Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My best friends dick

"After giving my first blow job it was time to let my sissy ass be fucked"

52
20 Comments 20
30.4k Views 30.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story

I was a closet crossdresser with a crush on my best friend and finally, after we had both graduated I worked up the courage to show him how I felt.  I invited him only and met him at the door dressed in my sexiest/sluttiest outfit.  I fell to know knees and gave him his first bj.  It was also the first j I had ever given.  It was wonderful for the both of us.  It was something I had wanted to do for a long time and he had no idea that I was into cross dressing or wanting to be with a guy. 

After we were done we sat together on the sofa to talk and kiss.  The more we talked, the more we kissed.  The kisses were at times gentle and at times full of raw passion.  Our tongues explored each other's mouths and every now and then he would stop to kiss my neck.  I loved that feeling of being wanted and desired.  I never felt more femme.  The more we kissed, the more we groped at each other's bodies.  He was caressing almost every part of me.  He avoided my dick and he wanted my ass, but I was sitting on that.  So I stood up, faced him then straddled his lap with one knee on one side and the other knee on the other.  Then I firmly lowered myself on his lap!  In this position, we could kiss and he had ample access to my ass.  I smiled at him and lowered my mouth to his and we began to kiss again.  The best part is I could feel his cock getting nice and hard.  I knew he wanted me and I wanted him.

I loved the way he was grabbing both my cheeks and squeezing them firmly.  Then he began to work his way to my little pucker.  When he was there he stopped kissing and looked at me with a confused look.  He discovered my butt plug.  I told him I put it in when I went to freshen my lipstick and that I had put it in to lube me up and to open me if he was interested in fucking me.  I asked, "Do you want to fuck me?"  His response was, "hell yes!"  I suggested that we continue kissing and as we did he should tug at and turn my butt plug.  I had no idea how wonderful this would feel.  Soon I stood, took him by the hand and lead him to my bedroom. 

Once in my bedroom, I lowered my skirt and removed my top.  I stood before him in my thong, bra, and heels, then began to undress him - his shirt, pants until he was was naked before me and I could kiss every inch of him.  I loved the idea that I could make him so horny and want me so badly.  As I lay next to him on my bed I asked him to pull out my plug and begin to finger me.  There was enough lube for this.  He started with one finger and then slowly added a second and a third.  He was slowly moving them in and out.  I was so hard and my thong showed a wet spot from my pre-cum.  We are at that point where we could wait no longer.

I reached for my lube and put a good coating on his cock and then got on my hands and knees.  I was being a good sissy.  My face was down in the pillow and my ass was up in the air waiting for him to enter.  I told him, "Put your cock against my hole and push firmly and just let your head enter me."  I had practiced with a dildo in me, but this was different, better.  I then told him to pull it out.  This is what I did with my dildo and figured if it worked with a dildo it would work with the real thing.  "Put it back in, just the head and hold it there."  I wiggled my ass.  "Now," I said, "slide it half way."  "Pull it out until just the head is inside me."  He pushed and pulled in and out of me 2 or three times.   Finally I said, "Push it all the way in and hold it there!"  I felt so full.  I felt so good.  I felt so sexy!  "Fuck me Pete, fuck me long and hard." 

As he fucked me he reached around and began to stroke my cock.  OMG!  It can't get any better than this, I thought!  "Pete," I said, "When you cum I want your cock as deep in me as you can get it."  With that his passion increased and she drove inside me with such passion I barely was able to stay on my knees.  With his cock deep inside me he began to tense and he began to shoot streams of his seed deep in me.  With that I began to cum like I had never cum before. 

I told Pete that when he took his cock out of me I wanted him to put the plug back in.  I wanted to hold his seed in me as long as I could.  As his cock popped out I felt so empty, but the butt plug helped fill the void.  As we lay next to each other I could see his hand was covered with my cum.  I took his hand and began to gently lick that delicious cream and devour it. 

In that moment I knew that all I wanted was cock and cum.  I wanted to dress as sexy and girlie as I could and suck as much cock and be fucked as often as I could.  I was a sissy forever.  I was his sissy.  He could have me whenever and wherever he wanted.

My parents will be out of town next weekend.  I wonder if Pete would like to spend the whole week end with Melanie?

 

 

Published 
Written by MelanieCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments