Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Special Delivery

"Fiction: Package delivery and much, much more."

14
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words
One of the many things that I do is custom configure computer systems for clients. It was one such client that I was doing a relatively large order for. Essentially, I ordered a computer system as well as software and some other equipment.

It was Friday around noon and I still hadn’t received my delivery of several packages. The courier usually delivered to my house by 11. I went online to track my orders and it indicated that it was already delivered. I called the courier for explanation. As it turns out they had delivered my packages to the same address, in the same city, but in a different state! I ended up talking with a manager who apologized profusely and said that he would investigate the matter further and assured me that he would recover the packages and have them overnighted to me for priority delivery Saturday morning. He said he would call back with any further details if needed.

I woke up the next morning to my doorbell ringing. I looked at the clock and it was 8:00 AM on the dot. I hopped out of bed and grabbed my bathrobe and yanked it on as I sleep in the nude. As I walked to the door, I noticed that I was sporting my usual morning hardon and it was trying to poke out of my bathrobe.

I opened the door and much to my amazement was a delivery lady that I hadn’t ever seen before. She was absolutely gorgeous. A beautiful brunette about 5’ 6” with a slender figure, big full breasts and a heart shaped ass to die for. My morning hardon seemed like it doubled in size immediately upon seeing this gem at my doorway.

She looked me in the eyes with a huge smile and said, “Special Delivery for you! Wow, you’ve got one big package there! I mean... I’ve got one big package for you and several others too. Will you sign here please?” and she handed the clipboard to me. I took it from her and signed on the line. I went to hand it back to her, but she wasn’t looking at my hand. She was looking directly where my bathrobe was bulging out from my hardon.

I smiled to myself and cleared my throat while still trying to hand her back the clipboard. She immediately looked up at me and said, “Oh, thanks... I’m sorry... I, um, I somehow got distracted..” and then licked her lips while smiling at me.

“Hey, you obviously got me up and I haven’t had any coffee. Would you like some?”, I said.

“I see I got you up. I’d love some!”, she said and then she said, “coffee. yea, I’d really love some!” and again licked her lips and smiled even brighter. “Where would you like all these?”

I looked at my very small foyer which is very narrow and down the short hall. It wasn’t really a hall, but was kind of like a hall because the back of the couch constrains it. I said, “Well, I’m gonna have to bring them all the way in.”

She giggled to herself and said, “OK, it’s all the way then, but this one really big package I’m going to need some help with to get it all the way in. I don’t think it’ll fit unless we do it together. Why don’t you get that coffee that you were talking about started and I’ll bring in the small packages. Normally, we don’t bring them in, but I’m actually a contractor and work for myself. This is the only delivery that I have, so I’ll make an exception just for you!” and she giggled again.

I turned around and walked down the foyer to the kitchen and started to make the coffee. I measured the water and poured it in the maker. Put the coffee in and started it. I grabbed two cups from the cupboard and then I heard this loud grunting. I ran back to the foyer. All I could see was this big package and the couriers legs underneath.

“Damn, this is heavier than I thought.”, she said out loud not realizing I was right there. I reached out to help her.

“Oh thanks, that’s a relief!”, she said. As I was holding the bulk of the weight of the box, my robe started to open and I could feel the air on my still hard dick. Suddenly, she said, “Hang on and let me get a better grip.” She let go with one of her hands and swung it underneath the package. When she brought her arm up underneath, her hand caught my dick. “OH my!”, she said. “I think I found a handle!”, she continued. She wrapped her hand around the head and then stroked it a few times quickly. Then she raised her arm just as quickly up underneath the box and relieved some of the weight of it.

I started backing up and we carried the package together to the end of the foyer as my robe continued to open even further. We finally got to the end and we bent over to set the package down. My robe was completely open as I faced the courier. I was very embarrassed and immediately turned my back to her and attempted to pull my robe back together. The next thing I know, I felt my robe being tugged back open from behind me.

“What do you think you’re doing there?”, she said and continued, “You know, I’m contractually obligated to inspect all open packages!” She then pulled my robe completely open and started rubbing my chest with one hand. I could feel her big breasts pushed up against my back. Then, she took her other hand and wrapped her hand around my swollen cock. She slowly started stroking it as I continued getting harder. I couldn’t help myself and let out a little groan as it felt so good.

Suddenly, she let go of my cock and stepped back and said, “Why don’t you go get that coffee you were talking about and I’ll go close the front door. I’ll meet you in the living room, OK?”

I turned around and watched her as she sashayed her way down the foyer. I could tell that she was unbuttoning her shirt as she walked. She closed the front door and turned around. She then pulled her shirt out of her pants and wide open. I knew she had big breasts already, but that courier’s shirt was hiding the magnitude of them. Her breasts were barely contained by her pink lace bra.

“Ohhhh, you like those!”, she said and laughed. “If you want to see more of them, then go get that coffee and meet me in the living room!”, she continued almost demanding.

I turned around and ran to the kitchen. Grabbed two cups and poured them quickly. I went to the living room as fast as I could without spilling the coffee I just poured. When I walked into the living room, I almost dropped the coffee cups. My brunette carrier was totally naked and sitting spread eagle on the couch. Her head was leaned back and her eyes were closed. She had her pussy pulled apart with one hand and her other hand had two fingers shoved up deep inside of it. I walked silently towards her and set down the coffee cups on the coffee table. I walked right up to her quietly as I didn’t want to interrupt her.

She started moaning and lifted her head up, but kept her eyes closed. I could tell that she was getting close to orgasm. She opened her mouth and let out a groan as her lips protruded in an “O” shape. I stepped in closer and my dick was only inches from her lips. I started oozing out some precum which landed on her hand. She suddenly opened her eyes and looked straight at my cock.

“Ohhhhh, what do we have here?”, she said and immediately grabbed my cock with one hand. She stuck out her tongue and started licking the precum off of the tip. Then without warning, she leaned forward and took my whole shaft inside her mouth. My balls slapped against her chin. I could feel my dick actually inside of her throat. I could feel her swallowing as if she could take my dick all the way to her stomach. Then she started bobbing her head forward and backward from my dick almost popping out of her mouth to it being engulfed back down her throat. This woman knew how to give a blowjob. It was the best one I have ever had. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. I swear that she kept going faster and faster. I could feel my head swelling and the feeling I was about to explode.

“I’m gonna CUM!!!!”, I screamed out. She shoved my dick down her throat again as I shot off my first big round. She started swallowing again and then started pulling my cock back out. I shot another load as I felt her tongue swirl around the tip.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and I exploded again. Once on her lips and chin. Once on her tits and once on her stomach.

She stuck out her tongue and licked what cum she could from her lips and part of her chin. Then she took her finger and wiped off the rest of it from her chin and stuck her finger in her mouth. She slowly pulled her finger out of her mouth while sucking on it like a lollipop. Then she did the same thing with the cum that had landed on her breast.

She looked up at me and said, “My, my that was a lot of sweet cum. You taste wonderful! How long have you been saving that for me?” as she patted the couch beside her indicating that she wanted me to sit down beside her.

I grabbed the two cups of coffee and handed one to her and then sat down beside her. My cock was now soft and flaccid.

I said, “I’m divorced and haven’t been with anyone for over two years now. What about you?”

“I’m divorced too. It’s been 3 years since I caught my then husband with another guy! I haven’t been with anyone since.”, she replied. “I guess my needs have been building up for a while. I just couldn’t help myself when I saw you in the open door.”, she continued. “I hope you didn’t mind!”, she said.

“Are you kidding? That was fucking fantastic! You are one gorgeous woman and that was the best blowjob that I’ve ever had! I mean that.”, I said.

She smiled ear to ear at me and then leaned over, wrapped one hand around the back of my neck and then leaned in and kissed me. Her mouth opened slightly and I pushed my tongue through her open lips. Her tongue responded and swirled and played with my tongue. I could taste my own come in her mouth, but I didn’t care.

My cock started to get a little hard again from this kissing. She pulled her face back a little bit and started to giggle. “You know, I don’t even know your name. My name is Maria.”, she said and stuck out her hand to me.

I laughed out loud and while shaking her hand said, “I’m Tom.

BbFreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BbFreya

It’s certainly my pleasure to meet you!”

“Well, Tom.”, she said as she let go of my hand and let it fall down to my thigh. She started slowly rubbing her hand higher on my leg towards my cock. My cock started getting harder. “I was wondering... Um... Well, I really enjoyed you, but... Um... well, I still have this problem.”, she said.

She then wrapped her hand around my semi-hard dick and started stroking it. “I still haven’t cum yet and you’ve got me soooo horny. Do you think you’re up for some more?”, she said as she continued to stroke my cock. I continued getting harder with each stroke. “Mmmmm, it sure feels like you’re up for it.”, she said and laughed.

Without letting go of me, she turned and set her coffee down and then reached over and grabbed my coffee and set it down on the coffee table too. Then she swung her leg over me and placed her knee beside my leg on the couch. She placed her other knee on the other side of me while continuing to stroke my now rock hard cock.

I reached out with both of my hands and grabbed her waist. Her huge breasts were only inches from my face. I leaned forward and licked her nipple. She let out a loud moan. Then I sucked her nipple into my mouth and nibbled slightly on it. She let out an even louder moan.

She then took my cock and lined it up to her tunnel of love. She moved the tip around her entrance. I could feel her moisture on the tip of my cock. She moved herself down a little bit and my cock head slipped right into her pussy. Then she slammed down on me all the way.

“Ohhhhhhhh my God, you feel so fucking good, Tom!”, she screamed out. She then started bouncing up and down on top of me faster and faster and faster. She continued screaming, “Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!!!!!”

After about a minute, as she sat down completely on me, her pussy tightened around my cock. She started convulsing and shivering. Her entire body was shaking. “Oh, Oh, Ahhhhh, Ohhhhhhh GOOOOOOOOOD, I’M CUMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, she screamed. She continued to shake for a few minutes and then finally just collapsed. Her whole body lay flacid against me. Her breast right on my mouth almost suffocating me.

I was still hard inside of her pussy as I had already cum before. I flexed my cock a couple of times and she responded with more moans and convulsions. We stayed like that with me still inside her and her breast in my mouth for a few minutes.

She lifted her leg up and swung it back over. Letting my cock pop out of her pussy. She sat again beside me, still breathing quite hard. She looked over at me and smiled. “That was fucking fantastic, Tom!”, she said. “It’s been soooo long and your cock feels soooo good!”, she continued. “Thank you, Tom, thank you!”

She again leaned over to me and kissed me lightly on the lips. She pulled away and smiled at me. Her eyes were glistening. I looked at her and smiled as well, knowing that I had found a truly beautiful and sexual woman.

Then, she looked down and saw my cock still as hard as ever sticking straight up. Again, she looked at me, this time with a mischievous grin. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it and said, “Awwww, Tom. You’re still hard. How do you do it?”

She continued stroking me. Then without letting go, she slid off of the couch to her knees. She eased herself in front of me and between my legs. “Tom, your cock is so beautiful. I just love it!”, she said. Then she leaned over and again took my cock into her mouth. This time she only brought it in a little bit. She swirled her tongue around the shaft and the tip. She placed her tongue at my tip as if trying to get it inside my little slit. Then she slowly pushed my cock deeper and deeper inside of her. She let go of my cock with her hand. Then she wrapped her hand under my ass cheek. She then leaned all the way in forcing my cock down her throat.

This time, however she did something that no woman has ever done. With my cock all the way inside of her and down her throat, she opened her mouth and slid out her tongue underneath my cock. She somehow forced me even deeper inside of her throat as I felt her tongue starting to lick the top of my balls. It felt so good and like nothing else I had ever experienced. She used her hand on my ass forcing me even further down her throat. She opened her mouth even wider now and was able to tongue both of my balls. She swirled and licked each of my balls over and over.

Then her hand moved so that her fingers were at the crack of my ass. She slowly took one of her fingers and circled my opening. Then she forced it just inside. No one has ever put anything inside of my ass before. She shoved her finger a little bit deeper. It made me feel a little weird.

Then she took her other hand and place it underneath my balls. She moved my balls closer to her mouth and she sucked one of them right inside of her mouth under my cock. She then shoved her finger all the way up my ass. Her other hand then pushed two fingers underneath my ball sack where my muscle for my cock was. It made my cock flex even harder then it was. I let out a moan. It felt so good.

Suddenly without any warning, she just stopped. She pulled her finger out of my ass. Pulled her other hand away and then my cock made a physical popping sound as she pulled it out of her mouth.

She looked up at me still smiling and said, “There just one more place that I want you to cum.” While still on her knees, she turned around with her ass toward me and now on all fours. She looked over her shoulders at me and said, “Tom, what are you waiting for? You know what I want.”

I slid off the couch to my knees. My cock sticking straight forward. I moved up between her legs. Then, I inserted two fingers into her pussy. She moaned out loud, then I pulled them back out and rubbed them all around her ass hole. I spread her cheeks with one hand and then stuck a finger inside of her ass with the other. She pushed back forcing my finger deeper inside of her ass.

I pulled my finger out and grabbed her waist with one hand and my cock with the other. I inched myself forward and lined up my cock to her dripping pussy. I pushed the tip inside. Again, she let out a moan. Then I thrusted forward. I heard my balls slap up against her. I immediately pulled back out and grabbed my cock. I lined it up to her ass. I eased my cock tip to her hole. I gently pushed. It was resisting however. Then, she pushed back and the head popped just inside of her ass.

“Oh yea, Tom. That’s it. Give it to me. Fuck my ass, Tom. Fuck it hard. Give it to me!”, she yelled out.

She leaned back even further as my cock inched in a couple more inches. Then I grabbed her hips with both hands and slammed forward. My cock penetrated her deeply and again I heard my balls slap up against her. I continued to pump back and forth inside her ass. She met every stroke as I gave it while shouting out more encouragement.

Faster and faster I went. She was screaming by now. Suddenly I felt that urge and screamed myself as I shot my cum deep inside of her ass. Again she pushed back against me and screamed. I kept on shooting my load. I couldn’t believe how much I came, because I had just cum shortly before this.

We both fell forward with me on top of her back and my cock still inside of her ass. I was totally exhausted. My cock started to shrivel and then came out of her ass. I rolled over on my side. Maria too, rolled over. I looked at her face and she was still smiling at me. She moved herself closer to me and wrapped her arm around me. She again kissed me on the lips.

“Tom, you are wonderful. Thank you so much.”, she said. Again she kissed me. I put my arm around her too now. We lay there and fell asleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later and she was gone. I was disappointed, but so glad that this had happened. I slowly got up and sat down on the couch. My mind was reliving what had happened earlier. My cock then responded to the memories and started getting hard again. I couldn’t help myself seeing Maria’s beautiful image in my mind as I started to gently stroke my cock. I continued for a little while and then realized that it was over and that I had already cum twice today. I stopped.

I got up from the couch and looked over and saw the two coffee cups both still almost full. I laughed to myself and grabbed them. I went to the kitchen and rinsed them out as well as the coffee maker. I stretched and yawned and thought I’d better get on with my day and get a shower.

I walked into my bedroom and there on my bed was a pair of pink lace panties and matching bra. Right between them was a hand written note. A smile came over me as I reached down and picked up the note.

It said, “Tom, thank you so much for spending time with me. You probably can’t even imagine how much it meant to me and how much I really needed that. I didn’t even realize it. You are a wonderful man. I haven’t dated in so long, I’m not really sure how you do it. I would love to see you again, but I don’t know how you feel about that. I will leave it up to you. I hope that this feeling is mutual, but I would understand if you don’t. So in case you do want to see me, here is my number. ... Thanks again, Maria”

My heart was pounding as I read that note. Things like this just don’t happen to me. Not only was she a beautiful woman, but she came right here to me. She had feelings for me. She was also the best with sex that I’ve ever had in my life. I couldn’t help myself and ran to the phone and called her.

“Hello?”, she answered.

“Hi, Maria?”, I said.

“Tom?!?!? Is that you?”, she said.

“Yes, it’s me. I just woke up and found your note.”, I said.

“Oh my God, Tom. This is my cell phone and I just left a couple minutes ago. I’m in my truck only a couple blocks away.”, she replied.

“Wow. Um, well... I’m calling, because um....”, I stuttered.

“Tom, are you trying to tell me you want me to come back there?”, she said.

“Would you?”, I replied very surprised.

“Are you still naked?”, she said.

“Well, ahhh....”

“I’m pulling onto your street right now!”, she interrupted.

Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments