Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Day in Panties

"The day I spent at work in my hot panties"

29
9 Comments 9
37.7k Views 37.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
I'm a 21 year old sales rep for a drinks supplier. I'm tall and skinny, and love little sexual secrets....today was just another day in this secret life.

The alarm clock rang out like a drill sergeant screaming at his soldiers. 6 AM and it was already light outside. It looked like it would be yet another clear sunny hot summers day and I awoke laying naked in my bed. It appeared that my head wasn't the first part of my body to wake today! My erect penis gazed up at me begging for release. I fought hard to stop myself from bringing myself to a huge orgasm, I had already left it a little late for work. "There will be plenty of time for that later." I convinced myself. How right I'd prove to be.

I got out of bed and began to dress myself. After a night of taking photos of me in my panties the night before the underwear lay on the ground filled with dry semen. The look of my cum stained panties turned me on and for the second time that day I fought the urge to grab my hard cock and rub until I was satisfied.

I fought hard, and I won that battle. Yet, a thought crossed my mind...."I could wear a pair of panties today and no one would know, it could be my little secret. A day spent in my cum dried panties." The thought seemed entirely possible and I loved the idea of knowing that I had a sordid little secret with me all day. I gazed over the selection, a pair of black french knickers, white ones, and then a baby pink thong with a silver heart just above my tight virgin hole (I loved the feel of the cold steel against me).

I knew immediately that my mind was made up. I was going to wear panties all day at work, for the first time. I reached out and picked the black french knickers. They were crispy from the dried cum, but I thrust my skinny body, my 7 inch shaft and little ginger balls into them. It felt good to be wearing ladies clothes again.

I continued to dress and raced out the door. I sat in the morning traffic with a hard cock as I knew the secret that no one else did. I reached my first call at around 9 AM, and as the meeting went smoothly I realised no one could possibly know my secret. Part of me wanted people to know that secret. As the day wore on and the desire for people to know became stronger I became braver.

After lunch, I decided that I couldn't bear it anymore I needed someone to know, someone to see me wearing my panties. So, just before my call, I untucked my shirt, and pulled up the black lace nice and high. I re-tucked my shirt back into my panties. My next customer was in for a treat.

As I walked from the car park to my meeting, I heard a few murmurs, a few "Am I imagining things or was that man wearing panties?" I even watched one man, take several glances, and smile. I knew I would be in his thoughts tonight as he tugged away at himself.

I walked into my final meeting, I was sweating, so nervous I thought I was going to die. It was too late to turn back now. The meeting went well, and as I stood up I made a point of turning around, with my back to the customer (a mid 30's man, who was tall, dark, and very muscular with the most piercing blue eyes you'll ever see, the sort of guy I would do anything for a night of hot passion with).

JeniferMasey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeniferMasey

He stopped talking mid sentence.

I had his attention.

"Oh, well, erm,... that's quite a nice shirt you have." He spluttered.

"Pardon?" I replied, pretending to be confused and not realise he had noticed my black lacy panties.

"What I mean is, well, erm, I think, I know your secret. Your panties. They've certainly brightened my day!!"

What a relief! He liked them! The thought that he was looking and enjoying made my cock rock hard. I just wish I could release all that pressure inside them. I was begging for release. A release I knew I wouldn't get for another few hours until.

"Would you like to check the store cupboard, just to make sure the product is safe?" He said, with a wink. I knew what he wanted, and boy did I want it to.
 
"I think that would be best don't you..." I replied.

He led the way down the stairs into a tiny little cupboard with enough room for one person to reach the shelves. It was tight and dark which just made me more excited. I followed my lover into the darkness, and was about to make an awkward comment when he turned grabbed the back of my head and kissed me vigorously.

His mouth tasted like heaven, and his tongue found every single spot of my mouth making my mind reel and my cock even harder. "Now take those trousers off, I want to see you cum in them panties."

I did as my master instructed, and as he rubbed from the outside of my panties I knew it wouldn't be long before my cock exploded. I rubbed my balls with one hand as he furiously rubbed my shaft through the lace with both of his hands. His strong grip brought me closer. I saw one hand wander from my shaft and squeeze my ass checks hard. Oh, I was going to explode.

"Pleasee, make me your little bitch. Finger my tight hole. I'm going to cum all inside these panties."

"Anything for you you little slut. I'm going to make you cum! I want you to squirt your load into these hot black panties."

And with that my lover slid his middle finger into my hole, it hurt, it felt like it was on fire. But he knew what he was doing because within seconds he found my prostate and he rubbed it gently making my knees buckle. He continued to rub through my panties, my shaft pulsed against his hand. It was coming. I was coming. I felt my hole tighten around his finger and my balls pulse in my hand. I could feel the warm juice pouring out of my cock.
 
"That's so hot, the white of your cum against the black of your panties. Mmmm, it tastes so good."

"It's all yours baby. Drink it up."

There was a knock at the door.

We were caught.

I was so ashamed. I pulled my trousers up, and legged it back to the car. I was so scared, but so satisfied. My cock ached for more yet my panties were full of hot juicy semen. I drove home with my panties covered in cum. As soon as I got in, I relived the afternoons work, with my own hands and the same pair of panties. I'll be reliving that for the rest of my life. And definitely, for another few times tonight!

X

Published 
Written by robbrownn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments