Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamie's gradual grooming

"Homeless runaway is taken in by a family friend, and is gradually transformed"

20
13 Comments 13
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
"Jamie? Is that you?" A voice shouted out from across the road. Jamie lived in a relatively small town or village so it must be someone he knew.

"Jamie, it's Mike from three doors down, Phillippa's dad?". With that Jamie stopped, he walked over to the very fast and expensive looking BMW. "Hi Mike, sorry I didn't recognise the voice at first are you okay?"

Mike explained, he has seen my Mum the day before, who had aired my dirty laundry with him, charming! "Do you want to go and get some food and have a chat? Your Mum would kill me if I didn't at least try to persuade you to come home, my treat?"

Mike had always had a thing for my Mum, ever since my Dad passed away, five years ago. He would pop in every few days and say hi, take me to football training and family trips to give Mum a break. He's a nice guy so who am I to deny him a chance to pay for a Nandos for me!

We got to Nandos and quickly found a table and before long we were eating, I hadn't properly seen Mike for two or three years as I had been at college and as I found out he had been travelling around Asia. He asked about my home situation and what had happened with my Mum. Long story short we have always clashed, probably due to having similar personalities but this time it felt different. She wasn't bothered when I threatened to leave so I walked. No calls or texts for a week now so I felt very empty and lost.

Mike could see that I was upset and it didn't take a genius to see I only had the clothes I was stood in and a few bits and bobs. "No pressure Jamie, but I have the house to myself these days with everyone off living their own lives so you are welcome to stay as long as you like, I can tell your mum I have seen you and you're safe and we can take it from there?"

It sounded really good as I didn't want to leave the village but equally I didn't want to go home, at least not for a while. "I don't know what to say Mike, if I am honest a part of me would like what but I don't want to impose on you or mess up your life?"

Mike smiled, "If I am honest too then Jamie, I would appreciate the company, its very lonely in that house and hopefully we can have a laugh?"

It was decided, I would stay with Mike until he either got fed up with me or I chose to go home. I wasn't working so I said I would happily help out to pay my way, Mike brushed it off but I wasn't going to take the piss.

We then went back to Mike's house, driving past my 'former' home, God it felt so weird but I was so thankful for Mike's kindness. Once inside it took me by surprise, I forgot how big this house was, it looked amazing. It was really modern and minimal and had all the latest gadgets and things.

Mike showed me to my room, it was really nice, with a big double bed and my own bathroomm, I was never going home!

Mike called me down, he handed me a drink (that looked like vodka but I don't drink so who knows!). "I know you're not eighteen yet but let's celebrate you moving in for the foreseeable future and hopefully some fun times for us both?"

Mike and I chatted for a short while, I had mixed emotions (not like that!), I felt very comfortable around him but equally I felt very odd as I was now effectively living with someone I knew but didn't know that well. It might have been the drink but I also got very paranoid, why was Mike a fifty something, fairly fit bloke still single in this massive house, amazing car etc. Was there something wrong with him? I had to calm down and stop being daft. I made my excuses and went to bed.

Morning quickly came and I woke in a panic, different surroundings I guess.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

I quickly jumped in the shower and got myself cleaned up. Mike knocked on the door and poked his head around the door. "Morning, sleep well?"

"Yes very well thanks, bit weird being here but I love it thanks so much."

"Sooooo, this is the straw that broke the camel's back?" Mike said pointing at two new additions to my body. I had, had my left nipple pierced with a bar and two small star tattoos either side of my pelvic bone. Mum had said I looked like a 'gay slut', I didn't even know she knew words like that! Part of me was a bit pleased to have offended her and part of me was pleased as whilst I wasn't gay I like to be different.

"She called you what!?" Mike looked slightly embarrassed and maybe a bit angry too at hearing this revelation. "I think both things look nice, it's a shame she doesn't think so".

I couldn't believe Mike had complimented me on my piercing and tattoos and favoured me over my Mum, both felt good. We both agreed to get dressed and get some breakfast before deciding what to do during the day.

Once we had eaten breakfast, Mike decided to go and get some of my clothes from home to me. I asked him not to as she would know where I was and it would make staying impossible. He agreed that it wasn't the best idea he had ever had. I wasn't prepared for Mike to buy me clothes and I was totally broke other than my college travel money. Mike took me to his room to look at what he had. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry and I didn't want to offend him, thankfully Mike is 6'2 tall, broad and muscular whereas I am 5'9, petite and we'll I have the body of a girl haha. So that ruled out sharing clothes. 

Thankfully it was winter time and snow was starting to fall so I agreed with Mike to stay in my set of clothes and some stuff he had as we wouldn't be going out much and I wasn't needing to impress anyone.

I was really enjoying my time with Mike, we got on really well as bit by bit I took on the role of domesticated goddess, making some meals, cleaning around etc. Mike had remarked a few times that I should of been a woman, and then immediately apologised due to the reference to my Mum's comments.

We were in our third week now and Christmas was approaching, I hadn't even had my phone on for three or four days as I was just enjoying my winter retreat. Everything was perfect apart from one or maybe two things. Firstly, my clothes and more importantly my underwear was getting threadbare and I hadn't had sex in probably 6/7 weeks and didn't feel I could wank in Mike's house.

Mike was in the kitchen making lunch, I didn't know how to ask as I knew the weather was bad and any new clothes would have to be paid for by him.

"Mike, I am sorry to ask....but....Errm," I felt terrible asking. "My clothes are getting exhausted, do you think you could lend me some money to go and get some please?" Mike's face was hard to read, he looked upset that I had asked for money, upset that he hadn't sorted something for me early, I couldn't tell. "Of course, I am sorry I haven't sorted anything sooner, I thought with all your goddess activity you would have started wearing Phillippa's clothes." He laughed and glanced in my direction, maybe looking for a reaction.

I laughed, but felt a warm feeling in my stomach. How do I follow that now? I thought. I don't know what came over me, maybe cabin fever or pure playfulness. "What would you do if I put some girlie clothes on?"

To be continued.
 
Published 
Written by londonbrum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments