Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phoenix Park Night

"My first time getting a blowjob from another man while wearing lingerie"

17
10 Comments 10
27.9k Views 27.9k
829 words 829 words
I am a 32 year old married guy who happens to like wearing ladies' lingerie. My fondness for wearing lingerie goes back to my late teen years when I would wear my mother's clothes and underwear.

I went on to wear my sister's undies and this continued into adult life where I have worn the undies of many ladies (without them knowing it).

Until the time of this story, I never ventured out wearing women's clothes but on this particular night, I put on a pair of my wife's tights and a pair of red satin panties underneath my jeans.

I got in my car and drove to the public park in Dublin, known as the Phoenix Park. I drove for a while enjoying the sensation of the tights against my skin and the satin panties straining against my cock. Eventually, I parked my car and sat in an area where it was rumoured that gay men hung out once it got dark.

At this time I had never experienced anything of a sexual nature with any man and would have classed myself as being bi-curious at a stretch. As I sat there in the dark, I noticed men going off walking in the dark but I did not have the courage to get out of my car. My heart was pounding at the thoughts of what could be going on out there and I was happy enough with that for the time being.

However, a man got out of a car and came over to the window of my car. I let down the window and we had a short chat about what goes on in the area. He was from out of town and said that he was hoping to meet with a guy he had been chatting to on the internet. It was a cold evening and he asked if he could sit in the car with me for a chat.

I said sure and and he got in. By this stage I was very nervous as to what could possibly happen! We spoke for a while and he said that he had come here a few times and did some "messing around" with guys. He asked me if I was gay and I said that I was married but curious. He was a really nice guy and I started to open up to him and told him that I liked to wear women's underwear and that I was wearing some under my clothes.

He thought that was cool and said that he wanted to see it if I didn't mind showing him.

PamelaFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaFun

I thought about it and thought, what harm could it do? and I was getting very aroused by the thoughts of someone seeing me in my lingerie. He asked if he could help me out of my jeans and he pulled my jeans down gently. He then asked if he could smooth my legs in my black tights and I allowed him to do this.

His hands made a beautiful noise as they stroked my thighs through the nylon tights. He let his hand wander up over my cock which was straining in my red satin panties. He gave my cock a firm squeeze and commented that I had a lovely big cock. My wife had often told me this when fucking her but I had never heard this from a man before!

He asked me if I would like a "little suck" and he gently pulled down my tights and panties and proceeded to lick my shaft up and down. He then swirled his tongue over the top of my cock and I thought I would pass out with the sensation of it! He then took me deeper and deeper into his mouth - much deeper than my wife or any girlfriend had ever taken me. I gripped the steering wheel of the car and exclaimed, "I'm coming ....." and I thought that he would stop but he didn't. He kept sucking until I unloaded load after load of cum into his mouth.

I slumped back in my seat shaking when he had finished and he opened the car door and spat out mouthfuls of cum. I thanked him over and over for what was the best blowjob I ever had. He wiped some of my cum from my tights and panties and licked it from his fingers.

He asked me if I would like to suck his cock or indeed take him from behind as he wanted to be stretched by my large cock. At that moment, I froze and couldn't do anything, probably from the shock of what I had done. He said that he understood and we said goodbye and then I quickly drove off in my car

Its been a few years since that night and I now wish I had returned the favour. Maybe I will get the chance again ... next time I will take it with both hands!

Published 
Written by Markdwyer1984
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments