Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother's Boyfriend, My Slut! (part 2)

"Now that he was my slut, I couldn't seem to get enough of him."

10
2 Comments 2
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The day had been wonderful, seeing my slut skewered on my strap on. His nipples peeking through his netted shirt as he begged to come with me buried deep inside of him. After he came all over his chest and face, I had exited the room, needing my own release. I headed for the shower, happy to leave him to clean up his mess.

With the taste of him still on my lips, I turned on the water. Feeling the splash along my sensitive skin, I rubbed my thighs together as my hands began working my tender breasts. My pussy throbbed in time with each brush of my thumbs across my nipples. I started thinking about what I could do to him tomorrow. I could have him on his hands and knees, begging me to take him from behind, or maybe, I could use my handcuffs and some rope to tie him to my bed. It would be nice to see him at my mercy. I had begun licking my lips in anticipation for the next day when I came out of a blonde stupor. Why wait for tomorrow, I could have him right now. Turning off the shower, I lightly toweled myself off. Leaving the restroom naked, I went in search of my slut. He was in my mother’s room, changing when I found him.

Standing in the doorway, I watched as he discarded his soiled clothing. He began rummaging through my mother’s night draw for something else to wear. His cute ass on full display, only showing off his red swollen pucker when going towards the bottom drawer. Pulling from my mother’s cuter lingerie, he clothed himself in a sheer royal blue top. It was low hanging and allowed his nipples to be exposed as the fabric flowed about, caressing his skin.

Gliding up behind him, I slapped my hand against his exposed ass. He jumped, a yelp falling from his lips. His eyes finding mine, they quickly lost their startled quality and went dark with lust. Turning he pressed himself against me, his cock rubbing against the soft skin of my thigh.

Seeing my collar still tight around his neck, the leash dangling, I grasped the pink handle, and tugged. Stepping back, he stumbled to follow me. Heading back to my room, I pointed to the bed, before I began rummaging through my drawers. Finding some cute, satin, royal blue panties to match his top, I went for my closet. Grabbing some black nylon stockings and a pair of black stilettos, I turned to see him waiting patiently on the bed. His raven hair falling into his face as he looked at me expectantly. Tossing him my finds, I crossed my arms over my exposed chest, watching as he finished dressing.

Crooking my finger to him, I beckoned him over to my makeup stand. There I reapplied his makeup, going for a soft pink lip gloss instead of bold red lipstick. His eyes were now lined inside of a rich brown with some light mascara. He had the perfect evening wear.

Once again retrieving the leash, I led him back into my mother’s bedroom. Forcing him onto my mother’s bed, I told him to wait before disappearing back into my room for some handcuffs and scarfs as well as my new crop, butt plug, and strap on. Reappearing at my mother’s door, I saw that my slut had obediently listened.

Walking to his side, I leaned down and nibbled on his ear before whispering, “Be a good little bitch and spread your legs wide, hands over head.”

I then preceded to cuff first one hand to the left and the other hand to the opposite side of the bed. Next came his legs. Forcing him to bend is legs, I knotted one end of a scarf around his knee and the other around his elbow. Soon his tight, little hole was on full display.

Climbing over him, I positioned my damp pussy snuggly against his pink lips. Looking past my boobs I made eye contact, saying without words what he was to do. Instantly is tongue was darting up into my cunt, tickling my clit with each pass before diving deep into my juices. Instantly I was moaning. My slut had such a talented mouth. Within moments an orgasm was tearing me apart.

He continued to suckle my pussy as I came down from my high. Once able to think again, I slid forward, burying his nose in my pussy and his tongue in my rosebud. He continued to work me over, becoming hornier and more eager with each strike of his tongue. Unable to take much more of such wonderful torment, I slid from his talented mouth and went to retrieve my strap on and crop.

Clicking my plastic cock in place, I returned to my pet. I knew that he would need some more punishment. Swinging, I brought the crop down across his inner thigh, loving how his pale flesh turned bright red. Wanting more, I continued to slap his flesh with the crop. Lines soon covered his scantly dressed body.

AmberHills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberHills

All the while he moaned and begged for more.

Really wanting to hear him scream, I first struck at his nipples, but that only caused his moans to raise slightly in volume. I needed more! So with an upward slap, I dragged the crop up his balls, loving the high pitch yelp he gave as his body shuttered and his cock oozed.

My free hand came up to cup and massage his tender flesh through his satin panties before I laid another mark on his balls. His yelp had gone up an octave and his eyes pleaded with me for release. Smiling, I simply leaned forward, removed the fabric and engulfed his cock, slurping and sucking. Within moments he was fighting his bonds, begging for release. My only answer was to squeeze his balls extremely tight and bite lightly on the tip of his cock. His moan came out strangled with pain and pleasure.

Quickly I released his cock and tender balls, moving farther down dragging his panties off as I went. Attaching my mouth to his pucker, I began to lube it up, getting it ready for my fake cock. My hands caressing his thighs as my tongue lapped and spit slid down my face and into his ass. It didn’t help when he began wiggling, his hips begging for more. It was hard enough licking at his knot without making contact with his cock.

Frustrated I moved over him, ramming my strap on deep before he even had time to process what was going on. The quick entrée had him yelling out and his balls clenching as I had drilled into his prostate. Pleasure and pain warring on his face as he panted for breath.

Shifting my hips slightly, I pressed more firmly into his male g-spot. His eyes rolling as I pulled out and pressed back in, setting a slow rhythm for our fucking. Each forward thrust had him moaning and begging for more. Smiling I began nibbling and licking his nipples as I slowed my thrusting down even more.

This had him tossing his head about in a frenzy. One of my hands going up to slowly and lightly pump his cock, matching pace with each shove forward. His cock throbbing in hand, I knew I wanted to push him to the limit without giving him release. I picked up the pace, drilling into his prostate harshly, loving the whimpers he let out. Knowing he was so very close to his limit, I shoved one last time, brutally hard into his prostate. His breath hitched and his eyes rolled into his head before he fell limp against the bedding. His cock still throbbing with the need to cum. My little slut had blacked out.

Staying buried in his ass, I began to move more softly. Moving forward I licked and kissed his face, all the while stroking his needy cock. After a few moments of nothing, he slowly opened his eyes, taking in the state of his aching cock and me, still deep inside him. He moaned and gradually met my eyes. He was in awe and wonderment, maybe even a hint of fear. I threw him into oblivion and he had never experienced it before. He wasn’t sure if such a power was a good idea for me to have. I simply smiled and worked my hips into him, loving how ecstasy lit up his face.

After a few more good thrusts, I removed myself from him. His cock still stood proud and hard. I quickly removed his bonds and lay on the bed beside my bitch. Tugging the leash, dragged him on top of me, loving how his satin top brushed my sensitive breasts. I was getting sleepy, but I wanted to cum again.

Pushing his lips to my breasts, he began to suckle and twist his tongue over each nipple, his fingers sliding into my dripping cunt as his cock rubbed against my leg. His thumb running circles over my clit and his fingers picking up the pace, I knew I was about to orgasm. Dragging his lips to mine, my pussy clenched on his digits and my juices flowed as his mouth caught his name as I came.

Thoroughly satisfied, he rolled off of me, his cock still in need of release, though he wouldn’t find it again today. Maybe tomorrow I will allow him to cum for me. Maybe even have him masturbate as I film it to show to my friends. But for now, I needed some sleep.

Quickly tumbling from the bed, I turned off the light switch, covering us in darkness before returning to my slut’s side. Crawling under the covers with him, I curled in close, loving that he had put his satin panties back on over his swollen cock.

Throwing my leg directly over that bulge, I cuddled in for some sleep, knowing that my soft thigh would continuously brush the satin fabric over his cock all through the night. My slut would stay in pleasured agony while I slept, and tomorrow he would be more than ready for some rough screwing.

Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments