Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With Wife Who Doesn’t Know

"Secretly wearing panties while sex with wife"

24
8 Comments 8
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

A little about myself. I have been married for 40 years. I work in a professional career and I secretly like to cross dress. My wife does not know, or, I suspect she might, but prefers to not acknowledge it.

I started dressing about twenty years ago when our two daughters were off to college and we were empty nesters. Out of curiosity I tried my wife’s panties on one day while she was gone. It really felt good – different. I was not sure this was right and afraid of getting caught so I did not keep them on too long. Over time I occasionally would try her panties on those occasions I was home alone. Eventually I tried on her bra – 38C. It was tight but again I enjoyed the feeling of wearing her bra and her panties. Black lace panties, high cut. The bra was also lace, and black. I would slip both on whenever the opportunity presented itself, but always fearful that I would stretch them, and my wife would notice since I was a bit larger than she. Eventually I learned size 7 panties and a 40B bra were better for me since she wore size 5 panties.

about ten years ago I stopped at Walmart late one evening while driving alone to my cabin. I bought a bra and panties. I was quite embarrassed and nervous, but the store was not busy, and far enough from my home to be not recognized. While driving I was able to strip and slip on the panties and bra – driving in just these in the dark was exciting and scary, but I now had my own bra and panties.

Fast forward, I found I enjoy thigh highs, a bra, and panties whenever I could, and I have become more confident. Coincidently some medication I take caused my breasts to enlarge to where I fill a 40b bra nicely. Occassionally under my man clothes I crossdress while seated in the recliner next to my wife - without her noticing. I also would wear just my panties to bed – my wife has not noticed even on several occasions when we have had sex. I have sex with her with my panties pushed aside. We sleep in a king size bed with minimal lighting at night, so I felt I could get away with it.

I have even walked through the bedroom in my panties and bra to the closet and other places while my wife was five feet away. It was exhilarating. I often thought about sleeping in a bra, but felt the risk was too great. Even so, I did do it one morning. After waking early, I dressed in my a bra, panties and thigh highs while my wife still in bed. I grew tired and decided to crawl back in bed wearing my girlie stuff. Again, it was exciting. I snoozed about thirty minutes, waking up I found my wife to be still sound asleep. The sun was coming up but I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and family room in just my bra, panties and thigh highs.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY

It was thrilling and risky.

As I said, I frequently wear panties under my clothes and later to bed without my wife knowing. One Friday when I arrived home, my wife suggested we drive to a restaurant about twenty minutes away. I changed from my business suit to blue jeans, keeping my panties on – black satin with lace. We enjoyed several cocktails and a nice dinner, then headed to our lake home and bar. We ended up at the bar and danced and drank. Walking back home, we sat on the outdoor swing to enjoy the evening. After some serous necking and kissing, my wife slipped in to get us another drink from our house. I urged her to come back without her pants on (she is somewhat of an exhibitionist). I did not expect her to do it, but she did. Her shirt just barely covered her nice partied butt! While we picked up where we left off, but noticed some younger people walking our way, so we cooled it.

Unexpectedly the young group, two guys and a girl about twenty or so, came over to say high and lingered – all the while my wife was sitting in just her nice panties, with her legs crossed. I am sure they could not help but notice, but no one said anything. Finally, they left. My wife said she was embarrassed but really, she was turned on. After they left we got into some heavy kissing and I slid off my pants sitting in my panties and shirt in the moonlight. We headed to the bedroom and started to enjoy each other. I had slipped out of my shirt but kept my panties on. I got to believe with her legs wrapped around my panty-clad waist she would notice, but we were quite busy. I enjoy eating her out, she has moments where she loves, and others where she resists – tonight she loved it. I slipped out of my panties and easily slipped my hard cock deep into her pussy. After pounding her for a good ten minutes or more we both came hard. The sex was good!

The next morning while she slept, I cleaned up and slipped on my bra, panties, thigh highs and a dress I had hidden. I was sure she was sleeping soundly enough to not notice as I walked by the bed. Apparently, she did not. I walked outside in the early morning darkness and slid into the car to go get the paper – taking my pants and shirt with me to change into before I got to the store. Driving in the dress and feminine attire was exciting and scary.

As much as it I’d like to confess my secret to my wife, I don’t think she could accept it and part of the excitement I get from dressing is keeping it a secret.

 

 

Published 
Written by Richelle4561
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments