Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cardboard Fort - The Conclusion

"The conclusion of the story told to The Phantom."

40
11 Comments 11
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Now his duo identity was not an easy thing to maintain. His lingerie was washed in the half-bath sink in the wee hours of the morning. He then had to creep downstairs to the basement and hang them in the fort. The wig and makeup were also kept in the back of the fort hidden in an old suitcase with a working lock that he found in the second-hand store

All this secrecy was necessary because young men did not want to dress and behave like a girl. Heaven forbid his parents should find out about how he and Gene spent their time together in the fort. That would mean a trip to the "shrink" and God knows what they would do in an attempt to cure him. 

The more he dressed, the more it affected him. In his dreams, he was a sexy female with boobs and a beautiful body. His buddy Gene was usually there and he could see and feel him climbing on top of him so he could put his hard cock in his pussy. He always woke up with a raging hard-on just before it was put into him. As he jacked himself off, he tried to imagine what it would really be like to have sex with a man.

Anytime he happened upon a teen fashion magazine that promised tips on makeup he would peruse the pages making sure no one noticed a male reading a girls magazine. He forced himself to remember every description, illustration, as well as product mentioned. He returned to the store where he had purchased the lipstick and eyeshadow and obtained all the items the articles described. Late at night he would practice applying these items and the results got better each time he did.

Then a stroke of good fortune came their way. His parents announced that they along with Grandma and his baby brother were heading out of town next week to visit our relatives that lived out of state and that they would be spending the night. He was given the option of coming with them or staying behind.

He informed them that he would rather remain at home and was informed that Gene could visit but no one else. He waited until Mom was feeding the baby and Grandma was napping before he stole into the living room and called Gene.

"My folks are leaving next Saturday morning and won't be back until Sunday," he told him trying to maintain his excitement.

"Cool. I rescued a skirt, blouse, and heels," Gene informed him.

"I can't walk in heels," he responded in an apologetic tone.

"I know, but they will look great on you," Gene responded.

"This time we can use my room if you like."

"No. The fort has been our special place and I want to keep it that way," Gene answered before he hung up.

Now he had a week to plan. He planned to be fully made up and in the fort before Gene showed up at his door. So all he had to do was get dressed. Finally, Saturday arrives, and after kissing his parents and Grandma goodbye. He retrieved the old suitcase from the basement and headed to the master bath to shower and shave his legs. Wrapped in a towel he then headed back to his bedroom and laid out all the makeup he had acquired.

Two and a half hours later he had done it. He had coaxed the girl living inside him out and he could not believe the reflection in the mirror. He donned the wig and then called Gene before heading to the basement. Gene announced his arrival and told him that the items were at the entrance to the fort. There he found a paper bag that contained a short silky miniskirt, a blouse, and a pair of heels.

He donned his bra and stuffed the cups with rolled-up socks. He placed the garter belt on his waist and slid the silky nylons up his legs and attached them to the ribbons. He was already as hard as a rock when he slid the silky black panties up and rearranged his manhood to a more comfortable position. He then slid on the black half-slip and then the short skirt.

PrettyYoungModelTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyYoungModelTS

The skirt was really short, black in color, and pleated. It was so short it just covered the hem of the slip. He then put on the blue silk blouse that featured a plunging neckline that allowed the top of his bra to be seen. He then placed the high heels on his feet and had to admit that they looked good on him although a bit tight.

He could not believe it; he looked better than the girls at school. He then called out to Gene and waited for him to enter as he propped himself on the pillows. The look on his buddy's face when he saw his friend was one of lust and longing. Without a word being spoken, he took his place at his side and placed his lips on his friend's painted ones, and soon they were in a deep tongue kiss. Gene's hands roamed all over his friend's body and wound up slipping under the hem of his skirt. 

The feeling of his hands caressing the nylon-clad legs and the warm flesh up the upper thigh had him more turned on than ever The kiss was ended and he began to undress him. Each piece of exposed flesh was kissed and licked. Finally, he undid his belt and unzipped his jeans.

The sight of his pole pushing against his underwear was another turn-on. They were slid down to allow his cock to spring into the air. Ian allowed his hands to slide down his body and gently grasp his cock.

"Is this what you want?" the girl's voice asked.

"Oh yes," he responded.

However, before she could start, Gene produced a bottle of baby oil from his back pocket.

"Here, cover it with this. It will prevent me from being rubbed raw," Gene informed his friend.

She squeezed a generous portion on her hand and then coated his hard cock. Gene moaned with pleasure as he did this.

They commenced kissing again as the girl gently ran her hand the length of Gene's cock. The kissing became even more intense as this happened.

Suddenly and without warning, Gene left his friend's side and placed her on her back, and placed himself between her nylon-covered legs. His hands shot under her skirt and slip where he slid off the silky panties. He then pushed the hem of both garments to Ian's waist.

"What are you doing?" the female voice asked.

"I dream about fucking you every night and I can't wait any longer," he told him in a harsh whisper as he placed his arms under the back of her knees and lifted them.

Her kneecaps were now pressing against her fake boobies. With one hand he directed his hard cock toward his friend's butt and he pushed it in past the tight hole. She moaned with pain and pleasure as he proceeded to slide his slick cock in and out of her. She placed her knees over his shoulders and begged him not to fuck me.

"Please, I'm a virgin," the girl's voice whimpered.

"Not any longer," he grunted.

Less than I minute later he felt Gene's body stiffen and he released his load into the formerly virgin ass of the pretty girl that he was on top of. He crawled off his friend and grabbed the bottle of baby oil and proceeded to cover her still-hard cock with the slippery substance. Gene then gently grabbed her hard cock and began to jack her off. 

Between the movement of his hand on her swollen dick and feeling his spunk leak out of her back door, she had the greatest orgasm of her life. He then pulled the slip and skirt down and they lay there cuddling and kissing for hours. They lost track of how many times we fucked that Saturday. As Gene headed home that evening, they both realized that this was the beginning of a new chapter for them.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments