Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Simran - A Crossdresser: Part 1

"How it all started"

14
9 Comments 9
17.0k Views 17.0k
720 words 720 words
Well I still remember the day back in the summer of 2010. I had just turned sixteen and was introduced to the world of cross dressing in the most fantastic way possible.

I guess introductions are in order. I am Simar, an average guy from India, who goes to college, has a great family, great friends.

Well something you gotta know first. My family follows sikhism so I have a beard, a mustache and body hair which I cannot remove because of religious reasons. But it is a blessing in disguise because I have long hair which complements my cross dressing, but the fact remains I am a closet crossdressser.

So there I was, lying in my bed the day after my sixteenth birthday, with a terrible hangover from an array of drinks I had at my party the night before. All I could remember was that I had come home late at night when my parents were asleep and somehow crawled in my bed.

So I got up, got freshened up and got down to the living room to find the house empty. I realized Mom and Dad had left for work already so I had the house to myself for the rest of the day.

I fixed myself some cereal while I watched a re-run of Godfather part 1. By that time it was already half past two in the afternoon and I needed to take a bath because I was stinking, as it was a humid day.

So I took off my clothes right down to nothing and walked into the bathroom. Truth be told, we had a big bathroom. I mean there was a shower area and a jacuzzi, so you can probably imagine. Well as I was walking towards the jacuzzi, my eyes caught something. The laundry basket in the corner had somehow overturned and the clothes were all lying on the floor.

So naturally I went ahead to clear the mess and that was the moment of magic. I had seen the laundry basket a number of times, but never really cared about it. For all I knew, it was just dirty clothes.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

But that day was different.

As I started picking up the clothes, my hand touched something satin and lacy. Out of curiosity, I picked them up, and they were the best girdle panties I had ever seen. They had the most intricate lace on the borders: pink in color with purple satin material in the rest of the garment. The bra was of the same design and color. I had seen a number of panties and I don't know what happened or why it happened, but my dick started to grow as I held it in my hand.

Well we all know boys will be boys, so I took a further step and smelled them. They had a fragrance of something sweet about them, but the thing was my dick even grew harder after I smelled it.

Well this gave me courage, and I had an idea to try them on. I don't know why I did, but I just did. They were still warm and wet, probably because of the hot shower Mom took that morning. But the next thing I knew, I was trying the panty on and adoring myself in the body length mirror on the wall.

I had tied my hair in a bun, so I opened them and started feeling myself. One thing led to another and soon I was stroking my dick furiously over the panty. Maybe I was horny on a totally new level that night because I came in like one minute and then realized the mess I had created in my mom's panties.

So I washed them, tried to get rid of the cum stains to the best of my efforts, and put it back in the laundry basket. Then I had my bath, got ready and went out for a couple of hours with my friends.

But one thing was sure that day, I had found a new trait within myself and I sure was gonna exploit it to the ends of it.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is my first story. I know there wasn't any sex in it, but if you like it, I would put the forthcoming parts really soon. Thanks.

Published 
Written by simar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments