Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My date with Ben part 3

12
6 Comments 6
10.8k Views 10.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I was invited to Ben’s house for dinner Saturday evening and spent the day getting ready. His wife Susie was looking forward to meeting me again and getting to know me better. I was unsure how the evening was going to go, but I decided that I was going to try and enjoy it as much as possible.

I spent the afternoon getting ready, and shaved smooth all over, hoping that Ben and I would get to be together again. I moisturized after my shower, and enjoyed the smooth feeling of my body. I had debated on what to wear, and decided to go with a cocktail dress. It was a black velour wrap dress that had long sleeves, and was one of my first dress purchases.

I put on a garter belt and black stockings and a black lacy bra. I filled out the bra with my breast forms and adjusted to give me the best shape. I slipped a black silk slip on, and then went to the bathroom to get ready. I went with a simple foundation and smoky dark eye shadow to accentuate my eyes. I finished it off with a dark pink lipstick, which I prefer over the traditional red color.

I did my hair in the same style that they had seen me wearing before, and sprayed a light dose of my favorite perfume on. I pulled my dress from the closet and put it on. I loved the feel of it and I thought I looked good in it. I pulled out the tall black heels that Susie had suggested I buy, and put them on. I was getting better at walking in them this past week.

I checked out my image in the mirror and liked what I saw, but realized that I had forgotten my panties as my erection was making an unsightly bulge in the front of the dress. I went and grabbed a pair of black bikini panties and slid them up and tucked myself in. I still had a slight bulge in the front and knew that I needed to fix it.

I went up stairs to the bathroom and pulled up my dress and pulled out my cock. I started stroking it and within a few minutes of masturbating, I spurted out a load. Once my cock settled down, I was able to tuck it away and give the smooth silhouette of a true lady. I readjusted my outfit and checked myself in the mirror and then headed out.

I drove the twenty-five minutes to Ben’s house following the directions he had given me. His house was in an up-scale development and they lived at the end of a cul-de-sac. I drove up the long driveway and pulled up next to the garage. I checked myself in the mirror one last time, and touched up my lipstick before I headed to the house.

As I walked up the sidewalk, I heard the echo of my heels clicking on the pavers, and smiled to myself that I wouldn’t have been wearing them if not for Susie. I rang the doorbell and Ben immediately greeted with a big smile and a friendly hug. He welcomed me in and called for Susie. Ben looked great with tan khakis and a blue oxford shirt. Susie came out from the kitchen and took my breath away.

She was dressed to kill in a black velvet long cocktail dress with four inch black heels. She had her pulled her hair back in a tight ponytail and was wearing a dark red lipstick. She looked like a model and I didn’t realize I was staring when she asked if everything was okay. I smiled and told her that she looked stunning, and I didn’t realize how attractive she was when we had met previously. She smiled at the compliment and thanked me and asked Ben to give me a quick tour while she finished dinner.

Ben was quick to oblige and started giving me a tour of their house. It had so many rooms, I lost count, and at one point, Ben cornered me a gave me a quick feel up my dress. I rubbed his crotch and told him that I was hoping to get some alone time with him later. He promised me that we would and told me that he was aching for me. I could tell he was by the tent in his pants.

Ben led me back to the dining room where we met Susie as she was finishing setting the table. She asked if Ben had showed me around and I complemented her on the beautiful decorating she had done with the mansion. She thanked me and asked us to sit at the table as dinner was ready. We sat at one end of a long table and she sat me at the head of the table with Ben to my right and her to my left.

Dinner was delicious with lamb chops, sautéed vegetables and a fresh fruit salad. During dinner, Ben kept pestering me about what happened when Sam took me out of the meeting. I kept trying to avoid it, but he wouldn’t let it go. As we were finishing up, I finally blurted out that I had blown Sam in his office and hoped that Ben was happy. I put my head down, ashamed that Ben had gotten to me and that I had let Susie down. I was beginning to like her more as we had talked through dinner.

Susie told Ben to fuck off and let it go, as he had pushed a button that upset me. She then said she would have fucked Sam herself if she would have been able to get the deal done. She did say that Sam was so good looking and she didn’t blame me one bit. Ben apologized and said he was sorry if he had pressured me into trying to help his company.

I thanked them both and said that I was okay with what I had done and that I hoped it helped his company win the project. Susie had kicked off on of her heels and started rubbing her foot against my leg, and smiled at me and told me things would be okay. I smiled back and reached out to touch her arm and thanked her for being understanding.

Ben had slid his hand under the table and was massaging my right thigh at the same time. I decided to make my play. I thanked them for dinner and wished that there was something I could do to repay them for their generosity. Susie asked if I had any thoughts, and I smiled and said that I did. I asked if I could eat her out until she orgasmed and that I would be okay if Ben took me from behind while we did that.

Ben’s mouth dropped, but Susie just smiled. She said that she would like that very much, but she had one thing to ask. She asked if when I was done, if I would fuck her as well. She said that she had thought I was a male, but she became sure of it during dinner. My face turned two shades of red and Ben’s eyes got very wide. Susie said that it was okay; she thought I was a very beautiful lady, and she was turned on at the thought of being with me.

I looked at Ben, and he shook his head okay, so I leaned over and kissed Susie. It was a soft kiss and her mouth was so soft. Soon we were kissing more urgently, and she said we needed to move to a better room. She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to their guest bedroom. She led me in and sat on the bed, and motioned for me to join her. Ben was following and had a big grin on his face when I looked over at him.

Susie continued to kiss me and our hands were roaming our bodies. I finally broke free and asked her to stand up so I could help her out of her dress so we didn’t ruin it. She agreed and stood up and asked Ben to help her. He came over quickly and unzipped her dress and helped her step out of it. She was wearing a black garter belt as well, and a black lace bra, but no panties. She was completely shaved as well and I thought her pussy looked so beautiful.

She sat back down and slid up the bed and I crawled up and started kissing her legs, working my way up her thighs. When I got to her pussy, she let out a gasp and moaned softly. She tasted so sweet and I quickly started working my tongue inside her. Ben asked if he could join in and Susie looked at him and nodded yes. I could tell that she was the controlling partner in the marriage

Ben moved behind me and pulled my dress and slip up and slid my panties to the side and started working a finger in my ass to prep me.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

It felt so good to be fully dressed giving oral to a beautiful woman and having a gorgeous guy working on my ass. Ben then slid out of his clothes and pressed his cock against my ass. It took several pushes, but he worked his way in, and tried to develop a rhythm of pushing while I was licking his wife.

I had never had such a wonderful experience and was enjoying it tremendously when Susie started to buck her hips and started to climax. I sucked on her clit and tongued it at the same time and she began spasming and writhing in the bed. She clamped her legs around my head and squeezed tightly. When she slowed down and came to a rest, she said that was the best orgasm she had ever had, and stared right at Ben as she said it.

Ben ignored her remark and kept plugging away at my ass. Soon he tightened up and filled my ass with his load. He stayed in until he softened up, and then Susie instructed him to help me out of my dress. I stepped back and Ben helped me out of my dress and slip. She asked me to remove my panties and I did, and my cock sprang to attention after being released.

Susie told Ben to lube up my cock, and he reached towards the nightstand. She stopped him and said that she wanted him to use his mouth to moisten my cock. He started to protest, but she demanded that he do it and do it quickly. He bent over and licked my cock trying to put as much saliva on it as he could. She smiled and then motioned me over to her on the bed.

She had me lay on my back and she got over me and slid down on my cock. Her pussy was so warm and felt so good. She sat up and rode up and down on my cock and moaned that this felt so good. She was massaging my breasts at the same time and would bend down every couple of minutes and give me a deep kiss. At one point, she told me that when I got close, she wanted me to come inside her and fill her up with my load. I told her that I would love to do that and she smiled at me. After about fifteen more minutes of her riding me, she started to orgasm again and her pussy contractions brought me to my climax as well. I filled her up with my load and she collapsed on top of me, our breasts smashing together.

She gave me a deep kiss and thanked me for giving her a great night, but she was hoping to make it better. She rolled over and told Ben that she needed him to clean her pussy. He walked over with his cock erect again and began to lick my semen out of her pussy. He did a good job and watching that started to get me hard again. Susie winked at me and said that it was now my turn.

She asked me to get behind Ben and do to him, what he had done to me. Ben started to protest, and said that was crossing the line, but she stopped him and said that he needed to do it, or she would make his other secrets known. Ben grudgingly obliged and opened his knees while he went back to licking her pussy. I wondered what his secrets were, but was happy to continue participating in this ménage à trois .

I got behind Ben and slowly eased one finger into his ass. After he loosened up, I slipped a second finger in and then when I though he was ready, I pulled my fingers out and slid my cock to his entrance. She told me to go ahead and give it to him good, so I pushed in, trying to go slow, but following her orders as she was definitely in command. It took about six pushes, but then I was in his ass. She told him that he was going to know what the term balls deep was, and told me to keep going in. I kept pushing in and after another five thrusts, I was balls deep in his ass.

She told him to do a better job of licking her pussy and asked me to fuck him as hard as I could. I started pushing and thrusting with my efforts, and I was able to generate enough momentum to force him into her pussy a little bit. She said that was better and that he needed to keep it up until she came again. It seemed like we were at this for almost twenty minutes before she finally came. She then told Ben to tighten down on my cock and make me come as well. Ben tried to squeeze his sphincter muscle and I felt the increased pressure and within a minute I came as well.

Susie caressed Ben’s head a little and told him that he had done such a good job that he would get a reward. She let him sit on the bed and pulled me over to her. She took my softened cock in her mouth and began sucking on it, cleaning up my cock and working to get me hard again. She worked a finger into my ass at the same time and within a few minutes of her efforts, I was rock hard again. She pulled off my cock and asked if I could handle one more time. I told her that I would love to do it again with her.

She laughed and said that she wanted Ben and me to suck each other off at the same time. She said that who ever got the other person to come first would be the winner, and could then fuck her again. Ben looked deflated, but motioned for me to join him on the bed. We lay sideways and began sucking on each other’s cocks. I was enjoying this, although I’m not sure that Ben was. He wasn’t very good at sucking cock and would scrape with his teeth from time to time. Susie whispered in my ear to finger his ass so that I could win.

I worked a finger in Ben’s ass and sure enough, within a minute he was filling my mouth with his load. I heard a clicking sound and Susie had grabbed her phone and snapped a few pictures of us. Ben protested again, but she told him that she was in charge and did what she wanted. She declared me the winner and wanted me on top of her right away.

She gave Ben her phone and told him to take some pictures of us together so should would have a souvenir of this evening. She lay on her back and I crawled up on her. She kissed me deeply and asked for us to go slow on this last round. I obeyed and slid in her pussy and used long, slow strokes with my cock to fuck her. We kept kissing and rubbing our breasts at the same time. Ben was snapping away with her camera taking pictures from all sorts of angles. I was amazed that I had this much stamina, but this was the hottest thing I had ever been a part of or even read about. Soon, she started tightening her pussy muscles and asked me to fill her up. I quickly came with her increased pussy grip on my cock and collapsed on top of her. She kissed me softly and thanked me for a fantastic night.

She got up and asked if I would spend the night and we would talk in the morning about this night and what would happen going forward. My legs were so weak, I was okay with staying right there. She said that she and Ben were going to their room, but that I was welcome to sleep here. She brought me a robe and nightgown to sleep in and they left me in their guestroom while they went to the master bedroom for the night. I couldn’t believe what I had just been through and I’m sure that Ben wasn’t prepared for that night either.

I dozed off shortly and woke in the morning, having slept soundly all night long. I grabbed a quick shower in the morning, but didn’t wash my face or hair as I wanted to try and maintain what was left of my look. I put on the robe and went down to the kitchen and found Susie down their reading the newspaper and waiting for me.

What happened next blew me away and will be my next story.

Erica
Published 
Written by ericamalamute7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments