Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pure Innocence

"Well, maybe not..."

23
8 Comments 8
20.0k Views 20.0k
736 words 736 words
It was an unseasonably warm Saturday and I decided to go out for a walk and clear my head. Instead of my normal guy garb, I decided to go out dressed as Aimee. But I was looking for a different look—totally cute and innocent which was not like me at all. I put on a little blue cotton dress, a pair of sandals, and donned a blond wig. The wig was long enough that I could put pigtails on either side. Even the light blue cotton panties I was wearing gave me the feeling of a young innocent female, or, so I thought at the time. I put on some light makeup and a little eyeliner on my eyes, grabbed my purse, and a zipped up hoody sweat shirt and left my apartment.

After I stepped out the door, I started noticing that my look was getting me attention that I hadn't expected. I was walking down to the mall, and noticed that everyone was looking at me. I thought, at first, that maybe I was somehow giving it away that I was a guy. Then I noticed one of the guys who looked at me, caught my eye and smiled. Also, walking a little further, past a group of guys, I could feel all of their eyes on me. Of course, I thought, what an idiot I am. This is exactly the kind of look that I'm attracted to, so no wonder I'm attracting all sorts of attention. Dressing cute to attract attention, but not going too far—this could be fun.

I stopped by a book store that sells specialty coffees, picked up a magazine and a cappuccino. I found a seat by the window and started to flip through my magazine. No sooner did I get into my magazine than I could feel someone watching me. I looked up and noticed a good looking young guy looking in my direction, or rather at my legs. I guess having nice tanned slender legs really pays off.

I found myself getting really turned on by his attention. I swear if I had a pussy, my panties would have been soaked.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

I decided to have a little bit of fun with him, so I pretended to scratch my calf, which really drew his attention. His gaze never left my hand. I started shifting in my seat, because my cock was starting to swell a little. Wow, where is this coming from? I thought, I wish I had a pussy, because I am really getting attracted to him. What if I did have a pussy? Would I go to the bathroom, take my panties off, come back here and give him a peek up my dress? All I wanted to do right now was go home and jerk off. Well, not exactly—All I really wanted to do, was take him home, and just let him have his way with me.

I finished my cappuccino, but I did not want to leave the shop without doing something. I bent down to grab my purse, making sure my back was toward the good looking stranger—he got a good view of my ass and legs. Staying bent over, I got out a pen and paper, and then wrote down my name and cell number on it. I was really attracted to this guy, and I wanted to get to know him better. At this point I didn't care about anything else, I stood up and walked toward his table.

I walked past him as I was leaving, and dropped the paper by his table, hoping he would pick it up. As I walked out the door, I glanced over at him and watched him pick up the paper. I smiled to myself as I left.

I got home as soon as I could. As soon as I got in the door, I hiked my dress up and pulled my panties down to release my hard cock. I started stroking it, imagining I was getting fucked by the stranger at the coffee shop. It didn't take long for me to cum, and I unleashed a huge load all over my dress.

While I was still breathing hard from my orgasm, my cell phone rang. It was a text message: "Hey this is Steve from the book store."

I responded to him: "Hey, I was just thinking about you. ;)"

Published 
Written by Aimee_Cd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments