Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Minding the House

"Short true story about the fun I got up to while minding my neighbour's house"

24
7 Comments 7
43.6k Views 43.6k
852 words 852 words
Famous Story
My neighbours Tom and Paula were going away on vacation and they asked me to keep an eye on the house for them.

I gladly accepted as I wanted to see what their house was like on the inside but my curiosity really lay in exploring Paula's underwear collection.

Paula was a 34 year old pretty mom of two kids, 5ft 7 with blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair. She possessed a slim but athletic body, pert tits and a nice rounded bottom.

I let myself into their house the day after they left for vacation and was pleasantly surprised at their taste and style which pervaded every room of the house. I went upstairs, my heart beating with anticipation of getting the chance to rummage through Paula's underwear and wear some of it!

Upon reaching their bedroom, I quickly scanned the room for the likely places where a lady would store her undies. I opened a few drawers before I found what I had come for .. Paula had a separate drawer for panties , one for her bras and another one for hosiery. I sniffed the piles of underwear to get a scent of Paula and a fresh and fragrant aroma assaulted my senses.

I ran my hands through the first drawer and thrilled as my fingers encountered panties and thongs in cotton and satin, beautiful french knickers in silk, and some really delicate panties with ribbons and bows. The colours and textures were amazing and my cock was standing to attention at the thoughts of Paula's pussy and ass being encased by such loveliness.

Her drawer containing her bras revealed a variety of styles from regular ones to balconette bras, see through ones and even a cheeky little peep-hole bra. Yet again the colours were fabulous, the textures sublime! I found a beautiful black baby doll with pink ribbons at the bottom of the drawer and also 2 basques; one black and one white.

Finally I moved on to her hosiery drawer where I found tights, stockings, hold ups, fishnets and a pretty cream lace body stocking. I also found 2 suspender belts which I must admit are a personal favourite of mine!

I removed my clothes and pulled on a a pair of black see through panties and a matching bra; I clipped on a black suspender belt and a pair of black seamed stockings .. all needed now was a pair of heels. I am a size 7 and luckily Paula is nearly that so I finished my look with a nice pair of her black patent heels.

I stood in front of a full length mirror in the bedroom and admired the lingerie which now hugged my body, all the time imagining Paula standing in front of the same mirror admiring her own body.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

I ran run hands up and down the beautiful stockings and they felt divine against my skin, my cock was straining hard against the flimsy fabric of the panties. I ran my hands up over my chest and pinched my nipples through the bra thinking about how Paula's pert titties and puffy pink nipples must nestle delightfully in it when she is wearing it.

I started to stroke my cock now and went over to the bed to lie down. I noticed a strand of long dark hair on one of the pillows and reckoned this was the side where Paula slept. I lay down taking in her scent from the pillow, a faint trace of her perfume remained. On the ground beside the bed, I noticed a small white bundle and upon closer inspection I found it to be a small pair of white cotton panties in a bunch. They must have been worn the day before Paula went on vacation and were dropped hastily as they were getting out the door to the airport.

Picking them up, I put them up to my nose for a sniff and found a tangy, musky aroma which was from Paula's cunt being so close to them all day. I put them over my face and began to stroke my cock faster and faster, running my hands over my body and rubbing my stocking clad legs together to make a beautiful swishing sound. As I got more and more excited, I put the gusset of the panties in my mouth and began to suck hard on it ... taking in the taste of Paula's pussy which drove me over the edge. I came bucketfuls which spurted over my panties and bra and some even went on the black stockings.

I hung around for a while try and some other items and came time and again until I was empty. I brought the cum stained lingerie home with me to wash so that I could replace it so as not to be noticed when they got back.

About 1 week after my neighours returned home, I got a text message on my mobile phone from Paula to say thanks for minding the house and that they would have to repay me. I replied to say there was no need .... I got my reward already!

Published 
Written by Markdwyer1984
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments