Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best of Both Worlds 2

5
3 Comments 3
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

"Oh, God, Daniel!" Arya cried out in ecstasy, as her body came to orgasm. Sitting on top of Daniel, she let her body bounce on him, as he shot a load of cum into her with every upward thrust. She screamed excitedly with each push that Daniel gave until he was finally finished, and Arya rolled off and lay beside him.

The sex had been both exhilarating and disappointing. As always, it physically felt incredible, as Daniel certainly knew what he was doing in bed. The problem that brought the disappointment was how Arya had become aroused in the first place. There had only been a half hour left in her work shift, when a male customer walked in wearing a black pleated mini skirt, fishnet pantyhose, buckle boots, and a tank top. Seeing another crossdresser made her think of Daniel's alter-ego, Dani - short for Danielle - and how he might have looked dressed in the outfit.  By the time she got in her car after work to drive home, she was quite horny imagining it.  When she arrived home, she immediately took Daniel to the bedroom, to which he had no objections. The disappointing part was that she had just fucked Daniel, not Dani.

After catching her breath, Arya finally sat up in bed, grabbed her panties, and began quickly putting them back on.

"Something on your mind, hon?" Daniel asked her curiously.

"It's nothing," she answered quickly, keeping her eyes focused on continuing to get dressed.

Daniel waited until she had her pants and bra back on, and was about to leave the bedroom before he said anything more.

"Ya know," he began, stopping Arya dead in her tracks, "you're a terrible liar."

Arya sighed and sat back down on the bed, turning her gaze to Daniel. "It's just... I miss Dani. I know, it's just a thing you did for me once, I feel like a fool for expecting it again, I -"

"No, it's okay," Daniel said with a smile, cutting off her rant. "I actually had fun, too. Had I known you wanted to see her again, I would've been her for you a second time already."

"You mean that?" Arya inquired, allowing herself a smile.

"Of course! Look, why don't you go wait in the living room, and... I'll make Dani happen. 'Kay?"

Arya gave him an increase in her smile for a reply, kissed him once more on the lips, and headed happily into the living room.

As Arya waited, Daniel got himself dressed up again. He still had just the one set of clothes, both in under and outerwear. Nonetheless, he put on the entire outfit: panties, bra, garter belt, stockings, half slip, pencil skirt, blouse, women's blazer, and high heels.  He wore the wig as well, though opted not to waste time with make-up. When Dani was finally ready to make her appearance, she finally walked into the living room. 

She gave Arya her best alluring look, and said, "Hey, there, sexy."

"Hey, Dani," Arya replied with a smile, moving over on the couch and gesturing for the tall woman to sit beside her. "I've missed you."

Dani sat down beside Arya, and quickly leaned in, giving her a passionate kiss on the lips. "Mm, I've missed you too."

*****

The two spent the next few hours just hanging out, "getting to know one another". Daniel, having such a creative mind, was able to create an entire personality for Dani as the conversation progressed. So, the two seemed to be getting on quite well. After playing a few card games, playing darts, and watching some tv together, their time had finally culminated in simply having a conversation beside one another on the couch. 

"I'm really glad we've had some time together," said Arya, her voice nearly shaking as if she were nervous.  "But, um... I'd really like to... have you, again."

Without another word, Dani slowly leaned forward and pressed her lips to Arya's. Each closed their eyes and savored one another, Arya's hand cupping Dani's cheek. Their lips each parted, allowing their tongue to meet, as Dani wrapped her arms around Arya to pull her close. Arya responded by swinging one leg over that of Dani's and sitting on her lap. The passion in their kiss grew more intense, the two now working to remove one another's shirts. Arya gave Dani a moment to lift off her t-shirt, while she worked the buttons on Dani's blouse. Once it was open, she quickly dove her hands right in, caressing the breast forms like real breasts, all the while suckling on Dani's neck.

Dani now began pushing her hips upwards into Arya in an attempt to dry hump her as he unhooked her purple and black lace bra.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

There were only two hooks, so it was off quickly; but before it could even fall completely from her arms, Arya lifted herself onto her knees, immediately shoving her right nipple into Dani's mouth. Dani quickly parted her lips to receive it, her tongue lapping excitedly at its tip. Once her nipple was erect, Dani moved Arya's body as needed, giving her other nipple likewise treatment.

"Oh, Dani," Arya moaned. "Yeah, suck that tit!"

Dani then moaned a little in discomfort, trying - to no avail - to open her legs within the pencil skirt that held them close together.

 "What is it?" Arya asked with concern.

"I'm getting hard and it's still tucked," Dani told her quickly.

"Here," said Arya, getting down on her knees in front of Dani. "Let me handle that for you."

As she knelt, she quickly slid her open hands underneath the sides of Dani's skirt, as well as her half slip, and slid them both upward until Dani could easily spread her legs.  As she did so, Arya pulled Dani's panties forward some to give her erection room to free itself.  However, rather than free her cock completely, Arya left her woman's throbbing tool within its pantied confines, taking it into her mouth along with its satin covering.

"Oh my god!" Dani exclaimed, in her high-pitched, breathy voice, nearly unable to handle the unexpected sensation.

She was also surprised at how good it felt, the tickling of Arya's hair as it barely brushed against her thighs.  As Arya continued to give her amazing blowjob, Dani could feel her panties becoming soaked with her beloved's saliva, which only turned her on further. 

Suddenly, she felt her cock begin to throb.  "Oh god, Arya, I'm going to cum in my panties if you don't stop!"

This only made Arya intensify her task, taking longer, deeper, harder sucks as if trying to coax that into happening.  

"Oh God!" Dani suddenly cried, shooting her creamy load into her panties.

Arya kept doing her job, sucking in and swallowing every drop that managed to soak through the front.

"Let me clean that for you, baby," said Arya, folding the front of Dani's panties downward.

She immediately threw her tongue down into what was left of Dani's cum, slowly and firmly licking it up in a single stroke. Hoping it would arouse her new girlfriend, Arya made a bit of a show to swallow it, moving dramatically while keeping her gaze locked on Dani's eyes. Then she looked down at Dani's cock again, seeing it begin to soften. 

"Oh, no you don't," she said in a sly voice.

Arya quickly reached down with both hands, pulling Dani's aching member through the left leg hole of her wet panties and replacing the waistband to where it should be worn. Even as she gave the first stroke of a handjob, Arya could already feel Dani's cock stiffening once more.  When it was, again, as straight as an arrow, Arya opened her jeans and let them drop to the floor, before kicking them away. Her own white, cotton panties were soaked through with her sex juices.

"See how wet I am?" she asked, crawling over Dani again with open legs, pulling the crotch of her panties to one side. "Now fuck me like a horny jack-rabbit!"

With that, Arya slid herself down onto Dani.  As on the night before, she was already so wet that Dani slid into her quickly and easily. She was already worn out from the way her muscles tightened during her first ejaculation, but fortunately for her, Arya still seemed to be energized. She began bouncing rhythmically screaming out in ecstasy every time she landed, her own skin slapping against Dani's lap.

Dani felt her muscles begin to tighten again. This time, it happened much faster than before. No sooner did she thrust her hips upward to press deep into Arya than she began cumming into her pussy. She shot so hard that it almost hurt, though it managed to remain on the pleasure side of that intense line.

"Yes!  YES!" Arya called out.  "Fill me with your cum!"

As Dani's cumming came to an eventual end, so did their bodies begin to calm.  When it was finally over, Dani lay back on the couch while she and Arya still held one another. It wasn't much longer after that, that the pair fell asleep, Dani's member still residing within Arya's warm shelter...

 

To Be Continued...

Note to readers: From this point forward, the character Daniel/Dani will be referred to with both masculine and feminine pronouns, as is appropriate to the characters current status.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tier_innerhalb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments