Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Sarah fucks Evie Chapter 4

"The continuing story of Mistress Sarah and Evie"

7
1 Comment 1
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words
I knelt by the door, anxious for the arrival of my Mistress. I could feel my arse pulsing around the butt plug in anticipation of what was to come. As I knelt and waited I could smell the pretty floral scent of the perfume that I had sprayed on my neck earlier. I felt soft and girly from all the day's events. I was in a prime mode to be fucked like a sissy. Even though I was not touching my cock, it was pulsing and hard with arousal. I was both excited and nervous about being fucked.

I heard a car pull up and faint voices outside. Mistress Sarah approached the door. My heart pounded in my chest and my cock pounded with its own heartbeat inside my panties. The door pushed open Mistress Sarah walked in. My excitement and submissiveness suddenly intensified like a blazing inferno. Mistress Sarah handed me a £20 note and said, “I told the driver you would go out and pay him.”

Rising to my feet, I said, “Yes Mistress.” Walking towards the waiting taxi, I could hear Mistress Sarah running upstairs. As I reached the driver’s door, his window was wound down; it was the same guy as earlier.

“You’re a bloke, aren’t you?” he said

I could see the outline of his cock hard in his trousers; it seemed he liked what he saw.

The day had taken its toll on me and I replied, “I’m a sissy, my name is Evie. I belong to Mistress Sarah.” I passed him the note, and he handed me back the change and included a card.

“That’s my private number on the back. Give me a call sometime,” he said.

I didn’t reply, but I did walk quite slowly back towards the house. I even pulled my dress up just a little, allowing him to see my stocking tops.

Just as I reached the door I heard him pull away. Looking up, I saw Mistress Sarah standing there. She had changed her clothes and was wearing a black basque, stockings and very high heels, but what really caught my eye was the size of the strap-on she was also wearing. It must have been 12” long and very thick.

Mistress Sarah just stood there with her hands on her hips. “You really are a cock teasing little slut, aren’t you my Evie? I saw you swishing your arse and showing him your stocking tops,” Mistress said.

“I’m sorry Mistress. I couldn’t help myself. He gave me his private number Mistress,” I said, handing her the card.

“That’s okay, princess,” she said. “You keep it, just make me one promise. Ask my permission before you call him.”

“Yes Mistress.”
 
“Anyway,” Mistress said. "Where's my fuck bitch? I've got a nice big cock for you!"

Before I could even think to respond, Mistress Sarah grabbed the back of my head and ordered, "Suck my cock you sissy!"

I dropped to my knees, pushing the door shut behind me. Her strap-on pushed into my mouth and she started fucking me. Having no experience with sucking a strap-on this size, I struggled to keep up and gagged. Mistress Sarah was full of lust and she was in a semi-drunken state from a night of fun. She was in no mood for patience. She continued fucking her slut's mouth, ordering me to keep up.

"Come on, bitch. You can do it!" Mistress almost screamed at me.

This was not how I’d imagined this part of the night starting. Everything was happening so fast and furious. It was not the slow gentle introduction to a strap-on that I’d fantasized about. But to my surprise Mistress Sarah's forcefulness and commanding words took me into a heightened state of arousal and submission. My cock was fully erect and throbbing. My panties pressed the hot flesh of my hard cock against my stomach. I could feel my arse muscles pulsing against the plug still in my arse. I felt like a total whore and I loved it.

As soon as I was able to keep up with Mistress' rhythm she increased her pace. To get more leverage she placed her left foot up on a chair that was next to me, held the back of my head firmly and fucked my mouth even harder.

"Good bitch. Your pretty red lips look sexy around my cock. Keep sucking, sissy. Get my cock nice and wet for your sissy arse."

I felt completely used and at her mercy. Sucking her cock and keeping up with her rhythm was the only thing my simple mind could focus on at the moment. I was nothing but a fuck-toy. Mistress Sarah could see the lust and hunger in my face and body language. Her pussy tingled at the sight of my helplessness and arousal.

Mistress Sarah whispered just loud enough for me to hear, "It's so sexy to see you suck my cock like that. Let's move into the bedroom."

It was hard for her to pull away but she knew that was best. She did not want to wear me out to early. She told me to follow her to the bedroom on my hands and knees. I was made to kneel in the center of the bed. Mistress Sarah reached beneath me and squeezed my cock through my panties. Then she asked, "Enjoying yourself, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress Sarah continued to tease my cock. She inhaled deeply and observed, "You smell very pretty. You must have enjoyed my perfume. How was your night of girl indulgence?"

"Incredible, Mistress. I had so much fun. Thank you for letting me go through all your things."

"A girl has to learn somewhere, right? Isn't being in my world so much more exciting and fun than the boring guy world?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I love to play with soft pretty girls, Evie. You will be that for me right, Evie? You want to play with me and please me don't you?"

I was completely aroused and entranced by Mistress Sarah. My mind was mush and I wanted to do whatever pleased her. "Yes, Mistress. I want you so bad. I am a soft pretty girl ready to play with you."

Mistress Sarah's hands slid down to my balls. She squeezed my balls firmly causing me to gasp. Her tone became firmer when she spoke, "You're not a pretty girl just yet. You're my sissy bitch, Evie."

Mistress Sarah laughed and then stood to the side of the bed so that her strap-on was right at my lips. "Time to suck my cock again sissy," announced Mistress Sarah. "Come on slut, show me what you got."

I obeyed and went down on Mistress Sarah's strap-on. Little-by-little I took the cock into my mouth. It was a much different experience than at the bottom of the stairs. I had time to think about what I was doing. All the day's events had mentally put me into a girl frame of mind. I became a whore. I wanted to be a good cock sucker. I licked and sucked the strap-on as sexily as I could.

"That's good, sissy," complimented Mistress Sarah. Her compliment encouraged me on. Mistress Sarah ordered, "Look at me while you are sucking my cock."

I looked up. I felt slutty staring into her eyes. She had a look of arrogance and smugness that brought out the whore in me. Mistress Sarah started to slowly fuck my mouth while I sucked.

"That's a good bitch. You'll make a good fuck toy, Evie."

Mistress Sarah knew what she was doing. Making me look up at her, straightened the angle of my neck and throat. I could feel the tip of her cock just touching the back of my mouth; little by little she eased further in. I gagged a little, but by now I would do anything to please my Mistress. I could feel her cock slowly slipping deeper into my throat. Before long my nose was touching her belly, and I had her full 12” in my mouth and throat.

“Now that’s what I call a good cock sucker,” said Mistress Sarah “Just a shame this is only a strap-on and you’re not going to feel the experience of warm cum jetting into your mouth. I do know a couple of very well endowed guys though. Maybe one day I’ll have them both over, so you can see what a real man can do for a sissy like you.”

Very slowly and carefully she pulled her cock from my throat and mouth. I was sorry to lose that feeling.

“And now my little sissy I’m going to fuck you in your tight little sissy pussy,” Mistress said. She reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a smaller dildo, about 8”, slipping it into her wet pussy a couple of times, she then handed it to me. “This might hurt a little first time baby, so here’s something for you to bite on,” she said, with a wicked smile on her face.

I didn’t care if it was going to hurt; I eagerly slid that dildo into my mouth and sucked her juices from it.

Mistress Sarah got onto the bed behind me and slid my panties down off my arse. I felt the plug in my arse sliding out. My heart started pounding in my chest knowing that one of my most sought after fantasies was about to happen. My cock throbbed with excitement.

I heard Mistress Sarah say, "I'm going to enjoy fucking your tight little sissy pussy."

Then I felt her strap-on push into my arse. Wearing the plug all day, kept my arse stretched so that her initial entry was not too startling.

smilehope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilehope

However, as she pushed in deeper it stretched my insides and I tensed and moaned. My moan was muffled by the dildo still in my mouth.

"Relax, bitch," instructed Mistress. "Take it like a good sissy."

Mistress Sarah rested for a moment with her strap-on about 1/3 the way into her sissy's boy pussy, allowing me a moment to get used to the fullness. Then she pulled back and then pushed in again going deeper than the last time. I continued to moan in discomfort.

Mistress Sarah coached me with a firm commanding tone, "Focus, Evie....relax and take my cock in. Come on slut; show me what you’ve got."

Mistress did not ease up. I had no choice but to open up to her and accept her. Her rhythm picked up just as I was getting used to the fullness. A new carnal pleasure filled my insides and overtook my mind as she fucked me.

Now fully into fucking me, Mistress yelled in a half moan, "Yes...you are my bitch now, Evie. You belong to me. You are my fuck toy...This is your life now."

I enjoyed being conquered both mentally and physically by Mistress. I surrendered to her completely. "Yes, Mistress. I am your bitch," I proclaimed between deep breaths of pleasure.

"You're just getting started, bitch," said Mistress Sarah. She pushed her strap-on deeper into my arse and began fucking me harder.

I felt so dirty and twisted and whorish being fucked. The naive man that existed many months ago was nowhere to be found. My altered image was feminine, slutty, submissive and desperate to be used. I was her slave, her bitch, her sex toy to be played with as she desired. My urges were raw and primal and I was turned on by every desecration and was eager for more.

The fast and continuous fucking and verbal torment from Mistress Sarah left me in a mindless state. There was no opportunity to think. I just kneeled, opened myself up for her pounding and surrendered to the dark pleasures. After several minutes of the fucking, Mistress pulled her cock out and ordered me to roll over onto my back.

Once on my back, Mistress Sarah grabbed my legs and forcefully pulled me towards the edge of the bed. I felt powerless. She ordered, "Spread your legs whore. I'm going to fuck you just like a girl."

I did not speak. I just obeyed. I spread my legs, opening myself up for her strap-on. Mistress Sarah grabbed my ankles, held my legs wide and thrust her strap-on into my arse. I tilted my head forward so that I was looking at Mistress fucking me.

“That’s it, slut,” Mistress Sarah whispered. "Look at your Mistress. Isn't she sexy? I’m fucking you like a slutty bitch. You are a sissy bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress." I moaned. Mistress Sarah was right; she looked powerful and sexy, thrusting between my legs. The erotic image of the pleasure on her face and her hard nipples and firm tits bouncing was burned into my mind.

Mistress Sarah reached down and squeezed my cock and said, "Your clitty is very hard, Evie." She stroked my cock while she fucked me.

The pleasure was intense. My insides were full of erotic fire as Mistress Sarah's cock pushed in and out of my boy pussy. The thought of being fucked on my back had never occurred to me before. This strange twist thrilled me. I became a girl with my legs spread, my pussy filled, and my clitty throbbing.

The mental domination as well as the pleasure in my arse and the stroking of my cock was too much for me to handle. An orgasm was building fast. I pleaded with breathless moans, "This is incredible. Please may I cum?"

Mistress Sarah released her grip on my cock so that I would not be sent over the edge. "Beg like a girl," she demanded. "Beg for me to make you cum."

"Please make me cum, Mistress. I want to cum so bad! I want to cum like a girl!"

Mistress Sarah continued pounding my arse and demanded, "Beg like a girl, Evie. You sounded like a sissy boy, not my bitch girl. Beg me with a pretty girl's voice."

I was so close to exploding. I did not want to hold back. In my desperation I simply obeyed without thinking. With a high pitched tone I begged, "Please make me cum like a girl. I am so close!"

Mistress Sarah burst out in laughter at the silly voice that came from me. She laughed so hard that she had to stop fucking me. She rested with her strap-on pushed deep inside me. While she found humour in the situation, I was still completely aroused and turned on and so close to cumming. Her strap-on resting deep in my pussy did not make things easier for me. My insides were hot with pleasure and cum was dripping out of my clitty. I felt like a total whore wanting nothing but to cum while she laughed.

"Please don't stop," I begged in my girl's voice.

"That was a little better Evie but you need to work on your girly voice," laughed Mistress Sarah. She kept her strap-on pressed deep into me and said, "That was cute, slut. You've earned an orgasm. Cum for me right now! Tell me you're my slut!"

As soon as she gave the command, she started fucking me fast and hard. At the same time, placing the palm of her hand firmly along the side of my cock, so that as my body jerked from her pounding, my cock rubbed against her palm. The pleasure was intense. With my granted permission I did not hold back.

Cum spurted from my cock and I moaned, "I am your slut! I am your slut! I am a sissy slut for you!"

Mistress Sarah changed to slower, deeper thrusts. "Keep cumming, bitch! Cum for your Mistress bitch."

"Yes Mistress. Fuck me. I am your bitch," I moaned. Mistress Sarah's deep thrusts continued to milk out my cum.

Mistress Sarah moaned as her own orgasm surfaced within her. She felt powerful and sexy fucking her slave with his legs spread like a girl. The harder she pounded him, the more pleasure she experienced. She pushed hard, rubbing her pussy against the firm base of the strap-on. Her bitch was already done cumming but that did not matter. Her pleasure was all that mattered and so she continued to fuck him enjoying her own pleasure. Her body shook and tingled and exploded in pure arousal as she pounded her toy.

As she finished climaxing, Mistress Sarah scooped up as much cum as she could from my stomach and chest and forcefully rubbed her cum covered hand over my lips so that all the cum poured into my mouth.

"Lick up all your cum," ordered Mistress Sarah. "Mmmm. I know you love cum, princess. You are such a slut for me."

The warm, creamy cum oozed into my mouth and coated my throat as I swallowed. I felt dirty, twisted, and completely submissive being force fed my own cum while my arse was still full with Mistress Sarah’s strap-on. Mistress Sarah pushed her fingers into my mouth ensuring I licked up every last drop of cum. She scooped up more cum and pushed four fingers at once into my mouth. I enjoyed the powerful intrusion. I relished my helpless and submissive state. I did not want it to end.

Mistress Sarah pulled the strap-on from my pussy and collapsed on the bed breathless. I was left lying on my back, the strong cum taste lingering in my mouth. Mistress Sarah was thrilled at my complete surrender.

Mistress Sarah removed her strap-on and passed it to me. She ordered, "Go clean this up, slave."

I was exhausted and did not want to move, but I knew I had to. "Yes Mistress," I replied obediently.

Coming back to the bedroom, I found the door closed and locked. Hanging on the door was a black satin negligee with a note pinned to it. The note read: 

Remove your dress and lingerie, fold them neatly and place them on the spare bed. You will wear this nightie to sleep in and you will sleep on the floor outside my room. I will check. You will set the alarm on your phone for 7am. You will shower and then get dressed into the clothes you will find on the top shelf of the airing cupboard. You will then make me a cup of tea and bring it to me in bed.

I was very tempted to see what I would be wearing tomorrow, but I didn’t want to disobey Mistress. Also I was really worn out after the day’s exertions. I did as I was told and curled up by the door. As I was drifting off to sleep I was sure I could hear buzzing and moaning coming from Mistress Sarah’s bedroom.

Mistress Sarah's pussy was still hot and wet with arousal. She locked the door behind Evie and turned back to her bed. She badly wanted to be fucked herself, but had decided I was too spent to really satisfy her and a good night’s sleep would revive me. Still she had many toys and was soon pleasuring herself with a large purple vibrator, not as good as a real cock but close enough for now. Her last thoughts as she brought herself to orgasm were that it would soon be time for the burning hunger inside Mistress Sarah and inside Evie to come together.

Published 
Written by Maid2frill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments