Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mike's new girlfriend - part 2

35
12 Comments 12
24.6k Views 24.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The following Monday couldn’t come round soon enough. It had been a long, difficult and very confusing seven days at home, with my wife, Amy. I had been so distant and argumentative with her and I could see how upset she was. However all I could think about was Mike and how much I wanted to be back in his arms and have him make love to me again.

Again, the morning started in the usual way. I guiltily waved Amy off to work and rushed upstairs to run my bath, shave and cover my body in baby oil, ready for a morning of cross dressing and, hopefully, another fucking from Mike. I hadn’t seen Mike all week; although I was sure he would be paying his 'chick with a dick' girlfriend a visit this morning.

I lay in the hot bubble bath and started to think back to the previous Monday, when Mike made me his girlfriend. I instantly got hard, started to pull on my soapy cock and finger my arsehole, when I heard the front door close shut.

I instantly jumped up, "Hello? Is that you hun? Have you forgotten your phone’?"

"Sweety, it’s me, Mike"

Holy shit! My heart started beating ten to the dozen. I really wasn’t expecting him to actually come inside my house.

"Er, yeah... Gimme a minute," I replied,

I climbed out of the bath, towel dried and thought about what I should wear to go downstairs, to see him. I opened the laundry bin and found a pair of Amy’s dirty panties, as well as her silk nightgown and kimono. I quickly pulled the cream lace panties over my hips and slipped the silk nightgown on. My cock started to grow, as I could smell Amys pussy and perfume on her dirty laundry. I wrapped the kimono around me and nervously walked downstairs, where Mike was waiting for me, with a big grin on his face.

"Hi Sweetie," I blushed, as Mike unzipped his jeans and his cock flopped out from his underpants.

His cock stood semi erect, as he gestured for me to come over to him.

I smiled seductively, as I walked over to him. I knew exactly what Mike was looking for. I obeyed and dropped to my knees, in front of his semi erect cock. I started to kiss the tip of his cock and then lick up and down the shaft. His cock was now rock hard and throbbing in front me. I took his big cock fully in my mouth and started to suck him softly, while cupping his big hairy balls.

His big musky cock felt great in my mouth and I was enjoying how turned on I was making him. My cock had also come to life and was now fully erect, in my wife’s dirty panties.

I looked up at Mike, whilst I was sucking his cock and he rested his hand on the top of my head.

"Oh god! I have missed you, sweetie!" I started to suck him hard and work my tongue around the head and foreskin.

I could sense that Mike was about to come, as he started to push back on me and fuck my face. He held my head with both hands, as I sucked hard on his cock. Suddenly, he let out a moan, as he shot his warm sticky load into my mouth. His cum filled my mouth and started to trickle out of the side and down my chin. I swallowed what I could, as I felt his dick go soft in my mouth.

I was starting to realise that I had just sucked my next door neighbour's cock in my own dining room, whilst wearing my wife’s knickers and nightgown. A wave of guilt washed over me.

I thought to myself, "Jesus! What the hell is happening to me?"

I stood up and Mike pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly, "You're so sexy, Danny. 

No one has ever sucked my cock like that. Why don’t you come round to my house in about an hour and we’ll spend some more time together?" 

I couldn’t say, 'no,' as Mike put his big hands down the back of my knickers and squeezed my arse cheeks. His finger ran over my arsehole and my whole body relaxed as he held me tight. He knew I was putty in his hands, as I started to whimper

"Oooh Mike! This is so wrong!" 

"I know it is, sweetie, but you’re my girlfriend now, aren’t you?" Mike slipped a finger inside me.

"Yeah, Mike. I’m your girl now."

Mike kissed me on the lips and whispered in my ear, "See you soon then. Come round to the back of the house, so nobody will see you come in."

He pulled his finger out of my arse and patted me on the cheeks, as he left the house.

I stood and watched him leave. My cock was still hard in my panties and my head was spinning with sexual frustration. I really wanted my boyfriend to fuck me hard, right now.

I rushed upstairs excitedly and thought about what I was going to wear to Mike's house. I rummaged through Amys lingerie drawer and found her red satin Basque, with black lace trim, matching thong panties and garter belt.

"Perfect!" I thought.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

"I’ll wear these under my beige rain coat, with my fishnet stockings and black stiletto heels."

I put on my track pants and rushed to the outbuilding, to collect my stockings, heels, wig and make up from the dressing up trunk. Back in the house, I quickly undressed and pulled on the thong panties, garter belt and fishnet stockings. I put on my dark brown bobbed wig and started to apply my make up. I decided that I would go for sexy, black smoky eyes, with thickening mascara for my lashes, light foundation on my face and a thick layer of lip gloss. I sprayed Amys ‘Jean Paul Gaultier’ all over my body and stood back to admire myself. Fuck me, I looked like a real cock-hungry slut, with my smoky sultry eyes and glossy lips.

I stepped into the basque, pulled it up over my body and fastened the clasps at the back. Then I slipped into the stiletto heels. I was ready for a morning, with my boyfriend.

I slipped on the rain coat and headed out down the garden path. The light breeze blew right up my rain coat and felt so sexy against my bare buttocks, in the thong panties. I climbed through the gap in the fence and tottered towards Mike’s back door, in my heels.

Mike was waiting for me, with a puzzled look on his face, as I entered his kitchen in my raincoat and heels.

"You've come, just wearing your raincoat sweety?"

I smiled and undid the belt of the rain coat letting it fall from my shoulders to the floor.

I stood in front of him, in my heels, fishnets, basque and panties, "Surprise baby!"

"Fuck! You look sexy, Danny. You look like a burlesque dancer." 

"Come over here, sweetie..." 

I walked over to Mike.

He put his arms around my waist, looked into my eyes and whispered, "I’m so hard for you already, Danny."

I put my arms on his shoulders and we kissed passionately, exploring each other with our tongues. Mike was so turned on, as his hands moved all over me. I could feel his raging boner poking me in the hip. He started to squeeze my arse and stroke my cock, through my panties.

Mike flipped me round and now stood behind me, as I leant forward onto the kitchen worktop. I pushed back and started to grind my arse against Mike's cock. His hands went inside my basque and he started to tweak and caress my nipples. I was so horny for him as he started to kiss the base of my neck and playfully bite my ears.

I gasped, "Fuck me baby. Please fuck me!"

"Patience, sweetie. Patience," he whispered.

Mike's hands then moved down to my arse, as he started to tease me and run his hands over my buttocks. He pulled my panties down, dropped down onto his knees and started to lick and kiss my arsehole.

I started to moan out loud, pushing my arse further back into his face. Mike pushed his tongue inside me, hungrily, and started to eat my arse. The sensation of Mike's tongue in me was unbelievable and I was sure I was about to cum all over the kitchen floor at any second.

Mike buried his tongue further into my arse and then reached round and started to pull on my cock.

"Ooh, Mike! I can’t take any more baby. I’m going to cum!"

My knees virtually gave way, as I shot a huge load of cum onto the kitchen floor. The sensation of what I had just experienced became too much for me and I began to cry, as I collapsed back into Mike's arms.

"Don’t cry, sweetie! Whats wrong?" He soothed.

I wiped the tears away from my eyes, "I’m so sorry Mike. It's just that I’m so confused."

Mike hugged me and held my hand as he led me into dining room. He took his clothes off and sat naked, in front of me on, a dining room chair. He looked so handsome and toned, as he sat there, with his huge hard on.

"Take off your panties, sweetie, and come sit with me," he gestured. 

I slipped off my panties, walked over to Mike and straddled him on the chair. We started to kiss, as I felt Mike trying to guide his cock into me. The head of his huge cock was resting against my arsehole

"Ohh! Fuck me, baby!" I moaned.

Mike pushed gently, until he was fully inside me. It hurt like hell, but I was so glad to have him back inside me, that the pain quickly turned into pure ecstasy, as I started to ride him. His hands rested on my arse cheeks, as I bounced hungrily on his cock.

"Oh, sweetie! I’m not going to last long," I moaned

"You're so damn sexy, baby! You're my girl!" He growled.

I wrapped my arms around him tight, as I glided up and down on his big cock. Mike let out a moan, as I felt his load shoot deep inside me.

I leaned forward and looked into his eyes, "I love you Mike."

"I love you too, sweetie."

Published 
Written by GemmaCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments