Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Satin2

10
3 Comments 3
16.0k Views 16.0k
458 words 458 words

As Cloe and I walked into the lingerie department her eyes lit up, hey what do you think to that?

In the corner was a stunning silk dress all in black with a sexy halter neck and a large slit up one side.

Imagine that dress with stockings and suspenders 4” heel and you wearing it she said.

Our basket was already full of sexy items; Cloe pulled the dress form the rail and asked me to go into the changing room to try it and some lingerie on.

Here now I gasped.

Course don’t worry Hun the assistant knows its for you he gets fem boys in all the time, in fact I bet he is wearing something sexy under his suit now.

Nervously I slipped into a booth to change.

The lace panties felt great the stockings made me feel so expensive, and I slipped into the dress like an expert, Cloe asked the assistant what he would prefer, high heels or boots.

Well a dress like that has to be accompanied with high heels, Cloe asked for the assistant to help me into the heels.

As he held my calf I slipped into my heels and I noticed he was rubbing up and down my stocking leg.

Cloe giggled as my groin started to grow and it looked so funny poking through my silk dress.

Cloe asked if the assistant could do anything to remove the bulge, he looked up at me and winked.

As he stood up he let his trousers fall to the floor and there he stood in an amazing lace pair of panties, and boy did he fill them.

He said he had a second supprice for me and as he turned around he pulled his panties to one side and there in all its glory was a see through butt plug.

I think even Cloe was taken by supprice as she peered mmmmm I got to get my self one of those big boys.

As he pulled me closer to him I could see the top of his cut penis poke its head from under his panties, and my it kept growing and growing.

He put this hands onto my sexy silk dress and pulled me closer then pushing me down by my shoulders he held me an inch from his now swollen head, it looked even better close up.

Cloe had by now also removed her top and trousers and stood next to us in a pair of satin French shorts, hold up stockings and a cute little bra.

Now I adore sexy gals with great body and in sexy lingerie, but I wasn’t distracted long as a large object was inserted into my open mouth.

 

To continue

Published 
Written by Satin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments