Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My day as a slut

"Pleasing my Mistress"

14
4 Comments 4
38.9k Views 38.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

Again this is a true story from a few years ago.

I had met a lady online, from a town about 40 miles away, we chatted, cammed and exchanged phone numbers. We texted and talked and eventually met, not quite in the way we wanted, but that's another story.

We had met a couple of times and the opportunity arose to get her alone for a day at her house, so we planned something a bit different. She was quite a dominant woman, very open minded, so I agreed to let her be my Mistress for the day,

I arrived at her door and she pulled me inside, backing me against the wall and kissed me deeply then told me to go up to the bedroom, strip off and wait for her. I replied, “Yes Mistress”, and went upstairs, into the bedroom and took all my clothes off and waited. I didn't have to wait long as she came through the door, dressed in stockings, an all in one body suit and high heels. She was carrying a large carrier bag which she threw on the bed. She told me that hese were the rules, I had to do everything she told me, no refusals, no hesitation or there would be punishment, I said Yes Mistress. I was feeling nervous, and although I'm bi, in my every day life I'm the typical alpha male at home and at work, so this was a complete turn around for me, giving complete control to someone else, but I was excited to, and it was a bit obvious, standing there naked.

She told me she was going to dress me like a slut, her slut, then she turned to the carrier bag and took out some clothing for me to put on, first was a pair of black panties, she told me to put them on and not to cover them in spunk, then a black negligee with red bows. I put this on too and it felt so smooth and silky and very erotic, my cock was bulging in the tight panties. Then she handed me black hold up stockings, which I also put on, then to my surprise, a pair of high heels in my size! She had obviously given this a lot of thought! I put them on, trying not to fall and break an ankle, then came the thigs that topped my outfit off, a dogs collar with the word fuckslut on the name tag and a pair of handcuffs, once the cuffs shut with an audible click, I knew I was under her control.

She led me by the chain between the cuffs towards the bed, told me to get on my knees and lick her cunt, and make a good job of it or else. I set to my task, pulling the crotch of the body suit to one side and got my tongue and lips working on her already wet pussy, worming it deep within her sweet wet honey hole, nibbling on her large inner lips and sucking on her clit. It wasn't long before an orgasm hit her, pulling my head deeper into her crotch, moaning and grinding her increasingly wet pussy against my mouth, I lapped up every drop of her delicious cunt juice.

She pushed me away and told me that I was a fucking useless cunt licker and deserved to be punished.

She pulled an ottoman, (a type of bedroom chest), into the middle of the floor and told me to lay down on it. I was on my knees, my body draped over the ottoman, my hands cuffed and in front of me. I felt a smack on my buttocks, then another, it stung! She told me tostand up and remove my panties as she couldn't get a good hit at my arse. I stood up and dropped the panties to the floor, my hard on sticking out like a beacon, she bent down and kissed my knob, then took my cock into her mouth, gently sucking it as she cupped my balls and squeezed them, gently at first but getting harder. I winced at the pain, she said, that's not allowed, on your belly again!

I lay back down on top of the ottoman, my bare arse open to her hands. I felt a sort of half hearted smack, but nothing else for a minute or so, then she leant over me and whispered in my ear, do you trust your Mistress? I replied yes, I trust my Mistress, she said good boy. She moved off me then I felt her spread my bum cheeks, then a cold, wet and slimy hard object was pushed against my um hole, she was going to fuck me! I felt her insert her vibe into my arsehole, slowly at first, but soon it was fully inside me and she pumped it in and out of my tight man cunt. She fondled my balls, squeezing gently this time as her vibe invaded my back passage. I could feel it rubbing against my prostate, the feeling was awsome, my cock was dripping precum onto the floor, my cock was ready to burst! She told me not to cum, I replied, Yes Mistress, but I dont think I can hang on for long.

She pulled the vibe out and told me to stand up. As I did, she took hold of my cock, guided it into her mouth and licked all the precum. She told me I had been a good slave, and my srvices were no longer required. She removed the cuffs and the collar, then told me to fuck her!

Still wearing the negligee and stockings, the high heels had been removed already, I told her to get on her knees on the edge of the bed and I entered her from behind. My cock was solid and her cunt was soaking, a few strokes, then I slipped it up her arse, saying, what's good for the goose, and I fucked her arse deep and hard. It wasn't long before I was going to cum, I told her to turn round and open her mouth, she just turned around, mouth open when I shot my load. I dont know if it was the use of the vibe on my prostate, but what an orgasm, my spunk went everywhere! In her open mouth, on her face, some went on her hair, on the pillow and even a few drops on the wall!

All in all it was an amazing day, and I'd quite happily give up control again.

Published 
Written by Oldphart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments