Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy's First Time

"I loved tasting his warm cum."

16
4 Comments 4
19.1k Views 19.1k
632 words 632 words
I have been cross-dressing for almost a year now. Ever since I can remember, I have had a fetish for high heels and finally was able to start buying my own secretively once I came to college. I have my own collection and wear feminine clothing mostly in my room, but one evening I was so horny from watching porn and wearing my dress and heels. I went on to an internet site to find someone in my area looking to get sucked. And lucky for me I did!

I took a shower and shaved my ass and around my clitty so that I was extra smooth. I then shaved my face and packed my clothes in my bag. I was bringing my sexy red dress that was very tight and showed off my curves, my strapless bra, my black stockings and red velvet six inch heels with a peep toe. I also packed my silk black thong and make-up.

I was so nervous getting into my car. I called him as I was driving to find directions to his apartment. Once I arrived I grabbed my bag and went to his door and began to knock. My knees were shaking so much. He opened the door and I said hello and asked him where his bathroom was. I closed the bathroom door behind me and started getting ready. I first applied eye liner and shadow. Then I put on mascara and my hot pink lipstick. I slipped into my stockings and dress. After putting my thong, heels and bra on, I put on my brunette long hair wig. I looked so sexy and felt like a slut.

I walked out of the bathroom and there he was on the couch mesmerized at how sexy I looked. I forgot to mention that I have a skinny build and long arms and legs and a tight ass.

CataleyaCox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaCox1

I went over to the couch and sat next to him where I could already see the bulge building in his pants. I felt so naughty knowing that I was making him so hard. I began to rub his thigh as he put his hand on mine. This calmed me down and I began to get less nervous and wanted him so badly. I decided to just grab his cock and make him mine. Right away he grabbed the sides of my head and kissed my lips, sliding his delicious tongue into my mouth. He leaned me back and climbed on top of me humping my clitty. I felt like such a horny girl having this sexy man on top of me.

He got up and pulled off his pants and underwear stroking his 6 inch cock. It wasn't very thick, but since it was my first time I was okay with that. I immediately got onto my knees and put my lips on the head of his cock. Ohhh it tasted so good. I licked up and down the length of it getting it wet and rubbed it while I put my mouth around his head. I slowly moved down the entire length of his cock and let it slide down my throat. He moaned inecstasy. He then sat on the couch and I kneeled in front of his member and sucked it hard as he stroked it. I could feel his cock twitching and knew I was about to get what I want. He began to moan and I felt the warm taste of his cum on my tongue. I kept it in my mouth for a second to taste it even more and then swallowed it.

He kissed me on the lips and thanked me for the blowjob as I walked into the bathroom to get undressed. It was a memory I'll never forget!

Published 
Written by stacyarthur85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments