Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamie's Gradual Grooming Part 2

"Second part of Jamie's transformation"

20
12 Comments 12
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
"What would you do if I put some girlie clothes on?" What a stupid question. The moment seemed to last for an hour but it could only have been a few seconds.

Mike looked at me, again with an indifferent look. What would he say back? Would he say anything at all?

He glanced down at the chopping board and then back at me. "Could you pass me the onions from the fridge please?" he said.

Nothing, no response, very cold and Mike became a stranger to me for that brief moment.

I wasn't expecting that response, I felt really stupid and out of place. I instantly thought I would need to leave and go home, what would my Mum say? Would she have me back? I knew I had to calm down. I ate my lunch super fast, in silence and went to my room with a 'migraine.'

I sat on my bed, really angry and annoyed with myself, why did I have to go and spoil a good thing by saying something stupid? Was I overreacting? So many things were going around in my head, I needed to sleep. The more I thought, the more I became confused. I was really sad and empty and I didn't know why. I had made lots of stupid comments or statements before so why was this different?

Then it hit me, I had wanted Mike to flirt back maybe? Maybe I wanted to dress up as his 'domestic goddess?' I was getting carried away so I decided to stay in my room and sleep. Being deprived of sex and only spending time with Mike had probably sent me a little stir crazy.

I woke the next morning really late, around 10:00 a.m.. Mike shouted up the stairs for breakfast. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs, I had to face him at some point.

Mike looked different today, very relaxed and casual somehow. He even had trendier clothes on, I was slightly jealous. I apologised for my comment yesterday and hoped that I had not offended him. I offered to leave if I had made him feel uncomfortable.

"You didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all, I just didn't know whether you were joking or not, were you?" he said.

Now I was stumped, Mike had put me on the spot and wanted an answer.

"I was joking, of course I was... but," I stuttered.

"But what?" said Mike in anticipation.

"When you didn't say anything and changed the subject, I went away feeling disappointed for some reason and I don't know why," I started to well up a little, where had this emotion come from?

Mike put his arms around me and gave me a big hug, I felt safe in his arms as he was a lot bigger than me and it meant we we're okay. He then led me to the living room and sat me down next to him on the sofa. Mike had a look of intrigue on his face, a sort of 'what's-in-my-Christmas-present' face, eager to look inside.

Mike said he wanted to help me and would I mind if he asked me some questions. I was more than happy for any support, so said ask away.

"Were you sad or disappointed because I didn't asked you to dress up for me or because I didn't say what I would do if you put some clothes on?" he said.

I had to think, I wasn't sure. I wasn't even sure if it was either of those things. I turned to Mike and told him I didn't know in all honesty, it might be down to feeling a little stupid and rejected.

Mike looked a little disappointed but smiled. "That's a shame," he said.

"Oh don't feel bad Mike, it's my fault for making a stupid comment, you haven't made me feel stupid - I did that myself," I replied.

Mike put his finger to my lips and said, "I didn't mean that silly, I meant about you wanting to dress up for me." Mike sat back and maintained eye contact.

I wasn't sure what to say, what could I say? I wasn't sure I even wanted to dress in girl clothes.

"I got you a present to cheer you up after yesterday, would you like it?" he said.

That shocked me out of the moment. I was quite relieved as I wasn't sure what to say or what I was feeling. Although I was feeling very odd and different.

"I have to ask you to do two odd things though Jamie if you want this present, okay?" Mike said.

I agreed, I was really excited to find out whatever it was. I hoped it was some new clothes but a part of me was excitedly nervous too.

I closed my eyes and put out my hands. Mike put something very soft and textured in my hands, a material, so it must be clothing. I opened my eyes to see a set of baby pink lacey knickers and a bra, a matching set.

My face must of said it all.

DinaRodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinaRodriguez

Mike again put his finger to my lips. That was starting to make me tingle a little bit.

"Remember you agreed to do two odd things for this present," he said. I tried to protest but thought what-the-hell, it's just us two and I need fresh underwear!

"First, I want to see you wearing them before you go to bed, and second I want you to sleep in them, is that understood?" Mike said. Mike didn't seem like he was asking, it kind of excited me. I said a simple okay with a very puzzled look on my face. Mike explained that after seeing my disappointment he thought I wanted to dress up for him. So much so he went out in the snow and wind to get me them. How could I say no now? He added that there was no harm in trying them on. If I liked wearing them I could keep them, if not I could throw them away, no harm done. What did I have to lose?

I quickly went upstairs and stripped off, was I slightly excited? I had butterflies for sure but it could of just been nerves as I was doing something so different and unexpected.

I stared into the mirror, totally naked with only my nipple bar and tattoos on show. I had never developed much body hair, I used to get teased at school for being so smooth. I also looked at my face and hair. It had been six weeks since I had been to my college friend for a hair cut. My hair was almost on my shoulders. I liked it longer but this was very long.

I stepped into the knickers and pulled them up, they fitted well and it was nice to feel fresh and clean for the first time in weeks. I then put the bra on, I felt really silly in that. wearing knickers wasn't too bad as they are basically pants, whereas with a bra, I had no boobs. I stood for a moment to see what I looked like and what Mike would see. Again I became very nervous and unsure, did I want him to think I looked good? Was I bothered if he commented or not? Sod it, I thought, it's Mike's idea and I made a promise so I will go and show him.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room. Mike was sitting on the armchair covering his eyes like a little kid. "Can I look now?" he asked. I laughed and said, "Of course you can but please don't laugh at me, I feel stupid enough as it is!"

Mike opened his eyes and stared at me, as with the previous day it felt like it lasted for hours, was Mike about to laugh? Was he going to be sick? Was he going to kick me out?

He still didn't say a word, he ushered me further into the room. I felt even more vulnerable and silly as I stood in the big living room, by the door I was safe. He stood up and it sent a shiver down my spine, the room was warm so I am not sure where it came from.

Mike walked towards me, looking at my new underwear. He stopped and then asked me to turn or twirl. I moved in a circle-like motion, like a robotic doll, feeling even more stupid and awkward.

"How do you feel?" he asked

"Never mind how I feel, what do you think? Do I look okay or do I look stupid?" I said, cringing.

"Do you think you look stupid?" he asked

"Mike, please, stop with the questions, yes I feel ridiculous, can I take it off?" I pleaded.

Mike told me no, I had to wear it all night as I had agreed. He sat down again but kept looking. What do I do now? Make my excuses and go to bed? Stay with Mike?

Mike asked me to have a drink with him before I went to bed, so I had a brandy as I still felt cold. I started to feel more at ease the more I sat.

"Your nipple looks good in that bra," Mike said and I returned with a smile. I asked him if I looked nice and if he liked me in them. Mike smiled but didn't say a word. I took some comfort in that I guess, but I would of been happier if he had said no or yes, at least then I would know.

Mike then stood up and held out his hand. I didn't know what to do other than put my hand in his. He led me towards the door and turned the living room light off, was taking me to bed? I didn't want this at all, I just wanted him to say I looked nice!

We got to try top of the stairs. Mike looked into my eyes, and starting at my shoulder he slowly stroked the arch of my back, down and over my bottom. I instantly became aroused. Mike grabbed my bottom and squeezed it hard. I gave out the most feminine squeal ever, God knows where that came from. Mike chuckled and said, "I hope you sleep well in your new underwear," and with that his bedroom door closed.

Published 
Written by londonbrum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments