Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Boyfriend's Blue Silk Panties

"a crossdressing shortie"

40
29 Comments 29
36.6k Views 36.6k
572 words 572 words
Famous Story
My boyfriend, Allen, is a man's man. Let's get that straight from the start. He rides a Harley and he scoops me up in his big strong arms like I'm light as a feather (which I'm not...let's get that straight from the start, too).

So it was a big stretch for me to ask my masculine lover to slip into a pair of silk panties just for me. It was a secret fantasy I'd harbored for years but had never found the courage to ask a man to do. Allen was special, though, and I wanted him to be the one to parade around in my panties.

"Allen, will you wear these for me?" I said, holding up my favorite pair of panties.

At first, he thought I was joking and he laughed in my face. But when he saw the tears roll down my cheeks he realized I was serious.

"Just this once," I said. "I promise...unless you like it."

Allen sighed. "You know I'd do anything for you, Renee." He pulled his black tee shirt over his head and tossed it onto the floor. His nipples were hard and I couldn't wait to stroke them.

Allen unbuckled his pants. They fell around his ankles revealing a pair of boring white cotton briefs.

"Sweetie," I said. "I promise you'll love how these feel on you." Allen looked at me, looked at the panties and rolled his eyes around in his head.

"If you say so," he said and his bland underwear soon joined the pile of clothes on the floor.

I rubbed the silk panties against Allen's cheek, teasing him with their silky softness.

"They do feel smooth," he said. He slipped his right leg then his left into the pair of panties.

Right away I noticed something unusual.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

His cock usually needed a bit of attention before it got hard. But as soon as he'd slipped the blue panties on it began to grow by itself. I pinched his nipples between my fingers and his cock grew bigger and harder.

It grew...and grew...and grew. In fact, it was bigger than I'd ever seen it!

Allen laid back on the bed.

"If you're uncomfortable with this we can stop anytime," I said.

"Come touch me," he demanded. "Now!"

I crawled in the bed beside him and caressed the growing bulge. I rubbed my hand over and over the silk until Allen began to moan.

"Oh...God, Renee. That feels soooo good," he said. A huge wet spot appeared on the panties.

"Anytime you're ready," I said.

I climbed on top of Allen and straddled his throbbing cock, the thin layer of silk the only barrier between my pussy and his soaking wet cock. I grinded hard back and forth, my own juices now dripping down to join Allen's.

"Baby...I'm...I'm...cumming!" I said.

"Oh God, baby, me too!" he said. Our bodies quaked as our juices met each other at the silk.

I collapsed into Allen's strong arms. We lay there in the soaking mess, both unable to move.

"God," said Allen, once he'd caught his breath. "That felt so...amazing!"

I'd cum so hard I couldn't speak so I winked at him and smiled. My fantasy had come true and Allen had made it happen.

Allen's a man's man all right but these days every now and then he lets me enjoy his feminine side.
Published 
Written by hoterotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments