Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking My Best Friend's Cock

"He never expected that I was sissy and never dreamed he would be one of my lovers"

44
19 Comments 19
40.0k Views 40.0k
752 words 752 words
Famous Story

This happened when I was beginning to dress up as Mel frequently.  Saturdays were the best days for me, except that my friend Pete would always stop by in the middle of the afternoon, so I always needed to be changed back into my boy clothes before he showed up. 

One Saturday morning I decided that it was time for Pete to meet Mel. I took a warm bath, removed my unwanted hair and applied a generous amount of sexy scented lotion. I dressed in a sexy red thong and matching bra, my shortest plaid mini skirt, a Playboy-logo tank top and 4" heels. I carefully applied my make up and made sure that my wig was placed just right. I must say that I did look like a sexy little slut.

When the doorbell rang I took a deep breath and opened the door. There was Pete, a tall, good-looking guy. He looked a bit confused so I took him by the hand and pulled him through the door.  "Hi, Pete, it's me, but this is the real me.  I go by the name Melanie." 

He still was confused and silent so I walked up closer to him, put my hands on his shoulders and gave him a little kiss on the lips.  It was a kiss where my lips were slightly open so I could run my tongue along his lips.  He didn't pull away, and from the growing bulge in his pants I could tell he was turned on. So I slid my arms around his neck, pulled him closer and kissed him with deep passion. His lips parted and I slid my tongue fully in his mouth.  We were in a passionate embrace while our tongues played in each other's mouths. 

I could feel his cock, so hard and pressed so tightly against my body. He looked at me and said, "You look hot enough to be on your knees sucking a cock." 

I replied, "I am glad you think so." 

We began to kiss again, but this time I was loosening his belt and undoing his pants. Soon I had his pants and underwear on the floor. I sank to my knees and began to worship his beautiful cock. I kissed the tip and wrapped my tongue around the head. I licked from the base to the tip and then went back to suck his balls. Soon I had the head of his cock in my mouth and was beginning to slide it in and out. 

He said, "I can't believe you are such a slut." 

All I could do was moan on his hard cock. Before long he lost all his shyness and held my head and gently fucked my mouth.  When he had the tip of his cock pressed firmly at the top of my throat, I swallowed and he went part way down my throat. I swallowed again as he gently pushed and he went further. The third time was the charm and he was balls deep with my nose pressed against his belly. I slowly slid his cock out and swallowed him again. 

I loved the feeling of his being deep in my throat. I worked on that cock, loving every minute and every inch and soon he unleashed a stream of hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, except for a little that ran out of the corner of my lips. 

I reached up to him and asked, "Help a girl up?" 

He helped me to my feet, telling me what an amazing blow job I had given him. I used my forefinger to move the drip of his cum from the corner of my lips into my mouth. I kissed him again and slithered my tongue into his mouth. 

As I pulled away I said, "I must go freshen up my lip stick," then I added, "Next time I might let you fuck my little sissy ass," and I walked down the hall to the bathroom to freshen up. 

When I returned he had many questions. We sat close to each other on the sofa and I answered each one. We kissed a little, then a lot, and he grabbed and felt my ass. It was an amazing moment. I had my hand on his belly, so I slid it down to find his cock was coming back to life. 

I thought, "Maybe he will be fucking my little sissy ass sooner than I thought."

But that is another story.

 

 

Published 
Written by MelanieCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments