Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies Night at the Leather Bar Part 2

"A lot of dressing, a tossed salad, and then: the meat."

10
3 Comments 3
8.3k Views 8.3k
9.8k words 9.8k words

Now that you've met Chloe in Part One:

Today I want to remind myself of how much I owe her for luring me into the circumstances wherein I met a beautiful man, a man who would change not only my life, but my basic conception of myself. I found him in the most unexpected of places. A place where Chloe brought me.

SUMMER 2011. THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY.

I had just gotten home from work, put on my makeup and changed into some old, torn black fishnets and garter belt, but I couldn't decide on a top. I was holding a black bra in one hand, and a black slip in the other. On week nights, with no plans, I usually wore old things when I went to bed. My cell rang. It was Chloe.

"Chloe sweetie!! What are you doing?"

"Oh, Faye, baby! I have got the most awesome party for us tonight!"

I frowned down at my shabby stockings, but smiled into the phone. "Really? Where are we going?"

"Fucking Heaven, sweetie: buttfucked, cum soaked gaping ass Heaven. Look, I'm just down here at Topanga and Shoup - I can be there in two minutes. Are you decent?"

I had to laugh out loud, "It depends on who you ask."

Two minutes later, she flourished into my living room, hugged me, gave a quick kiss on the lips and stepped back to look at me. She was dressed in a severely tight black pencil skirt, a white satin blouse with her black bra visible underneath, sheer black nylons and black six inch stilettos. Always perfection.

"Come on, we're going to have to get you ready."

I looked down at my shabby fishnets, and stammered, "I was just gonna wear this to bed."

She hugged me again, clenching me to her chest, then kissed me deeply, her tongue saying hello to my tonsils. I sucked around it, relishing, as always, this exquisite creature. Then she backed her tongue out of my oral driveway and from two inches away, looked deeply into my eyes with that special love she had for me. 

She whispered, "You could wear a trash bag and you'd still be the most beautiful girl in the world, but you're going out now. Do you need to clean yourself out?"

"No. I'm good. I did it before work."

"What did you eat for lunch?"

"I just picked up a burrito from Chipotle."

She giggled and caressed my hair, "Oh God, sweetie, you'd better go do it again."

As usual, Chloe was right. I performed a series of enemas, using first a dilution of mild liquid soap, then several with plain water. Even though I had been fairly clean, my anus had certainly not been up to dinner standards. I topped it all off with my favorite spearmint douche, which left my bowels tingly cool and I presume, delicious.

Once I emerged in a robe, Chloe grabbed my hand amd whisked me into my huge walk in closet. I have two opposing rows: my 'Naughty' wall and my 'Nice' wall (kind of silly, because technically, they're all naughty). I watched as she ran her finger across my 'Nice' wall of apparel. She stopped and pulled out one of my girliest things: a bright pink and white plaid latex schoolgirl getup with a pleated latex skirt. She held it up against me, and I took it as she stepped back to look. 

"Mmmm, eighty percent. Keep holding it up."

From opposing walls, she pulled down a satin blouse just like hers, only pink, and one of my naughtiest outfits. It was basically a bunch of leather straps held together by metal rings - the kind of thing that looks like something you'd use to bridle a horse until you put it on. I don't really go in for BDSM as a rule, but I love the clothes. She held it up against me and considered both outfits for a moment.

I was a little mystified. "Where are we going that these are the choices?"

That was a stupid question. Knowing Chloe, these two options would be viable in any circumstance. Her attitude alone would make either of them work at a White House dinner. Well, maybe the Clinton White House.

"It's a surprise. You trust me, don't you?"

I giggled, "Of course."

Chloe put back the strappy leather harness ensemble, "Let's go virginal."

So, I was going as an ultra-feminine teenage schoolgirl. Okay, so my motif for the evening would be 'innocence defiled'. Totally down with that, I was already getting excited. Below, snugged up in my panties, my cock moved a little all by itself.

She grabbed a pair of pink six inch heels with  'fuck-me' straps around the ankles and whisked me back out into my bedroom, and snugged her arm around my waist, kissing my cheek. 

"Let's get to work."

She painted clothes on me like Picasso addressing a blank canvas. Pink fishnets, pink garter belt, a pair of those cute little frilly schoolgirl white ankle socks, a white latex g-string and white latex wrist cuffs with cuff links served as my foundation, and over it the pink and white pleated skirt, with a tight pink satin shirt tied high above the waist completing my ensemble. 

She reached out, gently holding my neck as if playfully choking me. "Now, what are we going to put here?"

She disappeared into my walk-in and emerged seconds later with a white leather dog collar with a metal loop in front that anchored a four foot chain leash leading to a white leather strap handle. 

My curiosity reached a peak again. "So, just where are we going again?"

She giggled, "I told you - it's a surprise, you silly girl."  

She stood behind me, fastened the collar around my neck, then turned me around to face her. 

"Lift your hair."

I did. We didn't have any kind of Dom/Sub aspect to our friendship, but I have always found that doing what she told me would have nothing but rewarding results. She looped the chain around my neck loosely, so it hung down slightly like a necklace, the handle dangling just above the juncture of my open blouse's cleavage.

She stepped back and admired her work, grinning at my look for the evening. She reached out, tracing her fingers around the loop of the leash handle. 

"Now remember, it's up to you who you give this to."

If I was a real girl, I would have had to wring out my g-string by now. As it was, my pussy-on-a-stick was in danger of springing free from its tuck, and I'm not even a sub! I've had enough occasions where I sort of played at it, but no man is really my master, at least not in that sense.

Chloe liked the way I looked. She smiled , "We're good. Grab your tests and let's go."

"Tests? Okay, I kinda like this already."

There were certain cliques around town, including some private clubs where you could not play unless you produced STD tests like porn stars need to have. Basically, it meant that bodily fluids could be exchanged freely, without worry. Like anything ever stopped us before.

Chloe bundled me out to her car, and we drove into the night. Just as we were entering the 101 freeway, she rested here right hand on my thigh.

"God, Faye - these car rides can be so boring. Maybe we should play a game."

"Oooh! Like the one where you name a country and I have to name one that starts with the last letter of the one you said?"

"Yeah... no. Like the one where you suck my dick and I jerk your cock."

"Oh, that one."

Chloe slid her hand from my thigh, slithered it under my pleated skirt and began fondling my cock through my g-string. I turned a little, parted my legs for better access, and wiggled my head down under her arm, hiked up her pencil skirt and rubbed my hand down into her crotch. The little slut was already hard! 

I craned my neck to look up her torso at her chin. "I see you're ready, as always."

She looked down into my eyes and smiled as she wrested my own schoolgirl dick from its white latex cloakroom. She spoke with this wonderful fake reproachment which she did so well.

"Don't you dare make me come, and don't you come either. Every time you shoot your cum tonight is going to be an event: well attended... and with no small amount of fanfare."

I giggled. Another Chloe adventure, under way. I licked around the head of her girly-girl penis, planting tiny kisses all around the helmet. She had my own seven inches at full staff, jerking it up and down, curling her hand around the length as she masturbated me.

Fed up with just kissing the tip, I engulfed her down to the root and began fellating her with slow, sensuous strokes. At nine hard inches, every blow job I gave Chloe was deep throat, and I certainly exercised the breathing control I had developed. My lips pursed around her boi version of the 'mons veneris', that hairless little mound where the cock meets the body. With her cock a good four inches down my throat, I nibbled and 'fish-kissed' her pubic bone while swallowing continuously around her shaft for that extra stimulation.

As usual, I did this just a tad too long, and ended up violently jumping my mouth off of her dick and hitting the back of my head on the underside of the steering wheel as I gasped for air. She swerved a little, pulling her hand from my cock to steady the wheel.

"Hey! I'm driving here!"

"Sorry."

She laughed, "Just suck it nice, bitch. Don't fucking kill us."

She wrapped her fingers back around my stiffie, and I craned my neck around to look up at her.

"You know, I didn't get a chance to open myself up today, and I have no idea what kind of monsters I'm going to get up in there tonight, so..."

"Ohhhh... alright baby, sit up."

I wriggled my head out from under the steering wheel, hating to part from her delicious mouth-filler, but loving what came next. She took her right hand from my cock and held it out toward me.

"Glove me."

I sat back in my seat and pulled a latex surgical glove and lube from my purse. She splayed her fingers slightly, and I worked the glove onto her. After coating it with lube, I slumped back against the door and wiggled my left leg behind her seat, pulled my right knee up to my chin and planted my right stiletto on top of the dashboard. She looked at me and smiled as I pulled  my g-string away from my asshole and grinned back at her.

"God, Faye. You're such a slut."

With that, she extended her fingers and thumb, making a five digit point, which she pressed against the outside of my anus. I wiggled my ass for her as she twisted her way in. Deep, deeper, deepest. I expelled a massive breath and moaned as she began fistfucking me in earnest (one of these days, I totally want to fistfuck a guy named Ernest).

"Hhhhh, God, baby," I cooed, and began jacking my cock in sync with her thrusts.

"Hmph. You feel loose enough to me," she laughed. "You'll use any excuse to get my fist up your ass, won't you? Shameless whore."

I panted, "It worked, didn't it?"

"When does it not, my love?"

She drove on, the amazing little multi-tasker that she is, with one hand steering the car and the other hand steering me - straight to bliss. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I thanked God for the invention of the Automatic Transmission.

Sometimes I look at cars traveling the freeway and pick one out, wondering who they are, where they're going and what their life is like. Anybody doing that with our car would never guess in a million years that inside was one crossdresser fistfucking the other while driving somewhere for a huge homo gangbang. If anybody DID guess that correctly, I would certainly want to meet them.

"Oh, God baby, fuck me... yeah!"

I thrust my hole against her dainty wrist and picked up speed on my cock stroking. She was opening and closing her fingers inside me, getting me close. I held off, centering on using my anal canal's clench and release muscles to milk her wrist. She had smallish hands and a thin wrist, but God, could she fill me up. My asshole was warm and tight around her. Then she did it, Chloe's patented move: she started rhythmically snapping her fingers deep inside me.

"Oh no, baby! Oh my God! Sweet... motherfucking... JESUS!"

I scooted my butt up in the seat, spreading my ass as wide as I could in my cramped quarters, and she fistfucked my hole hard and fast, as if she was working a speed bag in a boxing gym. I tightened and released my fairly well developed anal muscles to meet and match her enthusiastic invasion.

"You like that, Faye? You feel all full up? Sweet Mother McCrea, you are such a nasty little butt whore."

By now, I could only moan in response. I wanted to come so badly, and I was so close, but Chloe knew me to a tee, and just as I got to the brink, she pulled out abruptly. It felt like her cork was unceremoniously yanked out of my wine bottle.

"Keep your powder dry, sweetheart."

The noise I made upon her digital evacuation of my bowels was unintelligible. I gasped, and my breath started coming out in short huffs. I collapsed back against the seat, crumbling into a shaking ball, dropping my foot from the dashboard. I giggled and looked at Chloe, who diverted her eyes from the road long enough to hold her gloved hand out.

"You mind?"

I pouted, but pulled the glove off her, dropping it in a trash bag behind my seat. Readjusting my thong over my newly formed gape like a tightrope strung across a canyon, I curled around, maneuvering my face back into her lap and sucked just the head of her cock. I slithered my hand down and cupped her taut little ballsac. She wiggled her butt forward, improving my access.

If I could have seen out the window, I would have known that we were taking the natural curve of the 101 Freeway, snaking through the Cahuenga Pass over the hill, and finally exiting near Silverlake. Once on city streets, I dislodged my mouth from her dick, sat back, reached over and caressed her crimson curls.

"Are we there yet?"

She giggled, "Almost."

Then she turned off the main drag and made a right into an alley. Halfway down, she pulled into a parking lot behind a bar. Lined up along the back wall must have been twenty-five motorcycles. I looked at the small neon sign over the rear door: 

"Roughrider"

I got a little teeny bit crazy. "What the fuck? Chloe! You're taking me to a LEATHER bar?" 

I honestly didn't know anything about the leather crowd, but was mindful that there are so many petty prejudices between factions within the LGBT community. I tended to feel it more from gay men, with my being a bisexual man than I did as a crossdresser. Being a CD, guys are either into it or not, which is a sexual preference, but but as a bisexual male, it seems like some gay men just don't like you or trust you because you also have sex with women. 

It seems ridiculous - we've all spent so many years on the wrong side of society, that you'd think we would band together regardless of our queer niche, but some people don't see it that way. United, we stand. Divided... we end up with fewer sexual partners.  

Chloe chuckled at my concern, "Don't worry... you'll be great."

"I don't know anything about... leather boys! You know...I uh... you know, I don't want to be ridden rough! Well, at least not the way these guys probably do it. I don't think leather boys like girls like us."

She parked and turned to me, brushing her fingers across my cheek and smiled, "It's gonna be fine... better than fine - It's Ladies Night!" 

I was quite skeptical. "Oh - a bar like this has a ladies night. Right."

"Every Wednesday. Who knew?"

"Well how did you find out about it?"

She leaned in for a quick buss on my lips. " I met one of the regulars at the beach yesterday. Real nice guy. He should be here tonight. He invited me, and I'm inviting you."

"I don't know..."

"Have I ever steered you wrong?"

"Are you forgetting the truck stop in Barstow?"

"Come on, Faye. That was on you, not making yourself clear.'

"Well, maybe you always need to spell it out, but I have to run into the one long haul trucker in the country that couldn't tell by looking at me that I was a man."

"You're prettier than you think."

"I dunno... he must have come from a town full of ugly women."

"Faye, you are an exquisitely beautiful creation. There is not an ugly gene in the entire scope of your ancestry. But you still need to be clear about it with strangers."

"No. YOU need to be clear. I'm not fooling anybody."

"Except that trucker in Barstow."

"Yeah, Stevie Wonder with a tractor trailer."

She giggled, "Okay, well anyway, this isn't that. Come on."

She opened her door and got out. I clutched the door handle on my side, but did not pull it. She circled around to my side and stood there, hands on hips, with a slightly exasperated look on her face. She opened my door, but I made no move to swing my legs out.

She let out a sigh and leaned in putting her face an inch from mine, and whispered, "You know I love you, right?"

I nodded.

"And you know I'd never do anything to hurt you, right?"

Again, I could only muster a nod. She ran her right hand across my satin blouse, caressing me just below my neck. I was feeling a little better about it, but was far from convinced. Reasonable or not, I was scared. These biker, leather boys and their rough practices were diametrically opposed to me and mine. 

She gave me a light kiss on the lips while she curled her hand into the handle of the leash that circled my neck. Gently, she pulled and cooed into my ear.

"The lady doth protest too much, me thinks."

She was right, of course. I didn't get all dressed up and come all this way to back out now. I trusted Chloe, and we both knew I was going in. She led me by the leash to the bar entrance, where she stopped, released the handle and adjusted the chain around my neck, which she had pulled tight. She stepped back, looking me over.

"You know I've got your back, sweetie."

"Am I gonna need you to have my back?"

She just gave me that look: 'enough already' and opened the door, curled her arm around my waist and ushered me inside this leather-bound den of iniquity.

We strolled along a short hallway to another door, and we went in.  I felt like Dorothy when she opened the door of her fallen house into the full color world of Munchkinland. Definitely not Kansas, and certainly not populated by little people, as I would soon learn.

Inside, a burly bear sat, with his cub sitting on his lap, arm around his daddy's neck. We knew the drill, and both fished out our paperwork and handed it to him. He scanned over our tests and nodded, handing them back to us.

"Have a good time, ladies." 

We thanked him and strutted in towards the bar. The place was very masculine, furnished with motorcycle decor. A classic Harley hung suspended from the high ceiling. 'Born To Be Wild' by Steppenwolf played in the background. 'Get your motor runnin', to be sure.

Chloe sat at the bar, but I felt more comfortable standing, scanning the room. There were all shapes and sizes of these strange, alien rough boys. I guessed there were about forty guys in the main room. I spotted two T-girls I didn't recognize mixed in with the crowd. I could smell the leather, and it was, I have to admit, immediately intoxicating. 

I turned back as the lean, muscular bartender approached, cupping three shot glasses in each hand. He placed three, upside down in front of each of us. Chloe turned to me and gave me that demure smile of hers. I felt better already. The bartender was almost completely covered in tattoos, but looked cute, as far as I could tell through the artwork. He pointed to one of the glasses.

"Good evening ladies. The first one's on the house, the second, compliments of the gentleman at the end of the bar, and the third from the guys at that table." 

We eyed the man at the end of the bar, an older black man in his mid-forties, who lifted his glass in a toast. He wore a white leather vest, open to his bare, muscular chest. I made a note to myself that I was definitely going to suck his dick at some point. Hell, I already knew I was going to going to get his cock in every orifice I had that was big enough to take it (they all were). Between his entrancing smile, the free drinks, and just the relaxed atmosphere of the place, my fears were melting away like cheap mascara during a sauna orgy.

We both smiled, lifted a shot glass to return my new future fuckmate's toasting motion. The guy at the table was sitting close to a younger man I would learn was his boyfriend. We did the same toast to him. I would later find out, to both my and Chloe's delight, that they were very much in love, but were both tops.  This presented intriguing possibilities, to say the least.

Suddenly, a man appeared from behind Chloe and wrapped his heavily tatted arm around her. She looked up and smiled wide.

"Henry! It's so good to see you, baby!" She slid her hand into his hair and pulled him in for a ravenous kiss.

Breaking away, she introduced him as the guy who invited her. He was ruggedly handsome, somewhat rough, and dressed all in leather: a strappy harness over chiseled pecs, chaps with a leather banana hammock, and no pants underneath. I liked him immediately.

He gave me a tongue kiss like he had known me forever, "Pleased to make your acquaintance. Would you girls like to see where the real party is?"

In unison, Chloe and I chimed, "Most definitely," and giggled. It was our standard answer when being invited for sins of the flesh.

Henry took us both in hand and led us down the bar. Chloe stopped him when we reached the two lovers who had bought us a drink, and spoke to them.

"I think he's taking us somewhere to fuck us. You guys want to come along?"

Billy, the big guy, and his younger boyfriend Bob exchanged kisses with all of us, and joined our prurient parade. Next stop, the handsome black man at the end of the bar. It was my turn for the invite.

"Hi honey, thank you for the drinks. Can I suck your cock for you to show my appreciation?"

"My goodness, you are such a bold young lady. I like you already."

He melted my heart with his accent. He was British! I became giddy, feeling like I was going to fuck Idris Elba, although he looked more like Morris Chestnut, only blacker. He was as dark as coal, an indication that there was little, if any, race mixing in his ancestry. His bloodline would find no dilution with me, but I lusted to be filled with his little black babies.

He flashed his impossibly white teeth through a broad smile and was immediately on his feet. I saw that he was wearing tight white leather chaps, with a white leather dick pouch which bulged to an unbelievable degree. Slithering his arm around my waist, he introduced himself as Carter Ellison. All these men knew each other, and as a group, we fondled and kissed our way to a double door at the side of the lounge. 

Henry swept the doors open and ushered us all into a very large room. The interior was well appointed in a motif of black leather and steel. Multiple couches, chairs and large, high ottomans were scattered about in front of an elevated stage. In one corner stood a pool table, and sex slings hung in three open areas. Massive mirrors dotted the walls and ceiling. A room made for orgies.

Two T-girls were already busy entertaining their gentlemen suitors. I knew one from several parties I'd been to: a cute Asian shemale named Ming, who was stretched on her back across an ottoman, with one biker fucking her hard in the ass, while her head was draped over the other side, being throat fucked by a big hairy bear. The other, a slim Latina, was on the floor, busy riding one cock in a reverse cowgirl, sucking another, while jacking off two more. I love a busy girl - so well coordinated.

I decided to role play that which I appeared to be: a slutty teenage schoolgirl. I took Carter by the hand and led him running towards a sling. Releasing my grip on him, I leapt, grabbing one of the chains holding the sling up and swung myself in a circle. As I came around towards my new buff black BFF, I spread my legs wide, propelling my thonged crotch onto him mid-waist. He caught me easily in his strong, muscled arms as I flew into him, tightly wrapping my legs around him.

Carter held me up as our lips found each other's. God, how this Ebony Adonis could kiss! I experienced a strange 'phantom wetness', wherein my anus felt moist, like a real girl's cunt lubricates itself from desire. Maybe it wasn't actually wet, but my asshole certainly throbbed, aching for him. I hugged him close and snuggled into his neck, whispering in his ear in my sexiest Lauren Bacall girl voice.

"You know... I'm the kind of girl you can fuck in the asshole and the pussy at the same time. Would you think me an awful whore if I told you I needed your cock inside me right now? Right this minute?" 

"Oh, Faye... I do so want you to be my whore, but the word 'awful' is antithetical to the very essence of your being. But right now, my dear, I want you to hold on to me with a very tight grip. It's going to get a tad bumpy from here on out." 

My heart melted a little every time he spoke: he could make an assfuck and a facial sound like Shakespeare. He let go of me, and I did hold tightly as he used one hand to slide my little white latex thong to the side, as the other lowered his own leather thong. He then raised his palm to my face.

"Spit."

I gathered all I could and expelled a good loogey. He then spat onto it as well. With a globby pool of our saliva mingling in his palm, he reached down, and a moment later, I felt the massive wet head of his penis greet the cratered opening of my anus. I was so glad that I'd had Chloe fistfuck me in the car: not just for the residual lube, but for the dilation as well (and, of course, just because I fucking love it!). He was huge! His cockhead caressed my hole, sliding back and forth across my nether lips. 

I kissed his neck, wiggled my tongue into his ear, and pleaded softly, "Don't tease me, Carter."

This beautiful man was no tease. He centered his cock, wrapped his arms back around me, and lowered me in one thrust onto him. His length was no less impressive than his girth. He slid so far up into me that I felt that the tip had touched my heart, if not literally, then without a doubt, figuratively. My own rigid penis slid against his flat belly and six-pack abs as he began fucking me.

"Oh my God, Carter! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

I clutched him hard, my arms as tight around his neck as my legs around his waist. He lifted and lowered me, as if my body was a huge fleshlight he employed to pleasure himself, but the pleasure was all mine.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

I loved being this man's rag doll, his five foot six cantaloupe smashing up and down on his black granite fuckstick. He was my round peg, and I was his round hole.

I had become oblivious to everything but him. We kissed savagely as he held me up and fucked me. I was aware that he was walking us somewhere. He stopped thrusting, pushed himself all the way into my bowels and firmly grabbed my asscheeks in both hands, holding me flush against him and I felt us lowering together. He bent his knees and over we went. I was falling backward, but his grip on me was like a vise.

I landed on my back on an ottoman. Science was never my thing, but I think we demonstrated one of Newton's laws when my body came to rest, and his body kept going, albeit only momentarily. His cock plumbed deeper into the depths of my rectum than I would have thought possible, causing me to exhort a loud gasp. He froze, looked into my eyes from an inch away.

"I'm sorry baby... did I hurt you?"

"No no no, sweetie... I'm good. The only way you would hurt me is if you stopped fucking me."

Obviously, he had no desire to hurt me. He had me right where he wanted me: on my back, legs splayed wide open, asshole tilted up and stretched to the hilt by his thick black dick. I looked into his eyes as he fucked me, and it was different. This was no typical gangbang liaison, this was more. It wasn't the same as the magical meeting of Chloe and Sean (which hadn't even happened yet), but it was more than the usual fucking. 

I didn't fall in love with him right there, but I felt a special connection, that there would be more to us than just the carnal carnival of the moment. As he thrust himself into me, we gazed into each other's eyes, and there were the fledgling evidences of true emotion. He leaned down for a kiss and his hand wandered to my stiff seven inch rod and stroked me. I had been so entranced that I had all but forgotten about my own hardon (very unlike me).

His lips wandered from mine and he nuzzled my neck, which I turned slightly to allow easier access. That's when I saw what had become of Chloe. She was kneeling on the back of a couch, knees spread obscenely wide, exposing her stretched, puckered little crater of an asshole to the loving tongue of Billy, the older of our two drink buyers, who lapped at it eagerly. Her friend Henry, and Billy's paramour Bob stood behind the couch, alternately fucking her mouth vigorously.

As I watched my friend reveling in her element, a large penis obscured my vision on its way to my lips. Strangely, I had a moment of resentment that this cock would infringe on the intimacy I shared with Carter as he made sweet love to my small intestines and all rectal points in transit. I snapped out of that thought quickly: this was a gangbang after all, and when Carter lifted his lips from my neck and began to lick one side of this new dick, I happily licked the other side.

This was not someone cutting in on Carter, this presented a randy fuckstick for us to share. We were, after all, just a bunch of frenzied homos attending any and all male parts that came our way. No matter what kind of feelings I was developing for my muscled black buttfucker, I carried the unwritten social responsibility of the gangbanged: take on all comers.  

Suddenly, Carter groaned and lurched forward, and although I couldn't see, I knew that someone had pierced his own anus with a cock. His frenzied attack on my colon took on a different rhythm as he sawed himself in between me and his unseen buttfucker. A new thrill spread through me, and I relished the thought of fucking his black asshole myself at some point. A real man can take as well as give, and Carter took dick with amazing gusto.

We traded off sucking our shared cock. When Carter engulfed it, I licked down the shaft as his lips descended, chasing me down to our unknown friend's balls. I slurped in first one, then both, filling my mouth with his delicious scrotum in toto. I pursed my lips hard over the sac and lathered my tongue around the fleshy testicles threatening to invade my gullet. From my position on my back, I could see his flared asshole, and the brand new cock which slipped into it in one smooth motion.

Watching the assfucking just an inch from my nose, I released my mouth from his balls and licked the underside of this new dick that barebacked the object of Carter's cocksucking. I love having my tongue wedged in that spot where it touched both the rim of his anus and the invading penis as it thrust in and out. This new configuration began to move as one heaving unit, with me as the honored centerpiece.

I couldn't see Chloe anymore, but I could hear her urgently demanding that someone fuck her hard.  Apparently Billy, her anal admirer, had graduated from tongue to penis. Sounds of sex echoed off the walls from all corners, and although my view was limited to the hard fucking of the hairy asshole in front of my face, I knew that not only was the room filling up, but many mouths and rectums were as well.

I felt Carter's weight lifting off my chest, and in the same moment, the guy he was sucking backed up a little. His dick-filled asshole crossed my nose, and I gave his balls a quick lick before the shaft of his cock traveled across my lips until the head found its mark and slipped inside my mouth. In one smooth motion, he was all the way in, the tip entering my throat.

Fortunately, I gulped in air before his cockhead cut off my breathing. In and out he sawed, giving me the chance to grab small breaths in between. His assault on my trachea grew more frenzied, as did the lurching caused by the savage attack on his own asshole. I was concentrating on my breathing rhythm, readying myself for the fountain of jizz that would soon wash through me enroute to my stomach.

I grabbed one last huge lungful of oxygen as he rammed his dick home a couple of inches down my throat and erupted a massive flow of cum straight into my esophagus. He spurted so hard that I could swear it ricocheted off my stomach walls before puddling at the bottom. Another warm stream hurtled down my gullet. Did I hear splashing? Another squirt and another, and my stomach was filling up (not really: I can swallow twenty loads and still have room for more). He shot again and I suckled his shaft, milking him.

Fortunately, he ran out of cum just about the time I ran out of air, and he withdrew. Panting, I let my head fall, dangling back over the edge of the ottoman. After I caught my breath, I lifted my head back up. Carter was watching me, his massive cock pummeling my asshole, his eyes lit with lust. He looked ready to pop, but I had a plan that I had just made up. I reached up and caressed his cheek.

"Don't cum baby... wait.

"Sweetie, I can't. You're just so fucking hot... I've got to..."

I drew my elbows up under me and pulled back, emptying my anus of his glistening black monolith. He looked bewildered, lost. I pivoted and rolled onto my belly and lurched in, swallowing his massive head. I backed off and looked up at him.

"I want everybody to see it. I want to wear your cum all night long, like a badge of honor."

I reached out and stroked his dick hard and fast while tilting my head up, opening wide and stretching my tongue out. I wanted him so much. Gladly, I awaited his seed. He was grunting loudly, jerked back and forth by the anonymous cock hammering his ass, and he surrendered.

The frst thick rope of semen smacked into my upper teeth and splattered into all corners of my mouth. I pointed his shaft up a little, so the second blast impacted across my nose, glancing off and skipping across my forehead, finally blowing my hair back. I jerked harder and swiveled my face, taking the next slimy rope from one cheek, over my tongue and onto the other cheek. The force of his blast made his cum splash into my ear.

The volume of noise I could hear was cut in half, but as his sticky spooge dribbled out and ran down my earring, my ear was soon clear. His next hot spurt smashed into my upper lip and streamed across my cheekbones on both sides. I could feel that my whole face was covered in his cum, so I took him back in, pistoning my lips on him, letting him fill my mouth. I swallowed his warm stream, allowing his and the nameless guy's babies to romp around together in the playground of my stomach.

Swallowing several more times, I suckled him, slowing down as he began twitching with sensitivity. His body bucked as he floated back to Earth. Just then the guy in his anus pushed him forward, burying himself in Carter, and jamming Carter's throbbing dick back into my throat, where he spent the last few drops of sperm into my sticky, slimy gullet. I reached under and caressed his fucker's balls as he spewed into my dreamboat.

My, oh fucking my...

Carter lay down on me, slipped his arms under me, lifting me up to meet his kiss. I was falling crazy in like with this man as he licked a dollop of his cum onto his tongue and handed it off to my own. Our tongues danced in the sloppy flow of him. We made out like teenagers, albeit demented, nasty, cum pig teens. I felt him shift, apparently steadying his feet as whoever it was that had just jizzed up his hole had vacated and left.

Carter lifted up slightly, our eyes just inches apart, and whispered, just loud enough for me to hear over what would turn out to be dozens of people fucking and sucking all around us.

"You are incredible."

I beamed. Joy must have radiated from my face (struggling to get through all the goo),as our breath mingled in the air between us.

"Oh God, baby... you fuck me so good."

He licked a little bit of himself off my cheek. "You want to get a drink?"

I giggled, "I think I just had one."

He laughed, rose, and helped me up. I was wobbly on my feet, but he steadied me in his strong arms. I hugged him ferociously and we kissed again, hard and hungry.

After a very very long moment, he walked me toward the self-service bar. Finally coming down, my wits made a reappearance and I looked around for Chloe. I felt that she was okay, because I had heard her nearby, but we always watched out for each other, as these parties can be unpredictable.

I spotted her just as Carter and I grabbed barstools. She was on the couch where I had last seen her, but now there were six burly leather boys in attendance. She sat on a fat dick in a reverse cowgirl, frantically plunging her asshole up and down while a bearded bear on his knees in front of her did his best to suck her rigid nine-incher. Four other men crowded her face as she assembly-line sucked them going from one to the next. 

Never one to be slothful, Chloe alternately jacked two of their cocks while her mouth was full, alternating each time she fellated the next, so no one went without her magic touch for too long. She was so marvelously coordinated, a sexual ballerina, effortlessly synchronized and single-minded in purpose.

Carter handed me a double scotch neat, which I downed in one gulp, careful not to smudge my facemask of sperm. He put his arm around my shoulder and hugged my neck.

"You are so amazing. How is it that we have not met before?"

"I 've never been to a leather bar before. I've always been... I don't know... kind of afraid of you guys."

He reached out, wiped a small glob of his own cum from my chin with his index finger and offered it to me. I wrapped my lips around it, sucking his cooling sperm from it, fellating his finger.

He smiled. "Feel better now?"

I withdrew from his digit and moaned out, "I can't believe I've been missing all this."

He ran his hand down my stained satin blouse, past the knot at my midsection, and found the tip of my still hard cock as it peaked out the top of my latex g-string. His fingers stroked my helmet, then he palmed my encased length.

"Would it be too forward of me to ask if I could escort you for the evening? Just to watch over you and your friend, not in any weird, possessive way. I want to see you fuck every man in here tonight."

If I believed in love at first sight, I might already be in love with this beautiful black Englander. I felt like I was. To feel this way about any man was a first for me.

"I would love that, Carter. I want to step back and watch you as well." 

He stroked my stiff seven inches. "You haven't come yet, my dear. May I have your first orgasm?"

God, how this man could melt my heart. I covered his hand in mine, stroking it as he rubbed me. I leaned in, and kissed him, flicking his lips with my tongue.

"There's no one else I would rather give it to."

"How would you like it? Lady's choice."

I reached for the hand that wasn't stroking me, and lifted it to my lips. I kissed the back of his hand and looked him square in the eye.

"Fist me."

He moved his hand from my lips letting it curl around my neck and drew me in for a sloppy, cum covered kiss. He licked his own sperm from my cheek, sharing it with me between our tongues. The jizz mask I had wanted to wear proudly was quickly diminishing, because he couldn't stop licking it off me. I loved it, and I adored the fact that he loved cum as much as I did, although granted, there couldn't have been very many people in that room that didn't.

Remembering something Chloe told me earlier, I slid off his kiss and stood before him, the innocence of my schoolgirl motif severely defiled. I grasped the handle of the leash wrapped around my neck and let it lay across both my outstretched palms as I ceremoniously offered it to Carter.

"Do with me as you will. I want you to do everything to me." I couldn't help but smile so wide I thought I might cry. "I am SO yours."

We shared a deep, knowing gaze: a shared look of lust with a hint of love, and he took it in his strong black hand. I lifted my hair, elbows high up, like a forties pin-up girl, and twirled like a ballerina, allowing the chain to unwrap from my neck until the four foot length was free, dangling between us.

Holding the handle in one hand, he released my cock, and with his other hand, he grasped the chain and pulled gently, propelling my neck toward him, bring my face closer to his. Hand over hand, he pulled another length, and my lips met his again. Each kiss we shared was more intense than the last, and as his tongue wrapped around mine, I became convinced that I was falling in love with him.

I released his lips, took his hand and led him a few feet down the bar. Placed everywhere around the room were bottles and even large bowls filled with oil-based lube. I stopped at a bowl and took both his hands in mine.

"Lefty, or Righty?"

He removed his left hand from my grasp, and made a fist with his right. I planted a few kisses on his knuckles, and placed it in the bowl, immersing him up to his mid forearm. I cupped a handful of lube and lathered it up to his elbow and midway up his bicep. He smiled, impressed.

"Hmmm... ambitious. I like that."

I kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, "This isn't my first Teddy Bear picnic."

His lips met mine for a quick soul-wrenching kiss, and he wrapped his left, un-lubed arm around my waist and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, just as I had when he first fucked me, and pulled my g-string away from my asshole, which was still gaping. He reached under me and I felt two fingers slip into my anus.

"Don't be shy... I'm ready."

"Timidity is not part of my nature, my sweet Faye."

With that, I felt all four fingers and his thumb press into a point and he winnowed his hand into my greasy, gaping hole. I gasped loudly with the invasion, and he hesitated. God, I loved this sensitive, caring man! This concern on his part, however, was not at all necessary.

"No no NO! GO! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard, Carter."

In one fluid, smooth motion, he pushed up into me, reaching again for my heart, which his cock had certainly touched just a short while ago. I felt a twinge of pain as his elbow widened my sphincter. I suddenly appreciated all the more that scene in 'Reservoir Dogs' where they dissect the meaning of Madonna's 'Like A Virgin' (I do have this weird way of free associating during even the most intimate of moments). My anus was as a virgin for this beautiful black man, and I wanted him so hard I ached, but I wanted him in my life even more than I wanted his fist in my ass.

As he reached my depths and my hole gripped him around the bottom of his bicep, he withdrew a few inches only to slide back up. Like a locomotive, he slowly picked up speed, pistoning a full twelve inches in and out on each stroke.

I swooned in his arms, reduced to a babbling faggot princess under his complete control, filled full and fat from his fistfuck. He slithered his left hand down, cupped my buttock, and lifted me, using his fist inside me to help propel me upward until my rigid cock reached the level of his gorgeous full lips. I marvelled at his strength as he held me firmly in place and wrapped his tongue around the underside of my cockhead, licking as he closed his mouth around my shaft.

I had probably never been harder, and never filled so full as he took command of my all too soon impending climax. Honestly, I had been fistfucked hundreds of times, but never like this. This had a new quality to it: an emotional impact the likes of which I had heretofore never known. I gripped his sides with my thighs, and my feet found the tops of his hipbones and established firm footholds. I bucked myself up and down on his huge fist as it taversed to and fro deep within in my bowels.

If I had died there and then, and found myself on a cloud, given the choice between the Pearly Gates and Carter's fist, I would most certainly have chosen Carter, as this was, truly and undeniably, Heaven.

I fucked up and down on his muscled arm with a vengeance. His fist roundly reamed my obscenely wide-stretched hole. My rectum tinging with a warm, throbbing ache, I opened my eyes and saw that my vantage point was eight feet off the ground, and from every degree of my field of vision, men and T-girls were starting to notice and watch us regardless of the activities with which they were otherwise involved. 

I saw Chloe and she saw me, although one of her fellatees immediately half-blinded her with a stream of hot sperm which glued her left eye shut. Another of her leathermen shot a wad on her nose, lips, and along the cock buried in her mouth. The crowd of men unloading on her soon obscured our shared gaze, but my attention really belonged to Carter. Tonight, everything belonged to Carter. I belonged to Carter.

I had been with muscular men quite a few times, men who could lift me, manhandle me and toss me around with ease, but never before had I felt so secure, so completely at ease, so trusting. I cradled his head in my hands as I fucked his mouth raw with complete and utter abandon. This was an ultimate moment of whoredom for me (my motto: whoredom, not boredom). I was on display for everyone, and loved it.

I've never been a "screamer", but I realized that I was getting very loud. My moans turned to repetitive full, explosive gasps, and then to a high volume encouragement to my enthusiastic lover. I wanted the world to know how good my new buff black boyfriend was fucking me with almost his entire arm.

"Oh, baby, baby.... Oh oh oh oh oh oh OH OH OHOHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck me, Carter! Fuck me! Oh God, Oh my fucking God, FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Or something like that.

I hunched over his head, bending to the point that I was kissing the back of his neck while I fucked his face down to his tonsils. I was jelly on a stick for him, shamelessly impaled for all to see. I rested from my frantic up and down thrusts on his arm, and he switched over, effortlessly fucking my asshole like a racing car piston. I held on for dear life, my entire being enveloped in ecstasy, as if a solar flare was exploding from deep within me, and devouring every bit of me as it fought its' way to the surface.

Everything went dark for a second when I sped  rapidly past the point of no return. My sperm roiled deep within my balls and demanded release. Carter felt it, and his manic assault on my bowels turned savage, fucking me like I had NEVER, EVER been fucked before. 

"Ahhhhhh, baby baby baby, I'm cumming I'm cumming... I'm gonna... aaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I tightened my grip on his head as my body spasmed from head to toe, my orgasm exploding from my core, where Carter's fist pummeled my insides, halfway up my torso. My cum hurtled to the the base of my cock, flaring my urethra as the massive flow coursed outward. I was at launch. T minus 'Oh My God'!

I hit the peak, and for a moment, my world went dark as it hit me like a sledgehammer to my soul. I came so unbelievably hard, shooting an enormous stream of sperm straight into Carter's throat. He clamped his lips hard around me, sucking my cum out of me. I grew weak, loosening my grip on his head, nearly falling from my perch, my anal aerie. He held me in place and propelled my cum out of my flaring meatus, expertly synchronizing his sucking and the jackhammering he was giving my greasy sissy hole. 

I could feel him swallow my first load as I gave him another, washing his mouth with my hot semen. My sight came back to me as I writhed on his fist, humping and squirting into him. I felt weak and limp, but his strong arms held me, allowing me to focus only on my ejaculation. He swallowed repeatedly as I shot stream after stream into his clenched mouth. 

As my strength returned, I straightened up, still holding the back of his head as I bucked into his face, flooding him with my sperm; white hot seed for a hot black mouth. In that moment, I loved him.

He began twisting his arm within me while rapidly fucking it in and out, wrenching the last of my cum from me. It's absolutely true that the more excited you are, the more sperm you produce, and I felt that I had never before delivered the amount of ejaculate that I did my first time with Carter. Even my last few expulsions felt like high density streams of warm, slimy Faye-goo.

Finally spent, I collapsed on him. He held me firmly in place, with every muscle hugging me tightly against him. Slowly, he lowered me all the way down to the floor and gently laid me on my back, only then letting my still rigid cock slip from the tender embrace his mouth had provided for me. 

I lay on my back, legs splayed wide around his arm as he slowly withdrew, inch by glorious inch, allowing my bowels and rectum to release him. His fingers and thumb slithered out, leaving my asshole a gaping maw. I could feel the air whistling through me like wind in a cave. My gape was as wide as it had ever been, and I can produce a hole about three and a half inches across. This one felt like four, maybe even five.

I looked up at him, noting that his mouth was shut tight. It occurred to me that he had not swallowed everything I had given him. He cupped both my ass cheeks and lifted them, upending me so that I rested on my neck, my supremely dilated hole pointed at the ceiling.

He moved his mouth over my gaping hole and allowed a huge wad of my sperm to cascade from his mouth, the stream passing my cratered ass lips on its way back inside my body. I didn't feel it until it landed deep within my rectum. My anus remained wide open as he let another flood of my slimy seed fall, this time splashing off the side of my hole, oozing down my anal canal, tickling me.

One more wad escaped his lips, dripping into my excavation, pooling deep within me. If I hadn't just come, I would surely be doing so now. I felt a tremor of dry orgasm, an aftershock of my ecstasy. He slipped one arm under my neck and began lifting me, steadying my body as he  placed one hand firmly on my waist and the other sliding from neck down. 

He brought me back high in the air, positioning my still gaping hole over his wide open mouth. It tingled as I felt my sperm sliding back out of me, streaming from the lips of my hole onto his awaiting tongue. I looked down, past my softening dick to his come coated mouth as another string dripped into him. Another was followed by another, until I felt that gravity had emptied me.

Our gazes were locked together as he smiled, showed me his cum-covered tongue and swallowed it all. It seemed that his eyes twinkled with delight; I was pretty sure mine did. Then he opened his mouth wide, wiggling his tongue: the classic demonstration of 'all gone'.

He let me loose and I dropped several feet quickly, but he grabbed me again, stopping my descent when my face reached his. It was hard to tell who was hungrier for the other as we kissed frantically, voraciously. I hugged his neck hard as our tongues mingled in our sticky mouths, the taste of me fresh and warm, shared between us.

I think even my strong bull needed a little rest as he let me down to my extremely shaky feet. I realized my body was trembling all over as he led me to an open couch and sat me down beside him. I snuggled up against him and purred into his ear.

"Thank you."

He kissed me, "Thank you, Faye."

We fell silent, momentarily exhausted, my head cradled in his neck, my hand stretching languorously across his chiseled chest. Through my drooping eyelids, I saw Chloe emerge from the crowd.

She looked like she had been ridden hard and put up wet. Unsteady on her feet, she made her wobbly way towards us. Her hair was matted with cum, her face dripping with it, and her white satin blouse soaked in sperm from who knows how many men. Even her black pencil skirt had streaks of semen running down it. I looked at her stilettos: Yep. Head to toe, she looked like a soft serve vanilla ice cream. She looked as happy as I felt.

She plopped down next to us.

"Mmmm... well you two look like you've had a time."

I laughed, "You too, sweetie. You look like Miss Glazed Doughnut of 2011."

We all nestled together on the couch, watching what by now were about forty five people fucking and sucking in every position and configuration imaginable. A prurient permutation of penile possibilities. All the swings were swinging, the floor was awash in sperm, and yet the night was still young.

To be continued.

Please stay tuned for 'Ladies Night at the Leather Bar: Part 3', coming soon.

 

 

Published 
Written by latecomer91364
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments