while he watched.

“You know, you're really beautiful.”

“Do you sat that to every girl after you fuck them?”

“Nope, only the beautiful ones. But you know, a whole lot of transvestites look more like a guy in a dress than they do real girls. You look like a real girl. Very dainty from head to toe with a great figure. And it looks like you're growing boobies as well.”

“You noticed? I didn't think they were getting very big.”

“They're filling out nicely I believe.”

“Thanks.”

“Why don't you go without a bra when we go out to eat. Do you have a halter?”

“Yes. I can do that,” I smiled and then asked, “Panties?”

“Nah, don't bother with those either.”

“Okay, that's almost how I was dressed the first time I sucked a cock, except Sherry was there to show me how to go it and the clothes I had on were basically my guy clothes that she'd modified and my cock was in a cage,” I laughed.

“Well, I just think you're a sexy, horny girl and going on a date without any underwear and that's just about the next best thing to going naked.”

I found a pale yellow halter top and slipped it on. It was the type that tied behind the neck and in the back, so it would be very easy to shed if we were to get carried away. From a drawer I chose a pair of shorts that Sherry referred to as my “slut” shorts. They were by far the shortest and tightest pair of low rise cut offs I owned. Finally I took off my heels and slipped on a pair of flat sandals.

“Wow!” Jeff exclaimed when I presented myself to him.

“I thought you might like this,” I laughed.

“Damn, if we don't leave pretty soon, we'll be back in bed,” he laughed.

“So? Is there something wrong with that?”

“Come on,” he insisted and aimed me toward the door.

“Let me get my purse,” I giggled.

During the drive to the restaurant I sat next to him. His hand was on my bare leg almost the entire trip.

“Before we go eat,” he said, “I think we should stop at the park and get some pictures for your site.”

“Sounds good to me.”

He turned into one of the many parks in the city. I didn't know he was going to do a full photo shoot but he did. We took pictures of me in the playground, walking through the wooded area, out in an open field, on the baseball diamond, and on some picnic tables. Then, seeing that no one was around, we took over a hundred nude photos as well in all the same places. In the nude pictures we got some shots of his rock solid cock in my mouth while in the wooded area and on the picnic tables.

“You're just too damn sexy for me to leave you alone, Jaime,” he said as he snapped few more shots. “I'm ready to skip lunch and just take you to bed again.”

I didn't get to suck him off all the way while doing these shots, not because I wasn't trying, so we were both quite horny when we finally made it to the diner. We sat at a table, looking like any other couple.

We were about halfway through our meal when Jeff took my hand and said, “I'd really like to spend the night with you tonight, Jaime.”

“That would be nice,” I replied and smiled broadly.

“But I'd like to take a few more pictures. You're so beautiful and sexy that I think we should do that before anything else.”

“Okay. But you should know that the more pictures you take of me, the hornier I get,” I laughed.

“Works for me,” Jeff stated and laughed heartily.

“What kind of pictures are we doing?”

“I think we should go to an adult book store so every can see, and realize, how far you've come since those first shots she took of you.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Of course, you'll have to suck at least as many dicks as you did that day,” he said and grinned evilly.

“Sounding better and better, I love sucking cock!”

“I know you do.”

As soon as we finished eating Jeff drove us to the same book store Sherry had taken me to that very first day when she was just beginning to show me that I was a sissy cum slut. This time I didn't feel any reluctance walking inside even though I was barely clothed and attracting all kinds of attention. Jeff took several shots of me outside before we walked through the door. As luck would have it, the same guy was working today that had been on duty the last time I was in here.

He watched as Jeff took more pictures of me in various sexy poses and locations throughout the store, making certain that none of the other customers were accidentally in the picture.

For my part, I approached any guy in the gay or transvestite areas and told them I was a tranny and I was going to the booths if they were interested. Several of them were and some even let us take pictures of me and them. I got felt up and cupped, and did some feeling of my own, so many times I lost count.

When I went to the counter to get a bill changed for the booths the man working back there smiled and said, “I remember you. You were in here with a really cute woman one afternoon and spent several hours in the booths. Man, we surely had a bunch of happy customers that day.”

“Yep, that was me,” I replied and took my money. “If you get a chance, come on back and play for a little while.”

“Yea, thanks, I will. How long will you be here?”

“I don't know. I guess it depends on him,” I said and indicated Jeff. “He said the goodwill I generate might turn into more subscribers for my website.”

“Good thinking. Give them all a business card when you finish, talking to them,” he laughed.

“That's the way it works,” I smiled back at him.

Jeff walked me back toward the booths and untied my halter along the way. The only reason it didn't fall off completely was because I caught it and held it in place. Well, I held it in place until we passed through the curtains, then I took it off and seven or eight guys saw my little boobies. By the time we reached a booth I had my shorts unbuttoned and pulled open, not that anyone could see anything. It was, however, quite evident that I had on nothing beneath them.

Once I was inside the booth I slipped my shorts off and gave Jeff a big kiss while he fed a bill into the machine. Before I even had a chance to have a seat there was a hard cock sticking through the hole. I bent over and took it into my mouth, enjoying the masculine taste of the throbbing tool. Jeff began taking pictures a second before I started sucking cock. Reaching into his bad he took out a folding tripod and set it up so the camera continued taking shots of me.

I heard Jeff's zipper going down and then I felt him applying lubricant to my puckered little asshole. When he plunged a finger into me I moaned and that's when the cock in my mouth began firing away. When he finished he pulled back and I faced the camera with an open mouth before swallowing. In a couple of seconds I heard his door open and close just as a second finger made its way into me.

The door opened and closed and then a second cock presented itself. Being the greedy cocksucker that I am, it didn't take me very long until I had this one filling my mouth with creamy goodness. While I was busy with this cock, Jeff shoved his monstrous cock up my ass and began to slowly fuck me while I sucked more cock.

The door opened to my booth and a man took a picture while he enjoyed the sight. He smiled broadly and said, “Damn, she's already full!”

He was about to leave when Jeff said, “Come on in, guy. I get to hit this ass later.”

That opened a flood gate of men coming through the door. One after the other slid their cock into me and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Most of them shot thick loads of cum inside me but some of them spewed onto my bare back. Similarly, most of the cocks I was sucking came in my mouth but a few of them painted my face instead.

I have to admit that I didn't have as many orgasms as I would have liked, but I did cum a few times, twice through my dick.

And yes, I heard quite a few comments, like, “Hot little bitch,” or “Pretty little fagot,” or “Sissy cum slut,” or “Damn, your ass is hot,” as well as the standard things telling me to “Suck my cock, cum whore,” or “Take it all, bitch.”

Being told these things was somewhat humiliating, but I felt like I deserved it, and it kept me hot and wanting more cock. On that particular day I was totally insatiable, wanting more and more cum, which the men gladly obliged.

When it was over and I walked on unsteady legs back through the store I had cum on my back, running down my legs, all over my face, on my hands, and still more seeping out of my very well fucked asshole. Of course, Jeff took pictures of me at almost every step.

“You were fantastic in there, Jaime. I can see why your wife has turned you into a little cocksucking sissy. You're a natural at getting fucked and sucking cock.” Jeff informed me as we drove back to my house.

“And I love every second of it,” I smiled.

I had no idea what time it was or how many men had enjoyed the use of my body. More importantly, Jeff fully supported my activities.

As soon as I got into the house I made my way to the bathroom and took a long, hot shower before going to sit beside Jeff while he let the camera download into a new folder he created.

“Um, Sherry wants to meet you,” I said after a few minutes.

“I hope she doesn't want me to fuck her,” he laughed. “Hell, its been ten years since I fucked a woman. Frankly, I'd rather sleep with you than her.”

I kissed his cheek, “That's a sweet thing to say.”

“You know, there's something else your website needs.”

“What's that?”

“You need to have an area where you're with another tranny. That's pretty hot. I was at a party once and five girls like you got after it pretty hard and heavy. It was better than watching two women getting after it,” he laughed.

“I don't know any others,” I confessed.

“You'd be surprised at how many crossdressers are around. Of course, you're the prettiest and sexiest I've ever met, but there are others around who would be more than willing to be just a footnote on your site.”

“You know, even if it didn't lead to having sex, I'd like to meet some other girls like me. You have no idea what it's like to not have anyone you can talk to. I mean, someone who understands what you're going through.”

He smiled, “I think I can make that happen. In fact, I know a crossdresser that lives just a few blocks from here. She's not full time like you are but she still knows what you're talking about. And on top of that, she's always horny.”

“I'd like to meet her sometime.”

“I'm pretty sure she'd like that as well,” he smiled and then pulled me onto his lap. Our lips met and I was once again lost is a lustful daze, especially when he began caressing my sensitive titties.

“Oh, baby, you're making me want your cock again,” I mewed.

“And that's what you're going to get,” he replied. “I want to fuck you so badly,” he groaned. “After watching you service all those guys today all I can think about is taking you to bed and fucking the daylights out of you.”

“That sounds like a wonderful idea, baby. I want your cock inside me,” I groaned as I fumbled with the zipper of his pants.

Jeff stood and easily picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom and gently placing me on the bed while he stripped.

“Doggie style this time,” he smiled.

I rolled onto my hands and knees, presenting myself to him. I didn't have to wait long.

Jeff lubed his long cock and climbed between my open legs. Without any further foreplay he began pushing into me. Instead of feeling any pain, however, my asshole opened up for him without any prodding. In seconds he was all the way inside me, his gigantic cock resting nicely in my fuck hole.

“Oooo yyyesss! Oh baby, fuck me hard! Mmm, I want you so badly,” I groaned when he stirred in my bottom.

“Yea. Oooo, yea, baby, I'm gonna fuck you so hard!”

“Yyyesss! Fuck my slut ass! Oooohhhh, baby, fuck me!”

Jeff pulled back and then slammed forward, driving his cock deep into me. Again and again and again, he hammered my tight asshole while I moaned loudly.

“Harder! Harder! Oh, please fuck me harder!”

Even though he was already fucking me hard and fast, Jeff somehow managed to increase the strength of his lunges. The harder he slammed his massive cock into me the harder I wanted him to do it.

I knew I was going to have an immense orgasm because the fireball in my belly seemed more like an inferno than a campfire. When my body began to shake out of control I found myself lost in pure orgasmic bliss.

“I'm cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!” I screamed. At that point I didn't care if my dick was shooting anything or not. This had to be the best orgasm in the history of orgasms. My mind began to lose any cohesiveness to reality as another wave of pleasure crashed throughout my body.

“Oooohhhh, I'm cumming!” I screamed again, pushing back on his rod and shivering delightfully. It almost seemed like I was cumming again and again with every stroke of his dick instead of one long, continuous orgasm.

Holding my hips, Jeff slammed harder and harder into me, slowly growing closer to his own release and also giving me untold amounts of pleasure. Finally, with one last mighty lunge, Jeff drove me into the mattress and began erupting his hot cum into me, giving me yet another beautiful orgasm.

This orgasm, however, pushed me beyond my limits and my entire body went limp beneath him as my world faded to black.

“Jaime? Jaime, wake up,” I heard a voice calling in the distance. “Jaime! Jaime, wake up!” the voice called again and this time I felt a light slap on my cheek.

“Huh? What?” I blurted, aware that I was now laying on my back and in what seemed like a lake of his cum.

“You blacked out and I was worried,” Jeff said, the look of concern etched on his face.

My hands moved around his neck and I pulled him down to me, “Kiss me.”

He did and although the kiss made me horny again, I also found myself soothed and back in control of my body.

“How long was I out?”

“Five minutes or so.”

“Damn. Well, it's your fault for making me cum so many times,” I smiled.

“Okay, then I won't say I'm sorry,” he laughed.

“You better not,” I giggled. “I'm starving. How about you?”

“Food would be good.”

“I better get up and go cook us something,” I said and wormed my way out from under him.

“You cook as well?”

“Of course,” I laughed and walked unsteadily to the kitchen, my ass still leaking his massive load. “I may be a slut, but I take care of the household duties.”

A little over an hour later we were munching heartily on homemade tacos.

“I've got some more tributes for you, just like I said I'd get,” Jeff laughed, “and you know what that means.”

“A gang bang?”

“Exactly.”

“Not tonight.”

“No, not tonight. Next Saturday. Is that okay?”

“I've never turned down a hard dick. You should know that by now,” I answered with a giggle.

“But in the meantime, I'll call the other girl and see if she'd like to meet you tomorrow.”

“Wow, that soon.” I laughed. “Um, is she bisexual?”

“I'm not sure what all she's into but I know she likes to suck cock.”

“You know this from personal experience?”

“Surely.”

“Cool. At least I know we have something in common.”

“I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't think you had something in common with her. Oh, by the way, how do you feel about having sex with another sissy?”

“I've never given it any thought but it might be fun.”

“And I know she's into having her picture taken. In fact, that's how we met. Well, we met online and she mentioned it and I told her I'd like to take some good pictures of her so she came to my studio one evening and I took quite a few shots of her, some of them with my dick in her mouth. I've been with her a few more times but we never really clicked.”

“You know, I think I'd really like to meet her,” I said with a broad smile.

“I thought you might.”

Jeff and I watched some television and then went to bed. It wasn't very often that I slept in the nude but I did so tonight. Before calling it a day we made love, not just had sex, for more than two hours. It was so nice taking our time for a change and when I climaxed it seemed to go on forever and left me feeling more satisfied than ever.

The next morning I slept later than usual and when I awoke I was in bed alone.

Antonia_FoxS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonia_FoxS

I got up and slipped on my robe before walking through the house. Happily I found Jeff in the dining room talking on his phone.

“Listen, she's cute as a button, needs someone to talk to about, you know, girl talk and stuff. Like you, she loves getting her picture taken and very definitely loves sucking cock. Yes, she wears makeup. Yes. Look, she's living the lifestyle full time, so she does just about everything a woman does except get pregnant or have a period. Come on over and ask her yourself,” he chuckled. “Okay. Sure. Yes, that sounds fine. I'll come over and pick you up if that's what it takes. I'll tell you what, I'll bring her with me and you can meet her on your own turf so you can decide for yourself. No, I don't mind at all. Great. How much time do you need? A couple of hours. No, that's fine, Jaime just got up a few minutes ago so she'll have to get ready as well. Great. Bye bye.”

“She sounds reluctant to meat me.”

“Yea but she's just being cautious. But when I suggested that you come with me to pick her up she really brightened up. The last time I invited her to meet another girl, the other girl never showed. Now go get ready to meat a new friend.”

While I was putting on my makeup Jeff watched and offered me a piece of advice. “Don't go over there dressed like a whore but don't go really conservative.”

“I've got a blue dress that's pretty short and really hugs me. Is that too risque?”

“That sounds good. After you get to know her you can tell her how much of a slut you are.”

“Is she a slut or just a regular girl you talked into sucking your cock?”

“Reserved at first but when she gets comfortable she's up for anything you can imagine, and I do mean anything.”

“Like me?”

“Oh, I don't know. Have you ever had a bowling pin up your ass? Well she surely has; as well as a baseball bat and she's got a dildo that makes my dick look small.”

“I guess I'm pretty tame by comparison,” I said as I buckled the straps on my heels.

“But you've definitely got something else going on, Jaime, you live as a woman and she doesn't.”

“I'm ready,” I said with a smile.

“Let's go. Oh, I didn't tell her about your website because I thought she might feel intimidated if she knew of your fame.”

Jeff was right about one thing, this girl lived pretty close. This made me wonder if I'd ever seen her out and about.

Within five minutes we were pulling into her driveway. She had a nice house with a very well cared for lawn, which I needed to compliment her on.

Jeff rang the doorbell and stepped back. I think it took about thirty seconds for the door to swing open. The woman I saw standing in the door looked to be a few years older than me and two or three inches taller. Her makeup was impeccable and not a blonde hair was out of place, which I attributed to a wig. Even her nails were painted nicely.

“Hi, Jeff,” she smiled and took a step back.

“Hi, Sandy,” he said and leaned in to give her a kiss.

I wasn't sure what I'd expected her to look like, maybe a guy in a dress, but she had me completely fooled. I wondered why she chose not to come completely out, not that it was any of my concern.

“Oh, Sandy, this is Jaime, the girl I was telling you about.”

“Jaime, it's so nice to meet you,” she said and smiled broadly. “Let me get my purse and I'll be ready to go.”

“It's funny we haven't ever met, Sandy. I mean, we live so close to each other.”

“We may have bumped into one another and thought nothing about it at the time,” she laughed and locked the door as she closed it. “But you do look familiar somehow. Do you gt out often?”

“All the time. I go shopping for groceries, and to the mall, and um, hell, I go to the book store over on Hickory.”

“I've been there a few times. I like it because it's so clean and they have a nice selection of movies.”

“Yes, they do.”

“Have you ever been to their theater?”

“No, just to the booths.”

“Really? I've used them a few times.”

“That's another thing we have in common,” I said just as Jeff turned into my driveway.

Jeff and Sandy sat in the living room while I got us each a glass of iced tea. When I sat Jeff excused himself to do something with the computer and his camera. Sandy and chatted away like old friends discovering along the way that we had a whole lot in common. She confessed that while she would love to be full time, her work wouldn't allow anything down that path. In fact, her boss was extremely homophobic and would probably fire her if he knew she liked to wear women's clothing and definitely would if he ever suspected her of sucking a cock.

“I work online,” I told her without including that my work was mainly selling pictures of myself with quite a few men, “so I don't have to worry about my boss finding out anything.”

“You're lucky,” she replied. “What kind of work do you do?”

Okay, there it was. Should I lie about what I did and pray she didn't find out or should I just be upfront. I decided honesty was the best thing.

“I have a website and people, men mostly, pay a subscription fee to see the things I do.”

“Porn?”

“Exactly,” I laughed.

“You know, I did a porn shoot for Jeff one time, well, it wasn't hardcore at first just some cheesecake shots but before we finished I was letting him take pictures of me with one of his friends. I mean, I didn't even know the guy but I didn't have a problem having sex with him.”

“Yesterday Jeff took me to the book store and photographed me in the booth with several guys.”

“Really? That would be fun!”

“Maybe we can go there together sometime.”

“Yes, that would be fun. Maybe we should get to know each other a little better.”

“I was thinking the same thing,” I said with a smile and leaned a little closer to her.

Sandy leaned toward me and then our lips met. It was almost like electricity flowed from one of us to the other. My tongue and hers touched and then we really started kissing. My tongue in her mouth, her tongue in mine, hands moving softly onto one another.

“Glad to see you ladies aren't having any kind of cat fight,” Jeff said and took another picture just before we broke the kiss.

We looked at Jeff and our jaws opened simultaneously. He was standing there as naked as a jay bird, his big cock already becoming larger and straighter.

“Okay, big boy, do you think you can take on the two of us?” I asked blatantly.

“Just two of you? No problem,” he snickered. “But you two get warmed up and I'll take some sexy pictures.”

Sandy and I didn't need to be told twice. We turned to each other and resumed kissing but this time we also began removing each others clothing. Soon enough neither of us had a stitch on, except for stockings and heels, and we were more interested in what was between the other ones legs. Sandy was a little larger than me in that department, but then so is everyone else. We argued for a moment about who would suck who first but then we started laughing and engaged in a sixty-nine position. This would be the first time in more than a year that anyone had paid any direct attention to my little dick and I wasn't certain it would even get hard.

“You've got a lovely clit, Jaime, I want to suck you so badly,” Sandy crooned.

I already had her dick, or clit as she preferred, in my mouth and loving every second of it. I'd never had one in my mouth that was so slick since all the guys I sucked had thick hair around their cocks.

Sandy took me into her mouth and I thought I was going to cum immediately. Her mouth was so warm and so wet, and I couldn't even remember the last time Sherry had sucked me. Then it dawned on me that I was actually hard, maybe not as hard or strong as Jeff's cock, but a lot harder than I had been in a long, long time.

“Damn, girls, you're a hot pair! Keep it up!” Jeff stated while taking one picture after the other.

Sitting up, I motioned for Sandy to roll onto her tummy and I buried my mouth between the cheeks of her ass, using my tongue to bath her little hole.

“Oh damn! Oh damn! Eat me, baby, eat me!” Sandy screamed into the pillow on the sofa.

“Oooohhhh, yyyesss! Oh damn, it feels so fucking good!” Sandy squealed as my tongue drove inside her tight asshole. “Eat me! Eat me!”

And eat her is just what I did, fucking her with my tongue, enjoying her sweet ass pussy more and more. I knew what I needed to do. I was going to use my erection as it should be, I needed to fuck Sandy's lovely ass.

“I want to fuck you, Sandy,” I moaned and moved into position.

“Yyyesss! Do it, baby, do it! Fuck my ass pussy like you stole it!”

My small dick slid into her spit lubricated hole without a problem, which was a total amazement to me since I hadn't used it for over a year. Now I was balls deep in her and loved every second of this totally new experience. Instead of just pounding away as so many men had done with me, or I'd done to Sherry for that matter, I moved slowly, giving her a very long and slow fuck.

“Oooo, just like that, sweetie! Oh yea, it feels so fucking good!” Sandy squealed over and over.

“Your pussy is so hot!” I told her urgently as I slid in and out.

“I need you so badly! Cum inside me! Please! Oh please!”

I increased my speed but only slightly, fucking her as well as I could with such small equipment. “I want to cum in your pussy, Sandy! Damn, you feel so good! So hot! So fucking tight!”

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!” She squealed loudly, “I'm cumming!”

Those were the words I needed to hear, I could feel my cock twitching and knew I was on the verge of cumming inside her. I stroked in and out of her faster and faster as the feeling of orgasm swept through me.

“I'm cumming!” I yelled and began spilling my seed into her. “Oooohhhh, Sandy, I'm cumming in your pussy!”

Sandy threw her hips back at me, making certain my cock was all the way inside. I could actually feel her pussy as it began to spasm on my little pecker, drawing all my juices from me until I collapsed on top of her.

After I slipped out of her, Sandy rolled onto her back and held me between her legs, kissing me deeply as we both basked in the afterglow of sex. Naturally Jeff got everything on his camera but we were too exhausted to even care about that.

“That was wonderful,” Sandy cooed.

“You got my cherry. First time I've ever done that.”

“Well, you were great! Men very rarely take their time and make sure the woman gets off. You know how it is, they climb on, stick it in, shoot their load, then they want to grab a beer and go watch television.”

I had to admit she was right about that. In fact, back when I was a man I was guilty of the very same thing.

“Hey, wait a minute. I've never left either one of you high and dry,” Jeff protested.

“I said most men, darling, you are not most men by any definition,” Sandy laughed.

“Not by a long shot,” I added, putting emphasis on long.

“Glad we've got that out of the way,” he laughed.

“In the next shoot I'm going to fuck Sandy while she gives you a blow job, Jaime. After a bit you two can change positions.”

For the next three hours we fucked and sucked, changed positions, and fucked and sucked some more. Then Sandy and I both knelt and sucked Jeff's cock until he blasted away on our faces. After the sex scene Sandy and I posed together, dressed and undressed. During a break I showed her my website and told her I'd like to include her on it. I'd give her a section all her own.

“I'm not sure. What if my boss sees me? I'll lose my job.”

“How will he explain even being on the site that has several disclaimers about containing adult content featuring transvestites?”

“Good point. Okay, do it!”

“Excellent,” I cried and gave her a hug. “Now explain to me about the theater at the book store.”

“It's like the booths except you get to see who it is that your sucking or getting fucked by,” Sandy explained before going on to ay she preferred the theater over the booths and had been gang banged there on quite a few occasions.

Jeff had to work the next day but Sandy was on vacation, so he went to work and I went to Sandy's. We spent quite a bit of time in her swimming pool and then laying in the sun naked. We rapidly became very close friends with excellent benefits. By the time I had to go back home Sandy and I had exchanged cum twice, and now I was walking back home, my panties in my purse, with her cum streaming out of my ass pussy. Sandy, on the other hand, had inserted a butt plug and was keeping my cum inside her.

At home I checked on the website to see if anyone had entered the contest Sherry and I had set up. I was shocked at how many had, sending pictures of themselves fully dressed and then three more naked. Quite a few of them were really good looking, obviously spending time to make themselves more feminine. A couple of them were just hairy men in panties, which turned me off but obviously turned on some of the men because they had gotten a few votes.

One of the girls that I found interesting was a petite blonde girl with a nice pair of titties and a dick that made mine look even smaller. I got hard just looking at her picture, which was when it dawned on me that the only time I got hard was looking at, or being with, another tranny. That I was gay had already been established, but was I also a lesbian? Maybe so.

The next girl I saw made my jaw drop. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous but she was sexy and very familiar. I couldn't believe I was looking at Stella. I mean, I'd never suspected that she was a tranny but there was the proof right there between her legs. Now what she'd said about being surprised at the things she'd done seemed to make more sense. Whether she won the contest or not I wanted to get to know her a whole lot better. In fact, it was hard to imagine that a tranny lived only a few blocks from me or that a woman I'd seen regularly for a year was also a tranny.

For one of the few times since becoming a sissy and getting my name legally changed, I drove a car. Yea, I was a little rusty but in a few minutes I was going like an old pro. I arrived at the store and parked, got out and straightened my skirt, wondering what I could say to Stella. Walking into the store I saw she was on duty and called out to her, “Hi Stella.”

“Hey, Jaime,” she replied and smiled more broadly than I'd ever seen.

The store wasn't overly crowded today so I picked up three or four things I knew I needed and went to Stella's check out line.

My turn finally came and I placed my things on her conveyor.

“I got a big surprise today.”

“I'm sure you did,” she said with a grin.

“I'd like to talk to you, if I could.”

“Sure, baby, when and where?”

“Would my place be appropriate? I could prepare dinner for us.”

“Sure, that would be fine. I get off in two hours.”

“Here's my address and phone number,” I said and handed her a piece of paper.

“Great! I'm looking forward to a nice long, uh, chat with you.”

“So am I,” I smiled and paid for my purchase. “I'll see you a couple of hours. I hope lasagne is okay?”

“Love it! I'll be there for sure now!”

“And dessert is going to be very thick and creamy.”

“I think I'll skip dinner and go straight for dessert,” she laughed.

After rushing home I got started on the lasagne, making the sauce, browning the meat, boiling the noodles, grating the cheese and thinking about Stella.

I put together some facts. First was the fact that a genetic woman no longer gave me an erection, or really interested me sexually unless they were planning on using a dildo on me. Then there was the fact that I loved sucking cock and getting fucked by men, letting them use me for whatever pleasure they liked, but I never got hard when I was with them. Sure, I would cum, and usually had at least one orgasm, even if it was only with my dick. But when I looked at or thought about another tranny, especially a pretty one, I got an almost immediate response down there. So there it was, I was a transvestite bisexual lesbian, just so long as the other woman was a transvestite as well. When it came to men, I was most definitely a slut, a fuck toy, but with transvestites I wanted to take them like the woman they wanted to be.

The lasagne had about fifteen more minute when the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and quickly opened it. Stella stood before me looking absolutely radiant.

“Come in. come in,” I gushed and stepped back.

“I wondered if I'd be able to find this place,” she said and handed me a bottle of wine before giving me a hug like we were on very close terms.

“I'm glad you did, sweetie.”

“I take it you saw my pictures?”

“Yes, I certainly did and my jaw bounced off the floor. I never in a million years would have thought you were ...”

“A horny, cocksucking, take it in the ass, transvestite?” Stella asked, finishing my thoughts. “Well I am, and I'm proud of it. In fact, I've been living as a woman since Daddy found out I was gay and I ran away from home. He sent some of his thugs to bring me back and going drag was the only way I could live my life. He died a few years ago but I had already found out I loved being a girl and I wasn't about to go back. It's funny, I visited my mother and she was delighted at the woman I've become.”

“Well, here's what I'd like to do. I don't care if you win the contest or not, Stella, I'd like to do a complete layout centered on you. Start off fully clothed and then slowly strip down to just skin in quite a few provocative poses. Then, if you're interested, a full porn shoot with you at the center servicing a couple of men.”

“Sounds good to me,” she smiled.

“Of course, before we can do any of that I have to be able to attest to your credentials. In other words, Stella, I'd really like to have sex with you.”

“That's the best news I've had in a while,” she grinned and stepped closer so we could lock lips in a very passionate embrace.

We skipped dinner in favor of just getting down to dessert, which we did in the comfort of my bedroom. Before that I did put the lasagne on warm so it wouldn't burn to a crisp. When we got to the bedroom I was surprised at the size of her clit when it was fully aroused. The picture didn't do her justice at all. Hell, I've been with real men that didn't have as much to offer.

It hadn't taken either of us very long to shed our clothes. On the floor was a pile of clothes consisting of bras, panties, skirts, tops and shoes. Yes, we were both as naked as the day we were born and I saw why I hadn't been able to recognize her as a man. It was because of her boobs, they were quite large and very natural looking on her frame.

The very first thing I did was suck each of her nipples lovingly, my mouth on one while my hand was on the other. Stella liked it as well if her erection was any indication. I was about to go down to that area when she beat me to it, pushing me back on the bed and moving between my legs to get me into her mouth.

“Oooo, Stella, that feels so good!” I moaned when she licked my clit.

“Mmm, I love your little clitty,” Stella said as she easily took me into her mouth.

Being with my second transvestite I was learning quickly that my ass was my pussy and my dick was my clit. Just knowing the proper vernacular was nice and I think it sounded better, especially when said in the heat of the moment.

“Oooo, yes, baby, suck my clitty,” I moaned. Just having called my dick my clit aroused me even more. I'd never said anything like that to Sherry because she had always seemed so prim and proper. But if I knew then what I know now, our sex life would have been so much better. Now, however, I was more interested in men and girls with dicks than I was in women. Was that the hormones working on me or was it my own identity finally surfacing? I wasn't sure and didn't really care.

“Oooohhhh, baby, you're going to make me cum!” I shouted.

Stella pulled off of me and looked into my face, “Do you think so?” She then went back to work and I was going crazy.

A few minutes later she could tell I was on the verge of eruption and she pulled off once again.

“Cum for me baby. Cum in Stella's mouth.”

“I will! I will!” I squealed.

Almost as soon as she pulled me back into her mouth I began bucking and humping her face, sending my sissy sperm into her hot mouth. Stella took it all and then pulled away from me and smiled as she quickly moved her face above mine. Still smiling, she let some of my cum out of her mouth and begin to flow towards me. I opened my mouth and accepted her gift.

Stella swallowed and then said, “Sorry, babe, that's all you get.”

“No, it's not. I get yours,” I laughed and quickly got her onto her back so I could get a shot at her hard clit.

“Oooo, I'm not used to this,” she cooed as I began to lick and kiss her clit. “I usually have to jack off. Very, very few men will even touch my clit, especially after they shoot their load.”

I didn't respond verbally but I did proceed to give her a blow job. When she came, which was pretty quick, I swallowed it all. I had to admit that her sperm had a different taste than a man's cum, whether from diet or hormones, but I liked it.

“Damn, Jaime, that was terrific! I'd forgotten what a hot mouth on my clitty felt like.”

“Yea? Keep coming around here and you'll get used to it,” I laughed.

“How about you coming to see me next time?”

I kissed her flaccid clit and smiled at her, “When?”

“I have to check my work schedule. I need my job because I really don't want any of my father's dirty money.”

“I understand. Oh, did I tell you? You get compensated for every picture we post in your section.”

“You mean I get paid for stripping naked and then having sex? Cool! Almost makes me feel like a prostitute,” she laughed.

“I know! I kind of like getting paid to have sex and then letting the world see every detail. Right down to a mouth or pussy full of cum.”

“So I'm a whore and you're my pimp?”

“Hell no! I'm a whore as well,” I countered and broke out laughing.

“Oh yea, you're the madam,” she replied and joined me laughing.

“Is it possible that we could do a scene together?”

“Yes, I think we should. It would be very hot.”

“How about I give you a blow job and then roll you over and fuck your pretty pussy?”

“Oooo, I get twice the pleasure!”

“And here I was thinking it would be me getting twice the pleasure,” she counted and smiled broadly.

“Are you ready for dinner yet?”

“Yea, I am getting a little hungry.”

“Naked?”

“Sure,” she laughed.

We went to the dining room and then I served dinner.

“You know,” I said between bites, “I need to get a camera of my own and learn how to use it. I wish I had pictures of you sucking my clit or giving me a snowball.”

“Next time,” she promised. Stella took a sip of her wine and then said, “This lasagne is wonderful. You've just got to give me the recipe.”

“I will.”

We spent another two hours talking about her photo session, how I got to where I was as far as being a crossdresser or transvestite, looking at the site, Stella offering suggestions, men and some of their silly ways, and sexual preferences. I found out that Stella liked to be the bottom with a man but preferred being the top with a transvestite. I told her that I loved being the bottom with either, that the only time my clit got hard was when thinking about other girls like us.

“Well then, for a couple of girls, we make a good pair,” she said in a matter of fact voice.

“Yea, I didn't think about it, but I guess we do,” I agreed.

It was pretty late when Stella left to go home, reluctantly refusing my offer of staying over. I understood perfectly that she needed to go home so she could get ready for work the next day.

Published 
Written by tvk3983
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments