Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Realized Fantasies. Chapter 1: Exposure

"Secretly a sissy, Steve becomes Steffie and is coerced into servicing those who outed him/her."

22
12 Comments 12
26.2k Views 26.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Steve wasn’t sure, but he thought he heard the bathroom door close. He was in the shower and the bathroom fan was running, so he stopped for a moment to listen. Maybe one of the guys came in to use the toilet, he wondered.

“Hello?” he said aloud.

No reply. It was probably just one of the other guys getting something they’d left in the bathroom, he thought. Steve was one of the last to shower, and the other guys had left a variety of toiletry items at the sink. So he went on showering but hurried somewhat so he wouldn’t keep the guys waiting. They were planning to head into town and have beers at the bar Robert said was a good hangout.

His friend from work, Dave, had invited him to join some other coworkers for a weekend trip to Robert’s cabin, where they were going to play cards, drink lots of beer, watch tomorrow’s game, and just relax. Steve had met most of the other guys, knew some of them a little, and they all seemed like good guys. Steve was happy to be getting to know some other guys from work.

When he finished showering and pulled the curtain open, though, he had an awful surprise. His clothes were gone, and other clothing was in the place where he’d put his clothes on the counter. Taking his clothes might be a little prank on him, sort of an initiation for the new guy in the group, but the clothes left on the counter were not regular clothes.

The clothing items were all feminine items. A pair of red, satin bikini panties lay atop the pile, with a red nightie or chemise folded underneath. Black stockings, actually pantyhose, were underneath all, but the legs hung down toward the floor, where there sat a pair of black, patent leather high heels, which appeared to have four-inch heels.

He still prayed that they were playing a prank on him, but something made him feel that was doubtful. 'Did they know he was a cross-dresser? Oh, how could they know? How could they have found out?' He’d never told anyone about his cross-dressing. Except for other crossdressers he’d met online, that is, or other guys, and even a few girls, who were dominants and seemed to enjoy chatting with crossdressers, but he’d never even met any of them in person.

True, he’d had encounters with other men, in adult bookstores and once at a rest stop, and revealed that he was wearing panties to them as he was sucking them off. Most just laughed a bit, or said they didn’t care, and urged him to just keep sucking. But none of those encounters had been anywhere near where he worked, and none very recently, and he didn’t recognize anyone he’d had encounters with, and never saw them again. There hadn’t even been that many. So how could his coworkers have found him out?

He reached for the towel and slowly began drying himself. Over the noise of the fan, he could hear voices in the adjoining bedroom, but couldn’t make out what they were saying. Occasionally, he heard them laugh loudly, though.

“Oh, God,” he said to himself, quietly.

What was he going to do? He searched his mind for answers, for a way to handle this situation. As he finished drying himself, he resolved that he would act like they’d played a prank on him, hoping it was really true. They couldn’t possibly know the truth! If they accused him of being a cross-dresser, he would just deny it, shrug it off, and get his male clothing back.

He wrapped the towel around himself, tucked it at the waist, and went to the door. He paused. He heard laughter again and waited for it to stop, his hand on the doorknob. He felt like he was shaking, nervous, his breath shuddering. He took a deep breath, exhaled, and then opened the door and went into the room.

The other guys, four of them, were not dressed completely, but most had on t-shirts and underwear, men’s underwear, some boxers, some briefs. One, Robert, was shirtless; he wore boxers. They all looked at Steve.

“Um, are you guys playing a joke on me?” said Steve, trying to sound nonchalant while not sustaining eye contact with any one of them.

The guys looked at one another, shrugged, and looked back at Steve. Several of them simply said, “No.”

Then Robert said to Steve, pointedly, “Why aren’t you dressed?”

Steve paused, then answered, “You guys took my clothes. Mind if I have them back?”

Most of the guys laughed a little, then Robert spoke again: “We put your clothes in there for you. Didn’t you see them?”

The guys were all grinning, staring at him.

“Those aren’t my clothes in there,” said Steve, slowly. He felt their stares and wondered if he could get out of this mess. “Come on, “ he said. “Where're my clothes?”

This time Brian spoke. “They’re in the bathroom, sissy. Why don’t you go put them on like a good little sissy?”

Brian’s response brought a hearty round of laughter from everyone except Steve, who felt himself reddening.

“What do you mean?” he asked after the laughter subsided. “Why are you calling me a sissy?”

Robert had been half sitting on the desk. He was shirtless and wore boxers. He stood up, and Steve couldn’t help noticing his muscular frame. Robert was tall, fit, and obviously worked out a lot. “We know you’re a sissy, dude,” he said.

Steve felt intimidated, but managed to inquire, “Who says I’m a sissy?”

“Oh, Steffie,” began Robert, “do you really need us to prove we know? Why don’t you just be a good girl and go put on the sissy clothes we all pitched in and bought you?”

“How can you prove what isn’t true?” tried Steve. His face must be totally red. Robert had called him by his online sissy name, Steffie. God, how did they know? Did they really have proof?

Steve had tried to avoid looking at Dave, his friend--or so he thought. But now Dave caught his eye, and said, “Sorry, man. Or, sissy, I mean.” He grinned and the others grinned with him.

John was sitting in a chair in front of the desk where Robert had been leaning, but facing away from the desk so he could see Steve. Now John swiveled the chair and scooted back up to the desk, where a laptop computer stood open. He turned the computer a bit, angled it toward Steve, and said, “Well, come have a look at yourself.”

Filled with dread, Steve approached the desk. Even from a distance, he could see the picture displayed on the screen, a picture he had posted of himself in one of the online sissy sites he had joined, wearing a short skirt, white blouse, black hose and black four inch high heels. The shoes looked much like the pair the guys had placed in the bathroom for him to wear. However, his head and face were not shown in the picture.

Trying not to sound desperate, Steve said, “How do you know that’s me? You can’t see my—I mean, the face.”

With Steve leaning over to see the computer screen, John reached for the mouse and clicked the arrow next to the picture, and yet another familiar photograph appeared. They had obviously found his membership profile on one of his sissy sites online. He knew that none of the pictures clearly showed his face, though. The picture now on display, however, was more revealing than the first, showing him wearing only thigh high, light tan hose and panties.

“Hey, John,” said Robert, “zoom in on that a little.”

John enlarged the photo, and, leaning forward next to Steve, Robert said, “Yeah, look at that mole on that sissy’s right thigh. I wonder if Steve, or Steffie here, has one like it.”

Suddenly, from behind, the towel he had wrapped around himself was yanked off of Steve.

Startled, Steve whirled, to see Brian holding the towel, grinning broadly.

“Hey! Give me back that towel!” Steve said, almost shrieking.

But then he felt a hard slap on his right butt cheek, which made him jump and whirl back around.

“Ow!” he cried, finding himself looking into, or, rather, up into Robert’s grinning face. He had instinctively reached his hands down to his crotch, in an effort to cover his penis, leaving his ass exposed.

The other guys were laughing at Steve.

“That hurt!” Steve exclaimed, but then, snap! he felt the sting of the towel snapping at his ass, and he whirled again, to face Brian. But Brian, holding the towel in one hand, pointed with his other hand at Steve’s leg.

“Check it out, guys,” said Brian. “I think it’s the telltale mole there on his thigh.”

Steve wished he could just disappear.

“A lot of people have moles,” Steve declared.

The others were laughing again.

“It says here in your profile that you like spankings, too. Not to mention cock sucking,” reported John. “So, no reason to complain about a couple of swats on the ass.”

Steve turned again and saw that John had brought up his sissy profile on the site. There were other things listed that Steve liked, including humiliation, anal toys, cock and ball torture, and just being as slutty as could be.

Steve knew he had been “outed” now. He began to feel fearful, wondering what the guys were going to do to him, and whom they had told about him. 'Did everyone at work know about him now? Were they going to beat him up for being gay?'

His confusion was interrupted by yet another announcement: “We just sent you an email a little while ago. You might have heard us laughing about it while you were in the bathroom. Check your phone—it’s right here.”

Steve hadn’t even thought about his phone but saw it off to one side on the desk. He picked it up and punched in his passcode. When he checked his email, though, the newest mail was from one of his online friends from the sissy site currently up on the computer.

The email was from one of the dominant males he’d connected with, flirted with, and had exchanged several emails with already.

The email, from MasterFull, read: “I like chatting and emailing with you but would much rather stick my real cock in your mouth and have you swallow my cum. I know you love cock. Maybe I’m psychic, but I have a feeling you’re going to get lucky this weekend!”

Steve read the brief email quickly, holding the phone close to shield it from the others, although Robert was leaning over to try and have a look at it. John, meanwhile, was at the computer again, typing briefly and making several clicks with the mouse.

“I don’t see anything from you guys on here,” said Steve, as he exited his email on the phone.

“Really?” asked Robert. “Nothing from MasterFull?”

Steve hesitated, growing confused again. “Yes, I guess. Is that a friend of your?”

The others burst out laughing.

“We are MasterFull!” announced Robert. “All of us. Here’s our profile,” he said, pointing to the computer.

Steve was quite familiar with the profile on display. Like most of the Doms he’d met online, the profile picture was of a penis—a penis very impressive, to Steve, for its size and appearance. It was rock hard, appeared to be at least eight inches in length, and with healthy girth.

“You told us you’d love to suck it, worship it, and swallow every drop of cum that came out of it if you had the privilege of sucking it,” said Robert. “Remember?”

Steve said nothing, looking down at the floor. But he did remember saying those things to MasterFull in one of the emails he’d sent him.

John clicked the mouse and brought up another window on the computer, showing an email account. “Here are all the emails you sent us,” he said. “You keep telling us you want to suck our cock. Now you have your chance.”

The others laughed, and there were shouts of, “Yeah, baby” and, “Oh, yeah!”

“You go, cocksucker!” came from Allen, who hadn’t said much.

When the jeering and laughter subsided, Steve, cowed, said, “But how? How did you guys find that site? And how did you know it was me? At least tell me that,” said Steve.

“Aw, sis,” said Dave. “Let’s just say you shouldn’t leave your phone open on the bar when you go to the john. You did that once when we were having a couple of beers, and an email popped up on your phone. I was curious and then surprised to see it was from someone who was obviously a sissy, just by the name. Before that, I never had a clue. But now we all know you’re a sissy.”

“Oh, God,” moaned Steve. “Damn it. Damn, damn, damn,” he muttered to the floor, dejectedly.

The others were giggling and grinning.

“No reason to feel bad about it,” said Robert, in a mockingly consoling tone.

Paoola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paoola

“We’re going to let you live out your fantasies! You’re a lucky sissy, Steffie!”

“Oh, God,” Steve repeated. Then he felt fear creeping in again. “Does anyone else know about this? Did you tell everybody?”

“No,” said Robert. “Not yet,” he added, after a brief pause.

“Wha—what do you mean,” stammered Steve? “Not yet?”

“Oh, we’ll keep your secret. But only if you’re a good girl for us. You want to suck cock, and we all have one. If you show us you’re a good cocksucker, your secret is safe.”

“Oh, you guys, please, not like this…” began Steve. “I can’t do this. This is too embarrassing. Ok, you found me out, but I can’t do this.”

“Yeah, you can,” said Robert, assuredly. “Or else.”

Steve looked up suddenly. “Or else what?”

“We tell the world about you, that’s what!” announced Robert.

“No, please don’t,” said Steve, looking down again.

“Do you always shave your balls?” asked Allen, which brought more giggling from the others.

Standing naked, surrounded by the other guys, Steve simply said, “Yes, I guess.”

“I guess it’s a sissy thing,” said Allen, and now the others laughed.

After a moment, Steve pleaded, “Please, let me have my clothes back. Where are they?”

“They’re safe… in the trunk of my car. So is your wallet, if you’re wondering,” said Robert. “You won’t be needing them this weekend.”

Shaking his head, looking down, Steve said, “So this whole trip was just about this? You guys just tricked me into coming out here for—for this?”

“If sucking our cocks is what you mean by ‘this’, then yeah,” said Robert. “At least that’s why you’re here.”

“But I know you guys. I’ll see you at work, and—and it will just be too embarrassing. Just please let me have my clothes back and I’ll just sit in my room until we go back home.”

“No, bitch,” said Robert. “The only thing you’ll just do is suck our cocks whenever we want. Understand?”

Robert’s tone was commanding, and Steve almost felt threatened.

Then a worse thing happened. Reaching into a drawer, Robert took out a leather paddle.

“Perhaps a little encouragement is needed,” said Robert, tapping his palm with the paddle.

Steve wanted to back away, but he had nowhere to go. He was naked, defenseless, and the other guys were all bigger and stronger than he was. Steve was fairly slender, although fit, but not very muscular. The other guys were not in as good of shape as Robert, and not as big, but still appeared bigger and stronger than Steve. He knew he was helpless to try to get out of his predicament using physical force or threats.

“Ok, ok,” said Steve. “I don’t need any encouragement.”

Robert ignored Steve, and said to Allen, “Give up your chair, man.”

Allen had been sitting in a straight back wooden chair. Wearing a t-shirt and briefs, he stood up. He moved the chair to the center of the room.

“You guys, come on,” pleaded Steve.

“Here, I’ll take your phone,” said John, grabbing the phone from Steve, who was too dismayed to resist.

Robert said, “Ok. Lean over the back of the chair there and put your hands on the seat. Assume the position, bitch,” he commanded.

“Please, no,” said Steve, “you don’t have to do this. I’ll cooperate, I promise. Please don’t hurt me.”

“You’ve stalled long enough. You should have been dressed like a slut and on your knees sucking cock by now. You’ve earned yourself a paddling now,” said Robert.

“I’m—I’m sorry. Ok? I’ll go put on the clothes you put in there for me. Ok?” He wanted to retreat to the bathroom, but was surrounded and had no escape.

“Why are you making this so hard?” said Robert. “You should be making our cocks hard with your mouth, not giving us a hard time.” Turning to John, he said, “Are you ready with that email?”

“Wait—what email? What?” said Steve.

John ignored him. “Yep,” he said. I’ll go ahead and send it to Michelle.”

Steve knew that Michelle was John’s girlfriend at work. 'What email was he going to send?' he thought.

But then John clicked the mouse. “There,” he said. “Now Michelle knows, too,” he said, grinning at Steve.

“But you said you wouldn’t tell!” complained Steve. “Oh, God, no. What if she tells someone else?”

The others were laughing, but Robert soon said, “Assume the position, bitch, or we’ll tell her to blab all over about you. If you don’t want anyone else to know, just do as you’re told. Or we’ll send out emails to other coworkers, telling them all about you and giving them a link to your sissy profile online.”

John added, “Well, Michelle probably would have found out anyway. You know, pillow talk. If I were you, though, I’d get over to that chair right now, or I’ll send out some more emails about you.”

Steve didn’t know what John’s email said, specifically, but he knew better than to resist further. He moved to the chair, bent over the back, and put his palms on the seat. “Just, please, not too hard, ok?”

He leaned over the chair, naked, exposed, and surrounded by his coworkers who were about to paddle him.

There were laughs and giggles all around.

“What do you think, guys?” asked Robert. “Ten swats apiece?”

“Oh, God, that’s forty!” said Steve. “Please don’t do this. I’ll cooperate, I swear!”

But Robert stepped up and delivered a stinging blow to Steve’s right butt cheek.

“Ow! Please, not so hard!” Steve pleaded.

It was no use. Robert spanked the other cheek, just as hard. He paused, and then spanked Steve again.

It wasn’t unbearable to Steve, but he still crumpled, squatting down to the floor and holding up his hands as if to ward off the paddle. “That really hurts! Please!” he cried.

“Get back into position, bitch! If we have to, we’ll tie you down, and then spank you as hard as we can. You want that?” Robert’s tone was stern, forceful.

“No! Ok!” cried Steve. He resumed his position and didn’t have to wait long before the paddle cracked across his ass again. He gripped the sides of the chair seat, his legs shuddering as Robert continued to smack Steve’s ass. Steve hollered with each smack but held on tightly to the chair as Robert spanked him. The others just laughed.

“That’s eight,” announced Robert. “The last two from me are going to hurt.”

“Oh, mercy! Please, no!” begged Steve, but to no avail. He nearly crumpled again, his legs quivering and bending, his stomach pressed against the back of the chair, but he gripped the chair seat and managed to hang on for the two severe swats from Robert.

“Next?” he heard Robert say. “I got it all nice and red for you guys, so it should be an easy target,” he chuckled.

Steve could only imagine how red his ass must be. Those last two swats were the hardest spankings he’d ever had!

“Can I take a break, please?” asked Steve.

“Sorry, sissy, but no,” he heard John say. And then John began to spank Steve, too. John’s spankings were firm and steady, but not as severe as Robert’s had been.

Steve wailed but then heard Robert coax John. “Hey, man, give him two good ones at the end.”

John complied and increased the strength of his last two swats, although they still weren’t as hard as Robert’s.

Steve felt like his ass was on fire, radiating heat. He prayed the other guys would be merciful.

“Woohoo! That is one cherry red ass!” Steve heard someone exclaim.

Allen took his turn next and was almost playful in delivering his spankings. But, taking the cue Robert had given to John, his last two swats were pretty painful.

Then it was Dave’s turn. Dave, who had been his friend, was about to spank Steve.

“Well, sis,” said Dave, “my spankings are payback for you masquerading as my friend, when all along you probably just wanted my cock. Is that right?” he said, delivering a hard swat to Steve’s ass.

“Ow! Oh, God, that’s not true, Dave. I liked you as a friend! We were friends! I swear!” proclaimed Steve.

Dave delivered another hard swat. “Just think how embarrassing it would be for me if people found out I was hanging out and having beers with some sissy,” explained Dave. “They might think I was one, too.”

Dave’s spankings were painful, but still not as hard as Robert’s. Until the last two swats, of course. Despite wailing in pain, interspersed with apologetic, “I’m sorry!” from Steve, Dave delivered two strong swats to finish, and he seemed to put all his strength in it.

Quivering, shaking, but not daring to move, Steve remained in position, and then asked, “Can I get off the chair now?”

“Yeah,” said Robert. “How’s that ass feel?”

“Oh, God, it hurts,” moaned Steve, slowly standing, rubbing his butt cheeks with his hands, feeling the heat coming off them.

“Are you going to be a good girl now?” asked Robert.

Steve did not hesitate. “Yes,” he declared.

“You’ll do everything we tell you, right?” continued Robert.

“Yes.”

“Get on your knees,” Robert commanded.

Steve sank to his knees obediently.

“Get your phones out, guys. A little insurance here,” said Robert. He approached Steve and stood directly in front of him.

Kneeling, Robert’s crotch was approximately eye level with Steve. Robert hooked his thumb in the waist of his boxers and pulled them down to make his cock flop out.

“This may not look totally familiar to you yet, since I’m not hard, but say hello to the cock in MasterFull’s profile.”

Even without an erection, Robert’s cock was one of the biggest Steve had ever seen. Steve gulped. “Hello,” he said to the cock in front of his face, which brought more laughter from the guys.

“Stick it in your mouth and look at the cameras, sissy,” said Robert. “Now we’ll have some nice face pics of you sucking cock. Every time you suck us off, there will be more pictures, too. So that way we can really show the world if you decide to be uncooperative again.”

Resigned, the stinging in his ass cheeks compelling him, Steve put his lips around the head of Robert’s cock. The fleshy member had no noticeable taste, other than skin, a taste like sticking your finger in your mouth. His lips slipped just past the mushroom-like head, which pressed against his tongue, and he seemed to have to open fairly wide.

It was maybe the diameter of an empty toilet paper roll, maybe a bit bigger, but not even hard. It wasn’t the first time he’d had a cock in his mouth, but he couldn’t help feeling somewhat awed by the size of this one.

“Look up here first,” Robert commanded. Looking up, the cock still in his mouth, Steve saw his own phone in Robert’s hands, aiming down at him, taking pictures. Robert laughed. “How about a little tongue action?” he prodded.

Obediently, Steve pushed his tongue against the head of Robert’s cock and licked back and forth, his lips still closed around the shaft near the head.

“Oh, yeah,” said Robert, grinning. “I think you’re going to be a good cock sucker for us. Don’t you?” he asked Steve or Steffie.

Steve didn’t know quite how to answer, his mouth being occupied with the head of Robert’s cock, and tongue gently moving back and forth across the underside of the cock head.

“Uhm hmm,” he answered, nodding, still looking up as Robert took pictures. He thought he felt Robert’s cock beginning to stiffen.

“Okay,” said Robert, “now look into the cameras all around you, and keep that tongue going. Feels pretty good, bitch.”

Still holding the cock in his mouth, Steve looked to his left and saw Allen aiming his phone at him. Looking to the right, the other two guys were also taking his picture.

“That’s a good girl,” said Robert. “Good sissy. Now go put on your pretty things, and we’ll be waiting out here for you to suck us off. And don’t keep us waiting too long.”

Steve let the big cock withdraw from his mouth. It had, in fact, stiffened slightly, and now bobbed in front of his face, hanging down just a bit. He couldn’t help a lingering glance before he started to get up.

Steve rose and started to walk to the bathroom to get dressed, followed by laughter and jeers, but then felt the sting of the towel snapping at his ass again. He jumped a bit and turned around, startled.

Before he could say anything, except “Ouch!” John threw the towel at Steve’s face.

“Don’t forget your towel,” said John, as the others laughed.

Steve retreated to the bathroom, rubbing his buttocks with one hand and clutching the towel with the other as he went.

In the restroom, he turned his butt toward the mirror and saw how red his cheeks were.

“Oh, God,” he moaned softly to himself. “What have I done? How will this turn out?”

 

Published 
Written by cdtvlover53
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments