Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin, chapter III

"As the storm clears, we decide to make the most of our time together."

19
7 Comments 7
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
When I awoke the next morning sun was shining in through the windows, bathing my golden hair in its rays. I got up quickly, but careful not to wake my lovers. The nice weather made me think that we would soon have to leave the cabin and my taste of life as a girl would be over. Regretting this, I was determined to make the best of my morning with them. I went to the bathroom and once again treated my body with the uttermost care, leaving it soft and shiny.

Tip-toeing back into the bedroom, I picked up a few clothes and went to the living room to get dressed. I pulled on a short, plaid miniskirt and a corset-like bustier. My shins and feet were covered by brown, high-heeled leather boots. I had forgotten to bring panties, but decided I did not need them. They both knew my secret anyway. The night's winds had swept away most of the warmth, so the first thing I had to do was light the fire again. As I bent down to gather the logs, I heard a soft whistle behind me. I turned around to see one of the guys staring at my naked ass. Already his penis had begun to stiffen, pointing right at me as if to say how much he wanted my ass. I smiled and greeted him before I approached him and cupped the penis between both hands.

"And good morning to you, too," I said before kissing him on the mouth and returning to the fireplace.

Whilst lighting the fire I tried to stretch my long legs and lift my ass as much as possible to give him a better view. As soon as the fire was managing on its own I went over to the kitchen bench to prepare a nice, hot breakfast for my two men. Still the same pair of eyes were ogling me with a clear expression of lust. One hand was stroking his dick, and I knew he was thinking about the previous night. The same thoughts went through my own mind.

I lifted up a bottle of oil, pouring some of it into my hand before reaching down between my legs. As I rubbed my asshole and made it glisten, I bent forwards so he could see my invitation. He approached me, still holding his dick in his hands. At once I felt strong hands grabbing my waist and the cock brush against my hole. With a small cry of surprise I felt him slip inside me. My slippery hand stroked my own shaft, and I jerked myself while he repeatedly entered and withdrew from my lubricated end. I could feel him entering me deeper and deeper with each thrust. My breasts were bouncing back and forth along with my body and I could not help but shout with joy each time he rammed me.

My high heels made my ass stand further out, and I leaned my elbows on the kitchen table so that I was as open to him as possible. After a short while I could feel his pelvis slap against my ass cheeks, and his entire shaft was buried deep inside me. It was incredible to experience these wonderful sensations, feeling just like a girl being fucked from behind. As I was closing my eyes, feeling the feminine sensations engulf me, I felt a powerful surge up along his dick, making its way along the inside of my ass. He spread his seed with a satisfied sigh. His cock twitched several times, letting me know that his entire load was inside me. The fact made my pleasure increase tenfold and I eagerly jerked my cock so I could come. Finally with a loud whine I let the cum flow into my hand, careful not to let any of it drop to the floor. Still my lover's penis was planted firmly in my end. The cum in my hand quickly found its way to my mouth and I swallowed my own essence with great appetite.

Slowly the penis in my ass shrunk and slipped out of the hole. Some of the semen trickled down my thigh, but I ignored it. I just turned around and gave the boy a big kiss on the lips.

"Thank you," we both muttered under our breath.

He walked over to the couch and lay down while I continued to make breakfast. Just as I was done roasting the eggs and bacon, I saw the other man enter the living room with a large bulge in his pants. Clearly he had heard us having sex. I told him to sit down on the couch and walked over to him, dropping to my knees between his legs. With ease I opened his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, revealing the large, erect cock pointing straight up. A small drop of pre-cum glistened on the tip.

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

Knowing he was more than ready for me, I stepped onto the couch and kneeled on his lap, one foot on either side. My hand guided the beautiful penis towards my ass and although I had just come, my own cock was once again erect, if not quite as hard as earlier in the morning.

He pressed against my asshole with increasing force until he slipped inside me. I drew a quick breath and grabbed hold of him. Pulling his head towards me I gave him a kiss on the lips whilst feeling the cock rub against my inner walls. He took hold of my hips and with powerful arms began to lift my body up and down along his abdomen. He slid out of my ass and in again, the movement continuing for a long time. Having had sex several times during the previous hours I was a bit sore, but the feelings of pleasure welling up inside me overshadowed every sense of discomfort. All that filled my mind was him fucking me, a guy and a girl sharing the wonders of evolution. There was only a tiny part of me that still held on to the notion of being a boy. A small speck of conscience far in the back of my head told me that this was wrong and appalling. But I had just as big a chance of tearing down this cabin with my hands as of resisting my sexual urges. Being treated as the person I knew I yearned to be made the experience so much more exhilarating. This was all pleasure.

I loved feeling him slip in and out of me and the same movements made my own cock rub against his stomach. The sofa creaked under the heavy movements of two lovers. I moaned and panted as he continued to fuck me. I let go of him and arched my back, letting us feel him shift inside me, touching new areas of pleasure. My breasts perked and he licked them as if they were the most deliscious fruits. I could not actually feel it, but I saw his jaws tighten as he bit my nipples. All I needed to make it real was my imagiation. An instant later his cock slipped out of my ass and slid up along the bottom of my own shaft. A powerful spurt of semen flowed from his manhood, flying high into the air and landing on my own cock and belly. Several loads of the white mass covered me with his essence. I touched it with my fingers before frantically stroking my own dick, making it slick and slippery. At that moment his seed was the most delicious thing, and using it as lubricant for jerking myself made me hornier than ever. Soon my own cum joined with his as I came and emptied my load. Streams of it ran down my shaft, over my fingers and spread across the clean-shaven belly.

Feeling my strength vanish as I began to calm down, I leaned forwards on top of him, resting my head on his neck. The other boy had been watching us with big eyes and rewarded us with laying out the meal I had prepared. Satisfied with the morning exercise we all ate without reservation until every plate was empty.

We stayed indoors all day, making the most of the short time we had left. Everybody knew that since the storm was over we had to return from this dreamy existence to our former lives. No one wanted to say it but I noticed them trying to stall the time, as I was sure they also sensed me doing. We did not sleep much that night. As soon as I fell asleep, exhausted from fucking, I dreamt of being a girl and fucking my brains out. Filled with lust I woke up and began seducing my lovers once more. This went on all through the night. When I was not stroking or sucking a dick I had one in my ass, sometimes fucking and sucking at the same time.

Too soon the night was over and we prepared to leave. I took out my now dry hiking gear but decided that if I could not be seen wearing women's clothing, I could at least wear it where it would not be seen. I put on a pair of panties, stockings and a garter tightened around my waist. I regretfully had to remove my breasts, but took them with me, knowing that as soon as I was home I would once again feel their pleasant weight on my chest. We kissed each other goodbye whilst I cupped their crotches through the pants. Feeling the tiny string of the panties stroke my sore behind with each step, I wandered down the path towards my car, knowing that my life would never again be the same.
Published 
Written by Dividence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments