Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Dressed Virgin at the ABS

"Old CD gets some action at the ABS"

21
6 Comments 6
16.5k Views 16.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

So it started with putting on one of my sister's dresses when I was sixteen. It was a long velvet dress and felt incredible on. Prancing around the bedroom, I felt super sexy and so turned on. I was skinny, blond, smooth and could look like a young chick. So turned on, my cock was throbbing. Within ninety seconds I shot a huge load inside the dress. Funny that I had no thoughts of men, sucking cock or getting fucked at all back then. Things change.

Always having a girlfriend, it stayed a secret. Years went by and I started to dress more. Slowly went from the cheap maid's outfit to a nice collection. I had wigs, boobs, corsets, lace dresses, stockings, heels, makeup, and more. When I got the opportunity I would get all sexy but now I had a million fantasies about men. I wanted to suck, swallow and get fucked hard. I wanted black studs, old white pervs, tough blue collars, suit types. I was turning sissy, time to act.

I put an ad on Craig's List:

'Closet Cd looking for mature top  - Closet cd, sexy but not 100% pass. 40, 5'10", 170, ddf, smooth. Looking for top. Need to suck, get fucked, rough ok, please no marks. You need to host. I can come mostly dressed under my guy clothes but need to finish there.'

It also had pictures of me dressed as a sexy slut without showing my face. 

I got a bunch of responses but sadly no one seemed to be able to host. I did like this guy, 'mwm, 5'10, 180, 9" fat cock.' After some back and forth he messaged me.

'Why don't we meet at the adult bookstore, they have one big booth right where you come in. You can finish dressing there. Suck my big cock and I am going to fuck you hard before you swallow my load, you fucking slut.'

He was such a sweet talker, how could I resist? We agreed to meet the next day at 2:00 when it would not be busy. I decided to get there fifteen minutes early, get ready and leave the door open. 

It was a fifteen-minute drive but I was so excited and nervous I started to get ready hours ahead. I showered and shaved and shaved and shaved, then deep cleaned my pussy. I put on a black garter, stockings, panty, padded bra and a lace dress. My cock was pushing out my panties as I looked in the mirror with my blond wig on. I put on my loose jeans and a zip-up hoodie. With my wig, lube, condoms & napkins in a small bag, I was off.

When I got to the ABS and parked it was only 1:15. I sat in my car, heart pounding and not sure I could do this. After ten minutes of freaking out, I took a breath grabbed my bag and headed in. The man at the desk barely looked up as I asked for $10 in tokens. The front of the place was completely empty and I was a bit relieved as I headed to the booths. I walked through the beaded booth entry in the back. It was dark and smelled like a river of cum. 

I saw the first (big) booth by itself on the right and my heart sunk as I saw the red light on, it was occupied.  Nervous I went right to the row of booths and got in the middle one. After putting in $5, I quickly took my jacket and pants off, put them on the folded chair and put my wig on. Soon I heard dinging as a couple guys were coming in.

I was surfing through the channels when the door opened and I saw this guy behind me. He was around fifty, maybe 5'4", Latin and neatly dressed. He grabbed my crotch with one hand and my ass with his other. I pushed him away hard. Not my type and I was waiting for my date. He glared at me as I pushed him out and closed the door.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

A couple of minutes later I heard someone come in the booth next to me. I watched as he dropped his pants and started to play with his cock. He then looked through the hole and saw me. Reaching through he groped my ass, it made me hard. I dropped to my knees as his nice little uncut cock came through the hole. It was already hard and maybe 6". I started working his musty foreskin, licking and pulling it. His cock was getting even harder as I sucked every inch. I pushed my face as hard as I could to the hole and he pumped me for about another minute. I tasted a warm little slippery drip, then a few huge spurts filled my mouth. Wow. A second later he was gone as I savored his cum in my mouth. Fuck it, swallowed...

I stood up and was getting my self adjusted when within a minute this huge cock came through the hole. It must have been 9" limp and 2" across. Holding it in my hand I shivered, so beautiful yet scary. Dropping to my knees I rubbed it all over my face, kissed it, licked it all over. As I started sucking it, it grew even bigger. I could only get about half of it before it got stuck at my throat. I tried but just gagged, was slobbering all over, in a trance waiting for my reward and he just pulled it out. Looking through I saw pants come up and out he went.

My door opened a second later and there he was, the short guy I pushed out earlier. He closed the door behind him as I stood up. I did not push him away but leaned down and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my face and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I had never kissed a man and almost came as we made out. I wanted his cock.

I was pulling his pants down as he said, 'I am going to fuck your pussy.' He pushed me around so I was bent over holding the tv screen. Wrapping his arms around me he was talking in my ear, 'You want me to fuck that ass pussy?'

I just nodded. As I felt the head of his massive cock start to slowly push in I was happy that I had lubed up after my cleaning. It still hurt as he slowly pushed it deeper. No, this was too much.

I tried to stand up straight but he grabbed my neck and started choking me. Pumping me harder and harder, I thought my kidneys were breaking. I let go, I was a fuck toy, that little guy with his huge cock was my master. Slamming me with every inch harder and harder. He grunted so loud the clerk could probably hear as I felt my pussy fill with his hot cum.

His cock was still in me as he pulled me up and whispered, 'You clean me up now.' My cock had shriveled up from the brutal fuck but as I got down on my knees it came back to life dripping pre-cum. I licked his beautiful cock, his balls, his stomach clean as he stroked my head. One more stroke and I came a bucket load on the floor.

As he walked out I saw a couple guys looking in. I cleaned myself up, took my wig off and put on my pants and jacket.  I looked at my phone, it was 2:00.

 

True story... to be continued.

 

Published 
Written by cdangey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments